Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 12:41 PM   #126
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member
 
hippihillbobbi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA
Posts: 120
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

[I]Anchor[I]-- i really appreciate your presence here you're [B]great![B]

[I]/Raven[I] -- that SheBang detour was [B]hysterical![B] (guess i'm a little demented myself!)

i [I]Love[I] this thread .... ya'll are all [B]too muchj![B] [I]So[B]fun!!![B][I]

wonder where Abrax has wandered off to? has it been awhile? or are we just all talking so fast and saying so much that it only [I]seems[I] like [I]awhile?!?


Last edited by hippihillbobbi; 01-06-2010 at 12:49 PM.
hippihillbobbi is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 12:54 PM   #127
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member
 
hippihillbobbi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA
Posts: 120
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

maybe he's just Lurking!!
hippihillbobbi is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #128
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North of 45° in Canada
Posts: 511
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
maybe he's just Lurking!!
Likely sitting back and laughing at the gullibility of people.
People who are in need of confirmation of their beliefs to such a degree that they will believe that Gods are giving a message to the people of Earth by posting on a internet forum.

This is a waste of time, energy and disk space. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.
__________________
Richard
"For those with their eyes shut, no explanation will suffice.
For those with their eyes open, no explanation is necessary."


Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 01:35 PM   #129
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
Likely sitting back and laughing at the gullibility of people.
People who are in need of confirmation of their beliefs to such a degree that they will believe that Gods are giving a message to the people of Earth by posting on a internet forum.

This is a waste of time, energy and disk space. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.
I'll go with gullible..more a dreamer..and I think the same sometimes.

BUT

There will be one time that the true message will "leak" through.

It won't be on CNN...this will be the media and for all I know...It may be out there right now.

So I put my foot in and test the waters because I don't really want to think I'm jaded that some day ....some where .....some one may have a message I need to hear.

Peace GL

Last edited by Stargazer1965; 01-06-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Stargazer1965 is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 02:09 PM   #130
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 122
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

After reading more of this thread I thought I would post my feelings as I began to remember something that I found to be very important to me.

I believe that everyone's post contributes in some way to the members of this forum and to the world at large.

Even griefers and saboteurs and egotist have their reasons for what they do... and it could well be that it was my thoughts or my actions that caused them to act in the way they do. (I am a powerful child of God and as such effect everyone with whom I interact)

I have been guilty of pointing fingers at those I have 'judge' as not 'acceptable' (whatever that means) and am ashamed for my thoughts and actions in this regard.

I must always come back to the truth that I have accepted as my personal belief... that we all are one... and I struggle to maintain this perspective in every moment that I am awake. (and admit that I mostly fail)

This is a quote that I think about frequently from a very powerful piece of writing called The Desiderata:

As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.

May Peace be with all of you.
bigmo is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 02:18 PM   #131
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
After reading more of this thread I thought I would post my feelings as I began to remember something that I found to be very important to me.

I believe that everyone's post contributes in some way to the members of this forum and to the world at large.

Even griefers and saboteurs and egotist have their reasons for what they do... and it could well be that it was my thoughts or my actions that caused them to act in the way they do. (I am a powerful child of God and as such effect everyone with whom I interact)

I have been guilty of pointing fingers at those I have 'judge' as not 'acceptable' (whatever that means) and am ashamed for my thoughts and actions in this regard.

I must always come back to the truth that I have accepted as my personal belief... that we all are one... and I struggle to maintain this perspective in every moment that I am awake. (and admit that I mostly fail)

This is a quote that I think about frequently from a very powerful piece of writing called The Desiderata:

As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.

May Peace be with all of you.
Must be that MidWest US mentality seeping through....Thanks Mo
Stargazer1965 is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 02:22 PM   #132
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
After reading more of this thread I thought I would post my feelings as I began to remember something that I found to be very important to me.

I believe that everyone's post contributes in some way to the members of this forum and to the world at large.

Even griefers and saboteurs and egotist have their reasons for what they do... and it could well be that it was my thoughts or my actions that caused them to act in the way they do. (I am a powerful child of God and as such effect everyone with whom I interact)

I have been guilty of pointing fingers at those I have 'judge' as not 'acceptable' (whatever that means) and am ashamed for my thoughts and actions in this regard.

I must always come back to the truth that I have accepted as my personal belief... that we all are one... and I struggle to maintain this perspective in every moment that I am awake. (and admit that I mostly fail)

This is a quote that I think about frequently from a very powerful piece of writing called The Desiderata:

As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.

May Peace be with all of you.
I have not been following this thread.

I am only commenting on this post at face value.

This is one beautiful, powerful statement.

Thank you.
Seashore is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 03:11 PM   #133
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Must be that MidWest US mentality seeping through....Thanks Mo
It was quite nice to move back to the midwest after living other places for decades for just this reason.
Jnana is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 03:31 PM   #134
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
It was quite nice to move back to the midwest after living other places for decades for just this reason.
No Place better Jnana...Been in the bluegrass state my whole life....
Stargazer1965 is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 05:58 PM   #135
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Thank you Gaia. This is what I was "hinting at" (though poorly, I guess), when I posted this, yesterday.

Quote:


All else is just Maya, ya ask me.
The album cover has always been a reminder to me that,

All of us have, within the course of this life, the innate ability to reach through and beyond it, and directly touch the face of our creator. By "we" and "us" I mean all conscious life, in any form.

That creation is as perfect as its creator, always. Only we can put anything in the way of this, though it never truly exists. Any of it. Such is the nature and meaning of Maya (illusion). Our creator sees us eternally in the perfect form created, as this is all that truly exists.

The first "step away" was, and always is ours alone. Any forms of judgement, all complexity is simply complexity of illusion, for its own sake. Who creates it is irrelevant, who believes it, a tragedy.

A "complex" illusion is still just that. However many worlds, dimensions, levels, and times "needed", it always confuses me. We "need" nothing of this illusion, buying someone else's idea of our need, simply feeds both party's illusion.

Their "need" is also illusion, our fulfillment came at creation, as did theirs. Why deny that to yourself, or them, with subscription?

As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.

BigMo ya done good. There it is, tolerance without submission. How else can either side of a subject discern, and hold to what's true?

Our creator awaits, timelessly
_____________________________


BigMo;
I have always loved Desiderata. Pure beauty and simplicity.

Now, just for fun, the National Lampoon did a parody of it, which never fails to make me laugh. So... I give you... Deteriorata!

Fred
__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 01-06-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Fredkc is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #136
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
It seems abraxasinas has disappeared...
very likely he is taking a day off
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 06:12 PM   #137
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
wonder where Abrax has wandered off to? has it been awhile? or are we just all talking so fast and saying so much that it only seems like a while
Abraxasinas crawled back
into his egg.
TRANCOSO is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 06:12 PM   #138
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

The team of your 7th/8th/and 9th
- higher self, essence, and, monad~
they always know best !!!

as, well, as, the completed matriX, or matriXes
that some people on earth,
actually tap into ~ which are already at the 12/13th Density Level ~
up and, through 36 dimensions

also, there are
12 x 12 = 144 points of light of the main matriX
(and, further split)
x 12 = 1728

some people on earth,
are here, to carry, or to host,
the 10th density/34 dimensional aspects of
parts of their original/or heredity soul families,
and/or the completed matrixes
of some of the archetypes

and, yes, iT iS a truth
that there, iS quite likely, many of them

the few of many, NEVER thought,
most of ewe/or you,
would ever wake UP,
to 'real' truth
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 06:34 PM   #139
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

something perhaps to ponder,
if ONE JESUS CHRIST arrived,
how quick, do you think,
the people would kill him ???

another thing, perhaps to ponder,
is that The Cosmos, always have back up plans
and, if one soul, chooses NOT to embrace the missions, the purposes,
and, the tasks assigned to them,
that they choose ~ prior to incaranting,
and/or created after incarnating,
that are in 100% alignment~

there iS always someone else,
who will step into that role/or that spot,
and, do iT

higher up, than a 3rd Density earth beings,
is also, a 4D, 5D, and, 6D levels of earth beings,
as, well, as a 7D, 8D, and, 9D levels of earth beings,
and, discarnate spirits,
that come into 4D to 9D levels
and, also, discarnate spriits,
that come into the 10D-12D levels,
and, MOTHER EARTH, is NOW considered to be,
an, 11th DENSITY WORLD ~ she is always ahead of,
the beings, who she can host

If you go back,
to the original root, of archetypes
which are the original root,
of the beings on earth
ie; 1x12=12x12=144 points of light
many people, incarnate at this time
are part of these 144 points of light x 12 = 1728
(see below)
Where do levels of separation, take you to:

1
12
144
1728
20736
248,832
2,985,984
35,831,808
429,981,696
5,159,780,352 (are we getting close to the number of souls on earth)
61,917,364,224 (are we getting close to the number of beings in our universe)

personally, we once, were given the figure of
7.2 billion - incarnate/and, discarnate souls - involved currently on earth
(some beings~ are hosting, MORE than one soul)
which might eXplain-multiple personality disorder
(in healing, we have oft times discovered, more than one soul-living in a persons 13 aspects)
we believe, this occured in Atlantis,
when many souls, were fragmented into many pieces)
anyway-just a little more fodder/or food, for this thread !!!

We are all, another part, of another !!!
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 06:37 PM   #140
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Abraxasinas crawled back into his egg.
in which case, someone else, has to 'crack' out of 'one'

WiLL iT BE YOU ???

MUCH of his mathematics/and, relations goes back to atlantis/lemuria, and, pan)
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 06:52 PM   #141
Spregovori
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
something perhaps to ponder,
if ONE JESUS CHRIST arrived,
how quick, do you think,
the people would kill him ???
Instantaneously?

My "Elaboration": human animal does not like to have its perception of the world dramatically changed

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
another thing, perhaps to ponder,
is that The Cosmos, always have back up plans
and, if one soul, chooses NOT to embrace the missions, the purposes,
and, the tasks assigned to them,
that they choose ~ prior to incaranting,
and/or created after incarnating,
that are in 100% alignment~

there iS always someone else,
who will step into that role/or that spot,
and, do iT
So if I miserably fail at what I do not know I have to do...someone else might take my place...a sort of a redundancy system?

Each duplicate component added to the system decreases the probability of system failure

But here is something to ponder: every state of the "machinery" can be analyzed and explained and thus hacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
higher up, than a 3rd Density earth beings,
is also, a 4D, 5D, and, 6D levels of earth beings,
as, well, as a 7D, 8D, and, 9D levels of earth beings,
and, discarnate spirits,
that come into 4D to 9D levels
and, also, discarnate spriits,
that come into the 10D-12D levels,
and, MOTHER EARTH, is NOW considered to be,
an, 11th DENSITY WORLD ~ she is always ahead of,
the beings, who she can host

If you go back,
to the original root, of archetypes
which are the original root,
of the beings on earth
ie; 1x12=12x12=144 points of light
many people, incarnate at this time
are part of these 144 points of light x 12 = 1728
(see below)
Where do levels of separation, take you to:

1
12
144
1728
20736
248,832
2,985,984
35,831,808
429,981,696
5,159,780,352 (are we getting close to the number of souls on earth)
61,917,364,224 (are we getting close to the number of beings in our universe)

personally, we once, were given the figure of
7.2 billion - incarnate/and, discarnate souls - involved currently on earth
(some beings~ are hosting, MORE than one soul)
which might eXplain-multiple personality disorder
(in healing, we have oft times discovered, more than one soul-living in a persons 13 aspects)
we believe, this occured in Atlantis,
when many souls, were fragmented into many pieces)
anyway-just a little more fodder/or food, for this thread !!!

We are all, another part, of another !!!
can not comment on the last part at the moment... (let us be optimistic)
 
Old 01-06-2010, 07:01 PM   #142
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

what we were trying to illustrate-iS that we are all a part of the all in all

(and, if one part, does NOT choose, to do, another soul will)

for the collective consciousness to awaken - NOT all parts of iT will awaken

(thus, the power of choices)

and, maybe why some souls, repeat lessons, over and over again

sort of like ~ we all keep coming back, until we get it right / and, then, we all get it right

Do you NOT find, sometimes, you cross paths with others, and, they do NOT get what you say

although, they do get, what someone else says, and, YET both of the opinions are valuable !!!

and, both might lead up the same mountain

Then one day, while reading things, things just start to click/or relate, back to something, that passed by you before.

iT iS NOT easy for anyone - to relay a complete theory - in one small box

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-07-2010 at 12:16 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 07:07 PM   #143
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

many people have 'year end' in their businesses~
and, that is why, quite a few of us, are NOT going to be here,
for a day or two
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 07:23 PM   #144
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 122
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Hmm... I was here an hour or so ago and copied a posting Abraxasinas had made called:

April in Wonderland aka Alice in Mirrorland aka Cosmology 101

I do not remember how he titled the thread but it was a new one.

It was 23 pages long so I read it and came back to make a comment but can't find the thread? I checked Araxasinas profile page and the threads he was in and it was not there... hmm.

Did anyone else see this and if so... could you tell me the name of the thread?

Peace
bigmo is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 07:33 PM   #145
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Hmm... I was here an hour or so ago and copied a posting Abraxasinas had made called:

April in Wonderland aka Alice in Mirrorland aka Cosmology 101

I do not remember how he titled the thread but it was a new one.

It was 23 pages long so I read it and came back to make a comment but can't find the thread? I checked Araxasinas profile page and the threads he was in and it was not there... hmm.

Did anyone else see this and if so... could you tell me the name of the thread?

Peace
Yeah...I was just looking at it also....

Here it is

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ighlight=alice
Stargazer1965 is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 07:39 PM   #146
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 122
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Thanks Stargazer... I appreciate it.

Peace
bigmo is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #147
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

We are trying to recreate an article-we wrote,
about the 22-11- 1~ 1 (left/right)
different types of old pan/lemurian/atlantean archetypes/and, numerlogy, etc., which we unfortunately lost, when we were doing 5 things at once
and, our energy, got the computer vista program jammed when something we where listening to stopped-and, computer became frozen
now, we know about 's'-save (wink)
we have a lot of this stuff, from our old journals, which need to be typed~alot of it, will be quite helpful, to others
~ or, perhaps Abraxasinas knows ways to eXplain iT in an easier type of format ?
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 07:56 PM   #148
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 122
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Haha... that's funny xchanger!

Peace
bigmo is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 09:51 PM   #149
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

In keeping with my previous post...


'Tis a joy to be simple,
'Tis a joy to be free...


"It should be self evident that if there is only oneness,
then anything else that appears to exist, must have been made up.
Furthermore it must have been made up for what appeared
to be a very good reason.

Thus instead of judging the world and everything in it,
perhaps it would be more helpful for you to ask what value
you saw in making it up in the first place. It may also be wise
to ask yourself what would be a more appropriate response to it now."


From a book I value, "The Disappearance Of The Universe"


Fred
__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline  
Old 01-06-2010, 10:09 PM   #150
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Quoted out of context, this often leads to all kinds of prejudice and reactions owing to the reputation of its author/translator/channeller.
I quoted specificly out of context.
TRANCOSO is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon