Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-11-2009, 02:59 AM   #26
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Swine Flu - How are they treating it in your country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
I'm sure Swanny knows what MSM means, He was being retoric
Not Swanny
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:29 AM   #27
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

It has been posted on another thread, but maybe you can send this video to your friends to make them think about the vaccine...
it was official in the Polish parliament. Nobody here is lining up and nobody is panicking, at least for now....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:17 AM   #28
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
I'm sure Swanny knows what MSM means, He was being retoric
Actually I really didn't know what it meant
Thx Dan
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:06 PM   #29
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

adverts to get your vaccine if you have/are cronic lung and heart problems, kids, pregnant women featured on national and commercial radio stations ALL DAY.. (uk)
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #30
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

In Ukraine a new trend. Robbers wear "flu" masks when robbing people and banks....
Old 11-11-2009, 10:38 PM   #31
Spregovori

Home made Flu Shot...now even you can do it!
Old 11-12-2009, 09:43 AM   #32
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure what other countries are doing...

Stick it where the sun don't shine...

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?...mid=64&lang=en

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #33
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

They watch Thai MSM, its not reported........... No one realy knows whats happening, but they are not pushing fear, thats one good thing.
Sawadee Khap (I'm presuming you are men )

To be truthful with you, I think us all we are in same boat as them. I'm sure we do not know much than them.

Your post remind my about the Sukhumvit and the nice period I lived there, in BKK. I still didn't see in the world I've been afterwards, something like Pantip Plaza for IT, maybe Sim Lee in Singapore, but really Thailand is unique on all aspects.

All the best! Khap'n'Khap!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #34
silverlightning
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in Norway, and there's plenty around for anyone who wants it. There's this huge banner hanging on the wall of the town hall urging people to take the vaccine. I have never seen anything like it in my life. However people are different, some take it very calm and don't bother, some get the shot. There has never been any question of forced or mandatory vaccinations, even for nurses. For nurses it's recommended that they take the vaccines yearly, because of contamination hazard for weak patients.

I wonder what we really know about the vaccine? If all of them are contaminated, what effect it has is still an open question. My sister is a nurse, she got the flue shot very early. Most doctors and nurses in her unit hesitated to take the vaccine until they had two cases where a 18 year old and a 40 year old spent a week in artificial respiration. Both of them were healthy and there was no indication that the virus should hit them this hard. After these two patients most if not all nurses and doctors have had the vaccine there. The rest of the population are different, depending on how easily they fall for TV and radio propaganda. A lot of people have had the vaccine, usually I hardly hear of anyone taking flue shots.

Temporary stations for vaccination has been set up, and have been there for a few weeks now. Vaccination costs 50 NKr I believe, (about 8$, 6€?) In my town there has hardly been any waiting in line, as they made distribution of the vaccination very efficient.

However I am rather worried. My whole family has had the flue shot. First my sister because she is a nurse. She had two days of nausea and fever like sweat after the shot. Suddenly my mother and father was given time of work to get the shot at one of the vaccination stations, and even my brother who never bothers about vaccines got the shot a week before he had a vacation on the Canary Islands.

Is there any proof of the damaging effects of this vaccine? I suppose we don't know until spring or summer arrives.
silverlightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:40 PM   #35
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

A woman I know has a husband who regularly undergoes dialysis. So his immune sysytem is compromised. they offered him flu vaccine for free. Fortunately he refused after consulting his wife.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:45 PM   #36
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=burgundia;199454]A woman I know has a husband who regularly undergoes dialysis. So his immune sysytem is compromised. they offered him flu vaccine for free. Fortunately he refused after consulting his wife.[/QUOTE]

Smart man.......
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:50 PM   #37
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=waitinginthewings;199622]
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
A woman I know has a husband who regularly undergoes dialysis. So his immune sysytem is compromised. they offered him flu vaccine for free. Fortunately he refused after consulting his wife.[/QUOTE]

Smart man.......
Yeah... if only more were like him...
Old 01-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #38
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

In Canada, approx. 45% of the population (34 million) was voluntarily vaccinated, since the H1N1 shot became available Oct 26/09. People lined up to get it! overnight! like blow-out sales! or blockbusters! So, it wasn't mandatory.

The funny and profitable thing now, for the drug company (GlaxoSmithKline), is that the government who is us is on 'the hook' for a surplus of 20 million shots, value about $250m. The product is already sold, the money's in the bank, and any possible bad side effects are 'immune' from prosecution, as the Canadian government shielded the company from the risk.

One batch was pulled, due to its 'life-threatening allergy risk' (link). That's how it is. War, conflict, hate and swine flu make *the economy* [whatever that is] go around.

CAROUSEL!
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:55 PM   #39
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I am not doubting you. I am just surprised that the number of people that got the shot was that high. Geez there are more asleep than I thought.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:12 PM   #40
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a weekly snapshot from the Gov of Can.

Vaccine Surveillance Report - Adverse Events following Immunization
Info

Update: December 24, 2009

Quote:

Weekly Snapshot
As of December 12, 2009, 24.071 million doses of three types of vaccine had been distributed across Canada:

Arepanrix (adjuvanted H1N1 flu vaccine from GlaxoSmithKline)
Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Pandemic Monovalent Vaccine (without adjuvant from GlaxoSmithKline)
Panvax (unadjuvanted H1N1 flu vaccine from CSL Australia)

Since the start of the H1N1 flu vaccine campaign through December 12, a total of 4,995 adverse events have been reported to provincial and territorial immunization programs of which 155 met one or more of the criteria to be considered serious. Ninety-four cases of anaphylaxis are included among the serious adverse events

The reporting rate of adverse events per 100,000 doses distributed is 20.8. The reporting rate of serious adverse events is 0.64 per 100,000 doses distributed. To date, the overall frequency of anaphylaxis following H1N1 immunization is 0.39 per 100,000 doses distributed, which does not exceed the normal range observed after receiving any vaccine.

Analysis

. Six deaths have been reported to date and are under investigation.
There have been 8 cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) reported to date (0.3 per million doses distributed) following vaccination. The 6 cases reported following vaccination with the H1N1 vaccine are still under investigation.
GBS is an acute illness characterized by sudden onset of weakness or paralysis (see Guillain-Barre Syndrome Frequently Asked Questions).
http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/alert-ale...addeve-eng.php

I wonder is there a difference between distributed and administered....
Old 01-05-2010, 05:59 PM   #41
silverlightning
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I wonder is there a difference between distributed and administered....

Hardly micjer. Even in medicinal genre the terms are interchangeable. For them to mean anything more specific or even imply something sinister, a lot more must me said.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:30 PM   #42
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I just wondered if distributed might mean ... sent to hospitals, and clinics etc, They might be sitting on the shelves and not administered yet. Just a thought. If so it would distort their percent of compliance and reaction percent.

It could be a play on words. Not sure.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #43
silverlightning
Avalon Senior Member

The guys who do statistics are usually fairly good at it, but you are right to be suspicious, facts are easily distorted.

I wonder what the latest new are by now. Do we know anything more about the side effects? Where I am there are no reason to believe there are any more side effects of this vaccine than expected from general vaccinations.

Metallic taste for a few days are common with this type of vaccine , but some have lost their taste of food and drink for weeks and months, and all they taste is a constant metallic one.

I don't know if I dare say this but; I have heard unusually many complaints about spine and back problems. Any thing from, muscle tension, dislocation of spinal disks, and sacral cysts. I am wondering if these troubles are related to chakras and energy centres being disturbed.