Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-06-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ignore Illuminati products

After seeing the the 63336 advert and starting this thread:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...542#post249542

I realised that it shocked me to see Illuminati symbolism on the TV.

However, after thinking about my feelings on this, I realised that they may be going out to shock and appall us for publicity. They (meaning the company 63336 and any other entity that uses Illuminati symbolism) may be using this symbolism because they are under direct control of the Illuminati or they may not be explicitly tied to the Illuminati but using Illuminati symbols to create a reaction.

Either way, the shock it creates is benficial for the Illuminati. All publicity is good publicity.

The solution I have is best summed up by a quote from Oscar Wilde:

'There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not not being talked about.'

We need to ignore this publicity to death. If the public relations people don't see it causing a reaction and therefore they think that it is not in the public consciousness and so they will stop using it.

These companies need to be ignored to death. We don't need them.

Edited the bit about public relations people. They will think that it is NOT in the public consciousness. Left out an important word there - oops.

Last edited by Malaros; 03-07-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:01 PM   #2
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ignore Illuminati products

Illuminati symbolism is everywhere. Its in almost all the corporate logos and movies, music etc

This documentary really puts it in perspective http://theindustryexposed.com/index....&view=itemlist

I agree though that particular advertisement was extremely blatant.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:01 AM   #3
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

For each dark symbolism on the Wall, lets draw a symbol of Life and Freedom!

But, we'll need a big budget on chalk!

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:31 AM   #4
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaros View Post
After seeing the the 63336 advert and starting this thread:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...542#post249542

I realised that it shocked me to see Illuminati symbolism on the TV.

However, after thinking about my feelings on this, I realised that they may be going out to shock and appall us for publicity. They (meaning the company 63336 and any other entity that uses Illuminati symbolism) may be using this symbolism because they are under direct control of the Illuminati or they may not be explicitly tied to the Illuminati but using Illuminati symbols to create a reaction.

Either way, the shock it creates is benficial for the Illuminati. All publicity is good publicity.

The solution I have is best summed up by a quote from Oscar Wilde:

'There's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not not being talked about.'

We need to ignore this publicity to death. If the public relations people don't see it causing a reaction and therefore they think that it is in the public consciousness.

These companies need to be ignored to death. We don't need them.
You should youtube rik clay, the dude was a legend and feeds all the symbolism into its final purpose! 2012 olympics and the revealing of the anti-christ. good stuff :P
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Illuminati symbolism is everywhere. Its in almost all the corporate logos and movies, music etc

This documentary really puts it in perspective http://theindustryexposed.com/index....&view=itemlist

I agree though that particular advertisement was extremely blatant.
Thanks for the link. That is crazy how the symbolism is so in your face when you are looking for it. The 4th and 5th parts are very informative.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:03 PM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

We can certainly vote with our wallets, I have been doing it for a while. I try to by fair trade, organic, local and from shops that are independant

In England we have a supermarket called waitrose that pays fair to all which is specially good for the farmers here that are being exploted by the big chains

I also re-use, re-cycle and try to be sensitive to our mother, planet Earth

Love to all
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote