Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-27-2008, 12:20 AM   #26
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

- On the Sun: sunspot activity and the region of peak temperatures is limited to 19.5 degrees north and south.
- On Venus: the presumably active major volcano complexes Alpha and Beta Regio are near 19.5 degrees.
- On Earth:

Mauna Loa, Hawaii (19 degrees 28 minutes N, 155 degrees 37 minutes W) The largest shield volcano is at 19.6 degrees north. This is Mauna-Kea volcano on the island of Hawaii.

Mexico City, Mexico (19 degrees 23 minutes N, 99 degrees 10 minutes W) The Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan is at 19.6 degrees north.

Dzibalchen, (Yucatan), Mexico (19 degrees 28 minutes N, 89 degrees 46 minutes W)

Georgetown, Grand Cayman Island (19 degrees 18 minutes N, 81 degrees 26 minutes W)

Mount Emi Koussi, Chad, Africa (19 degrees 47 minutes N, 18 degrees 34 minutes E)

Mount Kalsubai, (near Bombay), India (19 degrees 33 minutes N, 73 degrees 43 minutes E)

Mountain near Xiangkhoang, Laos (19 degrees 17 minutes N, 103 degrees 17 minutes E)

Mountain near Potosi, Bolivia (19 degrees 13 minutes S, 66 degrees 22 minutes W)

Yasur Volcano, Tanna Island, Vanuatu (South Pacific Ocean) (19 degrees 31 minutes S, 169 degrees 25 minutes E)

Mount Samuel, Northwest Territory, Australia (19 degrees 13 minutes S, 134 degrees 8 minutes E)

Gweru, Zimbabwe, Africa (19 degrees 31 minutes S, 29 degrees 49 minutes E)

- On Mars: the "vast" Olympus Mons shield cone volcano is at 19.5 degrees. (see Mars)
- On Jupiter: the "red spot" which is an obvious vortex is at 19.5 degrees.
- On Neptune: in 1986 Voyager II discovered a similar spot at 19.5 degrees north.

Why '19.5 degrees' is Significant

19.5 degrees is the angle that's been found by researchers (Richard C. Hoagland, Stanley McDaniel, Erol Torun, Horace W. Crater, etc.) to be repeatedly encoded in the structures of Cydonia (see Mars). It is viewed as a definite 'signal in the noise' - some kind of a 'message' left there by some intelligence. 19.5 is called t, the 'tetrahedral constant', because of its significance in tetrahedral geometry (a tetrahedron is a pyramid shape composed of four equilateral triangular sides): the apexes of a tetrahedron when placed within a circumscribing sphere, one of the tetrahedron's apexes touching the north pole, the other three apexes touch the surface of the sphere at 19.5 degrees south latitude.

Why this number would be important to the builders of the Martian structures is not clear (though Hoagland is theorizing that it has to do with what he calls "hyperdimensional physics").

Nile Time-Map & tetrahedral geometry -- 19.5 degrees

The emphasis on 19.5 degrees is not confined to the Martian structures. It has been found to be associated with various ancient structures here on earth, like Giza pyramids, Avebury (the largest stone circle in the world, near Stonehenge), Pyramids of the Sun and Moon at Teotihuacan, etc. It is also worth noting that the Egyptian hieroglyph for Sirius, the brightest star in the sky which was extremely important to ancient Egyptians, is an equilateral triangle which can be viewed as a 2-dimensional representation of a tetrahedron; and in the Egyptian translation, it means a doorway... a sort of 'stargate'.

Curiously, it has also been observed that 19.5 degrees is closely linked, for some reason, with the NASA space missions (for example, Mars Pathfinder landed at 19.5 degrees lat. of Mars on July 4, '97). In fact, not only did Pathfinder landed at 19.5 N, the longitude of the landing site was approximately 33 W - which is the very number of the longitude of the apex of the Great Bend of the Nile (33 E)!.

Now, this strongly insists on the relevance of the Nile numbers, and someone behind the scenes is well aware of it. As we move on, the number, 19.5, will also be very important in my Nile Time-map theory. Perhaps, as the Nile-Mars connection bridged by '19.5' appears to suggest, Mars was somehow involved during the 'Prometheus / Pandora period'.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:02 AM   #27
Wetpicketfence
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

good point..... ok fp I can understand walk before you run, but i think you could let out a little bit more, or give a reason .... otherwise your street cred is not worth much....

Last edited by Wetpicketfence; 11-27-2008 at 02:10 AM.
Wetpicketfence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #28
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

We cant let this thread die .
Someone must be able to answer the original questions?
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:24 PM   #29
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG8KzOj-s4g

On my search found this astonishing video .
By creating a vortex at the top it manifests in to a stunning pyrimid.
I will try and find out more.
Old 11-29-2008, 07:17 PM   #30
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

I watched the video. I don't have a science background but now I really wish I had one. Now I intend to go back and reread Richard Hoagland's site. The info on this video includes the website of a forum where free energy is discussed as well as info on Norman, who made the crystal.

overunity.com
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:19 PM   #31
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
- On the Sun: sunspot activity and the region of peak temperatures is limited to 19.5 degrees north and south.
- On Venus: the presumably active major volcano complexes Alpha and Beta Regio are near 19.5 degrees.
- On Earth:

Mauna Loa, Hawaii (19 degrees 28 minutes N, 155 degrees 37 minutes W) The largest shield volcano is at 19.6 degrees north. This is Mauna-Kea volcano on the island of Hawaii.

Mexico City, Mexico (19 degrees 23 minutes N, 99 degrees 10 minutes W) The Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan is at 19.6 degrees north.

Dzibalchen, (Yucatan), Mexico (19 degrees 28 minutes N, 89 degrees 46 minutes W)

Georgetown, Grand Cayman Island (19 degrees 18 minutes N, 81 degrees 26 minutes W)

Mount Emi Koussi, Chad, Africa (19 degrees 47 minutes N, 18 degrees 34 minutes E)

Mount Kalsubai, (near Bombay), India (19 degrees 33 minutes N, 73 degrees 43 minutes E)

Mountain near Xiangkhoang, Laos (19 degrees 17 minutes N, 103 degrees 17 minutes E)

Mountain near Potosi, Bolivia (19 degrees 13 minutes S, 66 degrees 22 minutes W)

Yasur Volcano, Tanna Island, Vanuatu (South Pacific Ocean) (19 degrees 31 minutes S, 169 degrees 25 minutes E)

Mount Samuel, Northwest Territory, Australia (19 degrees 13 minutes S, 134 degrees 8 minutes E)

Gweru, Zimbabwe, Africa (19 degrees 31 minutes S, 29 degrees 49 minutes E)

- On Mars: the "vast" Olympus Mons shield cone volcano is at 19.5 degrees. (see Mars)
- On Jupiter: the "red spot" which is an obvious vortex is at 19.5 degrees.
- On Neptune: in 1986 Voyager II discovered a similar spot at 19.5 degrees north.

Why '19.5 degrees' is Significant

19.5 degrees is the angle that's been found by researchers (Richard C. Hoagland, Stanley McDaniel, Erol Torun, Horace W. Crater, etc.) to be repeatedly encoded in the structures of Cydonia (see Mars). It is viewed as a definite 'signal in the noise' - some kind of a 'message' left there by some intelligence. 19.5 is called t, the 'tetrahedral constant', because of its significance in tetrahedral geometry (a tetrahedron is a pyramid shape composed of four equilateral triangular sides): the apexes of a tetrahedron when placed within a circumscribing sphere, one of the tetrahedron's apexes touching the north pole, the other three apexes touch the surface of the sphere at 19.5 degrees south latitude.

Why this number would be important to the builders of the Martian structures is not clear (though Hoagland is theorizing that it has to do with what he calls "hyperdimensional physics").

Nile Time-Map & tetrahedral geometry -- 19.5 degrees

The emphasis on 19.5 degrees is not confined to the Martian structures. It has been found to be associated with various ancient structures here on earth, like Giza pyramids, Avebury (the largest stone circle in the world, near Stonehenge), Pyramids of the Sun and Moon at Teotihuacan, etc. It is also worth noting that the Egyptian hieroglyph for Sirius, the brightest star in the sky which was extremely important to ancient Egyptians, is an equilateral triangle which can be viewed as a 2-dimensional representation of a tetrahedron; and in the Egyptian translation, it means a doorway... a sort of 'stargate'.

Curiously, it has also been observed that 19.5 degrees is closely linked, for some reason, with the NASA space missions (for example, Mars Pathfinder landed at 19.5 degrees lat. of Mars on July 4, '97). In fact, not only did Pathfinder landed at 19.5 N, the longitude of the landing site was approximately 33 W - which is the very number of the longitude of the apex of the Great Bend of the Nile (33 E)!.

Now, this strongly insists on the relevance of the Nile numbers, and someone behind the scenes is well aware of it. As we move on, the number, 19.5, will also be very important in my Nile Time-map theory. Perhaps, as the Nile-Mars connection bridged by '19.5' appears to suggest, Mars was somehow involved during the 'Prometheus / Pandora period'.
You are woderfully clever.
See what one can do if they are trully searching.
All that i know about all the things i know can be found on the inernet or at a local library. All id did was put it all together and said "well, if this is true and this is true then it must fit together somehow".
You have to think way outside the box but when you do you will begin to see the big picture.

So to throw a little more info in:
Pay attention to the contries that those locations.
They are the countries in which we've had war in in the last 100 years.
Surprizingly enough nowhere else. Why?
hmmmm, they must be looking for something.
Well let's see, what has already been found at those locations before? Anyone?
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:01 AM   #32
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Just realized that Mumbai is bang on 19.5.
And your right about all the countries are at war or have been.
I dont know what they are looking for.
But thinking outside of the box if the energy is naturally @19.5 and the warmongers have created missery at the same then we can assume that it's significant.
The natural energy must "go" somewhere, if you think about it as a torch and you overlayed some human suffering like a slide then you would have a tainted projection.
Are they reinforcing the "dark side" ?
Are they messing with us to project evil?
Old 11-30-2008, 12:28 AM   #33
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
You are woderfully clever.
See what one can do if they are trully searching.
All that i know about all the things i know can be found on the inernet or at a local library. All id did was put it all together and said "well, if this is true and this is true then it must fit together somehow".
You have to think way outside the box but when you do you will begin to see the big picture.

So to throw a little more info in:
Pay attention to the contries that those locations.
They are the countries in which we've had war in in the last 100 years.
Surprizingly enough nowhere else. Why?
hmmmm, they must be looking for something.
Well let's see, what has already been found at those locations before? Anyone?
lots a gold,lots ana lots of pyramids {first guess}peace out kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:38 PM   #34
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

REPOSTED FROM ANOTHER THREAD:

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Hi Flying Pyramid,

I thought you asked for some ham radio information on this thread. Now I can't find it. Sorry, if it's on a different thread - but here's the conversation, entire.

Subject: Apollo Moon Conversations Show NASA Coverup

The following are excerpts of conversations from Apollo Astronauts on the Moon to Mission Control - which show that the Astronauts came across some strange and hard-to-explain structures and unusual sightings of unidentified craft - while on the surface of the Moon.

These unusual findings, when added together with the anomalies which Richard Hoagland has shown to exist on Apollo Moon photographs, provide compelling evidence for an ongoing NASA coverup of what the Apollo Astronauts really discovered on the Moon from 1969 to 1972.

The following Apollo Astronaut conversations were mostly taken from the out-of-print book "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon" by Don Wilson (Dell, 1975):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Apollo 16 Mission: April 16 - 27, 1972;
Charles Duke, Thomas Mattingly and John Young land in the Descartes highlands:

Duke: These devices are unbelievable. I'm not taking a gnomon up there.
Young: O.K., but man, that's going to be a steep bridge to climb.

Duke: You got - YOWEE! Man - John, I tell you this is some sight here. Tony, the blocks in Buster are covered - the bottom is covered with blocks, five meters across. Besides the blocks seem to be in a preferred orientation, northeast to southwest. They go all the way up the wall on those two sides and on the other side you can only barely see the out-cropping at about 5 percent. Ninety percent of the bottom is covered with blocks that are 50 centimeters and larger.

Capcom: Good show. Sounds like a secondary ...

Duke: Right out here ... the blue one that I described from the lunar module window is colored because it is glass coated, but underneath the glass it is crystalline ... the same texture as the Genesis Rock ... Dead on my mark.

Young: Mark. It's open.

Duke: I can't believe it!

Young: And I put that beauty in dry!

Capcom: Dover. Dover. We'll start EVA-2 immediately.

Duke: You'd better send a couple more guys up here. They'll have to try (garble).

Capcom: Sounds familiar.

Duke: Boy, I tell you, these EMUs and PLSSs are really super- fantastic!

It is obvious that the astronauts are talking in code - meant to disguise what they are referring to. The big question is why the excited cries? Can this be *merely* due to the collecting of Moon rocks, as they would have us believe? Or did they find something much more substantial, which was not meant for public knowledge?

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/astro2.html

-------------------------------------------------

As well, in there is what I think is a lot of activity lately. E.g.

1. 20 Jan 2008. Lunar Echo Experiment looking for Amateur Radio Participants (Jan 17, 2008 [REVISED Jan 18, 2008 10:26 ET]) -- The HF Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) in Alaska and the Long Wavelength Array (LWA) in New Mexico are planning an additional lunar echo experiment for January 19-20. Interested radio amateurs are invited to participate in this experiment by listening for the lunar echoes and submitting reports.

http://www.arrl.org/?artid=7958"]http://www.arrl.org/?artid=7958

2. February 2008. China's moon song.
http://www.sinoptic.ch/embassy/envir.../200802-44.pdf

3. Nov 14, 2008. India's probe lands on moon.
http://www.panasianbiz.com/2008/11/c...lands-on-moon/

I did reffer to ham radio reciever transmissions in the "Project Avalon General Discussion" forum under the thread "19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random info".
The mention was for the transmission that was broadcasted last, before NASA started scrambling all the transmissions after that.
You can find it on the net somewhere.
It was from a female astronaut that said "Huston, we have crossed the 'Centient Barrier' and regained conciousness".

Hmmm...this tells me that they had to be asleep to cross this barrier.
Why?.....Anyone?
Old 11-30-2008, 09:44 PM   #35
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundelear View Post
Just realized that Mumbai is bang on 19.5.
And your right about all the countries are at war or have been.
I dont know what they are looking for.
But thinking outside of the box if the energy is naturally @19.5 and the warmongers have created missery at the same then we can assume that it's significant.
The natural energy must "go" somewhere, if you think about it as a torch and you overlayed some human suffering like a slide then you would have a tainted projection.
Are they reinforcing the "dark side" ?
Are they messing with us to project evil?
Yes,yes and yes.
But there is more to it than that.
In essence what there doing is looking for the missing pieces of "The Machine" at the Giza Plateu.
In doing so they are insighting terrorism and hatred and all other type of negitive energy to keep conflict and our attention drawn elsewhere.
If you wanted something in a country that didn't belong to you and your own people will protest heavily if you just march in and take what you want, how do you get the world to order you into war against a contry they do not hate, dislike or even know anything about?.....Anyone?

You must understand how the beast works if you are to defeat it.
Old 11-30-2008, 11:12 PM   #36
SieS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If you wanted something in a country that didn't belong to you and your own people will protest heavily if you just march in and take what you want, how do you get the world to order you into war against a contry they do not hate, dislike or even know anything about?.....Anyone?

Create a Problem, wait for the Reaction, and offer the Solution?
SieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:27 PM   #37
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

In most cases yes, but when you need to absolutley go in you can not give a choice. You must insight a riot so big among the people that they make you go to war,......say i don't know, maybe killing 10,000 americans in two big buildings in a very large and popular city to the whole world aut to do it.

"how can you make americans, who hate war in all forms, go to war against a country that has nothing?.....You kill americans in thier place of most acceptance." Why not L.A. or Chicago, or someother state?
Why new york city? Well, what is new york city to americans?
It's the place most americans saw first when they came here. It's the spot where america accepted all races, all creeds.
Cause destruction on that spot and that will pull on the heartstrings of all americans.

They are looking for what i am eventually leading you into.
They think it's a piece of matter, some material objest formed into a specific shape but they are clueless.
It's not the matter the object is made out of or the shape that it's in.
It's the energy within.

And who said it was an "object" anyway.
Why can't it be a person?
Old 11-30-2008, 11:53 PM   #38
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes,yes and yes.
But there is more to it than that.
In essence what there doing is looking for the missing pieces of "The Machine" at the Giza Plateu.
In doing so they are insighting terrorism and hatred and all other type of negitive energy to keep conflict and our attention drawn elsewhere.

Create a monster.
Fear being the reaction.
Humans have always been scared of the unknown .
The declaration like "We know he has WMD's, we dont know how many or where they are."
-Its a lie and a wolf in the same sentence.
-He did not have WMD(lie)but we will make you think he's got lots(fear)
The human brain will accept the first part if the second part disturbs you more.

I believe this is how countries are turned against each other DECEPTION.
And the game they play is perception and terrorism.

Never heard of a "machine" at Giza ,but following the logic of the thread it can't be good.
Are they trying to open something? break a seal? a wild guess

I must say that I am finding this a little disturbing, the whole Gods maths means all energy models are the same and can therefore be harnessed,and the only people who have had the knowlage are deliberately perverting it and keeping it to themselves.
It's like something out of StarWars.
Are they really preparing for Armagedon?
If so it's looking like the US and GB are the darkside and are willfully going against the good and the true.
I thought we were suffering because of greed.
Not because our leaders are waging war with the Allmighty.
Going to find a theory on the "machine" and be sick.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:46 PM   #39
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=They are looking for what i am eventually leading you into.
They think it's a piece of matter, some material objest formed into a specific shape but they are clueless.
It's not the matter the object is made out of or the shape that it's in.
It's the energy within.

And who said it was an "object" anyway.
Why can't it be a person? [/QUOTE]

Is this object the Ark?
Is this person alive/in stasis? Osiris?? With the machine - are you alluding to the Resurrection Machine? The same machine that is allighned with Mars

Great thread by the way

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:50 PM   #40
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

A lot of info on hyper-dimensional physics can be found in the archives at enterprisemission.com.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:14 PM   #41
pontfx
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi all,
These are just some more random tidbits of info swirling around in my head. I also am trying to encourage people to "think for themselves" and think outside the box. Basically training people to see the big picture.
"He who trains himself on only one side leaves himself open for attack on all others."

I can not give you exact details but i can put you on to it, then it's up to you to follow the breadcrumbs.

Here is a little think test to see if you can notice what is right out in the open. Take a globe (either online or off, maybe at the local library) and find Hawaii. Hawaii is 19.5 degrees above the planetary equator. Pay attention to all areas between 19.5 and 22.5 degrees. Place your finger on it and slowly spin the globe and tell me what you see.

Now find 19.5 and 22.5 degrees below the planetary equator, slowly spin the globe and tell me what you see.

Why did the war stop at the 38th paralell?
Why does the gov not hire you after your 38th birthday?
Why does the centient barrier exist?
What are those white boxes in the sky that you can only see at an angle of 22.5 degrees?
Why are the pyramids located at specific points on the globe.
Why does the earth not spin around with the galaxy? Why does it sway back and forth?
Why is there 4 distinct levels of conciousness around this planet that perfectly harmonize with the frequencies of the 4 levels of brain activity that you pass through when you are sleeping? (the last being R.E.M.)
Why does the same upwelling energy model fit the earth, galaxy, universe and even the mutiverse? (meaning why does energy upwell in the same locations at the micro and macro levels.
Why is the planets round but the galaxies flat like discs?
Why do some galaxies spin oneway while other spin another way?
Why does all of our food and drink cosist of metals, minerals and other things that our flesh does not need? (this has already been proven by that "coral calcium" guy.)

Start asking the right questions.

BTW, Hitler wasn't looking for the perfect soldier, he was looking for the perfect "human" soldier.

Start asking your guides or higher selves these questions and tell me what answers you get, if you get any.
They are not telling you the whole truth they are only telling you what they think you need to know.

And the next time any of you run into an Annunaki mention my name and look at thier eyes and tell me what they do.

All oif these things are already well documented and recorded by sientists, researchers and such. You just have to locate the material.

Peace, Love & LIght
http://people.tribe.net/pontfx333 an aqaurian soulution..from a witness...
pontfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:17 PM   #42
pontfx
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Is this object the Ark?
Is this person alive/in stasis? Osiris?? With the machine - are you alluding to the Resurrection Machine? The same machine that is allighned with Mars

Great thread by the way

Peace
Iain
correct ..... http://people.tribe.net/pontfx333 ...from a witness...
pontfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:35 PM   #43
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Very cool pictures pontfx, especially the chem trail/ufo and orb pictures, wow!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:27 PM   #44
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundelear View Post
Create a monster.
Fear being the reaction.
Humans have always been scared of the unknown .
The declaration like "We know he has WMD's, we dont know how many or where they are."
-Its a lie and a wolf in the same sentence.
-He did not have WMD(lie)but we will make you think he's got lots(fear)
The human brain will accept the first part if the second part disturbs you more.

I believe this is how countries are turned against each other DECEPTION.
And the game they play is perception and terrorism.

Never heard of a "machine" at Giza ,but following the logic of the thread it can't be good.
Are they trying to open something? break a seal? a wild guess

I must say that I am finding this a little disturbing, the whole Gods maths means all energy models are the same and can therefore be harnessed,and the only people who have had the knowlage are deliberately perverting it and keeping it to themselves.
It's like something out of StarWars.
Are they really preparing for Armagedon?
If so it's looking like the US and GB are the darkside and are willfully going against the good and the true.
I thought we were suffering because of greed.
Not because our leaders are waging war with the Allmighty.
Going to find a theory on the "machine" and be sick.
Yes it really is more like starwars than you can imagine.
We are like the Jedi of the universe but way more kickass.
There are full blown humans (geneticly unaltered) in countless planets across the universe. There are also other "earths" in the universe so they can do the same sick **** there too.
It's about where our planet is in our galaxy.
You are correct in that the energy models are the same and work the same at the micro and macro.
Meanning the same spot where energy upwells from earth, the same spot in our solar system, galaxy and universe upwells energy.
Our planet is in that "magic" spot in our galaxy where energy upwells from it. So what if the earth, solor system, galaxy universe and muti-verse were all lined up perfectly? When Jesus Christ was born the solor system and galaxy were lined up to create a being with there full will intact.
What if this time the universe was alighned with this setup and there was a being born at a universal level of conciousness and had all of their free will intact?
The PTB can not stop this occurance they can only hope to control it.
Yes the machine i refer to is more than the resserection machine.
It is a way to harness this universal power to combat this new lifeform.
They fear this coming more than any other including lucifer.
The tribesman say that the son was born before but the father is about to enter the world, and he is ******!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Is this object the Ark?

Great thread by the way

Peace
Iain
That machine is a jumpgate and a resurrection machine for the beings on mars. But there is much much more to it.
ASk yourself why have they been allowed to exist still while all others were laid to waste?
It's about gathering beings and powers to combat the Christ that is to come. There is a joint effort to do this by many races, o say a federation of beings. I am so sick of them portraying themseves as the good guys.
They will soon be laid to waste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontfx View Post
http://people.tribe.net/pontfx333 an aqaurian soulution..from a witness...
Nice website. The info and pics are awsome thank you for giving a link.
That crystal is huge and my favorite shade of blue.

Flying Pyramid
Old 12-02-2008, 01:11 AM   #45
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes it really is more like starwars than you can imagine.
We are like the Jedi of the universe but way more kickass.
There are full blown humans (geneticly unaltered) in countless planets across the universe. There are also other "earths" in the universe so they can do the same sick **** there too.
It's about where our planet is in our galaxy.
You are correct in that the energy models are the same and work the same at the micro and macro.
Meanning the same spot where energy upwells from earth, the same spot in our solar system, galaxy and universe upwells energy.
Our planet is in that "magic" spot in our galaxy where energy upwells from it. So what if the earth, solor system, galaxy universe and muti-verse were all lined up perfectly? When Jesus Christ was born the solor system and galaxy were lined up to create a being with there full will intact.
What if this time the universe was alighned with this setup and there was a being born at a universal level of conciousness and had all of their free will intact?
The PTB can not stop this occurance they can only hope to control it.
Yes the machine i refer to is more than the resserection machine.
It is a way to harness this universal power to combat this new lifeform.
They fear this coming more than any other including lucifer.
The tribesman say that the son was born before but the father is about to enter the world, and he is ******!
That machine is a jumpgate and a resurrection machine for the beings on mars. But there is much much more to it.
ASk yourself why have they been allowed to exist still while all others were laid to waste?
It's about gathering beings and powers to combat the Christ that is to come. There is a joint effort to do this by many races, o say a federation of beings. I am so sick of them portraying themseves as the good guys.
They will soon be laid to waste.

Nice website. The info and pics are awsome thank you for giving a link.
That crystal is huge and my favorite shade of blue.

Flying Pyramid

FP it's been a bizar journey and I am begining to accept that this may well lead me back to where I started which was the Bible.
On reading your post I was both delighted to hear you believe that the vermin are going to get what they deserve,and gutted to the core that world leaders have embraced the beast in our name.
If God himself is comming ,do they not realise the futility?
Does this machine really pose a threat to Him?
I spent two hours trying to find out about the sentient barrier and the paths I did find were heavily tied in with witchcraft(protecting your house with spells).
Am away to dig up on this ressurection machine.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:07 PM   #46
SieS
Avalon Senior Member

The sentient barrier is probably the same as the Van Allen radiation belt. The Van Allen radiation belt is a torus of energetic charged particles (plasma) around Earth, held in place by Earth's magnetic field.

It is normally impossible for a human body to pass through. This is why I was always amazed how "we" could travel to the moon. It is basically the prison wall around earth.

Logically a human body could go easily through an area of intense radiation. The particles of radiation are soo small The cells of a HB would not even notice them and they will freely to pass and go out the HB on the other side, However, The cells "see" the RA particles coming as hostile and start to reject and try to stop the RA particles to protect the body. This action of throwing themselves in front of the approaching partials, causes the cells to get damaged. We call that radiation sickness.

A HB is about as dense as aluminium. Aluminium does not stop RA particles and they travel right trough without even coming close to aluminium particles.

To protect a HB of the impact of the van Allen belt while travelling to outer space one could:
1. make a cocoon of lead around the space ship. This of course in not feasible because of its enormous weight.
2. see that the cells of the HB do not reject the RA particles and let them through unhindered. This could be done by hypnoses.
I think this is used for the astronauts who went to the moon.
That is also, I think, why during this last transmission a female astronaut said "Huston, we have crossed the 'Centient Barrier' and regained conciousness"..

I might elaborate on this, and send it first...
SieS

Last edited by SieS; 12-03-2008 at 03:24 PM.
SieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:25 AM   #47
prospero
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontfx View Post
correct ..... http://people.tribe.net/pontfx333 ...from a witness...
Hello pontfx,

The link gives a blank page, is this correct?

Regards,
Omar
prospero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:28 AM   #48
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

please elaborate on the sentient barrier FP. Were ancient advanced civilizations aware? Did the anunaki make it, if not how did they navigate through? Thanks.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:06 AM   #49
Lore Mordred
Avalon Senior Member

Good Moons To all.

Well on the point, i feel that a certaint book gave me all this prior knowledge. David Wilcock- The shift of Ages. I recomend it to many, its a heavy read at times, but well worth it. Helps put your mind into the whole scope.

Also i have been reading the Seth Material. And others. That for the more feeble mind or lest astro/quantum physic oriented, its very easy to digest. You dont have to do all the Algebraic equations. Its all explained and well referenced to all the scientists and their work and books.

Well on the point of the coming, well, it makes sense. 19.5 or the Phi constant. Which influences all things, shapes, growth, sizes, and energy.

For a reference to one of the above relating Witchcraft to these lay lines, faerie lines, holy roads, etc. A basic for many to understand, in Native american lore, to induce one a state of mind or trance or rid one of negative or undesired energies, influences, etc. One does the "Spiral Dance", clock wise motion inducts energy towards you, counter clock wise dispels it in a way of speaking.

Also have you ever noticed that when a hawk, eagle, or vulture flies in the sky, to go to a higher altitude, they circumnavigate on a "Hot" pocket, that in other words, spirals them upward.

Also, one would usually in magick, I being a *Druid* practitioner, and healer in other sorts, usually a Circle is cast, in most pagan/wicca ceremonies. Which one is to cast off and shield from unwanted energies, visitors, entities, beings, and the closing *undoing of the circle* is to release the energy and desire worked in the circle, to, for a matter of speaking, make the change given, sent of to the world.

And in personal experience, it is like making or enhancing a layline, or its energies, you can walk in and feel the hair on the back of your neck rise like if you were under a highly Ionized energy field, or power lines.

This same effect causes an ascending of energy, which in short, 19.5 or phi, would be seen if we had instruments to graph and photograph the energy field.

Most esoteric/magick users/pagans/wicca try if at all possible to be in a specific location where the energy is "rich" and noticeable. For most know, not everyone is sensitive to energy fields. And the stronger the field, the more people will testify of its credibility and truth. Not just for this reason it is picked, but that one can highly benefit from the amount of energy there. As in healing, spiritual growth, energetic sync *which i personally call it*, and other things.

I do not wish to be kicked from this thread, so i am arduously trying to follow these lines. Most of these things, are, in a simple, easy to read novel, called, The Celestine Prophecy, makes a lot of sense.

For the floating box's, or pyramids, i have never heard of such things until this date. I will keep my eye open, and like always, Once you know the puzzle, you see the pieces everywhere.

Although i did have such ideas about the alignment of the great sites, and all this reading of these liturgical texts are confirming. I first began with a author called Rodolfo Benavides - Dramatic prophecies of the great Pyramid.

I currently am Living in Veracruz Mexico, which is situated over a lay line, and my current house is close to a cross point. There is a volcanoe just a few miles north from my house called, Pico de Orizaba. and its one of the tallest points in Continental America. Which how funny it is for Nasa to have a Mars Test lab right on the skirts of such volcano.

Also to my North, there are a lot of old ruins north and south in this state that arent really known. Since it doesn't have tourism, the country doesnt care about such sites. One you any know, is called Tajin, and it is a pyramid built with 365 windows. Look into it.

Also this is one of the states with highest Natural Fauna, Rivers, Flora, Mountains, Ranges, Canyons in all Mexico. Not sure if in the world. But i wouldn't be afraid to risk saying such. Only to the true of lecture and culture will hear about the local and regional secrets amased in this land.

To cover my ending point. Its about time The father came back to kick some Bootey. I am moving to the 4 Corner areas for safekeeping. And what is amazing, I am moving from one lay line, to another. All the better. Since i believe AZ is a heart for Phi energy. Reference - Sedona, Hopi Nation, Navajo Nation, The Grand Canyon, etc etc

And that for the point on the spinning of galaxies. Its all a matter of perception. Grab a ball, or top, or propeller, spin it in one direction, on a glass table, look under the table, and, Voila, it seems to spin the opposite way. North/South is now the question and where is your point of view.

Now the newest question would be. Galaxies spin on one axis, but do they spin on a North/South axis as well? or in other words. Rotation? and Orbit? and hence fourth, is that way galaxies tend to appear of heading in all directions and sometimes crash?

And on the Box thing with the lens, i wonder if it follows the same as the point of reference, pardon any Sea Navigators, I am barely learning this on my own. Don't Cartographers i think is the word, or sea navigators, have to use a certain lens for the compensation of earths spherical shape and the atmosphere that bends the light? also a calculation? pardon if i totally blew that bit to pieces, but i am knew in the point of Stellar/sea navigation.

Also, the Answer of the energy as already stated in other words, Platonic Solids, and Dimensional Energetic Manifestation. Energy manifests itself in different shapes *platonic solids* according to the dimensional density/vibration it is in.

I feel that all who reads this will lose their spherical orbits *eyeballs*. So with no delay, I due part.

Blessed be, and once again so we may be.

Lore Mordred

P.S. for another captivating historical event, look up the Celtic Power/Religious Symbol, and see what it is. It also gives fertility. *Hint*
Lore Mordred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #50
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Friends,
now that Avalon is free again im back.
This thread has officially been resurected!