Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-13-2009, 09:18 PM   #1
silverlightning
Avalon Senior Member

Default Stories about Freemasons anyone?

I live in Bergen, Norway and for many years my father was a fireman. When I was a boy the Lodge burned and of course the firemen broke in and carried out all the most valuable stuff they could save. It's many years since now, probably around 1980. I can't remember exactly, but I remember my father and his colleges talked about this happening for years. They had dragged out funeral caskets with skeletons, black cloaks and other spectacular ceremony gear.

When a couple of lodge members arrived they were very agitated, but they really could not stop the firemen.

I also remember they talked about a young journalist first on the scene that eagerly talked to the fire men, and took pictures. However when an older representant of the lodge talked to him, he quickly disappeared, and not a trace of the story in either of the local papers, just a small notice of the fire, a picture of the facade and not a single revealing detail. I think some of the firemen overheard threats that if he showed this to anyone he would never work as a journalist again, or that might have been speculations.

However, this should have been a spectacular story, with the pictures he got. I don't really know anything particular about the lodge in my town, but my mothers aunt was married to a member of the lodge, and all the children agreed that they had the best Christmas parties.

There's also an old gentle men's club called "Den gode Hensikt", which means someting like "The good Intention". It is private and I think the old guys there are all members of the lodge, but it's more open then the Lodge building. For some years I worked as a help at the lokal bookstore and a couple of times I carried boxes and old stuff up there, nothing exiting. Then it was an old worn down place, but still rather distinguished, with old English leather furniture, marble floors and wooden panels on the walls.

I have all ways wondered what on earth the lodge in my town might do with funeral caskets and real skeletons, but never found a good answer.

Have anyone an interesting story to tell about freemasons or other secret societies? I want to know all the things they don't want us to know :- )

I hope you can make sense of my English, it was not my first language and could do with some improvement.

Last edited by silverlightning; 12-14-2009 at 12:01 PM. Reason: spelling
silverlightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:17 AM   #2
Cosmic Preacher
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stories about Free Maisons anyone?

you can try youtube/history channel as they have many videos on "freemasons"

Cosmic Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:57 AM   #3
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I've got a personal story concerning Masons I'll share.
My grandfather on my mothers side, a Smith, was a Mason, as are his sons and their sons... my cousins. My grandfather ran a insurance business in Edmonton Alberta and traveled to California every summer for the big get together. He has passed away now, and my child hood memories of him were pleasant enough.

However as timed passed I learned quite a lot about him that I would probably have never suspected. Stuff that even that led the Opera show to call my mom and discuss a possible appearance, which never happened.

My grandfather had a daughter (my moms older sister) that went missing quite some time ago, I never really new the exact dates but I could get all the info from my moms. It was sometime during the 50's and she was under the age of 10 when she went missing. It was a pretty big deal at the time, a massive search effort was undertaken and it made all of the headline news through out Edmonton. The were at some camping event in the Canadian Rockies when she went missing, and after the search effort bore no fruit the official explanation was that a bear most likely got her. I was told of this at a young age and never thought anything suspicious about it all until...

When I was about 14 or so my grandfather was out visiting my mom and I heard them arguing after I was in bed, my mom was accusing him of abuse that he put her though well she was young. It was quite shocking to me at the time as I had no idea, but to make a long story short after my mom talked to me about it, I imediatly thought of my moms sister and was suddenly quite suspicious over what might have really happened.

As it turns out there were 2 other children who had gone missing near the area where my grandfather lived back in those days as well. My mom and I decided it was best if she go and talk to the police about this cold case and her suspicions, the detective worked on the case for some years but was never able to produce any evidence. This was probably about 14 years ago now and we have since not had any contact with that side of the masonic family as they were all quite upset at us for bringing this stuff up. They are very well to do in the City of Edmonton, as they run insurance businesses and whatever else.

Well... that's my first run ins with Masons....
I know that they are not all bad guys, but this was certainly a catalyst for me to start looking into things that we were not taught in school.

Last edited by Phtha; 12-14-2009 at 08:01 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:29 AM   #4
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Please don't think I don't take this subject seriously, but I don't mind this song by the "Freemasons" Isn't it sad that someone would call their band that? Airheads... but the song is quite hypnotic;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iaiD1veR-w

P.S. I know your typo was innocent but had to comment that Free Maison translates as "Free Wine"

Ok back to the serious occult stuff now.. carry on.

Cosmic Preacher: what do you know that I don't? (wink, secret handshake) I haven't been able to get any video's to post properly lately and yours are perfect, let me in on the secret.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:07 PM   #5
silverlightning
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stories about Freemasons anyone?

Thanks Luminari, I had to correct the embarrassing spelling mistake, at least in the title. Even though free wine doesn't sound that bad

Thanks for the videos Cosmic Preacher, and your story is very interesting Phta, and rather worrying. It's these kind of fishy covered up incidents that gets me interested.
silverlightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:36 PM   #6
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stories about Freemasons anyone?

True Silverlight, it makes me wonder how many other stories are out there.
Thanks for the thread btw.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote