Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-25-2009, 06:49 AM   #51
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Great Gathering...Miriam Delicado...Hopi Message

I listen with an open heart. Thank you.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:44 AM   #52
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi debaters, I just decided to post some information about the process of a fysical poleshift, in case there is one.
The Hopi, among other indigenous people, know that the use of natural material, like their adobe houses are build from clay, is part of the relatively safe passing through that poleshift. I just pass this knowledge on to you, from the books "The ancient secret of the Flower of Life" from Drunvalo Melchizedek. My words are in between ( ). Drunvalo tells about his memories from earlier poleshifts, mind that it's not absolutely sure how it will happen, as we live in the year 2009 and our collective consciousness is different than some 3000 years ago, and says that when the actual process of the poleshift starts, your eyes notice a change in color around you (probably at that moment you are alert already when you use your intuition) At that moment it's important to find a safe place in nature, with some food and water supplies for 3 days. Winds will start to pick up and step by step the veil between dimensions will lift, allowing you to witness much more existences then you knew. (Take care of centering in the heart, because it's probably an emotional rollercoaster, specially if you choose to look. You can also choose to go inside and stay centered in your heart, waiting till things calm down. You will be facing your deepest fears probably, as this is a shift on all levels of existence. When things calm down, your existence will have altered quite a bit and contact can be made with our celestial brothers and sisters. During this shift, every man and woman on Earth will experience that manifestation follows attention and intention immidiately. That's what makes it the moment of truth for us, no secrets.......going from the 3rd to the next dimensional levels. So, fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the journey!)
And please don't shoot the messager, Miriam Delicado?
She is communicating a profound message, which is more in the way she says things then in the words she says. Of course that's my personal opinion and a matter of perceiving Miriam.
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:49 PM   #53
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Miriam… We are not shooting the messenger.

We have all been a little suspicious lately and we are on red alert. We have had quite a few revelations of late which have surprised us to the extent that we have been in super discernment mode.

You are very much appreciated for popping in and expressing yourself.

We admire anyone who brings sincere messages to the masses for the benefit of mankind.

I haven’t listened to the interview yet with Kerry but will do when I get time.

Again many thanks for popping and we look forward to more feedback and interaction from your self.

Have a great Xmas.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:04 PM   #54
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miriam Delicado View Post
see you all next year!
Love Miriam
Happy Travels
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:39 AM   #55
always
Avalon Senior Member

In one of the other Website Forums where I post, two people had the same question about Miriam and THE GREAT GATHERING. The first "Forum Member" said:

"… I wish Miriam luck with her venture. You know how those things can go sometimes, though, despite the best of intentions. While I agree with the basic premise of her intention for the gathering, I think there are a lot of other established organizations and groups that are trying to do the same thing. It seems like she feels she has a "mission", so I just wonder why she thinks she can do something those other organizations and groups have not had much headway with."

Then another person responded: "…that's the question that arises for me, as well."

FYI, here is my post in response:

The first thought that came to mind upon reading your posts was — "timing". Miriam refers to the year 2010 as "the year of choice" for humanity. What future do we want for ourselves and planet Earth? For this reason, I believe THE GREAT GATHERING is meant to happen; that humanity is being given an opportunity to choose its future.

The "other established organizations" that [Forum Member] refers to will continue to do what they are doing. THE GREAT GATHERING is not intended to replace them, but to "encompass" them. These other organizations can, if they wish, include a tag in their literature and publicity, mentioning that they are a part of THE GREAT GATHERING.

Besides "timing" and "meant to happen", there is one element to THE GREAT GATHERING that the other organizations are not doing, at least not to the heightened level intended for THE GREAT GATHERING, and that is — Uniting the efforts of the Indigenous people with the efforts of people working from "the heart".

In this regard, Miriam brings something to the table that is unique, and a bit of background is required to explain this. By "Indigenous people", as I understanding it, Miriam is referring to those spiritual leaders that were removed from the Earth at the end of the 3rd World (Atlantis & Lumuria…?) while the Earth was being cleansed, then returned to the Earth at the beginning of the 4th World (our world) and distributed around the globe.

There is a lot more to these Indigenous people than most people realize and they are very important to our future. Among other things, they are and have been from the beginning, highly connected spiritually and to ETs. All humanity is family, and within that family Miriam is kind of like a close relative or cousin to many of these Indigenous tribes, IMO, because she is also connected spiritually and to the ETs.

A few points about Miriam's "connection". In her C2C interview with George Noory (Dec. 22, 2009), George asked her: Do you have contacts with other ET groups [other than the Tall Blondes]? Her answer: All of them.

Also, she has ET DNA in her. In one of her Videos I believe I heard her say her DNA was more human than ET, and in another Video more ET than human. So maybe 50/50. Further, in her book she mentions that if people are present when she meditates, they sometimes see her as a Tall Blonde ET. And she has mentioned that she has snippets of memory of being a Tall Blonde ET.

What I am suggesting is that she is here to help bridge the gap between the Indigenous World and the rest of humanity. This is why she will be in Colombia, S.A. the entire month of January, 2010, to meet with the Sacred People of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and why she has been meeting with Indigenous people all over the world. I believe that most people have no idea what a close relationship she may have with various Indigenous tribes.

One more point about Miriam and THE GREAT GATHERING. In one of her Videos she mentions having a memory from before she was born, where she was questioned about THE GREAT GATHERING. She was asked: Can you do it?
always is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:49 AM   #56
always
Avalon Senior Member

The importance of Indigenous People to the future of humanity and the Earth may be a new notion to many people. I happen to have a friend who spends as much time as she can in meditation on Mt. Shasta in California, balancing energies. So when I first heard that Indigenous people like the Hopi keep the World in balance, it made sense to me.

The efforts of The Powers-That-Be to destroy the cultures of the Indigenous population, should be an indication of their importance. Any group that could help the human family to realize its Higher-Self is a threat to their power.

FYI, here are the links to Miriam's C2C interview without the station breaks, advertising and buffer music, and her interview on Camelot Radio; posted in the archives today. I see the information presented as an important part of the process of bringing together the Indigenous people and other groups working "from the heart" for humanity and the Earth. Enjoy!

"Miriam Delicado on Coast to Coast AM with Host George Noory", December 22, 2009
Part 1 - 8:12 Min. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5R2r4JxJXs
Part 2 - 9:36 Min. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2jlk5TTzko
Part 3 - 9:30 Min. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iMKX4CWi1o
Part 4 - 9:42 Min. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T89zVEnDgtY
Part 5 - 9:22 Min. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBsUNJhsbfU
Part 6 - 9:40 Min. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67OvgRKb2HE
Part 7 - 9:43 Min. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edDqrj8i1RM
Part 8 - 9:58 Min. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfhBvmMNgkM
Part 9 - 8:42 Min. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhhyU4M9RJI
Part 10 - 9:42 Min. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Z1g9o-9WA
Part 11 - 9:10 Min. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp_SIdked78

"Miriam Delicado on Project Camelot/Whistleblower Radio" with Host Kerry Cassidy, December 24, 2009 - 2-Hours.
http://projectcamelot.org/2009-Dec-2...m_Delicado.mp3
Old 12-28-2009, 06:47 PM   #57
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Is it just Me?
This woman drives me nuts, She can say a thousand words , without any information at all, a total politician?
I don't understand what She is about.
There may be a great gathering, but I suspect the answer will be 42, and everyone will be left flat.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #58
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Great Gathering...The Rainbow Warriors

waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:08 PM   #59
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Is it just Me?
Ummmm.... no. Read my post above. Deja vu?
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:28 PM   #60
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Ummmm.... no. Read my post above. Deja vu?
Pardon moi.
I had not read the thread, I was merely reacting to previous views of the lady and those youtube links posted today.
Maybe we are twins?
I normally fall asleep when listening to her, it's wafle, waffle, waffle.

She has my full blessing to say whatever She likes about Moi.
I just look and react as I see and feel.
Hobbit
Old 12-28-2009, 10:51 PM   #61
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hey Miriam… We are not shooting the messenger.

viking

Dear Friends,

Let's not loose this thread in the high volume turn-over of the Avalon forum. Miraim's Blue Star message means a great deal to me as my main, life changing - life saving contact was with a tall blond and years before I started having vivid dreams of a great event where strangers were shaking hands with other stranges... and looking up at the sky....

10 years ago I put up this site after Miram came forward I finally came out of the contactee closet.

http://ravensanddoves.com

The importance is to have "dress rehersals" (so to speak) so that when the actual time comes, there will be no 2012ish panic or general confusion. The urban-bound and travel-challenged MUST be included, in thought, meditation and prayer, if nothing else.

More on this later. Please don't forget Miriam's message board. Her new site is very user friendly and could use all the Avalon support possible.

Lots of Love,

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:56 AM   #62
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My Experience at Return of the Ancestors

Old 12-29-2009, 02:33 AM   #63
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Is it just Me?
This woman drives me nuts, She can say a thousand words , without any information at all, a total politician?
I don't understand what She is about.
There may be a great gathering, but I suspect the answer will be 42, and everyone will be left flat.
hobbit

No, I feel the same way. I like her and feel that she is on a mission but it does drive me absolutely crazy. One big secret and I believe she is in a position to know more and is withholding it. I head someone call in on C2C and correct her on a point.

So, she is holding back because she is being told to or she just doesnt know as much as she wishes.

But I will give her credit for actually doing something to get something done for all of us. So its all good

I have all my life, felt it did one a real injustice to put another down and the minute I hear a speaker do this, I cringe.

She has repeatly accused others of "selling out lies" and they do not know because only the Hopi know including some of the Mayans. They do not associate with each other any longer. That is the only thing I find hard to swallow. It pushes me away

I believe that there are others that know and I have personally been acquainted with her. She has written books and it says a whole lot more than what Miriam has ever said.

Like, I do respect her and believe her, she really should not just say, we are to only believe and trust her. I believe the Hopi are not alone in the knowledge or secret.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:35 AM   #64
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

i have to say this -- re the comments about 'nothing new' in what Miriam Delicado had to say -- it reminds me of kids, buying more & more new video games; or an addict getting stronger & stronger drugs, trying to get that original high -- in this case, it's the truth high, it seems

if one is really trying to live a life of love, compassion, truth -- it's not boring, & one doesn't need a video fix to keep going -- a talk like Miriam's is encouraging -- we need to encourage one another right now

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #65
viking
Avalon Senior Member

What did you all think of the interview with Kerry the other day?

"Miriam Delicado on Project Camelot/Whistleblower Radio" with Host Kerry Cassidy, December 24, 2009 - 2-Hours.

viking
Old 12-29-2009, 05:22 PM   #66
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
What did you all think of the interview with Kerry the other day?

viking
tks for posting this here. I do want to listen to it now

Ok... I tried, but got this message:

CAMELOT-MEDIA1
404 NOT FOUND

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 12-29-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:37 PM   #67
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
i have to say this -- re the comments about 'nothing new' in what Miriam Delicado had to say -- it reminds me of kids, buying more & more new video games; or an addict getting stronger & stronger drugs, trying to get that original high -- in this case, it's the truth high, it seems

if one is really trying to live a life of love, compassion, truth -- it's not boring, & one doesn't need a video fix to keep going -- a talk like Miriam's is encouraging -- we need to encourage one another right now

Well, to each their own, but I personally have not gotten one thing out of any of her interviews. So, please do not compare me to a kid with new toys.

If we are going to be told to listen to an hour interview, of course we will expect more than just have hope and this is going to happen and to not listen to this one or that.

So for you to come out and say her speaking was encouraging, I would like to know what she added. I heard nothing new and I am not afraid to stand up and say tell us something more than do not believe anyone but me and we are having a great gathering.

If I want to get new toys BTW, I know where to get them.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:46 PM   #68
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post

I see, so I am compared to an addict am I?
I have to accept that this woman is saying something , or else I am a video game crazed junky, hmmmm.
As for telling that if We are trying to live a life of love , compassion, truth that We don't need a video fix to keep going, I for one am in no need of any fix, thank You, but equally I am in no need of listening to garbage, and in a free world feel it right to express whatever, warts and all.

The fanfare of revelation leading up to the lady's appearance on coast to coast and subsequent interview with Kerry were decieving in their content, there was no content that I could percieve.
Hobbit, never even smoked a cigarette.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:08 PM   #69
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
tks for posting this here. I do want to listen to it now

Ok... I tried, but got this message:

CAMELOT-MEDIA1
404 NOT FOUND
Try this Waiting...

http://216.18.211.130/audio/2009-Dec...m_Delicado.mp3

viking
Old 12-29-2009, 09:18 PM   #70
Anita
Avalon Senior Member

Miriams message gives me a lot of peace. I stand outside in the moonlit winter night under a pinetree covered in snow, looking at the earths horizon. And I think of you all who are here on this planet, and I feel we are connecting.
Anita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #71
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
No, I feel the same way. I like her and feel that she is on a mission but it does drive me absolutely crazy. One big secret and I believe she is in a position to know more and is withholding it. I head someone call in on C2C and correct her on a point.

So, she is holding back because she is being told to or she just doesnt know as much as she wishes.

But I will give her credit for actually doing something to get something done for all of us. So its all good

I have all my life, felt it did one a real injustice to put another down and the minute I hear a speaker do this, I cringe.

She has repeatly accused others of "selling out lies" and they do not know because only the Hopi know including some of the Mayans. They do not associate with each other any longer. That is the only thing I find hard to swallow. It pushes me away

I believe that there are others that know and I have personally been acquainted with her. She has written books and it says a whole lot more than what Miriam has ever said.

Like, I do respect her and believe her, she really should not just say, we are to only believe and trust her. I believe the Hopi are not alone in the knowledge or secret.
I've been through this in questioning what she is doing. At this point, I think that she really needs some media training as much of her message is being lost in the way she communicates.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:11 AM   #72
always
Avalon Senior Member

I thought the interview was excellent. Because the material is new to many people, they may not be relating to it as well, but it you listen to the end I think you gain a new perspective as far as what is going on in the world.

Anyway...

I want to quote from a part of the interview where Miriam talks about certain people preventing the Hopi and Mayan from coming together in April, 2009, then add some additional internet material as background. Let me know what you think?

Beginning at 56:18 Min. into Miriam's Dec. 24th interview with Kerry Cassidy on "Camelot Radio" is the following http://projectcamelot.org/2009-Dec-2...m_Delicado.mp3:

MIRIAM: ...The Hopis and the Mayans tried to contact each other during that event in April ["Gathering of the Ancestors", April, 2009] and the organizers of that event and the Hopi people that involved themselves publicly wih that event; from the Water Clan specifically, did not allow for that meeting to take place between the Traditional Leadership... ...

...all of those [Hopi] Tranditional Kiva Leaders and Chiefs and Representatives came together and made a decision collectively as they do in tradition, and said "No", they were not going to participate, but when they tried to reach the Mayans in that event, they couldn't even get the phone number to the head of the Mayan Council in order to have that conversation. THey were physically stopped. ...

At one point a Hopi Elder went to Tuba City during that event and tried to speak to the head of the Mayan council on his own. And he was told by the organizer that he could not and would not be allowed to speak to anyone from South America, period... No Hopi would speak to anyone in South America unless they went through him. ... And I was given permission by that particular Elder to make that statement publicly, to bring clarification. ...

KERRY: ... Is it possible to say the name of the organization that stood in between... ...

MIRIAM: Institute for Cultural Awareness, I-C-A.

(end of radio segment)

And here's the background information...

ICA is headed by Adam Yellowbird, aka Adam DeArmon. Adam is a white man. Here is what the Manataka tribe in Arkansas posted about him http://www.manataka.org/page1084.html:

A Case In Point - More Information Obtained

In April 2009, Adam "Yellowbird" DeArmon, who heads up a million-dollar organization called "The Institute for Cultural Awareness" (ICA) located near Sedona engaged the services of Ruben Saufkie, Sr., a Hopi tribal member, to help him organize the "Return of the Ancestors" Gathering and attract more paying participants in "sacred ceremonies". It was the widely advertised intention of DeArmon and Saufkie to take dozens of bus loads and long caravans of cars to ancient sacred sites located on the Hopi Reservation. The Hopi Nation formerly notified both DeArmon and Saufkie in writing months before that the Gathering would not be allowed on Hopi land. But, DeArmon continued to sell high-dollar reservations to unsuspecting participants for months via the Internet and by U.S. Mail with full knowledge that the ceremonies would not take place.

DeArmon and his supporters claim the Hopi Nation and its spiritual elders denied entry to their sacred sites because "ceremonial protocol was broken". Yes, that is partly true. But DeArmon and his ICA supporters fail to mention specifics of their actions that precipitated the strong Hopi back-lash. Telling a different story, Ruben Saufkie claims that Hopi "politics" is the reason why ceremonies were prohibited. Saufkie says he is a "progressive leader" and the traditional elders are against him. DeArmon and his supporters now say "...the Hopi are not as important as many people think..."[emphasis added]

DeArmon also advertised ceremonies allegedly to take place at the Northern Arizona University during the Return of the Ancestors Gathering with prestigious elders and educators. However, months before the event was planned to take place, DeArmon was notified in writing that NAU would not allow event to take place on university property. This is another event during the "Return of the Ancestors" Gathering that was cancelled and DeArmon had full knowledge of this months before the event was to take place. DeArmon is silent on the subject of NAU's denial. Regardless of these facts, DeArmon and Saufkie continued their masquerade as hundreds of thousands of dollars poured into DeArmon's bank.

The ICA website challenged paying guests to the Return of the Ancestors Gathering to anti-up 1.5 million dollars to hear so-called spiritual elders, primarily from Mexico and South America, pontificate about prophesy, ways to achieve peace and participate in "sacred ceremonies". After his initial goal was reached, DeArmon increased his demand to 3 million dollars to "...Create a social impact like no other!..." The ICA website also says, "All donations are completely tax deductible and go towards the gathering."

A long-time ICA supporter and associate of DeArmon is a man living in Sedona who goes by the alias, Drunvalo Melchizedek. Melchizedek says on his website that "Every penny you gave to the ICA, either for tickets or donations, went to the elders in the form of airline tickets, bussing, shelter, food etc,...."

That is an interesting statement coming from an ICA insider. The Institute for Cultural Awareness' goal was to sponsor 72 or more global spiritual/cultural leaders and 28 youth council leaders. Even though many invited speakers drove to the event, let's pretend that 100 airline tickets were purchased at an extremely high cost of $3,000.00 each, thus the bill would be $300,000. That leaves over a million dollars to feed and house the speakers.

Eye-witnesses say that invited elders were begging participants to buy them blankets because they were cold from staying in make-shift quarters and many complained to participants that they were hungry. Hundreds of paying participants wandered around for hours trying to find advertised events. Food was not available at stated times and places. Emergency services and first-aid stations were not available for some people who got sick. It appeared to many ticket buyers the main concern of the strong-arm security staff was preventing anyone from recording the event. Many people were frisked and threatened about taking "authorized" pictures. A horde of paid photographers, video crews and equipment, security staff, and hawkers blocked the view of for many. Schedules were changed without notice and no printed schedules were available for most participants.

Promoters of the Return of the Ancestors Gathering disregarded the safety and welfare of ticket holders and violated numerous state laws. The ICA and Adam DeArmon committed fraud by continuing to sell tickets and accepting cash donations for events they knew would not take place. Local and state law enforcement officials have a responsibility to investigate these claims.

After light began to show through the thin veil of the million-dollar scam, DeArmon disabled most areas of his website and the only area that appears to be open is page titled "501(c)(3) Donations" http://www.instituteforculturalawareness.com/ http://www.ica8.org DeArmon did respond once to our emails asking for his comments, but his only response was, "That is not the truth." He failed to answer subsequent email questions asking what is the truth and what is not the truth. DeArmon is difficult to reach for a statement, but he promises on his website that "the work will continue". We hope not.

(end of text)

FYI, Adam Yellowbird is scheduled to be at the "Conscious Life Expo" in Los Angeles, California, February 12-15, 2010 http://lightparty.com/blog/?page_id=359

Here is how he is described in the linked page:

"Adam Yellowbird is a highly respected messenger for the Mayan Elders and other South American indigenous people. Adam is president of The Institute For Cultural Awareness and member of The Continental Council Of Indigenous Elders And Spirit Guides Of The Americas. He created “The Return Of the Ancestors Gathering” in the spring of 2009 in Arizona. He will be sharing his wisdom and insights during our panel discussions."

Drunvalo Melchizedek is mentioned in the Manataka text cited above, and here is what Drunvalo said about the Hopi on his website following the "Gathering of the Ancesters" http://spiritofmaat.com/june09/rota_2009_prophecy.html:

"But what about the Hopi?

"As far as this convening above is concerned, I believe that the Hopi were not as important as many thought. Why? Because the Hopi are Maya, and came from the Maya out of Guatemala long ago. Both tribes know and acknowledge this. What needed to happen was that the Maya and the Inner Circle of Atlantis, the Kogi Mamos and the Arhauco Mamos convene - and that happened. It would have probably felt better if the Hopi had joined, but as far as the Mayan prophecy is concerned, the Hopi Traditional leaders were asked to attend, but their absence does not fail the Mayan Prophecy." [emphasis added]

Drunvalo like Adam is a white man. Drunvalo is a representative of one of the Mayan Councils; there are a number of Mayan Councils, I believe.

So what does this material point to? That all depends on where you think these two guys are coming from. Are they fulfilling their organizational functions from the heart, but merely in a careless or less than satisfactory manner, or is there some other agenda? You decide?

By the way, the Hopi and the Maya were originally the same people. Drunvalo is correct about that, and Miriam spoke about this in her C2C interview, Part 6 on YouTube at about 2:12 Min. into the program http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67OvgRKb2HE.

IMO, the Hopi and the Maya can never truly be separated and will come together for THE GREAT GATHERING.

Last edited by always; 12-30-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:01 AM   #73
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much Always......I am so glad that you cleared this up. In fact I had wondered if she was refering to Drunvalo when she made such remarks.

Yes, she really should of explained more of this as it would of made more sense. In fact when Drunvalo came out he also said he was "picked" to be their speaker. I do believe him and found his information very inspirational. Miriam does not make that claim, she says she got messages from Tall Blueeyed Blondes not the Hopi Elders hereself. Can you understand my confusion when she says not to listen to others ?

Personally, I think the Mayan and Hopi are both important. Although I feel we are all important in what happens and Miriam did express that when she talked about the way we feel. That is our reason for meditating and praying.

I think its underhand to consider any one of as not being important. We all have our own important role to do. One thing we do not need is such a huge disagreement. Its a time to get together.

Most of us are aware how our "feelings" and "thoughts" matter. That is the secret that will set us free.

Thank you for all the information you included as that was greatly appreciated.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:29 AM   #74
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by always View Post

"But what about the Hopi?

"As far as this convening above is concerned, I believe that the Hopi were not as important as many thought. Why? Because the Hopi are Maya, and came from the Maya out of Guatemala long ago. Both tribes know and acknowledge this. What needed to happen was that the Maya and the Inner Circle of Atlantis, the Kogi Mamos and the Arhauco Mamos convene - and that happened. It would have probably felt better if the Hopi had joined, but as far as the Mayan prophecy is concerned, the Hopi Traditional leaders were asked to attend, but their absence does not fail the Mayan Prophecy." [emphasis added]
Drunvalo also said this which i found interesting.

The Hopi did not join, even though they really wanted to, because, according to the Hopi themselves, the ceremonial protocol was broken by the non-profit organizers of the gathering, and it had nothing to do with the Maya or any of the Elders that were there. They were completely innocent.

When different tribal groups attempt to come together for ceremony, they must follow strict ceremonial protocol, and if it is not performed exactly according to their laws, then it cannot happen. And that is exactly what happened.
To be clear, almost all of the people that I met at the Gathering were there to support the Mayan Council of Elders of Guatemala and the elders that were being called to come to the Gathering. We supported the ICA because they were selected to be the organizers of the gathering by the Mayan Council of Elders of Guatemala. The elders themselves had almost nothing to do with how the organization of the gathering was performed. It was the responsibility of the ICA. [emphasis added]

Its also interesting that given everything Miriam Delicado has accused Drunvalo of, he still is willing to promote her and help her with sales of her book on his website: http://spiritofmaat.com/feb08/alien_blue_star.html

Drunvalo also helps promote Miriam on his website with a Audio Interview here : http://spiritofmaat.com/feb08/blue_star_interview.html

if nothing else, its interesting.

Last edited by Aztar; 12-30-2009 at 02:18 AM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:20 AM   #75
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Yes it is interesting indeed. I sure hope that the next time we hear from Miriam, that we hear more on this.

Not only from her but others involved. It really is not what we want or need at this time