Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:42 PM   #1
ETE
Avalon Senior Member

Default Whats all this 'ground crew' stuff ?

Im new to all this ..is there a forum with information on what exactly is a 'ground crew' ? a beginners sort of entry point perspective layout ..so we can get up to speed on how to approach this place?..

feels like walking through a revolving door and getting spun out back into the side walk on your butt..

I get the gist of whats happening but no clue how get up to speed so I can contribute

thanks
ETE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:40 PM   #2
One 66
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whats all this 'ground crew' stuff ?

ETE,

Even I don't really know what this ground krew stuff is really all about, but, hopefully you can meet like minded people from around your area who might be able to create some sort of support group in case some kind of major event happens that will change the direction of all our lives...

One 66

By the way, I live in the Los Angeles area... since I notice you live in California yourself.
One 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:48 PM   #3
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

It just the lable that they dubbed people who are planing to survive on the surfice of the earth during and after a huge event....

people who are somewhat like minded and are preparing for survival during extreme conditions...

It is based on predictions of alot of people but basically it was labled by George Green...

You can watch his videos on projectcamelot.org... there very inturesting....I would reccomend all the videos just to hear what people are feeling and planing on..
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:52 PM   #4
steve morris

I peruse this board as much as my time permits, and thoroughly enjoy most peoples input, but if there is one thing that to me feels like fingernails on a blackboard, it is the term 'ground crew'
Old 10-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #5
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
It just the lable that they dubbed people who are planing to survive on the surfice of the earth during and after a huge event....

people who are somewhat like minded and are preparing for survival during extreme conditions...

It is based on predictions of alot of people but basically it was labled by George Green...

You can watch his videos on projectcamelot.org... there very inturesting....I would reccomend all the videos just to hear what people are feeling and planing on..
Well thats one view. The words 'survival', 'a huge event', 'extreme conditions', 'based on predictions' im afraid i dont link with the ground crew at this point in time.

OUR world must change YESTERDAY

We do NOT wait for major events to start this process. Obviously preparing for events, especially life threatening negative events, is important. But to say that we will just carry on as normal if the events dont take place is wrong, or at least in my view it is wrong.

If the system doesnt crash and look for change, we start to create that change. We build new communities based on our ideal future. We wait for noone. We dont wait for the Red Shields or the Rockies to pull any plugs. We start now so we can start pulling a few plugs of our own.

My advice is watch all of the Camelot videos. Michael St Clair in particular
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #6
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Go to George Green's "No More Hoaxs" website, and download the 3 handbook for the new paradigm books, and you'll have your answer.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:02 PM   #7
bluepoint
Avalon Senior Member

This "ground crew" stuff is very important. Not just to me but more to us. If u havent yet read the four booklets from nohoax.com website, please do. This is all about that new fresh start u wanted. Its coming. "Messages for the Ground Crew" is the #4 booklet in the series. TYheres nothing like knowing whats going on...
bluepoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:43 PM   #8
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi ETE,

As I understand, Ground Crews are groups of people (either local or national) who intend to share information and mutual help to survive a possible catastrophe on Earth.

They would pool together their talents and thoughts to come up with real solutions to the problem of said catastrope, should it be natural (Niburus) or man-made (Martial Law and/or breach of human rights).

Check out your local Ground Crew searching in the forum to find out how they can assist you and how you can contribute to your future together.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETE View Post
Im new to all this ..is there a forum with information on what exactly is a 'ground crew' ? a beginners sort of entry point perspective layout ..so we can get up to speed on how to approach this place?..
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:45 PM   #9
Racsouran
Banned

project "george green", hahaa.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:22 AM   #10
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
Well thats one view. The words 'survival', 'a huge event', 'extreme conditions', 'based on predictions' im afraid i dont link with the ground crew at this point in time.

OUR world must change YESTERDAY

We do NOT wait for major events to start this process. Obviously preparing for events, especially life threatening negative events, is important. But to say that we will just carry on as normal if the events dont take place is wrong, or at least in my view it is wrong.

If the system doesnt crash and look for change, we start to create that change. We build new communities based on our ideal future. We wait for noone. We dont wait for the Red Shields or the Rockies to pull any plugs. We start now so we can start pulling a few plugs of our own.

My advice is watch all of the Camelot videos. Michael St Clair in particular
Get a life!
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:31 AM   #11
R.Z.

"Ground Crew", as has been stated above, is taken from the series of books beginning with "Handbook for the New Paradigm".

Download the First Book Free

Purchase the Book Series
Old 10-09-2008, 01:37 AM   #12
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

my take

ground crew = Light workers that are stationed on the ground who serve humanity and Mother Earth against those who wish to enslave and destroy

as opposed to er... a sky crew who is also doing the same for the sake of humanity but are bound by certain circumstances outlined by a set of laws which govern their civilizations

the entire relationship between the sky crew and the ground crew comes in the form of many types of communication yet none are mainstream accepted

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:58 AM   #13
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Although the idea seems to have been around since the 90's, most of us here heard about the ground crew concept as it was put forth by the new paradigm series of books published by George Green. The text of these books is channelled from an ET source. George Green was the channel for this source as well as the publisher of the books.

The idea is that some of us chose incarnation at this time to contribute to a special mission of helping out during the current ascension of the earth into a new dimension. These people are the ground crew. There is no science to the identity, it is based on intuition and inner knowing. This causes arguments and heated debates among skeptics that many GC have little time for.

As I understand it the mission parameters include (but there maybe more I forgot!):

1) Radiate love and light (positivity)
2) Eschew fear and (negativity)
3) Help people understand what is going on
4) Awaken other GC members who are "sleeping in"
5) Provide a leadership role or helper role when needed
6) Be beacons of calm in troubled times
7) Help with the manifestation of a new paradigm using meditative and visualization techniques

When you take physical incarnation, the rules of the game state that you have to forget all your previously acquired wisdom and play at 3D human until you suddenly awaken and realise what you are here for.

Thanks for asking the question.

---------------------------
This post is quoted from
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...82&postcount=1
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:09 AM   #14
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

For me "Ground Crew" just means all the people here that feel something is happening that most people are not aware of yet.

Peace,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:28 AM   #15
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
Get a life!
Thank for that wonderful contribution.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:24 PM   #16
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
Thank for that wonderful contribution.
Mike, I was out of order and I apologise for that, sorry.

Tom
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:19 PM   #17
Zira

Preparing people for a Luciferic Initiation by 2012...called the 666 Mark of the Beast in Scripture.The rest of it-preparing for hard times-is a smokescreen.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:03 PM   #18
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Ground Crew as being the people who differs from the rest of the population because of their awareness and their open mind.

If you want to understand and have a general idea about what is happening up to now, watch the interviews in the "Interviews" section.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:14 PM   #19
Platinum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
As I understand it the mission parameters include (but there maybe more I forgot!):

1) Radiate love and light (positivity)
2) Eschew fear and (negativity)
3) Help people understand what is going on
4) Awaken other GC members who are "sleeping in"
5) Provide a leadership role or helper role when needed
6) Be beacons of calm in troubled times
7) Help with the manifestation of a new paradigm using meditative and visualization techniques

When you take physical incarnation, the rules of the game state that you have to forget all your previously acquired wisdom and play at 3D human until you suddenly awaken and realise what you are here for.

Excellent summary.

Last edited by Platinum; 10-24-2008 at 12:47 AM.
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:02 PM   #20
ETE
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Whats all this 'ground crew' stuff ?

what a lovely bunch of coconuts!

wow..
ok

yea i get the 'concept' now. Survival Networking
I kinda had that impression..i did remember hearing Green George say 'ground crew' in one of his talks..

had to be sure.

what might be cool is a nice little Youtube breakdown..*L*
about what it means and how to 'get started' and what links to go to get started..

yea..but thats probly something id have to do..
you know how it is ..you want something done..get it done yourself..
see a problem..
embody a solution.

will see what i can do..

thanks for your lovely input!!
your a grand bunch of people..

all the best
Love and light..
don't burn your dinner

ETE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:21 AM   #21
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
As I understand, Ground Crews are groups of people (either local or national) who intend to share information and mutual help to survive a possible catastrophe on Earth.
A noble idea...but we can't be Ground Crew sitting at a computer. At some point we have to go out and meet each other and give the world our faces, or it's all just a big waste of time.

So far in my area (north of San Diego) a few folks are starting to take the trouble to get out and take some actions. I've been putting out the call for a meeting in November...no takers yet.

Actually my Strengths Finder group is far, far more proactive that what I am seeing from our local Avalon folks. We are meeting several times a week right now, discussing projects from sustainability in a survival setting to Outward-Bound-type workshops for young people, to cottage industries like soapmaking, to retrofitting houses and neighborhoods for pre- and post-apocalypse sustainability.

This is the kind of proactive movement I'm hoping to start seeing from the Ground Crews. I keep watching for reports of people getting together and comparing resources, learning what each brings to the table, and making plans on meeting places and related things. Even an ice-breaker where folks just get to know each other. Anything. We need to do this. If we don't, then there really are no Ground Crews.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:25 PM   #22
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

I have already proposed a plan to let our voice be heard with the idea of all sending Letters to Washington concerning the Extraterrestrial phenomena and all the hidden technology attached to it.

Link: http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1008/million-fax.html

I have to agree that mostly all we are doing is just talk.
But once again, I have already talked about this and you have to concur that we are living in a world where the system relies mainly on money and everything is controlled by a few agencies.
If you really want to counter all the agencies responsible for the New World Order, we need money. It's as simple as that.

How are we going to influence the mass if none of use control the media in here? You cannot deny that most of the sheep are influenced by the medias.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:30 PM   #23
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Whitecrow.....now is the time to be meeting up and not hiding behind our computer screens playing with words.

But Bill....quoting part of your post: 'If you really want to counter all the agencies responsible for the New World Order, we need money. It's as simple as that.....How are we going to influence the mass if none of use control the media in here? You cannot deny that most of the sheep are influenced by the medias.'.....

Yes, most of the sheep are influenced by the medias, and money is sometimes useful, ....but it is not the only resource we have (or do not have) available...a far more powerful resourse is or intention....and linking in to each other and discovering what each of us can contribute in practical skills to what ever is needed...which I also see as connecting with our collective consciousness.

It is hard to think of living in a completely different way, where money and the acquiring of it is not the main force in the driving seat. But perhaps the discovery for many of us in all of this chaos, is that there is another way.

Quoting from Messsages to the Ground Crew:.....'Thus it is ground crew with true intention that will cause energy to turn towards what they truely intend.'

Yes...money is a form of energy in that it can appear to allow a freedom 'to do things', but intention is a far more powerful energy......and that is why networking and actually meeting up and combining our collective intention in physiacl, practical ways is soooo important, and what I see Project Avalon being about....

Angel of the Mists
Angel of the Mists is offline   Reply With Quote