Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-23-2008, 12:58 AM   #51
Suriel

Wink Re: A major new Camelot interview -- Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru

Good interview. Finally an interview with a positive message. A great addition to the larger puzzle.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:02 AM   #52
Scooby

Default Re: A major new Camelot interview -- Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Scooby, You are way of base on Sitchen and Maxwell.

Please take a look at this link, this is the "Illuminati-badge" that you and Feeler rambling about.

http://www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil/Graphics/CSGM.gif
First off I don;t ramble. Second I doubt you took time to google Michael S Heiser and his opinion of him.
Third It may be a badge but when cast in brass or gold whichever itis it has the effect of an eye. I look for the subliminal, The Occult and Agenda. I don't succumb to it like so many do here. My eyes are wide open not entranced. Take time to do like I said and look up heiser and google the truth about Jordan Maximus. You have to understand that there was a council of the gods before the fallen ones came down and were privy to much of Gods plan. So just saying that the son of God story predates the judaic son of God story means Jesus borrowed from it is not logical althoughit seems as though it is. The fallen Sons of God used thier knowledge to set up themselves as gods on earth and copied what had been knowledge in the councle of El so as to supply a basis of usurption long before the coming of the real Mesiah. I guess if Jordanus Maximus says its so, it must be so. I don't mind a healthy argument but don't say Im just rambling. OMG people see a few videos and they are hypnotised and believe everything they are told. Just saying
Old 10-23-2008, 01:04 AM   #53
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labratinaz View Post
I am confused.
Doesn't John say the PX is a fabrication.
Is this right?
Yes that is right... John does not buy into PX, Neither do I..

I am curious though why every new person with a Nibiru story is instantly believed as if its gospel without any way to check up on it?

Zeta talk said 2003... people quit jobs, sold homes... yet nothing happened

Now I have heard some saying we will see it in 2009, Bob here is saying 2017ish and Sitchin?

Allow me to quote Mr Sitchin in his latest book...

Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth
around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to
3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when
Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of
Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons,
Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and
Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's
revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next
return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600-
year orbit [Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317].

not till 2900 AD Long after we are all long gone

Others who have taken fron Sitchins work are still saying 2012

I hear people say "It can only be seen from the south pole" Well you can see the south pole approach anywhere in the southern hemisphere just like you can see the North Star anywhere in the northern hemisphere.

So WHO do we believe? Or do we just hop around from date to date following the latest fad?

If this thing is there... show me some real hard evidence... otherwise its just another tall tale...

Here is the image Zeta talk used for describing the orbit of Nibiru... Save this and frame it... looks like God's pinball machine

OH WOW I know where they got that Orbit from!!!! That is cool never saw that before... but I know the source !!!!

1952 The guy who made Planet X famous way before Sitchin came along (who by the way says it won't get here till 2900 remember?)

Duck Rogers in the 24th and a Half Century

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg-nI_etQ4c

Just once I would like to see a whistle blower walk into the room... slap down some documents and say "there you go... THERE is your proof.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:14 AM   #54
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is the badge/medal on Deans lapel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
watching the interview with Bob Dean I can't help what looks like an all seeing eye looking badge on his lapel. Im hoping maybe Bill or Kerry could give us a blown up picture of it or tell us what it is.
LOL, its Army rank for Senior Staff seargent/ Below it looks like an infantry badge.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:20 AM   #55
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realview View Post
Mr. Dean says a lot of things that everyone else hears and knows about. He also makes comments like "Original Sin doesn't exist" that seem to come from his belief system. He talks about all kinds of detail pictures but he doesn't show any. He seems to hold the Jesuits in high regard and the Mormon Founder who's life is more like Hitler, Stalin, Castro or Saddam Hussein. IE a weak, feeble person with no hope, no future but given a money making opportunity.

Really, nothing substantial just hype. Not sure why he asked to be interviewed. Congress can't give the president new powers the congress can't get new powers (article 10 bill of rights). Yet, he says nothing about that only that it's been done. In other words I don't see much substance here. He emphasizes new species etc.. He clearly doesn't understand the value and uniqueness of the human being. Most of what he says is just his opinion. Yes, he has some unique background for an opinion but that doesn't seem to real amount to much. Talks about Jesus as important even though it's clear Jesus, Horas, Mithra are but a few presentations of the same myth.
I dont understand all the hype about this guy. Seems like a nice enough guy, very grandfather like archetype. Lots of cool stories and observations but no substantive proof of anything.

I though he already gave his "Last Interview" ? He didnt maybe write another book did he?

All these "insiders" are suspect to me. If the secret societies (if they even exist) felt threatened than any "insider" spilling his guts would be silenced immediately. Just my opinion.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:22 AM   #56
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

There is something about this man that just rings true for me.

Wanted to point out what a great interviewer Carrie is. She has really come into her own when it comes to asking really good questions.

And knowing when not to jump in. She has a very good ability to listen. Well done Miss Cassidy! You make us proud.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:23 AM   #57
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:31 AM   #58
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
We have a copy in PDF as well...

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/44cosmi...Ingo_Swann.pdf

Now I will go listen to this interview... Does it come with any documentation?
Thanks Zorgon - Very Much appreciated - The Truth shall set them free

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings, they did it by killing all those who opposed them.
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:35 AM   #59
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Feeler. I agree with what you are implying here. He is disinfo agent to the hilt. It is an all seeing eye he is wearing although disquised as a seargents badge, and he has an agenda as does most of the whistle blowers I see here on this site. Sitchen is a hack as far as I am concerned. I invite anyone to read what Michael S Heiser says about him. He has invited him many times to debate him on the air over the subject of the so called 12th planet and the so called annunaki. Folks just listen to a real Scholar and you will se what I mean. Most of these guys like Jordan Maxwell aka Jordan Maximus is trying to seduce you away from there being a jesus to believing something else. It's a setup to the NWO's universal religion which will be based in the noahdic laws.
I hear what your saying Scooby, your a man/woman of my own heart. I agree with your comments. I will now watch the video in question ' but I can see clearly now the rain has gone'. Beware of the disinfo doctors, members of Avalon. Remember we give alot away on this forum about ourselves and what we think and believe and who is it that is gathering this info on us, and in what direction are they leading us to?

firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:36 AM   #60
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I am curious though why every new person with a Nibiru story is instantly believed as if its gospel without any way to check up on it?

Now I have heard some saying we will see it in 2009, Bob here is saying 2017ish and Sitchin?

I hear people say "It can only be seen from the south pole" Well you can see the south pole approach anywhere in the southern hemisphere just like you can see the North Star anywhere in the northern hemisphere.

So WHO do we believe? Or do we just hop around from date to date following the latest fad?

If this thing is there... show me some real hard evidence... otherwise its just another tall tale...

Here is the image Zeta talk used for describing the orbit of Nibiru... Save this and frame it... looks like God's pinball machine

OH WOW I know where they got that Orbit from!!!! That is cool never saw that before... but I know the source !!!!

1952 The guy who made Planet X famous way before Sitchin came along (who by the way says it won't get here till 2900 remember?)

Just once I would like to see a whistle blower walk into the room... slap down some documents and say "there you go... THERE is your proof.
There are plausible theories about Our sun being one of a binary star system. But to say it's coming but you cant see it is hard to swallow. I heard the theory about the southern approach but then I sat down, drew a circle representing the earth. Next I drew straight lines representing the horizon to determine the line of sight from various positions on the globe. In order for it to no be visible it would have to be directly over the south pole... less than a thousand miles above the surface.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:25 AM   #61
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I am with you on that one; four years from contact and we can't see it with telescope. Now it's acting like a pin ball, playing guerrilla warfare (or hide and seek) with the earth.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:37 AM   #62
xenomorph
Avalon Senior Member

Like several others who have commented in this thread, I heard nothing in this interview to get excited about. Even if you buy into what he is saying, he says nothing new. I was already privy to what he was saying and probably could have answered the questions in a similar fashion. I see no reason why he should have requested a second interview given the information he apparently wished to disclose.

Perhaps some of you who were more moved by this interview would care to comment on specific details that you found compelling. I am very curious to know. It is fully understandable that some watching this may not have heard some of this before, but there were no breakthroughs offered here, believe me. Although they wish to present all viewpoints, I am honestly surprised that Bill and Kerry even bothered to post this.
xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:39 AM   #63
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is the badge/medal on Deans lapel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
LOL, its Army rank for Senior Staff seargent/ Below it looks like an infantry badge.

And he is regarded as a man of peace?

Ask him to go to Guantanamo Bay to apply his military might if he so wants the NWO.

-feeler
Old 10-23-2008, 02:48 AM   #64
JoMo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
What a wonderful interview - his closing message has left me in tears - so very moving and hopeful. Thank you Bob, Kerry and Bill - magnificent!

I also thought the closing remarks were amazing. (I can't say I was in tears, I was close... )
Thank you Bob. I will be courageous, I will be hopeful, and I will love one and another. Thank you Bill and Kerry for sharing with us the magnificent interview.

"Get rid of the fear. You have nothing to fear..."
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:14 AM   #65
Norval
Banned

As I was asked by several posters to comment, ok here it is.

I liked the part about having nothing to worry about, and the blood in the streets.
So we are not to concern ourselves about the blood in the streets.

There was nothing new mentioned, at all.
It is the Japanese that have the JAXA craft taking pictures of the moon, not the Chinese.
Several other mistakes, hell, I took 4 pages of notes. His obvious biblical knowledge is
extensively lacking to say the least.

Just misdirection and disinformation I would have to agree
with those that say that.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:32 AM   #66
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

This guy was giving credit to a bunch of Nazi.

"We certainly wouldn't have beaten the Russians"

The moon desert was lit only where the spot light was; there was absolutely no blast mark on the loose soil underneath the rocket engine exhaust. And you guys think he's telling the truth?

-feeler

Old 10-23-2008, 03:57 AM   #67
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: A major new Camelot interview -- Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
What a wonderful interview - his closing message has left me in tears - so very moving and hopeful. Thank you Bob, Kerry and Bill - magnificent!
Yes his closing message was of such awareness that it should broadcast through the Heavens. Enjoy your, few, precious, moments, of your little, life. When you get to the age as Bob and I have you see what folly it is Indeed to be worrying about absolutely 'Anything'. Folks we simply have Not the Luxury of time for such foolishness! Be with your loved ones and enjoy your few precious moments together. It all passes so quickly, and is but a moment, in the eye of Creation. Better to sit in the sandbox and be in Joy than to run helter skelter, parry, to and fro, looking, for some imaginary answer. Your life has been engineered, it is simply far too short for such activities. Enjoy your few moments to the Best of your ability, and when you look back from Spirit, you won't be sorry you wasted, those short seconds, being dissatisfied and unhappy with the Gift of physicality you were given!

Come what may, all your searching will not help any of us from our 'end' which comes far to quickly, no matter, what happens, on this Orb. This we are all guaranteed. We will all surely Perish from this movie we call Reality, sooner or later. Indeed we have no time for Upset or dissatisfaction or fear....

Be kind to each other my good children. Any other course of action is Sheer Folly. Live your life as well as you can, and hurt as few as possible, so when you reach an age of reflection you can look back and have a measure of pleasure and gratitude and Peace. When you relive it a second time. Pretty little pictures.. This the best advice I can give, As it was given to me by a much older and wiser sage, who in turn had it given to him ad infinitum. And so it goes my Brothers...

Blessings to us all

Last edited by efields; 10-23-2008 at 04:11 AM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:26 AM   #68
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, thank you Bill and Kerry. Dean seems to be well aware of our true nature as beings and that is how he can take it all in stride.

The only thing I would add to what he said is that the Keepers have been using this planet as a dumping ground for wayward citizens -- dumping their spirits into meat bodies. How else would there be so many beings on this planet -- and always 10 more ready to jump in as soon as a new body appears to be forming?

This planet is nothing compared to what we are as beings. Posh! We used to make planets like this before breakfast :-) Why don't we just wake up and get the hell out of here and start living again? Okay, it's late, forgive me.

cheers!
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekatz View Post
Thanks for this Bill and Kerry, I'm listening to Bob's interview right now. What a beautiful soul and such great information
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:31 AM   #69
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I see more refinements in her too, well done on her part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge View Post
There is something about this man that just rings true for me.

Wanted to point out what a great interviewer Carrie is. She has really come into her own when it comes to asking really good questions.

And knowing when not to jump in. She has a very good ability to listen. Well done Miss Cassidy! You make us proud.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:33 AM   #70
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

At some point in your development you will be able to go and look for yourself and I plan to do the same, rather than wonder if someone is telling the truth or not.

cheers!
gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labratinaz View Post
I am confused.

Bob said he is a good friend of John Lear.
Doesn't John say the PX is a fabrication.

Is this right?

Can I just ride the middle of the line? With information / disinformation so believable, I have to believe one or the other on faith? Like believing in God? Wherever she is.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:35 AM   #71
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I had also heard that the lower boat was built later as a memorial to the original boat.

Quote:
The thing I find interesting about the interview is at the beginning. He states that there is a huge Boat on the top of Mt Ararat. Now I know for a fact that a huge rectangular remains of ship has been found in the hills of Arat mountians in the north of of turkey near the border of Iran. If there is a boat as well on the top of the mountain than that would explain to me why there were giants after the flood. If Noah was building a huge ship, and had to have help from the watchers to do this then it makes sense that Satan would have seen this and clued in his camp and thus perhaps the story of gilgamesh who btw was declared to be a son of the gods or nephilim if you will, is not the same story as noah but a second story of a boat created to help the blood lines of the sons of God survive the flood and maybe, just maybe there were two arks. I wish we could prove the claim of the anomoly and the boat at the top it would explain alot.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:47 AM   #72
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

The reason Ingo was not silenced is that he told everything before he could be silenced and after that there was no point in silencing him. That was his survival strategy.

Dean has already said everything and that is why they are not silencing him, I suppose. The other reason is that maybe he knowingly or unknowingly is giving out some false hope/information. I agree with him that we should not act out of fear, but.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
I dont understand all the hype about this guy. Seems like a nice enough guy, very grandfather like archetype. Lots of cool stories and observations but no substantive proof of anything.

I though he already gave his "Last Interview" ? He didnt maybe write another book did he?

All these "insiders" are suspect to me. If the secret societies (if they even exist) felt threatened than any "insider" spilling his guts would be silenced immediately. Just my opinion.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:51 AM   #73
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

As far as the Keepers or the Ill-Illumined silencing the whistleblowers, I think they will silence you for two reasons: 1) you know too much and/or 2) you are doing something spiritually effective and it might spread to others and the Keepers might then be "changed".

Hint: they hate love bombs :-)

cheers,
gnosis
Old 10-23-2008, 05:23 AM   #74
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post

Dean has already said everything and that is why they are not silencing him, I suppose. The other reason is that maybe he knowingly or unknowingly is giving out some false hope/information. I agree with him that we should not act out of fear, but.....

Perhaps Dean is a useful tool - to the bad guys in CIA. Wish that the good guys in CIA could stop the 9/11 false flag attack. Where were the good guys?

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 10-23-2008 at 05:33 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:29 AM   #75
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Thanks Kerry and Bill.
Thanks Bob Dean
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote