Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-13-2010, 12:45 AM   #76
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The GFL says we must prepare to board the ships....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Confused...

Have to eat my own words now...

'Not Able to Love'
LOL Alright I will attempt to calm down...if only for a moment to catch my breath and attempt to be nice again.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:31 AM   #77
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Hey have you looked into any of the work of Delores Cannon. She confirms in

on one of her book theres is a Federation as far as it being called the GLF

I can't confirm that
Geoffrey Filbert, who says he consulted the Akashic Records, writes that Earth is land-leased to the Espinol Confederacy. Perhaps someone can go into the Records and confirm or deny that.

Go with GFL and be prepared to eat beans and rice and learn to like it :-) Most would be playing a bigger game than they are playing now I suppose. I already resigned my past allegiance with them and with their arch rival. I told them I decided to be a "monk" and they seemed to accept that. Either way I'm probably going to be eating beans and rice, but at least I am eating them with a brighter hope for my spiritual future.

"Pied Pipers of Heaven", "Excalibur Revisited, Akashic Records", "Matrix V" volumes, "Alien Mind, a Primer", works by "The Pilot", and other groups that I associate with that consider this no longer a matter of discussion but simply common knowledge gained individually -- all share similar awarenesses, after having gone and looked for themselves. I've gone and looked for myself too and the trap is more all-encompassing than I ever would have imagined. I could go into more detail based upon my last looking.

But I am still only "looking" whereas some have reached the level of "KNOW", and some can access the Akashic Records (which can be changed).

GFL is a small small dot in a billion-pixel picture trap.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:03 AM   #78
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Chill out mate you seem to have gotten the wrong idea somewhere along the line.
Well could be. Its been a wild week and the messages I been getting are overwhelming. I just do not like seeing things blown off without properly looking at the topic at hand.

anyway...don't worry about the team... were all homeless and or in the mists. I shall try to chill out and hope you can do the same. Peace JT!
Old 03-13-2010, 11:51 AM   #79
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Hey have you looked into any of the work of Delores Cannon. She confirms in

on one of her book theres is a Federation as far as it being called the GLF

I can't confirm that
Mmmm I know of a Interdimensional Association of Free Worlds

It used to be the Interdimensional Federation but the name somehow got hickjacked by the GFL

GFL has been in and out ot the IAFW

The GFL is a collective of Annunaki races maily...non human agenda...? no really friendly to us "punny" humans?

You can imagine that people that are from living light systems do not call themselves "of light" or is it "off light"

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:10 PM   #80
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Well could be. Its been a wild week and the messages I been getting are overwhelming. I just do not like seeing things blown off without properly looking at the topic at hand.

anyway...don't worry about the team... were all homeless and or in the mists. I shall try to chill out and hope you can do the same. Peace JT!

I'm chilled out already takes much more than a few misunderstanding on a forum to get my back up.

I still don't want help from aliens though
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:24 PM   #81
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm chilled out already takes much more than a few misunderstanding on a forum to get my back up.

Swanny you are an example to us all, keep cool mate
Old 03-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #82
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

I can say from experience that the GFL info is a very finely crafted fiction by some very evil ones. They geared up in the early 1990's and are basically right wing fundamentalists. They pulled excerpts from Urantia Book and the Book of Enoch. It's a deliberate plot and very transparent to me. I won't name names as I want to stay as far away as possible, having been shown how slick and sick they can be. Run away. Nobody has to believe me. Just sayin'.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:45 PM   #83
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
I can say from experience that the GFL info is a very finely crafted fiction by some very evil ones. They geared up in the early 1990's and are basically right wing fundamentalists. They pulled excerpts from Urantia Book and the Book of Enoch. It's a deliberate plot and very transparent to me. I won't name names as I want to stay as far away as possible, having been shown how slick and sick they can be. Run away. Nobody has to believe me. Just sayin'.
I believe you LB
The number of times people have stood out in the desert waiting to be rescued by aliens is without count. Some even committed suicide over it.

Dr David Hawkins in his book Power vs Force says that the human mind is very programmable and not capable of telling truth from false hood.

You only have to look at History. Millions die in wars because they thought they were following a political Saviour who was a megalomaniac.
Hitler, Napoleon, but to name two. It was hero worship. They replaced God with a dictator. The Saviour of the human race is the Creator of the Human race and is to be found inside, not in a UFO.

Run for your spiritual lives.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:53 PM   #84
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

im not sure if i want to go either ty. btw i dont see any evidence for GFL , ect ect ect. maybe richard branson will be selling tickets.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:30 PM   #85
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Geoffrey Filbert, who says he consulted the Akashic Records, writes that Earth is land-leased to the Espinol Confederacy.
Espanyol?

Those are Earth-bound, no?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #86
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

THEN WHO THE HECK IS HERE!!!

Hmmmmmm....I Really Really Wonder...

No Really. I DO.

Old 03-13-2010, 06:58 PM   #87
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
THEN WHO THE HECK IS HERE!!!

Hmmmmmm....I Really Really Wonder...

No Really. I DO.

The Nordics, our Futures are here...

I have been to their meetings through my dreams, the human race survives or there wouldn't be any "futures"

From what I overheard they are here to try and prevent part of the disasters we are heading towards...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:03 PM   #88
anikohu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyricus View Post
The Galactic federation of Light is a load of rubbish [sorry to say]. I followed Sheldan Nidle for years and even up to the most recent update from the GFoL I can say that nothing has changed. It has always been and always will be 'nearly there, just around the corner, fast approaching etc etc.
The whole boarding of ships and stepping into 'light chambers to alter DNA' is beyond belief, it sounds more like an invasion by brain washing than anything else.
I agree Mark.!!!! I read he's book in the late 90's in the same time i was reading the Plaediens. They were mocking each other- who was right? A Siriens against the Plaediens-and back. That din't felt right at all. Plusz they keep telling You how loving everything, but nobody did anything so farr to stop the killing of millions of people! Sound too me, there is also a galactic warr for control over human.or the EARTH?...Im not going anywhere- this is OUR home- nobody going to land here!
ps; i was listening Kerry's radio show this week- (only 5 min) because Barbara Marcinak was on- same old thing,,,,,blaaah blaah blaaah A BIG NOTHING!
anikohu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #89
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post

I have been to their meetings through my dreams, the human race survives or there wouldn't be any "futures"

From what I overheard they are here to try and prevent part of the disasters we are heading towards...
The only ones that can prevent anything is us, yes with help but, the way energy works if there is no people here grounding energies it will not work

The Ets can not save us, the can cooperate with us but the can not do it by themselves which is the reason we have not been exterminated yet

But now as everyone has heard in the PC/PA interviews there are clones, and those have the right DNA to operate the electromagnetic grids which is why many want to do away with us humans

Love
Old 03-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #90
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post

Do the nordics work with the Galactic Federation!!!

Is an evacuation part of the back up plan if the humans choose to remain dozzy?
Old 03-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #91
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikohu View Post
blaaah blaah blaaah A BIG NOTHING!
Thank you for sharing!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #92
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If we board a UFO ...we're probably screwed. If we don't board a UFO ...we're probably screwed. Damned if we do...and damned if we don't.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:15 PM   #93
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
The only ones that can prevent anything is us, yes with help but, the way energy works if there is no people here grounding energies it will not work

The Ets can not save us, the can cooperate with us but the can not do it by themselves which is the reason we have not been exterminated yet

But now as everyone has heard in the PC/PA interviews there are clones, and those have the right DNA to operate the electromagnetic grids which is why many want to do away with us humans

Love
And im guessing the ET's that are helping are from several different star nations and working together as a TEAM called the Galactic Federation. Whada ya say LOL maybe eh!!! Peace JT!
Old 03-13-2010, 07:42 PM   #94
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And im guessing the ET's that are helping are from several different star nations and working together as a TEAM called the Galactic Federation. Whada ya say LOL maybe eh!!! Peace JT!
No Jester is not the Galactic Federation, they are NOT helping us at all they are maily composed by Anunaki

Love
Old 03-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #95
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys check this out..!!

Dear Patrick ;

Is there any possibility that during the earth evacuation the evil forces will come with their ships to try to mislead people and board as many as possible

to take them in another 3D planet ?

In case they will , how do we recognize them ?

Many thanks for your reply.

In Love and Light.

AM

(Response)

TO: AM
DATE: March 8, 2010
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear AM:

I understand that all Dark Forces' starships have been removed from Shan's atmosphere permanently, but Hatonn says if you have any doubt, ask if they are of the Light, and they must reply immediately. If of the Darkside, you order them to leave, and again, they must comply immediately by Cosmic Law or be instantly vaporized. Starships representing over 200 Star Nations are here to both help with evacuation and to observe this historic Cosmic event.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
bellringer@fourwinds10.com
www.fourwinds10.com

(Reply)

----- Original Message -----
To: Patrick Bellringer
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 9:00 PM
Subject: EVACUATION...

In case they will , how do we recognize them ?

I'm going to add my two cents worth again. Yes, ask them to identify themselves.

But you will be able to feel the love radiating from the 'good guys' easily. You won't need to be overly sensitive like I am, as a Healer. You will be able to feel it!!! Trust me. For most, it will probably be overwhelming, it is so strong!!!

But another way to tell the difference is that the good guys will suggest things to do and leave the choice up to you completely. They would never consider ordering you around and expect 'obedience'. Being a true Master means that you do not order people around Ok??? A true Master doesn't have to.

NO ONE will tell you to get on the ships. The decision is always yours.

T

#2 (Reply)

To: Bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 8:24 AM
Subject: Spring Equinox

Dear Patrick,
Hi...Recently I was sent a few messeges about the importance of the Spring Equinox. To be honest, I was not sure whether there was any truth to these messeges. Over the years, many people have told me of significant dates that turned out not to be too significant. Discernment..

However, I was very moved by Anne's update from Sananda. He seemed quite clear, and firm, in his point that it is finally time for the dark side to stop. When He specifically stated that he was moving the changes to the Spring Equinox, it jumped out at me.

Is He referring to 3D changes? What is He actually saying will transpire at the Spring Equinox?

I am feeling so hopeful now.

Thank you, and Anne, for all of these insights.
Blessings
D
(Response)

TO: D
DATE: March 8, 2010

Dear D:

We do not know exact details of our future on Shan, but we can read the signs and the messages, such as this one, from the Lighted Realms. Sananda is suggesting that major change is closer than most people think it is, and yes, he refers to 3D change.

We wait and hope and prepare!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#3 (Reply)

To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 8:25 PM
Subject: Hello Central

Dear Patrick Bellringer-

Greetings to you and many blessings to you and your family for your dedication, efforts and faith in bringing about Truth for all to see on Fourwinds. Several days ago, a message from Esu Immanuel Sananda was posted on Fourwinds about the lessons of 3D being over and a soon arriving evacuation from Earth Shan. My heart shook as I read this news. I have been seeking the Truth for many years now and trying to live according to the Laws Of Creation. I know I haven't done my best at times... life has become extremely difficult here. For the past year, I have been praying daily for this madness to end for our Creator to come bring us home. Even though at times I doubt I am worthy of graduation to 5D... nonetheless, I know the Truth and am eager to go home. Is this time stated in the message for real? Are we really going home on the equinox or is this just an estimate? For years I have been watching announcement after announcement saying NESARA was going to happen by this date and it never happened. I realize there is freewill involved in NESARA and the Universe, so perhaps this isn't the best example. All I am asking is... is it true, really, in 2 weeks? Forgive me if I sound unfaithful and untrustworthy. I am just so very tired. My wife and I's health is poor both mentally and physically, we are struggling like many others to get by and I just want to go home. I ask daily for peace and comfort from our Creator and surround ourselves daily with his protective Light. Thank you for your time and consideration, Patrick. You have been such a great strength and hope to me for many years now.

-DE

(Response)

TO: DE
DATE: March 10, 2010

Dear DE:

Thank you for your kind words for our work at Fourwinds. We honor you and your good wife for your enlightenment and your faithfulness to your mission.

Yes, I agree, it is time to go home, to return to our homes in the Stars. We are tired, and many of "Sananda's Flock" are exhausted. You ask, "Are we really going home on the (Spring) Equinox?" Because no one in our 3D world is allowed to know the future in great detail, we and many others are asking the same question. "Is the time stated in the message for real?" Is it possible that evacuation of our planet is that close? I truly do not know.

We know that freewill choices and actions have always dominated and guided the course of history on Shan, and at times drastically changed the outcome that was anticipated. We are told by Hatonn in the Phoenix Journals that Mother Earth is a sentient being and has a freewill like you and me. Hatonn says Mother Earth has the last word about when she chooses to tip on her axis and begin major cleansing in preparation for her transition into 5D.

In Sananda's message of March 3, 2010 He is saying an agreement was reached to move the schedule ahead by six months for these events to occur. So, we ask, "Is this for real?" At this time, who can know with certainty? Two thousand years ago Sananda said that "no man can know the day nor the hour of his coming to gather his flock home."

The question is "Can we know the month? Is it this month?" I do not know. It is not for us to know exact timing, for if we did, many would stop their work and sit and wait, while others would panic out of fear or be stressed because they throught they were not ready.

We are told over and over to use discernment, to read the messages and the signs of the times in which we are living, and to act in wisdom, and to be ready. I believe that inspite of any agreement with Sananda, Mother Earth still chooses the exact timing of her transition. I also believe that Sananda is telling us that Heaven's Plan is for major change to happen soon, and as soon as our Spring Equinox is possible, and to be ready.

Be in peace, my friend, and in anticipation of your rewards for a job well done. These are joyous times for Mother Earth and all of "Sananda's Flock". Know it!

In Love and Light,

Patrick H. Bellringer

#4 (Reply)

Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 5:00 PM
Subject: RE: THANK YOU!!

Dear Anne and Patrick, You're welcome and I heartily salute your efforts. Wish I could give more but I'm on fixed income also. One question please. Do you have a feeling for what percentage of U.S. residents will be evacuated by our space friends during the upcoming equinox turbulence as described in a recent message from Sananda? Love and light to you.

BR

(Response)

TO: BR

Dear BR:

More than three-quarters of the present U.S. population are clones. Of the remaining one-fourth that are souled-beings, very few have awakened to Truth. Probably, less than one percent of our present U.S. population will choose to board the evacuation ships. Quite sad!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#5 (Reply)

Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 3:53 PM
Subject: I'm sorry, I feel weak...

Dear Patrick and Anne,

This is SV, when it was first brought to my attention that Mama Earth was going to be able to cleanse herself I was so happy, for her and myself and all of humanity. That we'd both be going home. 2 days ago I read that the cleansing process has been moved up to this spring equinox, and I cried...I'm finding it very difficult to be happy right now...I want to go home so bad, but at the same time this is my home, and I don't want to leave. For a few different reasons. I know that there should be no "I want, but I don't", there's no room for indecision...but I feel I have not had enough time, I have not yet completed my mission, here. I feel I have not learned what I came here to learn...I hope this isn't just me being selfish, I am not trying to be selfish.

Yes, I will be able to continue elsewhere, but that still isn't "here". I'm hurting, and I don't completely understand why...I mean, I do, but I should be happy. I should be ecstatic that we're leaving sooner then later, that Mama Earth doesn't have to suffer any longer. I know that this is for the better, and we will all be going to the suitable "home", for us to continue in our learning experiences. But I still have this deep painful feeling in my gut and heart.

I pray every night. And I keep my belief and faith strong. I read as much as I can and contribute to what I can, as much as I can.

Thank-you, very much. For letting me vent and helping me along the yellow brick road.

In Love and Light,

SV

(Response)

TO: SV

Dear SV:

Thank you for your letter. You are not alone in your mixed feelings about the possibility of major earth changes yet this month. Though the timing may not be "set in concrete", we know from many signs that our time on Shan is short.

For a teenager with most of your life before you, to cut short your plans and to leave your goals unachieved would be upsetting. For those, who have walked "the razor's edge" and have felt the full force of the Adversary, having relief soon would be most comforting. Just know that everyone is on their own journey, to which they have agreed, and any interruption to their experiences by Shan's actions shall not be held against them.

It is not being selfish to want more time. Any serious Truthseeker and any sincere pilgrim will always desire more time for their journey. I think of the saying, "The world is too much with us, late and soon." We become so involved in our physical 3D world that we often fail to perceive what is waiting for us in the Realms of Light. We live in this Earth Shan "holodeck" illusion, and we get so caught up with our daily tasks, our survival on the treadmill, that we have little time to focus on our homes in the Stars.

I have said many times that for too many people, "Life is what happens, while you are making other plans". Even within the Illusion people miss their purpose in being in the Illusion, with no ablity to see what lies beyond the "holodeck". On the other hand you have awakened to Truth and are far more enlightened than many Truthseekers. How do you know that you "have not had enough time", or that that you "have not yet completed your mission?" Just know that your lessons and your mission are over, when Shan says they're over. Walk in faith and hope and peace and joy, as the Divine Plan unfolds, knowing that all is well.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#6 (Reply)

To: Bellringer
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 6:49 PM
Subject: Fw: From MF

Dear Mr. Bellringer

I am much obliged for your answers to my questions, which have been quite clear and helpful.

First of all, let me compliment you for the high valuable work support you are doing in helping all those who come to you, asking for your help.

Now, that the HIGH decision has been taken by Sananda as to move the changes on our planet, to this Spring Equinox, I just want to be prepared for it. As I have read on Lift-Off instructions, I understand that we must appear near the Ship, alone and quiet, to be clearly watched. It is quite clear for me. This situation, however, raises a question to me of how to proceed with my wife, who is brain handicapped and I’m doubtful about how she would behave upon such a situation, ALONE. I’m really concerned about this and so I come again asking for your wise advice how to proceed.

Thank you in advance for your answer

Be in Love and Light

MF
(Response)

TO: MF
DATE: March 13, 2010

Dear MF:

The evacuation ships will not land and you may not see them, for they transport you by a beam of Light. They can do this from as far away as Mars. A beam of Light will appear and you will be directed in your thoughts to step into it.

Those, who are handicapped know at a soul level what is happening and will be helped by the Star People according to their wishes. Do not feel that you are responsible for your wife. She is in good hands.

Sananda did not give any exact day, as no one is to know that, but we are hopeful that Mother Earth triggers these events this month.

Be in peace! All is well!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:50 PM   #96
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Save me a seat on one of those big fockers. Its goin nuts around here. Or is by invite only?
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:51 PM   #97
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
No Jester is not the Galactic Federation, they are NOT helping us at all they are maily composed by Anunaki

Love
Whats an Anunaki?

Oh man... I don't know about that.

How do you know this!

Peace JT!
Old 03-13-2010, 08:59 PM   #98
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Whats an Anunaki?

How do you know this!

Peace JT!
Well there are several sources, Sacharias Sitchin and Ashayana Deane are my favourite

One says they are the gods that came to "teach" humanity everything

the other that yeah they did, but after they wiped humanity memory by crashing the electromagnetic grids and giving us instant alzhaimeins only to pass themselves as "gods"

The anunaki were created by the fallen Elohim to destroy the human angels which is all of us

They only have 10 strands of DNA and we have 12 so they had to do something to overpower us hence the memory wipe

To this day our DNA is scrambled, that is what is called junk DNA but there is no junk in it at all

Of course some humans helped them so we are not really that much of a victim

Love

PS the last memory wipe was recorded as the Tower of Babel (babble)
Old 03-13-2010, 09:01 PM   #99
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Whats an Anunaki?

How do you know this!

Peace JT!
i think sir, you just hit the nail on the head , its all supposition and though intersting to wonder totally meaningless and irrelevant to the current situation. who is the GFL , the annunakit, the zeta reticualns , the greys the blajh blahb labh blah.. priority= food , shelter, friends, water, be nice. let the rest of it take care of its self.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:07 PM   #100
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i think sir, you just hit the nail on the head , its all supposition and though intersting to wonder totally meaningless and irrelevant to the current situation. who is the GFL , the annunakit, the zeta reticualns , the greys the blajh blahb labh blah.. priority= food , shelter, friends, water, be nice. let the rest of it take care of its self.
Yeah, if we were alone but even Bill and Kerry talk about ET's don't they?

Black Ops... why do we have black ops?

How about the paintings in all the museums in the world showing flying saucers beaming lights

How about Pacal and the Mayan calendar?

How about William Cooper who said that goverments have agrements with negative ETs

How about the abductees?

Can we really hide under the carpet when the evidence is all over the place?
Do you think they will leave us alone? they haven't for thousand of hundreds of years

Love