Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-28-2008, 01:11 AM   #76
Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: for ground crew NOT moving anywhere

I have my granddaughter living with me at the time. She is 6 and the love of my life. I am not going anywhere until I think it is necessary.
I have l always lived my life through my intuition which is such a gift... I am prepared mentally to survive and I believe as David Wilcock that all is well as long as we are in tune.
Love guides us and I am betting that LOVE is all there is.
I hope for peace each and every day and even though I would normally vote Democratically, I believe now more then ever it is time for the feminine to be the center. Fire is not the answer. Water is the way-
But even so, we may not be able to change the course through regular systems. Mind will be the changing way. And unselfish love and kindness and leaving behind the material life we used to know.

LIVE LOVE

De
Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:39 AM   #77
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

this doesnt have much to do with the thread but i watched "baraka" again and this part always makes me sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tluog...eature=related

-k
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:59 AM   #78
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
this doesnt have much to do with the thread but i watched "baraka" again and this part always makes me sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tluog...eature=related

-k
Oh you bugger, I have tears welling up now. That song always gets to me. Lisa Gerrard has the voice of an angel.

Try this one on... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygHBv2CZ3PY The sound quality isnt that great, but there is a nice little interview at the start. Then try this one - it floored me the first time I heard it, its called "Sacrifice" live - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXsxYf2UMA

--

I think it perfectly valid to be aware that you are where you need to be - here and now.

What I dont think is valid is the assumption that it will be ever thus.

Each person should have done the basic preperations, physical and mental to be able to MOVE and move FAST if such becomes necessary. The call to move will come from within, and if you are not called to and you dont want to move - then don't.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 09-28-2008 at 09:13 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:48 AM   #79
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

im with you on this one , cheers for that ,
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:52 AM   #80
Quinn134t

It reminds me of the guy that built his shelter, stocked it with goods need to survive, made sure all was in order to insure survival, but when an emergency arose and he went down the stairs, he scraped his arm on a rusty nail and shortly there after died of tetanus.

Not having the ways and means to move to a safe area can be frustrating at times, but I am at peace that I am in the best place I can be at this point in time. I plan to do what is within my realm to complete my life contract and hope future incarnations are in the past once this contract with earth is complete.

Before we came here, we all knew the what, when, and where, our death would occur. This knowledge will be released in our blood stream about two days before it occurs, and for now, I have no indication of imminent death.

The best way to know if your contract is complete? If you are reading this, it is not complete.

Take care, Be well,

Marc
Old 09-28-2008, 11:14 AM   #81
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Clark the video website you posted this is exactly why I am not keen on the doomsday theorist,Why because so many people are suffering around the world, dying everyday, year after year by the millions. Some people say we create our own Karma from past lives, I believe that we could stop the vicious cycle of mans cruelty to man. I've travel as a soldier and was part of the astrocities, then like many soldiers I realized that my own goverment was the worst violator of human rights in the world. When I got back from my tour of duty I've spend many years working with nonprofit organizations to bring the basic necessities of life to remote regions of the world, and even at home. I believe that I could make a difference . I saw how I could repent for my ignorance, focus my heart and soul to become a co-creator of life. So many soldiers are angry, sad, repentful and determine to be a ambassador of peace .Even if I die, I die a long time ago the moment I pulled that trigger
and cause pain and suffering. YES we can change, that's the miracle of life.
Day after day people all around the world in horrible circumstances, cry to God for help , you and I are listening to these prayers and realize that God
wants each and every one of us to realize that we are one. The pain you cause to one will cause to all, Stop NOW !!! Imagine our goverment instead of bailing out the banks decide to invest that money in the poor. A my dreaming, yes I am dreaming of a better tomorrow. We can place the seed of
the vision of a new world in the minds and hearts of our leaders, let them feel the pain cause by our ignorance and careless attitudes. Kenya civil unrest led 300,000 dead and 100,000 homeles and guest whose roots come from Kenya,
that's why I said that this nameless person has a secret agenda. When you hit a Leader with the pain of concious it is not an easy thing to live with.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:45 PM   #82
Molly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

I think it perfectly valid to be aware that you are where you need to be - here and now.

What I dont think is valid is the assumption that it will be ever thus.

Each person should have done the basic preperations, physical and mental to be able to MOVE and move FAST if such becomes necessary. The call to move will come from within, and if you are not called to and you dont want to move - then don't.

A..
This resonates with me, Anchor. What's true today may not be true tomorrow. Around March of this year, I got the message, 'be flexible.' So we live in a Bus now that we're outfitting with solar panels and biodiesel...ready to Move. the important thing to listen to that call within, wherever it leads you....
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:43 PM   #83
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by china2012; 10-04-2008 at 06:01 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:30 PM   #84
Ross
Avalon Senior Member

....If I may offer something the Ra entity quoted in the Law of One Book 1 refering to telepathic or channelled messages sent from negatively orientated ET's:
'They send out messages. Some are received by those who are oriented towards service to others. These messages are then altered to be more
acceptable to those entities while warning of difficulties ahead. This is the most that self-serving entities can do when faced with those whose wish is to serve others.'

And in answer to a further question:

'It is entirely possible for the untuned channel, as you call that service, to receive both positive and negative communications. If the entity at the base of its confusion is orientated towards service to others, the entity will begin to receive messages of doom'

Remind you of any Project Camelot witness testimonies? This is the filter through which I now evaluate any 'contactee' information.

Incidently, I'm going nowhere either; even if my town flooded last year. There's good people around me here.
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #85
BPhill

Great post clark, I agree with you on many points. I have also been feeling like 'Enlightened' is sometimes portrayed by some as kind of an exclusive club. I certainly agree with initiatives that disseminate information which can positively impact someone's life but much of it seems to be shrouded in 'prerequisites' and one seemingly needs a sort of pseudo 'spiritual' bank balance required to make the grade for membership.

I also did not resonate with the way Bill and Kerry presented the M.D. video as a 'requirement' for Ground Crew members, as if saying if one cannot agree with what is being presented one must somehow be deficient in the qualities needed to be a Ground Crew member.

I do not want to hold on to the old, I fully agree that our major predicament as humanity is the 'Dreaming of the New Dream' or the imagining of the NEW that will open the window of new possibilities of to come forth and also that we are going to need academically, financially and industrially inclined people to make the new world work but last time I checked the learning process was not something exclusive to those who've had the privilege to be so inclined.

I strongly sense that being of sound mental, physical and balanced spiritual condition is THE GREATEST asset to the positive transformation of our planet, PEOPLE are INDEED the 'radiant zones' many speak of. I remember Ra stating in the LOO material that there are human beings upon our plane who just by their being execute the same energy balancing functions of the Great Pyramid and other such structures....just by being.

No matter how you want to look at it there are more than 6 BILLION choices to be made towards whatever comes next....6 BILLION. This NEW WORLD is not something that will be designated to a few bunch of enlightened individuals for them choose as they see fit, the ball might get rolling from such groups but ultimately it is EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING on this planet that will contribute.

as far as I can tell there are less than five black Africans who have become members of this forum, less than five Mexicans, less than five Saudis or let's make that non and I can continue this list for some time I am sure, the context of information presented on this forum and in the alternative community at large has little if anything many of these other than 'western' cultures can do properly relate with, does this then make them less eligible for humanity? For the preparations of a New World? NO, there are countless different ways to approach this, whether you channel nordic entities or don't channel at all, the key lies in being of sound mental, physical and spiritual configuration to properly address the situations and choices we are going to be facing.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:42 PM   #86
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed." ~Gautam Buddha
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:02 AM   #87
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Last time I checked, everybody on the planet still had their free will...

What makes a person 'ground crew' is what that person is doing right now in aid of the planet and Her children, not whether or not one accepts as factual what is said in the course of a 2-hour interview by a person who has a book to sell.

Don't get me wrong-- I am firmly of the belief that Ms. Delicado has the right to speak about whatever she feels is important. I also have the right to decide how much weight I will give or not give to anything she may say, and the whole issue of a) what she has to say, and b) what my opinion of it is, is completely unrelated to what I am doing to help the planet and the community in which I live.

With regard to the whole 'radiant zone' idea, I will reiterate what I have said elsewhere on the forum-- the whole planet is one big Radiant Zone. She is awake and aware, and for me to play at saving this little bit or that little bit is like me going to my biological mom and saying to her, 'Gee, I can't save your whole body and awareness, so I'll just cut off your right arm and save that.' The planet is One Whole Being, and tearing Her into further bits is not going to foster life and/or survival. Tearing things into bits is how humanity came to the pass that it is currently at, and it is part of the problem, not the solution to the problem.

So I am here to network, to pull together, not pull apart. People are entirely free to agree or disagree with me, and that is as it should be.

As for me, I am a whole being walking my path on a Whole Planet. I am not waiting for the future, I am the future.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:52 PM   #88
sirian77

Does going underground counts here?
Old 09-29-2008, 08:15 PM   #89
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: for ground crew NOT moving anywhere

Been wondering about this, maybe we are ment to be stuck in certain areas? I mean this is catching the majority of lightworkers off guard, who is really prepared what percentage of us is in a acre homestead with food & supplies. Yet we all knew this was comming maybe we were ment to adapt as it comes along to be most useful for the greater good.

So many perpareds are running for the hills walling themselves up in a land far away. And part of me whispers abandoned when i think about it. Thats like what spiritual ones did in past lives hid on top of a mountain to avoid the people. But we are reaching out o0t them in this lifetime, monks no more. Social butterflies of the message of love.

Abandon them we will not. Even if we must arrange circomstances so we do it subconsciously?

Poem for you that i love

The Sonnets1609
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
O no, it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wand'ring bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

Think of this for one sec

But bears it out even to the edge of doom.

ooo the strength in that, the love of others more then ones self. not to abandon them?

what better description of a "lightworker"

and now something to make you giggle

i feel like this sometimes lately, but where are all where we should be if we are in the FLOW. Its funny thou

How many people are gathering skills needed? Been looking into canning today, and advanced square foot gardening. Maybe a path or reason will show itself, and we will flow into serendipity.........

looks at tv DOW down 748

Lets have a sing a long READY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXZGefbrlyY

LOVE U ALL

seva

Last edited by Seva; 09-29-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:48 PM   #90
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

The concept of 'The Law of Attraction vs Law of Awareness' applies very strongly to this issue:

"When you expect various negative possibilities, are you merely aware of them, or do you really believe deep down that they are inevitable and therefore dread them in some way?

The difference is between prudence and paranoia, between mental anticipation and emotional investment...

When you become aware of a probable future, you are observing it, but only partially because it is not a certainty. But whereas observing a quantum wave in the present collapses it into a definite state, observing a wave still in the future merely constricts it a little, reducing its fluidity and therefore interfering with its ability to manifest synchronistically in the present.

Synchronicity is how the future becomes the present through an entirely quantum process. The more certain you are that a particular future will happen, the more that future is frozen and kept from manifesting through quantum / synchronistic means. This simply implies that instead of coming to you synchronistically, you would have to go toward it causally...

So this is why awareness blocks, selects, and filters – because it freezes the future. That is good if you want to freeze out negative futures, but not good if eager anticipation shuts out positive futures.

There is also a bit of Timeline Dynamics involved here. If a certain future involves you getting sideswiped by negative forces, then that future has a good probability of happening. That makes it a stronger future, whose feedback effects travel back into the present and attract you toward it.

For instance, you might feel a mental tug to do something, to forget something, commit an error, etc… that results in getting unexpectedly ambushed. But if you become aware of the attack ahead of time, then that prepares you to successfully handle it and utterly demolishes the future where you were hit out of the blue. This cuts off the feedback loop from that future, which then frees you mentally and emotionally from its pressure in the present...

Through awareness, you literally “head off” the negative future. It’s like the saying, “To never have to use a weapon, have one handy.”

[In summary] -- always expect attack... knowledge protects and ignorance endangers... having a happy-go-lucky attitude and practicing non-anticipation of positive things opens the flow for their manifestation."

Taken from, "Law of Attraction vs Law of Awareness"
http://montalk.net/notes/law-of-attr...w-of-awareness

Last edited by Oiran; 10-05-2008 at 03:29 PM.
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:24 AM   #91
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Hello to all~~~~

Just wanted to say also that I am not planning on going anywhere.
I feel positive about the new changes that are coming and feel it important
to stay focused on positive as this is what we want attracted to us!!!

I am looking forward to the Earth changes as I feel it in my being that we will not be part of Mother Earth when she cleanses herself. We will be with our family of light. I do not plan on hiding under rocks!

I feel assured that the ET's have disarmed ALL nuclear weapons of large scale
and am not worried of Nuclear War. It is up to us to stand on important
issues that have to do with us as a people, as Humanity.

Money is only a convenient way to distribute goods. We should look towards distributing this more evenly!!!Meanwhile, we can ALL intend on abundance.

Blessings to all in their quest for the new Paradigm!!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:10 AM   #92
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

KIlling other Human beings -- NO
Detonation of Nuclear weapons -- NO
We're being watched -- YES

Frankly, what the hell is it with both Governmental & Military dominance?

Some f_________ Countries live in other Worlds when they should really be keeping an eye on things at home, especially lately.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:21 AM   #93
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: for ground crew NOT moving anywhere

Hey guys

for those of us not going anywhere, i just put up two ebooks that are pretty cool

this one is on how to form a sustainable community

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7151

and this one is how to form a community garden

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...6183#post76183

they have some good info
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:44 AM   #94
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

We are in this together. There is no where to go. Stay where you are and have faith. We will survive, we always do. We must keep our conciousness connected and KNOW that all will be good. There is no end. It may be turbulant, but it is nothing we haven't experienced before. Agian, have faith, not in God, but in ourselves. We are resiliant. We are strong. We are unstopable in whatever we decide we want the outcome to be. Knowing is what is important. Do not let fear guide you. It will keep you stifled, non productive. What you want is what you KNOW to be true. It is that simple.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:14 AM   #95
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

What is safe? Are we not in place, wherever that may be, for a reason or reasons? Is it safe to survive the bomb and die slowly after?

Can the body be safe if the spirit is not?

We've had a possibility open up to move to a fairly remote location in northern AZ, but are letting that play itself out as it will. I am near the coast, in a fault zone, and close to military bases. What could be safer? I have had for some years now, an abiding feeling that I'm exactly where I should be.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:34 AM   #96
Artycarl
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent thread ClarkKent as always.

I have made some preparations for a quick getaway, if needed, as I live close to London. But in making those plans I realised I might be leaving friends and family to their fate and that is a hard and perhaps selfish thing to do.

Who is to say if a man in a wooden shed somewhere has a lower chance of survival than a man in a multi-million, purpose built shelter.

Only fate will decide that.
Artycarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #97
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

This is the best thread I have seen on this forum. Very encouraging.

I was "urged" to move a couple of years ago. We moved to this place in June of '07, which was before the awakening process that happened to me earlier this year. Many things are changing in my life - many new associations with amazingly kind and generous people. I don't worry about whether these people are aware of the Illuminati or earth changes. They'll be fine. I have much to learn from them.

I feel I am where I need to be for whatever is to come.

There is some good advice in this thread. I agree that people need to be open to intuition and to follow their urgings. That is how to be where you are needed.

What forms of human suffering bother you the most? Look nearby. Follow your heart. Help is needed now. There's no need to wait for a great disaster.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:42 PM   #98
sleepingnomore

There is a reason we are located where we are right now. To move to a new location based on fear is illogical. As some have already stated we will be needed in the location we presently live in or what's the point of mankind continuing? If we flee and leave others because we judge them not to be as awake as we think we are, does that make us any better than the NWO?
Old 11-10-2008, 09:37 PM   #99
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member

Well done CK for starting this thread.

I never seriously considered going anywhere, and i'm glad i'm not the only one thinking like this.

I'm certainly not leaving my family behind, and i can't take them to a radient zone as my mental kids would destroy the vibe in an instant.

No, i'm gonna stay put and just see what happens. And if that's a bad choice them guess what, it's only the vessle that dies, and thats gonna happen anyway.

Besides Scotlands not a very big land mass and it's only an hours drive from the coast where i am to the deer and rabbit ladden hills.

Not sure how i'd hunt them though. People don't tend to have guns here.
Maybe i'll take up archery.

Best of luck everyone, Paul.
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:56 PM   #100
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

In a worst case scenario I would still rather be where I am with our survival plan, our friends relatives and contacts(hunters, carpenters, farmers, welders etc.) than be in a foreign country where I know no-one.

We live in the country, have access to a woodlot for firewood, have a natural well for water, grow our own food and have a back-up generator for electricity. Why would I want to leave.

Now if I lived in a large city on the coast in an apartment I might consider moving, but that is a personal choice and an individual will have to determine what their gut tells them.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote