Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-20-2010, 12:04 PM   #1
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Default Who is h t o t h ?

Good Morning,

I am so glad Avalon is back to being a free site, and look forward to helping Project Camelot with donations in the future. I have been following you all ever since the change and am so glad to be able to connect with all of you again.

Last month I had a dream...and intentional dream. I cleared my space before going to sleep and declared to know the truth about myself and my purpose. This seems innocent enough, as most of you have shared similar dream states...which is where I got the idea in the first place!

I was successful in the lucid dream, flying around and all that...however, when I became active within the dream...two posts or bars which looked like this

I I

seemed to float next to each other with a ~ to the left of it.

I didn't think much of it at the time, but right after this the letters.

h t o t h

Yes, I did run across Thoth more often than I would have liked...but it didn't resonate or feel right.

After that..I awoke and started searching the web for any combination of the images or letters.

Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks for you help,

Namaste

Last edited by wilsonericq7; 01-20-2010 at 12:40 PM.
wilsonericq7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:07 PM   #2
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who is h t o t h ?

Thoth link
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:19 PM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post
Good Morning,

I am so glad Avalon is back to being a free site, and look forward to helping Project Camelot with donations in the future. I have been following you all ever since the change and am so glad to be able to connect with all of you again.

Last month I had a dream...and intentional dream. I cleared my space before going to sleep and declared to know the truth about myself and my purpose. This seems innocent enough, as most of you have shared similar dream states...which is where I got the idea in the first place!

I was successful in the lucid dream, flying around and all that...however, when I became active within the dream...two posts or bars which looked like this

I I

I didn't think much of it at the time, but right after this the letters h t o t h

After that..I awoke and started searching the web for any combination of the images or letters.

Thanks for you help,

Namaste
I feel I I means the massonic colums and yes htoth may represent the fallen angel Thoth

Of course the intention of what truth you wanted to know or the exact question you made will be the key to your understanding

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:23 PM   #4
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the link to Thoth...I appreciate your help.

However, I looked up Thoth back then and am aware of little...but enough.

I was wondering, is there any significance to the h t o t h arrangement?

With the h in front...almost balancing them out from the 'o'...mirroring the letters going away from the 'o'?

When I read about Thoth I, honestly, got lost and couldn't resonate with it...which is why I came here for some help.

I feel one of you knows the significance, possibly, beyond rearranging the letters to fit the name Thoth. I don't.

Thanks all the same,

Namaste
Old 01-20-2010, 12:25 PM   #5
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

see below...still learning
Old 01-20-2010, 12:26 PM   #6
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I feel I I means the massonic colums and yes htoth may represent the fallen angel Thoth

Of course the intention of what truth you wanted to know or the exact question you made will be the key to your understanding

Love
Yes, they did appear to be columns...yet they were not in three dimensions...so I didn't resonate any Masonic connection. And if there were some connection, I couldn't find a reason for them. Puzzling to say the least.

Regarding my intentions before sleeping...

I wanted to know more about the truth about this, my current, experience...and more importantly how I could contribute in this experience. Which is why I was perplexed by the arrangement of letters and its proximity to the name Thoth...it just doesn't make any sense to me.

Thanks for caring about my journey!

Love and Peace to you always

Last edited by wilsonericq7; 01-20-2010 at 12:34 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:38 PM   #7
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Try using numerology to see if you get something!

Or see if it correlated with I Ching as it involves the mirror meanings!

Just a suggestion!

Fascinating though.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:43 PM   #8
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Try using numerology to see if you get something!

Or see if it correlated with I Ching as it involves the mirror meanings!

Just a suggestion!

Fascinating though.
I Ching....I never thought of that. Do you mean look for the symbols in the I Ching? Any good references you can think of which might help?

Any ideas on how to use numerology? Is this the application of value to letters?

I am so very grateful for you,

W
Old 01-20-2010, 12:48 PM   #9
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

H is a representation of the pillars ... or gateway.

HTOTH = 8 20 15 20 8

So, H tot H ... H=8 (Gateway to infinity)

tot is inbetween the pillars.

1 capital T, reminds me of HigH noon ...

I'll go have a think about this
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:53 PM   #10
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
H is a representation of the pillars ... or gateway.

HTOTH = 8 20 15 20 8

So, H tot H ... H=8 (Gateway to infinity)

tot is inbetween the pillars.

1 capital T, reminds me of HigH noon ...

I'll go have a think about this
Thanks!

What about the two "pillars" or I I ....would they by the letter I? And why the ~?

This resonates well for me...I will meditate as well.

I am truly grateful, thank you.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:02 PM   #11
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks!

What about the two "pillars" or I I ....would they by the letter I? And why the ~?

This resonates well for me...I will meditate as well.

I am truly grateful, thank you.
The H can be shown as I I or 11. Sorry to compliacte things but this can be shown as 9 9 (I=9) or K (K=11) OR AA (A=1)

EVERYTHING is connected to infinity = PI.

Can you just confirm the postion of the ~ ?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #12
gita
Avalon Senior Member

8+20+15+20+8=71

17/71 - Hephaestus and Ares are brothers that assumes unselfishness and nobleness, and also mutual aid and observance of mutual rights. Namely Ares it is in love with Aphrodite, but the Aphrodite is wife of Hephaestus and consequently Ares is punished for love to the spouse of the brother, but he takes punishment for granted. Though Ares is an immoral god to whom norms of morals are indifferent, but Ares feels fault and remorse in relations with the brother.
Hephaestus forgives offence of the brother and unselfishly makes for Ares an indestructible armor and weapon.
Ares and Prometheus are not brothers within of these relations but Ares respects heroism and self-sacrifice of Prometheus.
Relations of Apollo and Dionysus with Artemis and Hecate, and also relations of Ares with Hephaestu are variants of relations of brothers and sisters. Here’s the link;
http://www.numeralgame.64g.ru/num/num8en.htm

‘71 See 17. It is less authoritative and is often a loner.’
‘17 It is spiritual growth, faith, and balance. It is also wealth or bankruptcy. It is an inner struggle to remain true to spiritual and moral values.’
http://www.decoz.com/Double-digitNumbers.htm

I Ching meaning;
8= Union
20= View
15=Modesty
Full meanings can be found on this link;
http://www.paranormality.com/i_ching...meanings.shtml

Good luck.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:17 PM   #13
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Yes,

It was floating above, and ahead of the I I towards the left I. Hard to describe, even harder to draw as it was in 3 dimensions...not like 2 dimensions where I could easily show with a drawing.

It feels like it is the key to all this...for me at least.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #14
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-20-2010, 01:50 PM   #15
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Thoth is the Sage phase of the awakening aka Saggitarius, the 9th gate of the gods. Thoth is where we get our word thought from, which is feminine in nature.

Notice when you say the word thought, your tongue touches all 32 of your teeth, and the roof of your mouth, Xpressing the tongue of fire.For the tongue is the flame upon the waters of Salavia or salvation.You can feel the fire in your brain, when you form and say the TH sound,or any time the tongue touches all of your teeth, or the roof of your mouth.

This means the power of thought, combined with divine ma(th)ematics,will raise your energy 32 degrees. Thoth is the master of numbers and letters.Climb the letters and the ladder.

The two pillars in your vision are the number 11, connected with speech of the divine feminine, the Zero.
56 = speech = 11
56 = ISIS=11
The number 11 is a cycle of the 0 as in English 101 or math 101

The realization that all things are CO(NECK)-ted , and the overstanding of the power of MY(TH)S,will cause you to speak tru(th) from the (TH)ROAT)chakra ,symbolised as the Blue AVATAR .

Thoth is also the closest to the Sun aka Mercury.You can see his image in every day life, as the FTD Florist man ,with wings on his feet,representing the swiftness of thought. He is the Quick silver in the Kundalini process, the 5th element of the fantastic 4,the (SILVER SURFER) The airplane , are anything with wings, is the archetypal symbol of Thought soaring above the Mundane.

TH = 28 = 10 = 16 = 7 Alpha and Omega We TH-ink for ourselves, and light the ring of fire

The swiftness of thought, removes the twin towers of duality

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-20-2010 at 02:02 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:02 PM   #16
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes,

It was floating above, and ahead of the I I towards the left I. Hard to describe, even harder to draw as it was in 3 dimensions...not like 2 dimensions where I could easily show with a drawing.

It feels like it is the key to all this...for me at least.
It seems to link the lot together and could even mean balancing the two different mirror images/meaning. As it was 3d, then does it resonate with you that it could depict the dna strand?

Staying with I ching, it could even represent ying yang which is another sign for balance.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:09 PM   #17
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Good Morning,

I I

I didn't think much of it at the time, but right after this the letters.

h t o t h

Yes, I did run across Thoth more often than I would have liked...but it didn't resonate or feel right.

Thanks for you help,

Namaste
In reading your post I immediately thought of Ptah. Now this may not be your connection here...it is just something that struck me about some information I know of...so see if this resonates with you.

The origin of Ptah's name is unclear, though some believe it to mean 'opener' or 'sculptor'. As a god of craftsmen, the later is probably correct. He was a patron of the arts, protector of stone cutters, sculptors, blacksmiths, architects, boat builders, artists and craftsmen.

It was believed that Ptah created the heavens and the earth.

Ptah created the giant metal plate that was believed to be the floor of heaven and the roof of the sky, he also created the struts that upheld it. He created the universe by speaking words through his Tongue (linked to the god Thoth) and by thoughts coming from his Heart.

Now Thoth and Ptah are very connected. The I I that I recognized in your dream are the 'pillars" or "struts' that hold up the floor and roof of heaven....or the dimension gateway to the Halls of Amente. Which would require you to research that...and Thoth is very much involved with the Halls of Amente, and the Emerald Tablets. However I do not recommend too much research in the Emerald Tablets, as they are a distortion of the original ones that Thoth had.

If you take the H T O T H..and turn the "H" sideways...you have two pillars holding up the "plates"

So possibly in answer to your original question..."your purpose"....you are to be a "pillar" of strength to hold up the foundation of such.....just a thought.

Now put this information together with the post from 777....very interesting indeed

BTW...Thoth being the scribe of the Emerald tablets...here is a small part I will leave you with...

Deep in Earth's heart lies the flower,
the source of the Spirit
that binds all in its form.
or know ye that the Earth is living in body
as thou art alive in thine own formed form.
The Flower of Life is as thine own place of Spirit
and streams through the Earth
as thine flows through thy form;
giving of life to the Earth and its children,
renewing the Spirit from form unto form.
This is the Spirit that is form of thy body,
shaping and molding into its form.

The Flower of life

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #18
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

One last thing...for those who resonate with Sacred Geometry..the Merkaba, and the Flower of life....the Egyptian connection is coming through for many.

Mer meant a kind of light that rotated within itself

Ka meant spirit, in this case referring to the human spirit

Ba meant the human body — though it also could mean the concept of Reality that spirit holds

And so the entire word in ancient Egypt referred to a rotating light that would take the spirit and the body from one world into another

The Flower of Life

The Flower of Life set in stone at the Temple of Osiris at Abydos, Egypt.

Old 01-20-2010, 03:44 PM   #19
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
In reading your post I immediately thought of Ptah. Now this may not be your connection here...it is just something that struck me about some information I know of...so see if this resonates with you.

The origin of Ptah's name is unclear, though some believe it to mean 'opener' or 'sculptor'. As a god of craftsmen, the later is probably correct. He was a patron of the arts, protector of stone cutters, sculptors, blacksmiths, architects, boat builders, artists and craftsmen.

It was believed that Ptah created the heavens and the earth.

Ptah created the giant metal plate that was believed to be the floor of heaven and the roof of the sky, he also created the struts that upheld it. He created the universe by speaking words through his Tongue (linked to the god Thoth) and by thoughts coming from his Heart.

Now Thoth and Ptah are very connected. The I I that I recognized in your dream are the 'pillars" or "struts' that hold up the floor and roof of heaven....or the dimension gateway to the Halls of Amente. Which would require you to research that...and Thoth is very much involved with the Halls of Amente, and the Emerald Tablets. However I do not recommend too much research in the Emerald Tablets, as they are a distortion of the original ones that Thoth had.

If you take the H T O T H..and turn the "H" sideways...you have two pillars holding up the "plates"

So possibly in answer to your original question..."your purpose"....you are to be a "pillar" of strength to hold up the foundation of such.....just a thought.

Now put this information together with the post from 777....very interesting indeed

BTW...Thoth being the scribe of the Emerald tablets...here is a small part I will leave you with...

Deep in Earth's heart lies the flower,
the source of the Spirit
that binds all in its form.
or know ye that the Earth is living in body
as thou art alive in thine own formed form.
The Flower of Life is as thine own place of Spirit
and streams through the Earth
as thine flows through thy form;
giving of life to the Earth and its children,
renewing the Spirit from form unto form.
This is the Spirit that is form of thy body,
shaping and molding into its form.

The Flower of life

Thank you Brook, Plenty to meditate on. I will keep you posted.

Ever since 2003, I have been passionate about the truth. It started in a moment, and moved on to questioning everything...and I started with the Pyramids of Egypt. I don't know why, as I live in the States...have never been there before (as far as I know)...and my profession has nothing to do with it. I would spend hours on the internet reading the 'true' history behind the geometry. You can get lost in it if you are not focused on what you want

I read everything I could get my hands on, starting with Graham Hancock, Anthony West, Robert Schlock, et al (got to start somewhere) then to Erik Von Daniken to Zecharia Sitchin and others like him.

Then, after my son was born I became fascinated more with forbidden archeology for a time and megalithic ruins which to this day have not been explained.

After my father passed last Feb (Pancreatic Cancer) following his mother's (my Gram) passing, losing one job only to find a better one in the same period...one could surmise my new found passion was an escape of sorts. I can accept that; yet things are just as intense now a year later...in fact, even more so.

I have purchased both Voyagers I and II (not an easy read), read the Wingmakers story, and have taken on a deeper style of meditation to enhance my journey, etc and still find this 'pang' in my heart...as if "not yet, but you are getting closer..." is the message so far.

I am not favoring any camp, I don't promote any philosophy and I don't follow any group. I am still in information gathering mode...and recently have come to the conclusion it is impossible to know anything. It was then I abandoned the mind for the heart (last week in fact), and have started exploring with new 'eyes'.

Recently, this dream keeps coming back to my awareness; and for months I have hovered over this site waiting until something would 'click'. The only thing I find remarkable to date, is that I am not alone on this quest.

Thanks for your help, and for your wishes of success.

Namaste

Last edited by wilsonericq7; 01-20-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:47 PM   #20
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One last thing...for those who resonate with Sacred Geometry..the Merkaba, and the Flower of life....the Egyptian connection is coming through for many.

Mer meant a kind of light that rotated within itself

Ka meant spirit, in this case referring to the human spirit

Ba meant the human body — though it also could mean the concept of Reality that spirit holds

And so the entire word in ancient Egypt referred to a rotating light that would take the spirit and the body from one world into another

The Flower of Life

The Flower of Life set in stone at the Temple of Osiris at Abydos, Egypt.

Whoa!!!!

The Mer and the Ka symbols....they look just like the one in my dream!!!!

IS THIS RIGHT? I don't remember the bird part, so how can this be right?
Old 01-20-2010, 03:51 PM   #21
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Whoa!!!!

The Mer and the Ka symbols....they look just like the one in my dream!!!!

IS THIS RIGHT? I don't remember the bird part, so how can this be right?
The Ba was not in your dream because you were searching the Mer ...Ka

But the Ba is very important as that is your form now, here in this 3D...and such is the sacred geometry of life
Old 01-20-2010, 03:57 PM   #22
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Ba was not in your dream because you were searching the Mer ...Ka

But the Ba is very important as that is your form now, here in this 3D...and such is the sacred geometry of life
So...again, I am truly grateful for you...this means I have discovered-through this dream- that I am the concept of Reality that spirit holds.

Couldn't this be said about all of us? Is this not true for us all?
Old 01-20-2010, 04:06 PM   #23
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So...again, I am truly grateful for you...this means I have discovered-through this dream- that I am the concept of Reality that spirit holds.

Couldn't this be said about all of us? Is this not true for us all?

Yes...it is in all of us....the Merkaba.....search the 19.47

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17724

It's in everything!

And the Egyptian connection is such that they used it in everything they built....and concepts of life and death. However I caution you when researching the Emerald Tablets that are out there....they are NOT the original...and be careful of some of the areas of the "secrets"..as they were distorted in my view...and contain some intentional miss use of information by the ones that intend to use the powers for malevolent purpose.

But to go back to your dream....it still represents the pillars ..or at least that is what I saw...I saw you asking your "purpose" and I saw "pillars" so that would mean you have a purpose to hold up the "gates" possibly???? Maybe a gate keeper? I'm not totally sure...only you can determine that. But that is what I saw....and that is why I brought you Ptah, and his concept of strength to hold up such.

Last edited by BROOK; 01-20-2010 at 04:17 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:29 PM   #24
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes...it is in all of us....the Merkaba.....search the 19.47

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17724

It's in everything!

And the Egyptian connection is such that they used it in everything they built....and concepts of life and death. However I caution you when researching the Emerald Tablets that are out there....they are NOT the original...and be careful of some of the areas of the "secrets"..as they were distorted in my view...and contain some intentional miss use of information by the ones that intend to use the powers for malevolent purpose.

But to go back to your dream....it still represents the pillars ..or at least that is what I saw...I saw you asking your "purpose" and I saw "pillars" so that would mean you have a purpose to hold up the "gates" possibly???? Maybe a gate keeper? I'm not totally sure...only you can determine that. But that is what I saw....and that is why I brought you Ptah, and his concept of strength to hold up such.
My quest today turns to knowing Ptah again, as well as the 19.47 significance.

My intention is to resonate with ambition; however in order to be true to my self (as you have suggested to be careful) I will still question everything I come across.

Thank you for being here today, and for helping me along.

Namaste
Old 01-20-2010, 04:29 PM   #25
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I have to add...be cautious when researching these "Gods"...as with such power comes corruption and distortion....as many religions have been distorted by the power of these Gods. In the case of Ptah..I believe there was corruption there as well...but a foundation of truth lies in much of these areas of revelation. And the truth can be found inside of you if you keep searching. You are finding the path to your purpose, and will find it if you seek validation through your heart.