Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-09-2009, 04:47 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default "Goldman Sachs Head Says Banks Do 'God's Work'"

This November 9, 2009 Reuters article appearing on the CNBC website quotes the head of Goldman Sachs Lloyd Blankfein as also stating that big profits and bonuses at banks were a sign that the world economy was recovering.

Link to the article:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/33783316
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:02 PM   #2
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Goldman Sachs Head Says Banks Do 'God's Work'"

God is a thief?
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

So, it's God's job to suck the American taxpayers dry and ensure that his posh lifestyle can continue?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:16 PM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

goldman are correct. they are doing THIER gods work. the prince of the power of the air. the god of this earth lucifer.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:19 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiVineEnvy View Post
God is a thief?
Old 11-09-2009, 05:21 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
goldman are correct. they are doing THIER gods work. the prince of the power of the air. the god of this earth lucifer.
Interesting! I hadn't thought of that...
Old 11-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #7
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

They WILL reap their karma one day......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:20 PM   #8
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

All work is Gods work.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:48 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I've got no problem with the God who I think was instrumental in the creation of the original human race. But I'm not seeing such a God at work in this Solar System. I'm seeing powerful dark forces at the helm. Is the original God dead? Or in exile? Or gone insane? What gives? I suppose the lies and absurdities will continue indefinitely. This isn't about a perfected human race...ruling themselves...in harmony with the original God...is it? We can't be allowed to succeed...can we? We must be beaten down...over and over and over again. No uppity races or planets allowed. The rebellion will be crushed...won't it? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom is not welcome in this universe...is it? Have the Dracs been hired to reign us in? I think they probably exist...but I doubt that they're in charge. I tend to think that Human ET's are in charge...and using the Dracs as Globo-Cops. I'm sick of this whole stupid thing.

The Banksters are doing the bidding of Sirius A or Sirius B...and I don't know which is worse. I'm seeing all of this madness as One Nation Under Satan. World Without Wisdom. Amen Ra.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:05 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

What Stewart Swerdlow says makes the most sense to me: there is a God-Mind of the multiverse, without gender, without religion, that allows all things to occur, and does not judge.

As far as the head of Goldman Sachs and what he has to say - that's the way he thinks. It doesn't matter.

What matters is what we do about our situation, knowing what we know.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:12 PM   #11
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I've got no problem with the God who I think was instrumental in the creation of the original human race. But I'm not seeing such a God at work in this Solar System. I'm seeing powerful dark forces at the helm. Is the original God dead? Or in exile? Or gone insane?
You, as am I, are all part of the oneness that is God. If God is insane (a meaningless statement by the way) then we all are.

I am not insane.

Maybe it is time to stop blaming everyone and everything else and recognize that if we are truly to become more "at one" then we need to recognize our own part of being God and take some responsibility for taking the correct actions (thoughts words and deeds) that will end up manifesting the solutions to the problems that are perceived as such.

I note that you wrote "Amen Ra" at the end of your post - exactly what meaning is there in this symbology? What do you think you are invoking when you say such a thing? If you can explain that I would appreciate it. If you cant - why say it - what does it mean to you?

A..
Old 11-09-2009, 10:13 PM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps allowing all things to occur...and not judging...is a bad thing. We didn't want the Bankster Bailout...but they did it anyway. I get the feeling that we can do everything right...and very little will change...at least until there is a Solar System Exorcism.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:37 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
You, as am I, are all part of the oneness that is God. If God is insane (a meaningless statement by the way) then we all are.

I am not insane.

It is time to stop blaming everyone and everything else and recognize that if we are truly to become more "at one" then we need to recognize our own part of being God and take some responsibility for taking the correct actions (thoughts words and deeds) that will end up manifesting the solutions to the problems that are perceived as such.

I note that you wrote "Amen Ra" at the end of your post - exactly what meaning is there in this symbology? What do you think you are invoking when you say such a thing? If you can explain that I would appreciate it. If you cant - why say it - what does it mean to you?A..
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. If there is a being with absolute power...they are very likely very corrupt and very insane. I am not God. The Holy Spirit resides within all of humanity...but I do not consider myself to be God. The best part of the collective unconscious is that which I consider to be the Christlike Holy Spirit.

I'm just wondering why God remains hidden. I really don't see an All Powerful, All Loving, All Knowing, All Present God at work in this Solar System. I'm seeing nothing but trouble and wickedness in high places. I'm just trying to make sense out of the insanity I see everywhere.

Who was responsible for the Crusades and the Inquisition? Who was responsible for the World Wars? Who was responsible for the Great Depression and other seemingly planned financial collapses? Who is responsible for the New World Order? Who will be responsible for Earth Changes and other methods of extermination and crowd control?

I'm not invoking anything. The original phrase is 'World Without End. Amen.' Saying 'World Without Wisdom. Amen Ra.' is just a play on words...and I suppose that it expresses a bit of disrespect toward Amen Ra...who I have very little knowledge about. Nothing personal.

My attempts at probing beneath the surface...and actually trying to think for myself...and to try to formulate a rational hypothesis as to why the world is so $crewed up...seems to be mostly ignored...except when I rub someone the wrong way. It really does seem to be an exercise in futility.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:57 PM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Perhaps allowing all things to occur...and not judging...is a bad thing. We didn't want the Bankster Bailout...but they did it anyway. I get the feeling that we can do everything right...and very little will change...at least until there is a Solar System Exorcism.
The things that are going on at the top in this world are bad from my point of view, and something needs to change.

You use the word "exorcism." I don't think that's possible. It suggests eliminating the powers that be and whatever it is that they answer to. We can't expect to do that.

What we have to do is change the way we are, so that we no longer allow ourselves to be programmed and manipulated to do things that are not in our best interests.

We can't control others, but we can control ourselves. Pointing to a blamed entity is not going to change us.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:14 PM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

So...the root of the problem gets a pass? I want a Solar System Exorcism...and I want it NOW. Basing the Solar System on Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...would probably establish the groundwork for such an exorcism...with the assistance of Benevolent ET's...who might make all of the above possible...if and only if...a critical mass of We the People of Earth genuinely wished for all of the above to occur. A Band-Aid solution just won't work. This Solar System needs major surgery.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:27 PM   #16
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

He is correct MONEY is his god .
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #17
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My attempts at probing beneath the surface...and actually trying to think for myself...and to try to formulate a rational hypothesis as to why the world is so $crewed up...seems to be mostly ignored...except when I rub someone the wrong way. It really does seem to be an exercise in futility.
You didnt rub me the wrong way. I actually read almost everything you post.

It should at least be evident that I don't agree with you on some of the things you post and I am never sure with you if its rhetorical questioning or you are taking a firm position.

You state "I do not consider myself to be God." but that does not address my point. For you to completely disagree with me you would need to state "I do not consider myself a part of God" - then we would still have something to debate. I don't consider myself to be God - simply a fragment, of one of an infinite number of perspectives of introspection into the sum of all that there is.

In this dimension of being and conciousness we are not the same. However there is a common reference - a system/sum/total of all in which we have our substance. That is also part of God.

John Lennon had it sussed: "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together."

The world is screwed up because we have let it get that way. It is a heavy distortion.

When the wind blows, the seas are churned into a storm, then when the wind stops blowing everything calms down again.

Soon the winds blown by those who have made thier freewill choices to work against the evolutionary path we are on will find that the energy is depleted - it will pass. The stormy waters will settle. The golden age will dawn.

If you want to help, then go for the causes not the effects. Go for the power mad/drunk tyrants behind the scenes and in some cases in public office that that have been themselves manipulated to take the positions they have.

Forgive them all. Love all.

We can let the wheel of Karma come to rest. We can stop blaming everyone else but us and refusing to see that each of us are part of the problem. We can manifest the future harmony.

A..
Old 11-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #18
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor, I really, really like what you said. It is very educational just to read the posts, so don't hesitate to debate. LB
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:35 AM   #19
beren
Avalon Senior Member

When you carefully read what he said it is clear that he believes that.
Tragic thing is that his god is money, Lucifer, Satan and all his minions. Also tragic thing is that they with all their "god" play are able to decide when to pull the plug on humanity and destroy vast arrays of things.

They "think" they have divine power...

When real divine power comes ,their ideas ,beliefs and practices will be utterly scattered and destroyed.

Also I have a deep and clear feeling that as time is passing by this system of things is mingling as a slimy snake ,always trying to mingle out and never keeping its true form .That is why there will be no future for mankind unless this evil is rooted out for good-utterly. No second chance, no mercy -nothing to leeches and blood suckers on humanity`s soul and being.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:48 AM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Anchor.

I'm not on a witch-hunt. I'm really trying to figure out what universal history really is...who we really are...what's really going on right now...and what can be done to genuinely make things better. But it seems that there are at least a hundred levels of security above the average person. We seem to be deliberately kept in the dark. There seems to be layers upon layers of lies...for our own good...of course. My questions are partly rhetorical and partly inquisitive. I spent a lot of time listening to an Australian theologian who had a doctorate in rhetoric. Some speculated that he had Jesuit training as well. I do a lot of speculating...and I try to make this clear...every time I hypothesize...which is almost every time I post.

There seems to be a lot of Australian Avalonians. Does this have anything to do with Pine Gap? What's really going on at Pine Gap? Secrecy is everywhere...especially regarding the really important subjects. We really do seem to be treated like dangerously irrational cattle. I picture two ranchers (Sirius A & B) fighting over us (using mercenary interdimensional beings as herders)...with a third rancher (Andromedan) looking on with astonished disbelief.

I'm really going to try to move in a different direction. I'm going to try to spend less time on Avalon...and more time studying the United Nations, Washington D.C., and World News. I've been watching a lot of Bloomberg, BBC, and CSPAN. I'm going to watch a lot more. The trouble with trying to solve the world's problems...is that no matter how you piece the puzzle together...it's always wrong...especially if you're right. The solutions are only accepted if they are lies. The truth is almost always rejected. Remember what Jesus said about casting your pearls? And remember what happened to Jesus? Over and out.

Gold + Oil + Drugs = GOD (Do the math)

God's Banker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7XS54jxEgc

Actually...maybe I'll just forget about all of this madness...and follow Formula One. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBXUOomynxw

This would be my version of 'On the Beach':http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK765...eature=related

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-10-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:35 AM   #21
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm really going to try to move in a different direction. I'm going to try to spend less time on Avalon...and more time studying the United Nations, Washington D.C., and World News. I've been watching a lot of Bloomberg, BBC, and CSPAN. I'm going to watch a lot more.
I'd say that the direction you are choosing will probably just lead you into further away from the truth.

Of the two choices - looking outward or looking inward. I think that casting your attention into the outward "real" (but is an illusion) is the way they want you to look. That's the place where all the noise, glitz, glamour, luxury, bombs, wars, famine, gluttony, the beautiful people, the a-list b-list etc - thats where all the good stuff is, thats where the answers are (not). Thats the world "they" managed to make to take you on a ride of slavery and control - away from yourself.

The other way you could look is inward, this is the place that they say is an illusion - but just one small glipse of the inner-reality/truth will sow the seeds that will ultimately dispel the outer illusion they have carefully created for you - USING YOUR OWN POWERS OF CREATION TO DO IT. They are very good at this game. We've all been had - and I am writing this here to say that looking where the noise and glamour is, is not, in my view the correct place to look any more.

I recommend a balance. Sure take an interest in what is going on because that orients you on the map - you need that to complete your mission here on Earth. (You do have one by the way... ) it helps you to know when to act and when to play your part.

So I think this: the truth lies within. It lies in the quiet places. It is revealed with increasing clarity when you start to bring your mind to a state of rest. Most people achieve this by regular meditation, whereby gradually the lower mind is re-trained to obey your will and not the will of others. Where concentration allows you to be free from the distractions that are and have been programmed into you since birth. Gradually you find that you are no longer interested in the noise because you have found something else - you are becoming human! A vibrant spiritual being that has something that THEY don't want you to have - knowledge (or some and increasing amounts of knowledge) of the truth - but more important than that - the inner knowing that the knowledge is valid AND the power of creation. Then you approach truth - and the truth sets you free.

If you think the noise out there is heavy, well dude - wait till you see what is in the quiet places

A..
Old 11-10-2009, 09:23 AM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...and more time studying the United Nations, Washington D.C., and World News.
ortho,

Please consider listening to Alan Watt. (You can also read his transcripts.) He has read the books and documents written by the minions of the powers that be, where hidden in plain view, is the agenda stated in no uncertain terms and how it will be accomplished. Alan goes over current events and gives his perspective in view of his encyclopedic knowledge. I've read that he's read 1,000 books. I believe it.

And he's nobody's fool.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:10 PM   #23
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Anchor. I missed your last comment yesterday. The inner/outer balance is important. If only I could achieve it.

Thank-you Seashore. I listened to Alan Watt for about an hour a couple of weeks ago...and I really liked him. He's very knowledgeable and down to earth...with lots of common sense.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-10-2009 at 11:43 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:14 PM   #24
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah....for any Monty Python fans out there.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:31 PM   #25
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post
He is correct MONEY is his god .
the instrument of his god lucifer , mammon (greed and avarice).
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote