Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 09:52 PM   #76
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 119
Default Re: The Heather Material

I observe that what gets played out continuously on this forum, is a debate about the validity of various sources of information, various parties, personalities and agendas.

This is good and as it should be.

Yet we all have different standards of evidence, and what we consider sufficient to sway our minds one way or another. Some of us are convinced that all information, no matter how "out there" should be weighed evenly in ones mind.

But weighed against what?? What view of reality to you espouse? How does one measure the information that comes in every day against what one seems to KNOW intrinsically? Have some of us had experiences so extreme, so far past the bounds of what many humans would consider reality as to almost make these experiences inexpressible through words?

I think so. If thats the case you speak your truth simply, gently and purely. This is not a court, and you don't bring your experience here to be judged as factual or not. You are simply sharing with those who will listen.

Some people will not listen. Thus is life.

To expect the moderators, and Bill and Kerry to mediate this information with no personal preference, with no prejudice, and with no standards, is at best unrealistic and at worst is just not fair.

WE just ask that they endeavor to try.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:53 PM   #77
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 279
Default Re: The Heather Material

A very valid statement Hiram. Hearing both sides of the story does make one's discernment process easier.

For every truth there is an equal and opposite truth viewed from a different perspective and ultimate truth lies within and above all opposites and all contradictions.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:06 PM   #78
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Derek do you know who runs the cassiopaeacult?

Vincent Bridges.

Do a little research on the guy and you'll find out why he is trying to discredit
Laura Knight-Jadczyk. There is always an agenda.

Here are a couple of links to get started.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/clarification.htm

http://www.cassiopaea.com/Vincent_Br...NTELPRO_Agent/

Kerry's interview with Laura Knight-Jadczyk is actually one of the very few I look forward to.
That's a very good find Reunite...thanks.
bw l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:30 PM   #79
monique
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 49
Cool Re: The Heather Material

hiram, i agree whit you, i must control myself to not post all was i think because my english is poor and i can't discuss the theme. we must remember what you say, "this is not a court ..." - that is significant, very important, when come around declarations about the matter that concern the truth ! monique.
monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:46 AM   #80
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
To expect the moderators, and Bill and Kerry to mediate this information with no personal preference, with no prejudice, and with no standards, is at best unrealistic and at worst is just not fair.

WE just ask that they endeavor to try.
I agree with most of what you say.

I think Bill & Kerry's job is different to the moderators.

This is my personal position: the moderators are here to moderate the discussions and forum - to keep forum working within the established guidelines, and broadly on topic (thought that needs work).

Again in my opinion - the moderators are not here to judge truth from falsehood (except for the benefit of our personal reading) - in that regard I maintain we are no different from the non-moderators.

The implicit requests that we do act as judge have obviously been a challenge to this view and it has caused significant debate both on and off the forum. We will work through that, and like before, we will progress.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:55 AM   #81
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post

But as I've stated before on this forum...there is such a thing as being a free an open forum of ideas....and on the other hand allowing people to willfully stray into self-indulgence (by allowing them to drone on an on before a captive audience) and actively mis-leading people.

Should one who is presenting a story, have to provide some very basic substantiating data? If the party can't provide ANY info, then shouldn't the next step be for Bill/Kerry to look at the info an ask themselves if it adds/contributes value to their mission?
Did you not read his emails?

To me it sounds like he is TRYING to provide data.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=19907&page=7

snip:

I had already stated to Kerry in a audio interview that you did not know about the fact she was living with us, or that she was extremely scared, as my wife said you need more than facts I already gave to you, now if you did not hear the interview that's fine, but still no excuse for dragging my name through the mud.

snip:

I have
told Kerry I will give you what ever you ask for but not on the internet, I will come to CA and hand it to Kerry if needs be I have her phone numbers, BUT I WILL PROTECT MY FAMILY, you being upset about this won't change my mind and it does not excuse what you have done from the evidence I now have it appears intentionally now if you want to talk skype me, ----- just skype me and talk to me thats all I ask, I am a fighter by trade so if you thought this was going to be easy.. sorry I don't walk away from people and I am not intimidated by you, but if you can call me a liar you had better be able to do it to me because email wont cut it

snip:

but please sykpe me, you owe me that much respect at least whilst people are talking about me, in fact if you wish to give me a time I will make sure I am available to talk to you, I am not a monster or will shout and ball and scream at you, I was angry, now I am just mildley annoyed at this because so much of MY TIME has been clearly wasted on making what I thought were freinds and trying to help a person, you forget that I clearly state ON THE INTERVIEW that the heather material was hers and up to you guys, I only wanted to get my story out, oh yes her story was so unbelievable give me a
break, and my experience yes that is unbelievable I do give you that one, but to say that is to call many others liars too a good percentage of your ground crew at that point, if I were a dis-info guy I would have tuck tail and run by now but I am not I me and rather than censoring me, you should let me have my say.

tell me I am wrong? because you refuse to address my issues rationally or debate them at all, that only tells me that you have nothing to go on but a information I had already made you privy to, which was Heather was with us as stated when those emails were sent, the first few I wrote for her because she was ****ED UP excuse my french, I do or did not EVER deny that, so talk to me on skype and present me with something REAL or reactivate my account and stop slandering my name
All the Best Kinsuemei2

snip:

this is an outrage Bill you have posted comments about me that are untrue and you have disgraced my name, of course the emails were sent from my place again
Dr Anderson was with us, my family we set her up in a motel room, she even used our lap top, I took the names KilaSolai and Kane944 TODAY mind you to try to
reenter Camelot, now I can do this with my new name through a proxy mask, or you can reactivate Kinsuemei2 the choice is yours but make no mistake, I won't be talked about like a dog or have you refuse to answer my emails when you are clearly online here.

Now you missed the part when I told Kerry Cassidey about Dr Anderson staying with us and conveniently left it out of the blog you posted on Avalon... yes of course I read it, I am not stupid, I can mask and change my IP so you clearly must think me a fool... I did not mask my emails because they were sent from my rig of course as I did state in testimony to Kerry, now your assumptions are outrageous and I need more proof, in fact I would very much like to talk to you on skype and you can hear the pain in my wife's voice

snip:

I have no problem with Camelot and shall never tarnish that name, I was upset earlier but you don't know or understand me Mr Ryan, I have a daughter she is
6, I refuse to send anymore of Anderson's info on line, I told Kerry this, and whilst nobody has even bothered to check the location in Orlando, then you have no call on this matter.

snip:
I sincerely wish you the best and to the moderators who were only doing their jobs.
Kinsuemei2
P.S. I shall continue to promote and observe PC in a positive light, because one man makes a mistake that is not reason to protest the good work they have done, and I believe Duncans story and have no ill will towards him, but it's a free world and he can choose to believe what he wishes.

snip:

as I told Kerry in an audio interveiw, Heather was living with us, we put her up so of course she used my computer, and yeah I dictated a few emails once again I stated this in my intaial contact with Kerry that she would not come near the computer so this is a problem right now.

snip:

this sucks as Heathers info again as I stated I gave the meat of it to kerry and if they wanted it great if not who cared my objective was my experience and that was all. and I told kerry this but my interveiw was not released. now I am being censored, bill wont talk to me and I have to use proxys to look at info thats being posted about me, I kind of think the post should be stopped as it is getting into the realms of legality here, tell me if I am wrong?

snip:

I have also made the choice to continue to put out Anderson's work to great risk at this point, now if indeed Bill did do this to actually protect us, that also crossed my mind, as the best way to stop hard info from becoming a danger is to dam it. hence 17 years of David Ickes survival in a nutshell.

snip:
I promised some people in avalon that I will bring the information that I have to light, I have never hidden anything from Bill or Kerry, however I have never spoken to Bill in a one on one capacity, where as I have done so with Kerry many times and as I stated I have the logs to prove that.

No she was not with us when this happened, she had left not that long after, but she did still have a room account with the motel, my manager has said that he will sign an affidavit to this if needs be as the room was in her name, her real name, on record, the card on file was mine so that I paid but it does show that she was a guest, and I have that right now in black and white.

snip:

I mean it's very easy for Bill to drop this and take responsibility, but I have to deal with the fall out of this as now if anything happens to my wife or kids or myself we really have no where to turn to for advice or anything, but as I said in my You-tube vid thank god for some good people.

My main concern is my family as I have stated but , I will get this info out and I shall make sure that you do get to look at it, weather PC will be involved and I highly doubt they will, I shall still give you a look at what we have, but we are working on the distribution of this material.

=====

We all need to keep an open mind and do some research on THE SUBJECT MATTER because it is VERY important.
Just my 2 cents
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:15 AM   #82
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: The Heather Material

Linda,

thanks for doing this work

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:39 AM   #83
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 119
Default Re: The Heather Material

Thanks for the helpful conversation everyone as we flesh this out.

Anchor: You stated above "Again in my opinion - the moderators are not here to judge truth from falsehood (except for the benefit of our personal reading) - in that regard I maintain we are no different from the non-moderators."

I could not agree with you more. Indeed, your role here as a moderator is not to judge truth from falsehood, and thats the philosophical point I was making above. Yet, the subtle caveat to that point is that even though we all set out with the best of intentions, personal preference sets in...inevitably. I think that we have some very sensitive and perceptive souls on here and they are picking up on this preference.

None of us like being biased or judgmental (well some do but we strive to be as unbiased as our biased minds allow.

I think we need to move away from this idea judging new information and approach it more from an evaluative stance. You evaluate it against everything that you know and understand, and decide whether it is right for you. Some may call it a semantic difference but I am certain there is a distinct difference between Judging and Evaluating.

I was also campaigning for the right of Bill and Kerry to to evaluate information as well. I don't always agree with them, but I see which direction the ship is going and I wish to be on board. That is all I have ever wanted from life. To sail inexorably towards that star of truth, wherever it may lie.



I'm sorry for what happened with the Heather material...but we did in fact get to read it. So thats a plus. I think these things tend to work themselves out.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:43 AM   #84
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 119
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Did you not read his emails?

"To me it sounds like he is TRYING to provide data."

Thanks Linda.

This is very enlightening and I appreciate it. I had not read these. He sounds frustrated, but it makes me wonder what he could have done to get himself banned in the first place?

As you can see, no one really stops anyone from posting as long as they do it in a friendly and respectful manner.

Last edited by Karen; 02-18-2010 at 05:48 AM. Reason: add [/quote] tag
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:47 AM   #85
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member
 
AscendingStarseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 355
Default Re: The Heather Material

[QUOTE=redtailhawk;239405.}

I grind mine from whole grain and make sure it is organic. There is no way that it could be cut with biological material...what a crock![/QUOTE]

Now don't get your knickers in a twist...the article I mentioned wasn't talking about organic flax seed, it warned to stay away from non-organic flax seed. I'm very much into herbal and natural supplements, so when I read this last year it got my attention. It was also one of the first times I had heard of synthetic humans and had forgotten about it until I read the Heather material.

It's hard to know what to believe anymore, all you can do is flag this stuff in our memory so when more intel comes in you can begin to connect the dots. Sounds to me as if there is some truth to:

1. Synthetic, or cloned humans...whatever they are.
2. Apparently there "may" be some truth to the fact that flax seeds are a by product of this technology. That's all I meant to say...which is enough for me to stay away from non organic flax seeds.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:00 AM   #86
CC4
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 9
Default Re: The Heather Material

This Heather material was released because she died in a car accident while she was on the run, what does that tell you?
This forum is to promote ones ability to think for oneself. Just because Bill is is doubtful of this material does not mean one can make a snap judgement about it and just disregard it in total. This summer it looks like things are going to blow wide open and who's on first and who's on second is going to become very unclear. Making snap judgements ie, well these aliens must be all bad or they are here to save us is going to become very costly for some. Think it through and I would say that the government has some very dark secrets to hide and when they come out I hope people on this forum are not going to go into automatic denial because that would be a sad thing.
Critical thinking now is going to be very very important.
God bless and may the force be with you.
CC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:08 AM   #87
Derek
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ogden, utah
Posts: 84
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Derek do you know who runs the cassiopaeacult?

Vincent Bridges.

Do a little research on the guy and you'll find out why he is trying to discredit
Laura Knight-Jadczyk. There is always an agenda.

Here are a couple of links to get started.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/clarification.htm

http://www.cassiopaea.com/Vincent_Br...NTELPRO_Agent/

Kerry's interview with Laura Knight-Jadczyk is actually one of the very few I look forward to.
I wasn't aware of that. Thank you for clarifying.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:35 AM   #88
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NE Oregon boondocks, USA
Posts: 1,767
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Did you not read his emails?

"To me it sounds like he is TRYING to provide data."

Thanks Linda.

This is very enlightening and I appreciate it. I had not read these. He sounds frustrated, but it makes me wonder what he could have done to get himself banned in the first place?

As you can see, no one really stops anyone from posting as long as they do it in a friendly and respectful manner.
Bill Ryan, knowing that they have hoaxers coming at them from every direction, thought Heather JJ Anderson was made up by Kinsuemei2. The reported "death" of Heather (Heather now seems to exist and is not dead, she just tried to disappear herself) after several persons had tried to meet with her but were refused, the emails coming from the same IP, the writings of Kinsu and Heather looking similar and having similar writing style and spelling mistakes, lead Bill to conclude he was dealing with a hoaxer. Anyone hoaxing another person is automatically banned as stated in the forum guidelines.

Bill now admits that this was an erroneous conclusion. Kinsuemei2 is not a hoaxer and Bill should not have named him publicly. The life of Bill and Kerry is far from simple and is filled with complexity, agreements, disagreements, supporters, detractors, hoaxers, truthers and sometimes mistakes. Some of the threads crisscross to weave a picture that falls apart if you find one thread was misplaced. Something bigger goes on here than just the story allegedly told by Heather to Kinsuemei2, and passed on to Bill and Kerry.

Last edited by Karen; 02-18-2010 at 05:45 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:10 AM   #89
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Some of the threads crisscross to weave a picture that falls apart if you find one thread was misplaced.

Something bigger goes on here than just the story allegedly told by Heather to Kinsuemei2, and passed on to Bill and Kerry.
Hopefully Bill and Kerry will think of us and do the right thing.

We are all in this together and must know the ugly truth before it's too late.

I commend Kinsuemei2 for stepping up to the plate to warn us. He is a hero in my book and I hope that he and his family are safe.
You could only imagine what Heather and him must be going through right this second.
They both need our prayers during these revealing times.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:22 AM   #90
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: The Heather Material

I can see why Kerry wanted to introduce the story.

Whether the material is a hoax or not I don't know but there is some extremely powerful material embedded within the story that adds credence to the unseen forces of nature at work.

Obviously the military is experimenting with subjects to try to reproduce and enhance these forces of nature within a human body. The failure of the military is that they are trying to force the enhancements of nature into a body that emotionally cannot understand how these forces work and hence total confusion will drive the psyche mad in many ways. Like giving a cup of coffee to a three year old or similar still give them a bottle of pop and watch them go nuts. The secrets of the Universe have built in protection mechanisms so that these forces of nature cannot be used in this way.

Without Truth, knowledge, and understanding partaken through actual life/soul experience by the individual they will basically 'blow' themselves up so-to-speak, as they cannot manage the enhancements or supernatural powers.

The protection mechanism that is built into the labyrinth of Universal power is like a combination lock and must be earned through experience of life to bring understanding in order to unlock those Universal power mechanisms. So when the military forces these mechanisms of enhanced Universal power in individuals it will always backfire, a meltdown every time. Maybe short term gain or results but long term disintegration.

There is only one way to properly unlock the combination of Universal power (this also drove Hitler mad trying to seize it) and that is contained in one of the Egyptian stories, for Universal power can never be stolen and when tried the 'Curse of the Pharaohs' kicks in. And that will forever be the failure of the military's experiments at the cost of many lives in the meantime.

The greed for power of having these enhancements is self destructive... that's why only the meek can inherit it, and that may not mean what many think it means.

Last edited by Christo888; 02-18-2010 at 07:28 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:05 AM   #91
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 85
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
IMO as a scientist, I see nothing wrong with being discerning about what you present. I think the "risk" of losing a really good whistleblower is minimal...basically because the really good ones will have some substantiating info. They will. Plain and simple.
This pretty much sums up the entire issue. I don't need to sift through endless piles of nonsense information with absolutely no backing evidence whatsoever on the pretense of getting a handle on the "big picture" so that I can "discern for myself" as more of the puzzle reveals itself in the form of more endless reams of nonsense information. I'll only be alive for an average of 70 years on this planet.

The scientific method has merit. We're not discounting information out of hand here. We only want the bare minimum of rational thought to enter in when viewing new material. I've seen people showing emails of all kinds in this thread now, telling all kinds of backstory about this case, but guess what, you don't get that by reading the single pdf that's posted on the PC homepage. You get one short PDF with no idea who this person is and extremely important questions/comments posted by Bill that without any kind of answer make the material look completely ridiculous.

Perhaps if information like this is going to be posted on the front page of a website that gets millions of visitors Kerry should think about giving a better overview of whats going on, rather than shouting down Bill and making herself look like a fool to the average visitor.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:22 AM   #92
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
I don't need to sift through endless piles of nonsense information with absolutely no backing evidence whatsoever on the pretense of getting a handle on the "big picture"
There is one way, more or less, a person can discern hoax material from something true.

The truth is often boring, by nature, and the majority of people are putting a big spin on truth, whether it be MSM, disclosure, camelot, etc.

Truth is, people don't wanna be told the truth, they want to be told endless stories with endless plot twists all to make it fictionally interesting and more appealing. Only problem is, the minute you put spin in the equation, it is no longer truth.

Personally, judging from the PDF and with all common sense, the document is poorly written, the source is far less than trustworthy, the existence of "heather" is more than doubtful, and the material doesn't even qualify as good fiction, its that bad. On top of all that, the guy who claims wanting to protect his family more than anything has went out of his way to do just the opposite and attract as much attention.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:16 PM   #93
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: The Heather Material

dear linda
Quote:
Hopefully Bill and Kerry will think of us and do the right thing.

We are all in this together and must know the ugly truth before it's too late.

I commend Kinsuemei2 for stepping up to the plate to warn us. He is a hero in my book and I hope that he and his family are safe.
You could only imagine what Heather and him must be going through right this second.
They both need our prayers during these revealing times.
-what's your idea of the "right thing" - what do you think should happen?
-who do you think is "US"? it certainly does not include myself for one..
-in supposing that heather material is true and genuine - how does this knowledge enhance your sense of empowerment? in what ways does it help you? what action would you take personally? being merely alerted and/or fearful does not help very much.
- if this material turns out to be hoaxed - would that fact erode your self-empowerment?

best wishes l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:45 PM   #94
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: The Heather Material

It's difficult to comment on that pdf without more detail.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:14 PM   #95
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quite right Majorion. The more I've read of this fantastic tail (cyborg soldiers. 600 + kidnapped young men, bullet proof pyro guys, 911 connection, reptilians and super soldiers) the more I shake my head at myself for even bothering.

I was fair minded enough to re-read the blank PDF. I still think there's 2 authors involved. There seems to me to be 2 levels of grammar and punctuation.... but no longer think it's 2 stories spliced into one.

As we all know the level of literacy is sub par and not just for a MD/scientist. As a dyslexic (yes folks, I'm dyslexic and I use big words when not rambling on) I recognise certain grammatical spelling errors associated with using Word spell checker. I use it on nearly ever post. That PDF shows all the hallmarks. Spell checker won't flag the difference of shortened words i.e. defence & defences. There are quite a few short words here. OK no big deal because its only spelling / grammatical error. Then there are spelling mistakes, which you'll see if you transfer it to a Word. I don't, as a dyslexic, often pick up on spelling mistakes by others.

This literacy thing gave me some questions that needed answering. So I looked at the quoted e-mails above and a post by Kinsue (below). His level of grammar looks better than the PDF.

Can't be bothered to see if Kinsue uses the same phrases or words as the PDF. He just writes better in my opinion.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17244

Then we have this whole Shunger quote in the PDF, which I find very damming (spelling?) and I quote

"Project Ember
The following is straight from the log of Shunger"


What the heck is it with the powers that be? Do they only recruit scientist with basic level of written English. All those quotes from a supposedly different guy are just as bad as the PDF.

As a side bar. Another quote "once at my destination I shall send these CDS to you, we have made copies and Ben is going to send his CDs on Friday so that if mine do not make it his surely will." I would be fascinated if this did indeed happen. If so, which ones turned up and what where the post marks? Please don’t tell me only 1 turned up from Kinsue.

Also, the only safe computer is one not plugged into the Internet. So blasting e-mails around is really asking for it if there was an ounce of truth to any of it.

EDIT PS this'll be funny as hell if its a set up by disobedient hounds.

Last edited by SteveX; 02-18-2010 at 01:34 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:39 PM   #96
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
Quite right Majorion. The more I've read of this fantastic tail (cyborg soldiers. 600 + kidnapped young men, bullet proof pyro guys, 911 connection, reptilians and super soldiers) the more I shake my head at myself for even bothering.
Thing is, I honestly feel sorry for the guy or whoever wrote this material. I sympathize with people who wanna get stories out, for years I've defended people like that and stuck my neck out countless times. But when fraudulent information comes out like this it does a great deal of damage to possibly real and/or similar information.

For example, super soldiers, and cyborgs and DNA experimenting and all that stuff, there's most likely a basis of truth for all of that, not many of us will deny that 'basic truth', but how on earth do we find extensive, accurate, and credible information on the matters when hoaxes are as common.

Bill Ryan's notes in the PDF were extremely intelligent BTW, especially the part where he exposes a portion copied directly from a military website. As I understood it, clearly a copy/paste job.

Without names, without certification, without any evidence, how can anyone take this poorly written information seriously.

Great job Bill Ryan.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:44 PM   #97
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 85
Default Re: The Heather Material

It's actually amazing that there was 4 pages worth of conversation to have about this material at all.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:46 PM   #98
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: The Heather Material

and I forgot to mentions the portal / stargate thingy.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:01 PM   #99
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
There is one way, more or less, a person can discern hoax material from something true.

The truth is often boring, by nature, and the majority of people are putting a big spin on truth, whether it be MSM, disclosure, camelot, etc.

Truth is, people don't wanna be told the truth, they want to be told endless stories with endless plot twists all to make it fictionally interesting and more appealing. Only problem is, the minute you put spin in the equation, it is no longer truth.
.
I couldn't agree with you more Majorion. I use the Kulapops acid test.

Known fact (the hook) + improbable fact (to fire the imagination or fear) = A Likely Story.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:09 PM   #100
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: The Heather Material

I wouldn't write that whole plf off btw.

The whold telomere thing was put into black about 15 years ago, along with water based photo transparency of dna replicators. Two things needed if you're going to go ahead with some kind of subject/client mutation with regard enhanced ability.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon