Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-13-2009, 07:41 PM   #76
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The second coming of Jesus, beware of it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Its still hard for me to take Jesus out of my life...
Personally, I do not take him out of my Life. It is quite the opposite. The soul of the man once called Jesus or Jehoshua or Jesus Ben-Pantera or else is very alive. Very true and very present still today.

Like Peer said, there is a distintive difference between religion and spirituality.

But that being said, we got to remember the technique used by the manipulators. They provide the books. They re-wrote them. Creating passages describing the second coming of the messiah just the way they plan to make it appear in a near future. And the mass will see their messiah in this false god. Be it Anu like it appears to be according to Jordan Maxwell and Zecharia Sitchin. It is really not the living soul of Jesus nonetheless.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:53 PM   #77
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

The fact that we are talking about Jesus, and related topics
without getting upset is a real plus, I feel.

And with humour! And to 3 pages!!

It may seem like a mess, RedeZa, but that's unavoidable when
a lot of people discuss together. To me there is a lot of
tolerance, and even LOVE - which is the greatest thing.

I feel there is a different, better, vibration here than when
such topics were put up previously. We're progressing!

Ive been afraid to put my head above the parapet in times past -
but here goes - I'm a Christian, and I believe in the second
coming of Christ!
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:00 PM   #78
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
The fact that we are talking about Jesus, and related topics
without getting upset is a real plus, I feel.

And with humour! And to 3 pages!!

It may seem like a mess, RedeZa, but that's unavoidable when
a lot of people discuss together. To me there is a lot of
tolerance, and even LOVE - which is the greatest thing.

I feel there is a different, better, vibration here than when
such topics were put up previously. We're progressing!

Ive been afraid to put my head above the parapet in times past -
but here goes - I'm a Christian, and I believe in the second
coming of Christ!
A lovely post Noela! Wisdom, humor, and courage in the same post.

I too beleive in the coming of Christ, might be not the second, but I know he will manifest. Not the way it is described in the bible though. But rather in a much deeper manner, like a presence growing from the center of our soul.

Namaste, Steven
Old 10-13-2009, 08:02 PM   #79
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Steven;177423]Personally, I do not take him out of my Life. It is quite the opposite. The soul of the man once called Jesus or Jehoshua or Jesus Ben-Pantera or else is very alive. Very true and very present still today.

Like Peer said, there is a distintive difference between religion and spirituality.

But that being said, we got to remember the technique used by the manipulators. They provide the books. They re-wrote them. Creating passages describing the second coming of the messiah just the way they plan to make it appear in a near future. And the mass will see their messiah in this false god. Be it Anu like it appears to be according to Jordan Maxwell and Zecharia Sitchin. It is really not the living soul of Jesus nonetheless.

Namaste, Steven[/QUOTE

Yes, I really did word that wrong. I love Jesus but know in my heart that some of the information we were handed was incorrect. I believe that He was here to show us the way.........One that I know of as being the first revel so to speak

I have a hard time following the bible due to the changes such as the ones you talk about. I know now that sins was also a part of all of that.

I do believe we are all one and I know that is not what I was brought up to believe.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:08 PM   #80
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

My humorous fantasy 'Jesus coming back' scenario is thus:
Jesus comes back in a ufo (the same one he ascended into) to stop the battle of Jerusalem just before the first shots are fired,
and he has Mohammed, Krishna et al with him as well.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:27 PM   #81
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
My humorous fantasy 'Jesus coming back' scenario is thus:
Jesus comes back in a ufo (the same one he ascended into) to stop the battle of Jerusalem just before the first shots are fired,
and he has Mohammed, Krishna et al with him as well.
Who knows what's coming? But that may not be so far fetched Observer. There may indeed be a deception play out for humanity, a test, lessons to be learned. There may indeed be a Jesus copy show up in a spaceship or something of the like and attempt to convince us that the ET's are the God's.

Personally, I see that we are in a bit of a movie, only the script writer of this movie is God, so it's going to be more exciting than any movie you've ever seen, and it is more of a choose your own adventure movie than it is set in stone. I think we are coming up to a climax of the movie, which personally I think is going to be a grand ol' time, and yes, it may involve a deception on a Jesus lookalike showing up and leading us to the ET's of some sort...

Now I also believe in the second coming of Christ, and like Steven, I believe it is not about a man coming outside of us, it is about a consciousness coming in us, in the people. I believe the true second coming is the coming of the Christ consciousness and there will be many on this planet who express it like Jesus expressed it. It will be up to the people whether they follow the false leader outside of them, or the still small voice inside that is leading them to the kingdom that is in them here and Now, the kingdom of the Christ consciousness, or at least a much more enlightened consciousness where it is clear that life is interconnected and One.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:45 PM   #82
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Oh yes 14 Chakras, i absolutely believe in the 'christ' within, to paraphrase the 2 commandments:
'love God, neighbor, self' with George Carlin's footnote 'because their all the same guy!'
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:00 PM   #83
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
I'm a Christian, and I believe in the second
coming of Christ!

He better Come

lol

or I will go get Him

Revival of an old thread

must have been one of my first harsh posts here

And since then there have been several hehe

Godspeed
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:23 PM   #84
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

If Jesus shows up in the clouds I am going to steal santa's sleigh and challenge him to a jousting deathmatch, winner takes all.
Even if I lose he will never defeat my army of psychic elves.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:29 AM   #85
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
If Jesus shows up in the clouds I am going to steal santa's sleigh and challenge him to a jousting deathmatch, winner takes all.
We'll be cheering on you

Go Neo Go

You're the One
Old 10-14-2009, 07:22 AM   #86
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your kind words, Steven.

I certainly don't profess to know how Christ will return. I do feel the Bible is a remarkable book - collection of books - and I have come to feel recently, that it is nearer to the truth than we may realise.

I copied a quote from David Wilcock, and this seems like an appropriate
place to include it. This is obviously coming in the middle of a
discussion. Check it out on www.divinecosmos.com- "Those Pesky
Time-Travelin' Dinosaurs", transcript of his radio show on Myth or Logic
Radio - 24/6/09.

"So this again goes back to the 2012 concept and the idea that there are very much real vortex effects happening on the Earth all the time. Enormous gaps of linear time can be traversed very quickly depending on where the cycles are. And this makes it all the more likely that the most radical prophecies that have been given in some very reputable sources about what's going to happen when we go through this shift may be true.

That includes the Bible. There's quotes in the Bible that say the mortal must put on immortality, and that which is corrupt must put on incorruption. Two are walking in the field and then there shall be one; this kind of stuff.
So the Bible actually spells out interplanetary climate change. It says 'There shall be signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars. And upon the Earth distress of nations, men's hearts failing from fear of that which is to come. The sea and the waves roaring.'

So they describe all the Earth changes. They describe the social upheavals we're experiencing now. And they say it leads to what we think of as physical body becoming immortal and basically that we go into this sort of exalted state."

Here endeth the lesson.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:47 PM   #87
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

I had two cents in my pocket and wanted to contribute my worth to this pot.

If I may, I would like to first remind everyone that what we "believe" is not "knowing".

What I have determined through self observation is that regardless the source, what is consistent in all of them is Unconditional Love. If this was achieved individually and collectively, our planet and those whom live on it would be very, very different. This is something we know oppose to being a belief. We know this through our hearts experiences and the heart never lies. I still have some evolving to do myself in this area, but I will “follow” what I "know" to be true.

The Bible-
Steven is correct in regards to the bible being altered. This has been studied and proven to have occurred in words, whole sentences and translation. Someone mentioned Allegories in the bible. This is a key I feel to unlocking the perceptions from reality that is riddled throughout the bible. Think about it, if you were a human in that era of time with little literacy or education, and you saw a bright light (that is not the sun) in the sky, or a being descending from a bright light in the sky. How would you describe that? There’s a lot of writings only a smidget did Jordan Maxwell touch upon where we are literally being told how our so called creator walked amongst us, but humanity has a tendency to believe in only that which is considered greater than themselves. Worship that which can do, what we believe, we cannot.

The Bible is a great book, but it is an incomplete body of work. There are 7 books of writings that are not included in the Old Testament and several not in the New Testament. What that profoundly tells us is that what we know from the bible is not in its entirety. Secondly those who compiled the writings for forming The Bible, also had jurisdiction over what the masses would know and what they would not know. Let that sit with you for a moment.

The Second Coming
Throughout most of all our recorded history, humanity has been ruled by someone. If such a time comes to where we all do spiritually evolve, rebuke weaponry, true freedom, love and peace is across the planet… Why would we need to be ruled in such a world? For what purpose?

If someone or something came down from the sky and eradicated pain and suffering, war, deceit, hate, poverty and all they wanted in return was to be acknowledged as our King, Ruler, Savior…Would you feel comfortable with that? Isn’t that similar to why we now have governments, presidents, Kings and Queens? Stop accepting and expecting servitude, and looking for someone to save and rule you. It is why we are all slaves now and paying for things that our planet provides us for free.

In Closing
I’ve shared this before via another thread. There are hundreds and thousands of galaxies, each with billions of Suns which means possibly millions to billions of solar systems and planets. However, our special planet is the one that the creator of all universes chose to place life in his image, but yet at the same time leave it in jeopardy of a negative being (Satan)??? It is a bit much to swallow, is it not? F A-A-A N T A S T I C !!! I say.
Once we step out of the entrapmnents and controls of religion, this become clear as crystal. Once you are no longer afraid to ask hard questions regarding belief systems, "then" you can see beyond them without feeling like you are being unfaithful or disobedient to our ALL LOVING God and/or Jesus. Whom through your disobedience, are going to punish you by raising your spirit after death, and casting it/you into an eternal flame. Believe that if you wish my fellow humans, but I KNOW that is an embellishment or at worst a man made control mechanism. My heart tells me so. Our bible often describes our ALL LOVING GOD punishing us, yet it is written that man should fear???

There is much more, but consider the aforementioned. My apologies for the long posting
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:19 PM   #88
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Gscraig, your two cents worth much to me. I couldn't agree more with you. It is exactly how I experiment it as well. Too bad english is not my mother tongue. I have hard time to exactly explain what i have in mind and tend to make short cuts with my ideas. I thank you for your two cents.

Namaste, Steven
Old 10-15-2009, 01:31 AM   #89
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I agree - Unconditional Love is the Way. The trick is discerning what that is!

Here's a post I made in another part of the forum, but relevant, so in case it gets lost in the mix over there:

Jesus words:

When the Christ comes back, don't look for it here or there, don't look for it in the mountains, or underground, or on the spaceships, because I won't be there! That's because:

The kingdom of heaven is inside of you.

It's not about the separate being that was Jesus was or is coming back to earth and fixing stuff and rewarding the good guys and punishing the bad guys, that's not the second coming of Christ. That is perpetuating the age old illusion that God does not live in you, that you don't have the power, that you need something from outside of you to fix your own problems and your own planet.

The lesson we are here to collectively learn is that God does indeed reside within us, and when we realize this truly and that God resides in all things, we are reborn into our divine Being, as an individualization of the One.

So imo, we should not be expecting Jesus to come back, rather we should be expecting to embody the consciousness that Jesus embodied and Be the Christ as Jesus was the Christ. It really is about remembering, seeing through the veil. God already is inside of you. Under the darkness, you are infinite light, so it's about surrendering the darkness, taking off the mask is all we have to do here...

that's my take
Old 10-15-2009, 05:18 AM   #90
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

If I want a better world

I will have to change

for the better

same works for you

the tricky part is the change

easy to say not so easy to do

to make matter worse

some likes it just the way it is

and put sticks in the wheels of change

some things need to change

the mind and the heart

else Earth will not evolve beyond a battleground

what can possibly trigger a change in consciousness

an alignment

hard work

faith

Will

we can guess from what we read and feel within

our sources shapes our understanding

we construct temple of truths

til it tumbles upon us

and we build new ones

we do not know now

the making of the sun

still it lifts a happy face

to greet our morning

so it is with Truth

It dawns on It's own accord

in It's own good time

Divine Descent

like a secret told by angels

getting known upon the Earth

about a noble Birth

and like a flash of lightning

from the east to the west

It shall come to All

for what good is the world

without a Standard

and what good is a Soul

without God
Old 10-15-2009, 07:03 AM   #91
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Now that one RedeZra needs to go in the book. I'll buy a copy of that book.

I like the "Will" part in there, we must put forth the effort, so the infinite can multiply the effort, it needs something to work with, the talents will be multiplied... I can see you are multiplying your talents RedeZra as are many soul adventurers / pioneers here on Avalon and Camelot. Let us continue to do so and watch as the talents continue to be multiplied. Creation is what it's all about.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:54 PM   #92
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
... I can see you are multiplying your talents RedeZra as are many soul adventurers / pioneers here on Avalon and Camelot. Let us continue to do so and watch as the talents continue to be multiplied. Creation is what it's all about.

Namaste

see what I can do with 2 cents lol

soon I'll have a Bag of talents

to bribe me in to Heaven

Sure I've heard the rumor

that one cannot buy a Seat there

but I can Thread a Needle

with a piece of Camel hair

Godspeed
Old 10-15-2009, 04:26 PM   #93
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post

soon I'll have a Bag of talents

to bribe me in to Heaven

Sure I've heard the rumor

that one cannot buy a Seat there
Right - As long as we are rich in beliefs we will not find the kingdom that is inside of us here and Now, our own rigid human beliefs will block the way of truth that will set us free, which will ALWAYS be more than human beliefs.

For me, it's not so much about how do I get into heaven, it's much more about, how do I remember that I'm already there, surrender the illusions, shine the light on the darkness, and consciously remember who I AM beyond the matrix.... this is the Way for me...
Old 10-15-2009, 05:13 PM   #94
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Adventurers/Pioneers we all are indeed.

"Ah Yes!" said the Poet; "For I only hope to provide wisdom with these words I speak,
but the words are not made wise, when they only emanate from ones beliefs.

...so onward marched the peasant, on the streets of gold.
With nothing but 2 cents in his pocket, and no shoes on his feet.
As he looked at the people laughing out loud, each clinging to their bag of beliefs.

Then out of nowhere!! jumped a man who said to the peasant;
"Follow with us, for we all seek the same light?"
The peasant humbly responded, "No thank you kindly sir, although I do share some of your teachings"...
"However, you are seeking what you are TOLD to find,
I seek that for which my heart defines"
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:40 PM   #95
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Jesus is going to return on YouTube with long hair, jeans with holes in them, a wife beater, black leather jacket, and aviators.

you heard it here first.

oh yeah and he smokes cigarettes.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:47 PM   #96
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

and swears....

and drinks wine straight from his kitchen sink.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:05 PM   #97
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
Jesus is going to return on YouTube with long hair, jeans with holes in them, a wife beater, black leather jacket, and aviators...

Noo that is you lol

Oh poetic gscraig Nicee

some wants to be a child of God

and enjoy Heaven's pastimes

some wants to be like God

and decree Heaven's scenes

the offspring of God

is happy to call

on Father and Mother

abide His advice

learn Her ways

in time

with tender and care

the children grow up to

a Son and a Daughter

and resembles

the Parent

the Word

which is told

evolves into worlds

unfolds within hearts

like a mother of pearl

Look Listen

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-15-2009 at 06:19 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:48 PM   #98
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

This is what I'm talking about.

People say the bible is the "word of God"

I say, the Word of God is the Living Word, and it resides within YOU (within us), beyond the darkness, there is light, man knows not the light, and stays in the darkness (beginning of John, paraphrasing here).

Point is, RedeZra, the Word lives in you, flows thorugh, sometime empeded by ego, illusion, darkness, sometimes freely. SAme with all of us until we have been 'reborn' as Jesus continually told us we would need to do. The Living Word is the Living Word. It is alive, it is creative, it is not in a book, it is co-creating in the eternal Now.

Poem above is another example of the Word flowing through a Son of God. Love it.

And gsCraig, yes, the truth is not something we read, or believe, it is what is already known in our heart, just a matter of clearing the cob webs so we can hear and see what is already written there....
Old 10-16-2009, 03:57 AM   #99
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Point is, RedeZra, the Word lives in you, flows thorugh, sometime empeded by ego, illusion, darkness, sometimes freely. SAme with all of us until we have been 'reborn' as Jesus continually told us we would need to do. The Living Word is the Living Word. It is alive, it is creative, it is not in a book, it is co-creating in the eternal Now.

yes yes

is it not so

the Word within

alive and well

awaiting

revival

and in the case of the Christ

Resurrection

the Books

the worlds

the Word without

like a faint echo

of the Word within

serves the purpose

of pointing

to the Heart of the matter

conscience can serve as a compass

when the map has revealed the location of treasure

but the walking and the digging we have to do

still Gold is not a given at the first strike of shovel

interpretations are fallible

to err is human to forgive is Divine

some stuff are just fiction spawned from mind

for we come from

the Creative

As within So without

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-16-2009 at 05:38 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:40 AM   #100
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm equating a solar system exorcism with the second coming of Christ. I don't presently believe that Jesus is going to return...kill all of the bad people...and take us good people to heaven...while the Earth is purified by fire. I see us staying here on Earth...and the bad-guys being 86'd from the solar system. I don't see the Earth being destroyed by Jesus...and hopefully not by anyone else. I don't see Jesus coming to rule Earth. I see us learning to properly rule ourselves...once the malevolent alien and human wannabe gods are removed. My view may be harsh...and it may be wrong...but this is what I currently think. I believe in the words of Christ...but not in Christian theology. Also...a second coming of Christ could be faked...both technologically and supernaturally. Beware indeed!
I'm a bit of a rebel without a clue...so take everything I say with a bag of salt.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-16-2009 at 04:53 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote