Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Do you believe the Billy Meier Case ? 0O0_0O0
Yes ... Sounds Credible ?! :O 45 50.56%
No ... It's A HOAX ! 13 14.61%
Maybe ... Could Be Possible 21 23.60%
Not Sure ~_~ 11 12.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2008, 12:52 AM   #1
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Do you believe the Billy Meier Case ?

Hi Fellow Avalonian's,

I was just wondering how many people here believe the Billy Meier Case >?< Cast your Vote & Posts !

Reuters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:27 AM   #2
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you believe the Billy Meier Case ?

I believe the case is for real, but it has been colored by the PTB so much that now it is unbelivable for the first time researcher.
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
Anticomuna
Banned

I want to believe just like the next guy. But there are many strange things about it. First, why do the aliens communicate only with Billy himself? They shouldn't go around talking with everybody, but at least with the members of the group he has formed they should.

This story wouldn't be controversial if the ETs just showed up for the press and let them know that Billy is legitimate. Why don't they do it?

I don't see why we should "believe" in something like that. Either you know or you don't.

Billy Meier provided more evidence than any other contactee, so if he is false then all others are likely to be even more false. But I just can't accept all the secrecy and self-aggrandizement around it.

I was wondering if Billy's ETs were really Nazis pretending to be ETs.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:43 PM   #4
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

He's got pictures and videos of the crafts. They are extremely high quality, and a farmer in Switzerland would not have the technology in the 1970's to fake them.

But, I don't believe Meier's predictions that were given to him by the Plejarans...they just don't ring true.

So, I believe the pictures are real, but some of the info provided is suspect.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:41 PM   #5
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

-
Belief is the wrong term!

You cannot look at the B.E.A.M. case on a true/false basis as old-time U-Fool-Ogy likes to do.

It's the ultimate UFO case in my opinion - it takes months of research to get what's going on not just 5 mins online looking at pretty UFO images and laser guns.

The Meier case contains the prime example of layered, covert and prank-Star[sic] like disinformation and most of all PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY. These layers have been added by both the human-like ETs and the intelligence agencies.

Anyone who spends time on the case will see how the various agencies [acting from London in the 70s/80s] were far more scared of this case than the likes of Roswell because it was pretty hard to penetrate and due to the quality of the images and video.

Also you can tell the case has merit - The Paracast boys and pseudo "image ANALyst" Jeff Ritzman have been trying to debunk the case for over a year and failed dismally. They now try to not bring it up at all - how can a hoax generate so much tension for 2 decades??

=
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:19 PM   #6
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quoting Member Utopiated:
"It's the ultimate UFO case in my opinion - it takes months of research to get what's going on not just 5 mins online looking at pretty UFO images and laser guns."

Indeed, it would take several Life Times to explore the Depth and the Extent of the Information being provided by Mr Meier.
I also think that it would be fair to say that only a Person armed with Open Mind and Reason could get to the Bottom of the so-called 'Meier Case'.

I, for one, am rationality and definitely convinced it is the Big One.

Knowledge and Wisdom.

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:33 PM   #7
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Do you believe the Billy Meier Case ?

The 'Case' of the Billy Eduard Albert Meier Contacts IS Incontrovertibly Genuine, the most well Documented, and Studied of all Known.

Other 'Cases' which are also Genuine, such as the Crashes at Roswell, N.M., the Betty and Barney Hill Contact in N.H., and a small handful of Others, Pale in comparison. They have produced nowhere NEAR the Evidence, the HUGE Volumes of InterActive Discussions between Billy and the ETs - of which Billy has produced Copious recorded Notes. The Spiritual Teachings given to Us from the Pleiades (Who call themselves Plejarens), Will Literally take a LifeTime to Learn.

Do You Wonder WHY the Black-Ops People of so Many Governments have tried EVERY Dis-Information Trick in the Book, attempting to cast Doubt on this Case? It is Precisely because those same governments and their Agents KNOW the Billy Meier 'Case' IS TRUE, REAL, and GENUINE CONTACT

To Examine for Yourself, click onto the website at:
http://www.theyfly.com/

There, You will find an ABUNDANCE of Contact Notes, Bulletins, Spiritual Teachings of Creation, and much More. As was said by Member RaKaR, it will a LOT more than 5-Minutes to properly Assimilate the Knowledge You will find at this Site. Also, for those who want to dig even Deeper, There is a Good Selection of Books and DVDs available for sale from the same Site. I Highly recommend the DVD titled: The Silent Revolution of Truth.

Happy Sailing

In Peace
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:48 PM   #8
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

there is no doubt in my mind that billy has been in contact with people since he was a young boy. however, i also know that just because these people exist doesn't mean all if the information they give billy is true. it could be they have their own agenda, but i won't speculate.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:15 AM   #9
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

What made me believe it was a hoax was finding out about how the Nazis built UFO's, how easy would it be for them to fly to his place? quite.

He says he was contacted by Sfath (sp?) as a child and that to me must have been big for him, was it really people from our solar system or beyond? you decide... but remember we could easily do it!

What it comes down to is excepting our truths and realizing if the evidence out weighs the story we must step down with humility, sadly many of the ufo cults (the real ones) have invested so much time into human lore.

The reality is we are not alone but jeeze it was kind of sad to pull the veil away and see more humans standing about, would i be the bad one to simply not believe and forget about it? or is it your problem you believe?? simply put my beliefs are not damaging to me if aliens came and it was faked id be okay but ****** off the masses were tricked.

This is the same feeling i get with Billy he says the visitors are Pleiadians but if we had the funding and technology we ALL could easily fake it.

Why do they fake it? Psyops are used to warm us into the concept of other life forms so i would be very keen on who and what they tell you, when the day comes you will know... we are not alone.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:42 AM   #10
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Do you believe the Billy Meier Case ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
He's got pictures and videos of the crafts. They are extremely high quality, and a farmer in Switzerland would not have the technology in the 1970's to fake them.
What was a farmer in Switzerland doing with these high quality movie cameras and still cameras, it looks to me it was his Hobby and after experimenting with negatives and stuff,look what I made.

Zelong.
Zelong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:06 AM   #11
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post

Why do they fake it? Psyops are used to warm us into the concept of other life forms so i would be very keen on who and what they tell you, when the day comes you will know... we are not alone.
do you have proof of this or is this just your opinion? I for one have done my research and in my opinion there is other life forms out there and we have been manipulated all throughout history...this cycle shall never break until pple will realize what is going on.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:10 AM   #12
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Well some realtime photographer friends of mine(proffesional photographers working on photography only) were in the region couple of years back, they thought they should pay his place a visit since they were doing some magazine shooting sessions in Switz. Anyways to make it short, they said they were stunned when they saw the bigger pictures of the UFOs hanging on the walls of the facility. They said it was nearly impossible to fake them with the tecnho available at the time they were taken. They were absolutely speechleess and had no doubt about their authenticity. These people are pro photographers... I'll have to take their word for it since I have no funds to make the visit to the place myself.(about the pics ofcourse, not the written material. The written material speaks for itself for me)

Like I said before, his story and pictures has been colored by ,who the heck knows by whom, so heavily to the point that whole case looks hoax to many people. Thats why Billy is so ****** and gives no more interviews, but I hope PC nails it.

Last edited by Midnight Oil; 11-04-2008 at 08:20 AM.
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #13
efields
Avalon Senior Member

As one who spent time reading the large format Gennisis Books and having read the The Ten Bids and much of his material.. This has to be the mother of all UFO cases. I think 90% of the info is spot on. Some of the info Billy might have colored. or he may have been suplied erroneous info from his contacts..WHATEVER, WHEN YOU READ THE SCALE OF THE INFO, AS WITH THE LAW OF ONE, YOU GET A HIT THAT THIS IS NOT MADE UP BOLDERDASH but most definitely off world information IMHO. And my God those Photos...
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #14
franciejones
Banned

I have watched many of his interviews
Bought the DVD
What threw me was when he said that the aliens have 4 wives.....sounds like people to me. If they were advanced and so concerned about population control why in the world would they need 4 wives? Plus the pictures of those "ray guns" were just ridiculous. lol
He could be telling the truth, but if so, I am certain some of his own "spin" or additions to the truth were thrown in the mix. Just my opinion of course though.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #15
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
He says he was contacted by Sfath (sp?) as a child and that to me must have been big for him, was it really people from our solar system or beyond? you decide... but remember we could easily do it!
Yes, another funny thing is that the aliens all use recycled ancient Egyptian or eastern names. Sfath, Semjase, Quetzal, etc. It sounds like a greatest hits of ancient names.

I think he didn't fake the photos. I think those were Nazis pretending to be aliens. Just check how they talk about Hitler. Basically they say Hitler was good person, a "genius", who was attracted to the dark forces by the Thule society. WTF!
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:17 PM   #16
Banned

I think he HAS had contacts with ETs. Whether or not he was/is given false information I don't know, but I think it's a safe bet to say that he's caught what John Lear calls "UFO Disease".
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:23 AM   #17
Joseph
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post
As one who spent time reading the large format Gennisis Books and having read the The Ten Bids and much of his material.. This has to be the mother of all UFO cases. I think 90% of the info is spot on. Some of the info Billy might have colored. or he may have been suplied erroneous info from his contacts..WHATEVER, WHEN YOU READ THE SCALE OF THE INFO, AS WITH THE LAW OF ONE, YOU GET A HIT THAT THIS IS NOT MADE UP BOLDERDASH but most definitely off world information IMHO. And my God those Photos...

This is also how I feel but I believe that the "cult" that has sprung up around Billy has in many instances been responsible for the muddying of the waters in this case.
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:33 PM   #18
NXS
Avalon Senior Member

It is my belief that the Billy Meier case, is indeed, very true. That being said, I do believe there is quite a bit of dis/mis-information surrounding the details, as is with any valid extra-terrestrial claim.... but at the heart of the story, the facts remain.... and that's all that matters.
NXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:47 PM   #19
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

He has some remarkable photographs. However, the "wedding cake" photo is an apparent fake. There are a couple of good write-ups on the problems with that picture that can't be ignored. Sadly ... the "wedding cake UFO" is a real problem.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:41 PM   #20
astronaute

Lets stay real, all his videos are faked, he made those "ET crafts", they are attached to a string. Just observe how the wind make it move laterally

Watch those videos and tell me you still think it's not fake :

http://www.steelmarkonline.com/video_and_8mm.htm

cheers
Old 11-07-2008, 05:18 PM   #21
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaute View Post
Lets stay real, all his videos are faked, he made those "ET crafts", they are attached to a string. Just observe how the wind make it move laterally

cheers
I agree, the motion of the craft says "Suspended from a string." Much like the motion of all "UFO Fleet" videos which tell us they are "balloons".
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:12 AM   #22
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
Yes, another funny thing is that the aliens all use recycled ancient Egyptian or eastern names. Sfath, Semjase, Quetzal, etc. It sounds like a greatest hits of ancient names.

I think he didn't fake the photos. I think those were Nazis pretending to be aliens. Just check how they talk about Hitler. Basically they say Hitler was good person, a "genius", who was attracted to the dark forces by the Thule society. WTF!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
I think he HAS had contacts with ETs. Whether or not he was/is given false information I don't know, but I think it's a safe bet to say that he's caught what John Lear calls "UFO Disease".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
This is also how I feel but I believe that the "cult" that has sprung up around Billy has in many instances been responsible for the muddying of the waters in this case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NXS View Post
It is my belief that the Billy Meier case, is indeed, very true. That being said, I do believe there is quite a bit of dis/mis-information surrounding the details, as is with any valid extra-terrestrial claim.... but at the heart of the story, the facts remain.... and that's all that matters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
He has some remarkable photographs. However, the "wedding cake" photo is an apparent fake. There are a couple of good write-ups on the problems with that picture that can't be ignored. Sadly ... the "wedding cake UFO" is a real problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaute View Post

cheers
Quote:
I agree, the motion of the craft says "Suspended from a string." Much like the motion of all "UFO Fleet" videos which tell us they are "balloons".
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
I have watched many of his interviews
Bought the DVD
What threw me was when he said that the aliens have 4 wives.....sounds like people to me. If they were advanced and so concerned about population control why in the world would they need 4 wives? Plus the pictures of those "ray guns" were just ridiculous. lol
He could be telling the truth, but if so, I am certain some of his own "spin" or additions to the truth were thrown in the mix. Just my opinion of course though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Oil View Post
Well some realtime photographer friends of mine(proffesional photographers working on photography only) were in the region couple of years back, they thought they should pay his place a visit since they were doing some magazine shooting sessions in Switz. Anyways to make it short, they said they were stunned when they saw the bigger pictures of the UFOs hanging on the walls of the facility. They said it was nearly impossible to fake them with the tecnho available at the time they were taken. They were absolutely speechleess and had no doubt about their authenticity. These people are pro photographers... I'll have to take their word for it since I have no funds to make the visit to the place myself.(about the pics ofcourse, not the written material. The written material speaks for itself for me)

Like I said before, his story and pictures has been colored by ,who the heck knows by whom, so heavily to the point that whole case looks hoax to many people. Thats why Billy is so ****** and gives no more interviews, but I hope PC nails it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
do you have proof of this or is this just your opinion? I for one have done my research and in my opinion there is other life forms out there and we have been manipulated all throughout history...this cycle shall never break until pple will realize what is going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelong View Post
What was a farmer in Switzerland doing with these high quality movie cameras and still cameras, it looks to me it was his Hobby and after experimenting with negatives and stuff,look what I made.

Zelong.
Quote:
What made me believe it was a hoax was finding out about how the Nazis built UFO's, how easy would it be for them to fly to his place? quite.

What it comes down to is excepting our truths and realizing if the evidence out weighs the story we must step down with humility, sadly many of the ufo cults (the real ones) have invested so much time into human lore.

The reality is we are not alone but jeeze it was kind of sad to pull the veil away and see more humans standing about, would i be the bad one to simply not believe and forget about it? or is it your problem you believe?? simply put my beliefs are not damaging to me if aliens came and it was faked id be okay but ****** off the masses were tricked.

This is the same feeling i get with Billy he says the visitors are Pleiadians but if we had the funding and technology we ALL could easily fake it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
there is no doubt in my mind that billy has been in contact with people since he was a young boy. however, i also know that just because these people exist doesn't mean all if the information they give billy is true. it could be they have their own agenda, but i won't speculate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post

The 'Case' of the Billy Eduard Albert Meier Contacts IS Incontrovertibly Genuine, the most well Documented, and Studied of all Known.

Other 'Cases' which are also Genuine, such as the Crashes at Roswell, N.M., the Betty and Barney Hill Contact in N.H., and a small handful of Others, Pale in comparison. They have produced nowhere NEAR the Evidence, the HUGE Volumes of InterActive Discussions between Billy and the ETs - of which Billy has produced Copious recorded Notes. The Spiritual Teachings given to Us from the Pleiades (Who call themselves Plejarens), Will Literally take a LifeTime to Learn.

Do You Wonder WHY the Black-Ops People of so Many Governments have tried EVERY Dis-Information Trick in the Book, attempting to cast Doubt on this Case? It is Precisely because those same governments and their Agents KNOW the Billy Meier 'Case' IS TRUE, REAL, and GENUINE CONTACT

To Examine for Yourself, click onto the website at:
http://www.theyfly.com/

There, You will find an ABUNDANCE of Contact Notes, Bulletins, Spiritual Teachings of Creation, and much More. As was said by Member RaKaR, it will a LOT more than 5-Minutes to properly Assimilate the Knowledge You will find at this Site. Also, for those who want to dig even Deeper, There is a Good Selection of Books and DVDs available for sale from the same Site. I Highly recommend the DVD titled: The Silent Revolution of Truth.

Happy Sailing

In Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaKaR View Post
Quoting Member Utopiated:
"It's the ultimate UFO case in my opinion - it takes months of research to get what's going on not just 5 mins online looking at pretty UFO images and laser guns."

Indeed, it would take several Life Times to explore the Depth and the Extent of the Information being provided by Mr Meier.
I also think that it would be fair to say that only a Person armed with Open Mind and Reason could get to the Bottom of the so-called 'Meier Case'.

I, for one, am rationality and definitely convinced it is the Big One.

Knowledge and Wisdom.

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiated View Post
-
Belief is the wrong term!

You cannot look at the B.E.A.M. case on a true/false basis as old-time U-Fool-Ogy likes to do.

It's the ultimate UFO case in my opinion - it takes months of research to get what's going on not just 5 mins online looking at pretty UFO images and laser guns.

The Meier case contains the prime example of layered, covert and prank-Star[sic] like disinformation and most of all PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY. These layers have been added by both the human-like ETs and the intelligence agencies.

Anyone who spends time on the case will see how the various agencies [acting from London in the 70s/80s] were far more scared of this case than the likes of Roswell because it was pretty hard to penetrate and due to the quality of the images and video.

Also you can tell the case has merit - The Paracast boys and pseudo "image ANALyst" Jeff Ritzman have been trying to debunk the case for over a year and failed dismally. They now try to not bring it up at all - how can a hoax generate so much tension for 2 decades??

=
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post

But, I don't believe Meier's predictions that were given to him by the Plejarans...they just don't ring true.

So, I believe the pictures are real, but some of the info provided is suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
I want to believe just like the next guy. But there are many strange things about it. First, why do the aliens communicate only with Billy himself? They shouldn't go around talking with everybody, but at least with the members of the group he has formed they should.

This story wouldn't be controversial if the ETs just showed up for the press and let them know that Billy is legitimate. Why don't they do it?

I don't see why we should "believe" in something like that. Either you know or you don't.

Billy Meier provided more evidence than any other contactee, so if he is false then all others are likely to be even more false. But I just can't accept all the secrecy and self-aggrandizement around it.

I was wondering if Billy's ETs were really Nazis pretending to be ETs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Oil View Post
I believe the case is for real, but it has been colored by the PTB so much that now it is unbelivable for the first time researcher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuters View Post
Hi Fellow Avalonian's,

I was just wondering how many people here believe the Billy Meier Case >?< Cast your Vote & Posts !

Hi All,

I'm Not Sure If You Guys Noticed But "CHECK OUT THE THREAD / POST NUMBER" ! Coincidence ?

On The Day I Was Going To Make This Thread Something Occurred That Postponed It !

What do you Think ?
Reuters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:53 AM   #23
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Do you believe the Billy Meier Case ?

Tough Love from the Plejaren The Harsh Truth 2008

This is a very recent communication to us (the world) from Billy. It has been translated from german.

Source: www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/2038

EINE VORAUSSAGE

A PREDICTION

What the future brings for the Earth humans
in regard to the climatic catastrophe and environmental destruction.

All you humans of the Earth, you are responsible for your wellbeing and woes, for your Earth's climate, for your planet, and therefore you are responsible for your own life as well as for that of all creatures, for fauna and flora, for all of nature and everything which grows, creeps and flies.

You are responsible as individuals, just as you are responsible as the entire
mass of humanity, for everything; responsible also for all that you ever bring forth in the form of thoughts and feelings and what you affect through your actions.

Your authorities and governments are standing at the very front along with you humans comprised of all peoples who are responsible for everything which ever occurs on the Earth in your existence; and to you all – you individual humans of the Earth and you responsible ones of the authorities and governments – the following words of warning should be announced:
already in *1951, 1958 and
1964 and also at other times, authorities, governments, newspapers,
organizations and radio stations had their attention drawn worldwide, through my prophecies and predictions, to what unpleasant things will come about in the future on the Earth and among you humans.

At that time there was still time to be able to change, in part, the announced
threatening things while other parts, however, had to occur unalterably, because they could no longer be changed.

In addition to that and to all that which was predicted and prophesied, the
following should now be explained: the first eight years of the 21st Century have now passed, during which the prophecies and predictions of the 1950s, as well as of the 1960s, have been fulfilled as they have in all the decades since, and indeed, up to the current time.

Nevertheless, in spite of the fulfillment of my prophecies and predictions, my
warnings were given no heed, consequently, all over the Earth, the announced evil increasingly took the upper hand and now still continues to climb.

There are actually only very few humans who took my earlier prophetic and
predictive warnings seriously and who also take them seriously today, indeed the majority of you Earth humans has not concerned itself about it and today also does not care about it, rather it further tramples the truth under foot.

So you do not want to know or understand that you yourself carry the blame for all evils and all catastrophes, which occur in your society and on your planet.

Indeed there have always been earthquakes, sea quakes, avalanches, floods,
storms, droughts, volcanic eruptions and other natural catastrophes on the Earth because nature has always operated in this way since the very beginning of time, yet it is your own fault that now all these evils have increased to such an enormous measure that they are no longer to be stopped.
And the primary reason for all the evil which rolls over you humans - such as
criminality, epidemics, wars, hunger, inhumanity, and climatic destruction, and so forth - lies in the enormous overpopulation which you do not check through rigorous birth control measures, rather you further irresponsibly raise it.
And this mass of overpopulation is to blame for all emerging evils and
catastrophes of all kinds, whereby also all evils, injustice, upheavals and all harm increases incessantly in relation to the increasing mass of humanity.
So, for you Earth humans, the future brings yet many further disagreeable
circumstances, strokes of fate as well as misery, need, disadvantage, shocks
and disasters which spread out in various things and monstrous catastrophes,
because from now on, this planet's nature strikes back with still greater rage than it ever has before at the insanity of your overpopulation and the connected destruction of the climate, of nature and many kinds of lives.

Already the time has come that, in many places, your planet's nature forces you to flee; this having malignantly intensified in recent decades as a result of the destruction of the environment due to your influence, and therefore it is your fault.
Already, today, entire peoples are fleeing from the consequences of the
destroyed environment and climatic catastrophe, which is still always trivialized or even completely disputed by irresponsible scientists and know-it-alls.
And there are many humans, and even entire peoples, fleeing from the
dangerous effects relating to industrial accidents.
Groups of humans and entire peoples also flee from the spreading desert areas, from the climbing sea levels, the destruction of fields and farmland and of mountains as a result of fun parks and sporting facilities of all kinds, but also because the air necessary for life is pregnant with poisonous exhaust fumes so that it is damaging to the health.

Hunger also drives humans away, often because of the increasing infertility of the ground which, because of desolation, can no longer be farmed for the production of foods.

Often, however, as a result of the irresponsible help from aid organizations from industrial countries, diverse peoples of Third World countries are flooded with provisions, consequently no more farming of foods is carried out by those
receiving these foods or, if they do still grow their own foods, they can no longer sell their products because their own production is far more expensive than the foods which are brought in by aid organizations from industrial countries.

It is not only the climbing sea level, as a consequence of the melting poles and glaciers, which again and again drives entire groups of humans and even entire peoples to seek refuge – especially those who live on the oceans' islands which are increasingly, and ultimately completely, flooded by the climbing water – but it is likewise also the increasing demolition of the oceans' shores, and the loss of ground.

The mass of humans, which flees as a consequence of all the evil and
catastrophes caused by climatic and industrial factors – who are truly
environmental refugees and must also be so named – climbs to over 35 million in the next few years.

Yet the calculation applies only for the next few years because through the
incessant population increase, which must be called criminal, the number further climbs so that in only 45 to 50 more years the Earth, all countries and humanity, will be confronted with 200 million environmental refugees.
Along with that are still very many refugees who will be persecuted on political, racist, religious or social grounds, and so forth, and who will also increase to a number of around 30 million in the next few years.

In relation to the insanity of the climbing overpopulation, the effects of
environmental pollution take on forms, which become constantly worse and more devastating as well as more catastrophic.
The reserves of drinking water become ever more poisoned – as for example, in Asia through arsenic, from which, every year, many thousands of humans
already die – while in other countries the drinking water is always in shorter
supply and is ultimately exhausted.

In other locations the living space for many humans is endangered and
destroyed because the rainforests are being felled, and, from that, devastating climatic changes and uninhabitable areas result, as through desertification, respectively, the advancing of deserts, right up to the areas inhabited by humans.

Also, more and more, the waters are being fished out, animal species are being made extinct or the living space is taken from very many animals as, also, much fertile ground and farming land, and meadows and fields, are being concreted over and thereby nature is destroyed as is especially the case in the mountains as a result of hotels, holiday facilities, cable cars, ski slopes as well as military practice firing ranges; all that, along with the irresponsible building over of mountainsides as well as sea shores and river banks for human habitation and recuperation centers, and so forth.

The atmosphere is poisoned with CO2 from exhaust fumes, principally as a result of too many cars which are used by all those who do not use any public transport for travel, commuting and shopping, as well as for nonsensical pleasure trips, or who could easily go on foot.

Still to mention are all the heaters and the industrial facilities which are powered with fossil fuels and, hourly - in spite of filters, which are inadequate - hurl tons of filth, dust particles and poisonous substances of all kind into the air.
And that which flies out into the air as filth and poison also settles down again on the ground, in the soil as well as in the water, whereby the entire world of plants and animals – including the human – is contaminated by it, as are also the vegetables and fruits which are already contaminated anyway by poisonous sprays and fertilizers in order to increase the yield and profit.

All the world's continents are affected by the destruction of nature and the
environment as well as by the climatic catastrophe and the exploitation of the
Earth's resources, yet that is only the beginning of the coming great evil, the
ongoing catastrophe and terror, which still stands before you humans of the
Earth.

Truly everything becomes still much worse and indeed in every imaginable
relationship, whereby, worldwide, the streams of fleeing environmental refugees ultimately degenerate and evoke ethnic collisions, as already occur in the industrial countries.
And that is actually already the case even if there is still not a will to see it:
already there exists more or less damage-bringing, undignified, racist, humandisdaining and religiously insulting behaviors from local inhabitants in nearly all countries of the Earth toward refugees and migrants of all kinds from foreign countries, whereby, however, the greatest evil in relation to this occurs in the rich industrial countries.
And for a considerable time it has already reached the point where also freedom of belief is attacked and the faithful are restricted in their rights to freedom, whereby also the principal religions, respectively, their representatives of all kinds, interfere.

The believers are thus denied their own meeting places and their peculiarities
just as they are denied the wearing of certain pieces of clothing and faith-based symbols and amulets, and so forth, whereby, especially, in this regard, very many followers of Christianity exercise terror and insult the faithful as well as the symbols of the faiths of other groups and peoples.
And it is usual, quite especially in Christianity, to abuse groups which have any religious beliefs which they want nothing to do with, by calling them sects.

Overpopulation: a term which all those stupid and idiotic ones among you Earth humans do not want to admit as being valid in regard to the world being overrun by humans and how they can no longer be nourished and borne by it.

Stupid and idiotic ones with academic titles, popular scientists, newspaper men and know-it-alls of all kind do not want to admit to the truth and even claim that the entire economy, and life with it, will collapse if fewer humans are born and humanity is reduced by means of a rigorous and rationally-steered birth stoppage.
But also many among you; you Earth humans; you who are simple citizens
without academic title, and so forth, and who are in support of the further
breeding up of Earth humanity; you are also no better and delude yourselves that a federally regulated birth stoppage will restrict you in your freedom.
Yet your freedom will truly not be restricted if your intelligence and reason is
appealed to so that you only still produce descendents in an amount such that the overpopulation is reduced and thereby life is preserved in all the environs of the Earth, which is not possible due to the mass of overpopulation because through this, slowly but surely, all life, nature and the climate will be irretrievably destroyed.

How stupid and dimwitted those among you Earth humans would have to be
who, bar any intelligence and bar any reason, do not recognize the truth and
continue to carry on in the same way with your rabbit-like breeding up of your descendents!
And how stupid and dimwitted are all you who carry academic titles, who are
scientists or simply know-it-alls and who, in cowardly angst about your
disappearing profit and image, put forward false claims and lies and take
humanity for fools in that you deny the truth in regard to the worldwide
catastrophic circumstances and events, are simply not able to see it or appraise that which is evoked by the overpopulation.

Academic or other titles are just as little use in regard to the truth as are all great words which are just as idiotic, stupid and dimwitted as the demonstrably insane assertion that the Earth is a flat disc.
In 1951 I wrote: " … World War II found its inglorious end, which lasted from
1939 to 1945 and cost the lives of approximately 62 million people.
Atomic energy itself was implemented for the murder of hundreds of thousands of people and for the destruction of their cities - through the irresponsible and criminal action of the USA, when the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were destroyed through atomic bombs.
All that would, unfortunately however, not be the end of all terrors, mass-murder, wars and acts of terror, if the peoples of all nations do not finally become clever enough to relieve their power-greedy government bosses of their offices and have them turn tail and run.
Basically, it is the people in each country who choose those who govern -
normally, unfortunately, it is the insincere ones, who first make great promises, in order then, when they come into power, to let war and terror break out and drive the people under their command with lies and deceit, whereby they become dependant on their superiors and misjudge the real truth.
That however, will bring evil consequences in the future if the people don't
intervene against them - because world-wide, the executive powers will embroil the people ever more in wars, terror and hate, until the whole thing assumes uncontrollable forms world-wide."

Now, what I openly pronounced at that time has since then come true many
times over, and already for a long time the threatened monstrous things have
developed to a worldwide conflagration and open fire.
The time of transition has expired, in which the monster - which was predicted for the future of the entire terrestrial humanity, and for the Earth and its nature - would still have been stoppable.
No decisive countermeasures can change everything for the better anymore,
rather everything can only be palliated over a long time.
A change for the better and for the best namely requires a very long time which must be calculated in centuries.

To that end, however, it is necessary that you, humans of the Earth - as
individuals and as peoples, as responsible ones of the governments, authorities, sciences and military, as well as all others who are responsible for the world, its security and for life - make a strong effort to fight, and to stop, all evils and catastrophes which have emerged as a result of your irrationally breeding-up overpopulation, and go in a positive direction.
If you are not ready for that and do not do it then you evoke still further terrors which will become an evil scourge of terrestrial humanity.

So your future will be further burdened by wars, terror, destruction and
annihilation with deaths in the thousands, and millions of murdered and dead
people, as a result of natural catastrophes, because your monstrously growing overpopulation allows no other possibility.

Humans of the Earth, you are to blame that all laws of nature are out of order, so that all storms and natural catastrophes, hail storms, snow storms and deluges, monstrous floods, and so forth, are now the order of the day.
Through your overpopulation you have converted the riverside forests, meadow plains, mountainsides and the shores of lakes, rivers and oceans into land for housing.

Thereby the wild water of the deluges finds its way into your houses and brings death to many of you.
You are to blame that, worldwide, the permafrost thaws and evokes avalanches and landslides while earthquakes, seaquakes and volcanic eruptions, as well as mighty storms, bring death, destruction and ruin.
And everything further increases; the gales and typhoons, the hurricanes and
tornadoes, which become more and more powerful and destructive.
And alone your overpopulation is to blame for everything because, through it and through its monstrous, negative outgrowths, all evil and all natural catastrophes, as well as all human catastrophes of every kind, are evoked.
The unnatural climate change, further wars, crimes, illnesses, epidemics and all the worldwide terrorism and fanatical religious delusion, and so forth, are
malignant consequences of overpopulation.
And all that has an extremely disadvantageous effect on your entire terrestrial humanity.

The monstrous mass and weight of your cities, towns and villages torments the inner structures of the Earth in increasingly worse measure and presses the tectonic plates so that they shift which releases earthquakes and sea quakes which demand hundreds of thousands, and ultimately millions, of human lives.

All quakes, however, also have influences on all terrestrial volcanism; on the
volcanoes worldwide, which are often connected with each other at great depths and are more and more frequently and more and more destructively active.
That also demands many human lives, especially in those areas where dwellings are built irrationally close to the volcanoes.
Yet that is not enough because through the irresponsible, growing overpopulation many further, new, monstrous, as well as insoluble, problems emerge, also in relation to famines, which just increase more and more as the overpopulation grows.
Old illnesses and those believed to have been exterminated return, together with new illnesses and epidemics to which many humans will fall victim.
Through mass tourism the stream of economic refugees from all over the world also grows because the inhabitants of the poor tourist countries also want to have that which the tourists from the rich industrial countries show them.
Consequently they flee their homeland and, as economic refugees, more and
more seek the life of luxury in the rich countries.
Also the problem of asylum seekers – together with the stream of those fleeing as environmental refugees, and the stream of those who are persecuted – increases ever more to the point of insolubility.

It has come about, as was predicted in 1951, that the end of the 1980s would see the collapse of the economic boom and a worldwide, monstrous outbreak of unemployment, never experienced before, whereby criminality, at the hands of the unemployed, the drug-dependent and the work-shy people, climbed just as did criminality at the hands of criminals who do not even shy away from murder when they pursue their misdeeds and crimes.
Also national debt climbed beyond measure in diverse countries, as did terrorist machinations.

Prostitution took on unbelievable forms of social acceptability and became so
carried out into the public that today children are not even spared from it.
Prostitution became an "honorable" profession, which became officially
recognized by the authorities and also became taxable.
In every family television became just as much a part of everyday life as did the technology of the computer.
And both the television and the computer became the most important information media, as they also became the significant forms of public advertising of prostitution.

You, humans of the Earth; very many of you became cold in your thoughts and feelings in the course of the last 60 years, whereby today your interpersonal relationships bring to light ever stranger effects because everything is still always only function-orientated – even your relationship to your neighbor.

True love has become a rarity with you, and you no longer join in marriage
because of affection for each other, but only just in order to make a profit, to
maintain your image and to be able to indulge in a certain status, which is dealt with by means of reputation and money.
These marriages, so entered into, do not endure, consequently more and more families are destroyed and even the children are sexually abused while others become asocial and neglected because their parents do not concern themselves about them.

Many among you humans of the Earth lead a life that is often only orientated
towards drugs, addiction, vices and pleasures and is distinguished by destruction as well as disharmony.
Often your psyches are thereby impaired and your whole behaviour has
negatively deteriorated.

You humans of the Earth; you yourselves are the initiators of all evil and
catastrophes which are rampant on your world, whereby you have created the real cause in that you have driven your overpopulation into ever higher numbers and drive it higher still.

Therefore you yourselves are responsible for everything and thereby you are, in your own person, also God, and as such you yourself determine your monstrous problems and outgrowths; you who in your megalomania believe yourself to be the highest and mightiest being in the universe; far higher than Creation - from which everything has come forth - can ever be.

Through your fault, through your overpopulation, through your megalomania,
through your irrationality and tyranny you provoke all the powers of nature,
which, together with the Earth, rebel and defend themselves against your
degenerated machinations.

Therefore, on the Earth the forces of nature overflow, together with the Earth itself, because you, Earth human, have disturbed and destroyed the entire natural course of the elements and of life.
I have all that to say today; the truth, as it actually is.
Now grasp all courage, you humans of the Earth, to contemplate that which is revealed, to draw the correct conclusions from it and to act correctly from now on.

Yet there is very little time to avoid the greatest of all catastrophes, yet you will have to use this time because it runs through your fingers.
Consider this truth and act in the understanding of what is right so that you carry out a change for the better.
Make everything public that you have come to know through the given words,
teach it to all humans of the Earth, teach it in all your media, in order to obtain an alteration and change in a positive sense.
Only when you act rationally, just as you have been told, do you keep yourself from yet greater injustice, from yet greater evils, from further degenerations, many new deaths and destruction and from the step into ultimate annihilation.

All you, humans of the Earth, who feel addressed by these words of truth, you have a good opportunity – as was already given to you in 1951, 1958 and 1964 – to responsibly use your power and to preserve the Earth and all of humanity from all that which is also now revealed to you with new words.
Do not delay, rather act, and indeed quickly, because time is pressing.
Act immediately, in order to prevent even worse things than those, which have already occurred, and which currently occur.

Act without delaying because otherwise you will be just as responsible for when the future brings still very much worse things for the Earth and your humanity than have already been evoked and become reality through your fault.

Semjase-Silver-Star-Center, July 20th, 2008, 7:14PM

Billy
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:52 PM   #24
Bodhran
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I see, and in one of the videos how does he blow over the top of the tree when the ufo passes over it, with some giant invisible hairdryer I presume....
The main detractors of the photos and videos arguements are "well that dosent look like the way a ufo should fly" or that space weapon looks like a toy", or even better "thats a ridiculous looking ufo". What extraterrestrial UFO or weapon currently in our possession are we comparing this to?
The fact of the matter is that no one and I do mean no one has recreated Meiers photo's and movies under the same circumstances that they were taken 30 years ago and they have had 30 years to try. The public has been misinformed from a very early time on the meier case largely due to tampering with evidence and fabricated nonsence coming from the likes of Kal Korff and others. Korff is a confirmed nutcase (google kal korff is an idiot for details) but did great damage to Meiers credibility through his book debunking the case which was written with malicious intent in the first place. There are questionable parts of the case but none of it is more fantastic than the fact that anything occurred in the first place. I for one believe that ET contact or not the message he has been trying to get out to the public for so long is the most important one ever given to humanity. Don't believe the **** put out by anyone read it for yourself then decide. Plenty of websites out there on it, the figu usa site is great (http://us.figu.org), thefutureofmankind.co.uk is good so is michael horns (theyfly.com) site.
I'm glad to see the majority of the posts so far are at least open minded.

Happy reading.
Bodhran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:40 PM   #25
Arcana
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that Billy Meier has been infiltrated by people or beings who have their own agenda. I am sorry but whenever I hear about "Population Control" I think about Iron Mountain, Agenda 21 and the Georgia Guidestones and they all say that we need to reduce the worlds population by up to 80%.
Please be aware to anyone reading this that this includes YOU and YOUR loved ones too!

Do I believe Billy Meier? I believe that he believes. I feel that certain beings are using him and playing on his ego. I know about his prophesies and some have come true. Maybe, people in the know gave him these prophesies. Who knew where the world was heading as they were in control of it.
However, anyone who claims they are the only one to be contacted as Billy has claimed stinks of arrogance.
I believe that a large number of people who claim that they have been contacted are telling the truth.
We ALL have at least ONE piece of a Massive Jigsaw puzzle. We just need to come together and put the pieces in the right place. So that between us we can get a clearer picture.
Arcana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012, billy, case, meier, wilcock