Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-09-2009, 08:18 PM   #76
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unknown virus kills in the west of Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Swan flu......this is something new...I hope i didn't cause that with all my swan photos....
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #77
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Swan flu is horrible you really don't want it I feel like ****
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:27 PM   #78
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Swan flu is horrible you really don't want it I feel like ****
Swanny, what is "swan" flu?
Old 11-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #79
Ancient Alien
Avalon Senior Member

Police prepare drill for swan flu at school ... sorry, I meant plague:

http://www.nwherald.com/articles/200...upkg/index.xml
Ancient Alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #80
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not looking forward to that, haven't had a cold for over a year and despite taking MMS colloidal silver Vit D3 and al sorts of other weird things I've had swan flu since last thursday
I just started taking Vit D3 and upping my intake of fruits.

I've never been the healthiest person so I assume my general health is fair.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:36 PM   #81
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Swanny, what is "swan" flu?
It's like man flu but Swannys get it
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:42 PM   #82
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's like man flu but Swannys get it
I see. I was going to say spell it right - "swann" - but I guess it's like "John" and "Johnny."

Nevermind!!
Old 11-10-2009, 03:22 AM   #83
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I certainly don't want swanny flu! That's worse than swine flu!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:35 AM   #84
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Hey there,
i had swine flu a number of weeks back.

i did the stupidest thing and took nyquil at the onset....
boy was THAT dumb.

anyway i didnt take silver, or D3, or anything except bedrest, youtube conspiracy vids, and plenty of water. Ths was before i knew swine flu was genetically created in a lab.

I found out about that while bed riden after i meditated with the virus, which i do with ever cold, virus, r bacteria so that i can understand what im dealing with and find an appropriate response.

when i meditated with it i got the distinct impression that the more i tried to push this franken bug out of the metaphorical party that is my body, the stronger it would get and the more it would refuse.

so i eventually pictured it being a low self esteemed frankendude that really just wanted to hang out in the party and got angry and reacted with its unconscious program of resistance and violence if it was forcibly ejected.

so i just kept the party going and allowed franken bug to hang, while warning the other party goers to give him space and dont make any untoward advances or gestures it would take as threatening.

my whole mindset was really just relax and have as good a time as i could.

it worked. after 4 days of straight bedrest and water i was up and out again.

thats my story.

i tell you what though....if this 1918 thang comes around...i WILL be poppin D3 regularly and at any onset wil super dose myself with D3, silver, and MMS and straight meditate while i medicate.

ive been dreaming up metaphorical shaman style cytokine responses to prevent a melt down...

what is that quote that can make a rich man cry and a poor man laugh?

"This too shall pass...."
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:54 AM   #85
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default E-mail from Cliff High, Webbot re Ukraine

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspo...f-web-bot.html

Tuesday, November 10, 2009
An Email To Me From Clif High Of Web bot Regarding The Ukraine Situation
I had emailed Clif High the following today 11/10/09

Hi Clif,

I am very sorry to bother you, but I do have a Big question.

I have started a blog - about all the information available (MSM isn't touching) of what is going on in the Ukraine. I don't know if you realize everything happening, but over One million people are sick within a week there - and the doctors have said it is the pneumonic plague.

I know you don't go to sites around the net etc. I am still linking it here - I update it constantly all day with the latest news - that I dig up.
http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/

I am keeping trying to keep it as a strict news source only (not throwing in all the conspiracies except some Russian articles today -sure are loaded up with real information that is conspiracy theorist dreams!).

But, besides that - this started exactly on the dates of the "bleeding lungs" prediction and "ill winds" (positive eyewitnesses say low flying planes were spraying the Ukraine, the day before this huge out break).

One question - this is the Hit for the bot as far as I am concerned and the Ill winds fit - my question is -where does the around the world 9 times come in? Once it goes around the world and it is there -how 9 times? Do you agree, this is the Hit for the bot this is the bleeding lungs and ill winds?

I will not be putting this in the blog - but it is something I have been contemplating and trying to figure out. Unless you agree to me putting your answer on my blog - and I would do it on my other blog - that has a lot about the webbot (sherriequestioningall blog) .

Sherrie

Clif's Email back to me

Sherrie

yes, i am sadly of the opinion that the linguistics coming out of ukraine do fit the patterns forecast. Further the disease descriptions are very close (74%) to the forecast ill winds descriptors. So, likely this will be the beginning of round 1/one of the 9 times. The numbers may not be accurate of course, and may be archetypic to merely 'around the world many times'. We will see over these next few months. I await the Olympics with some interest to see
how TPTB will handle the 'disease' issue there and then.

Sure, post is fine.
clif

Now regarding the Olympics and Web bot Prediction

***Note - if you are not familiar with the prediction for the Olympics - I will briefly say - THINK UKRAINE EVENTS - Happening Right Now** The Prediction - is basically A releasing (spraying?) in Area during the Olympics of a horrible disease (plague, like Ukraine?) and Death following - people carrying it around the world from there.**
Posted by Sherrie Questioning All at 6:07 PM

Also check out this site for info on the Belarus situation.
http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 11:23 PM   #86
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re:Ukraine hemorragic flu-Viktor Bachinsky-viral distress flu

New Report on the flu killing people-this does not sound good people
They are saying you can get it through the eyes and goes directly into the lungs.
Original link here http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009_11_01_archive.html

Friday, November 13, 2009

And yes, I realise this is an INFORMATION WAR but we need to get to the truth. If this is ********, I'll pull it. Otherwise, here's a very shocking report from 6 hours ago, via a Russian Newspaper. Ready? Then read on.

All victims of the virus in Bukovyna (22 people at the age of 20-40) died not from bilateral pneumonia, as was previously thought, but as a result of viral distress syndrome, i.e the total destruction of the lungs.

At first the cardio-pulmonary insufficiency comes, and consequently cardiogenic shock is developed, which causes cardiac standstill and death, told the chief of bureau of the Chernivtsi regional forensic examination, doctor of science, Professor Viktor Bachynsky, UNIAN reports.

"During a bilateral pneumonia some morphological picture is observed. As of data of deaths, there is no such morphological picture. The virus, which causes death, is very aggressive, it does not strike the trachea, but immediately gets into the lungs and causes heavy swelling and solid hemorrhage. Mixed types of parainfluenza and influenza A/N1N1 lead to this state. This is a very toxic strain, which has not yet answered to the treatment of the Ministry of Health", - said Viktor Bachinsky.

According to him, there is a need to change the treatment standards, because those which were used earlier, resulted in nothing – doctors failed to save all people infected with the virus in the reanimation. The belt ventilators did not help also.

For this reason a group of professors of Chernivtsi Medical University appealed to the Ministry of Health and National Security and Defense Council with a demand to review the standards of treatment of patients in Bukovyna. Scientists-morphologists sent to Kyiv reports, studies and analysis of critically ill patients and people who died of virus.

Viktor Bachinsky noted that the virus is extremely toxic, it is able to penetrate not only through respiratory apparatus but also through the eyes. Chernovtsy scientists recommend in any case use masks and even wear protective spectacles. An important condition to prevent deterioration of the situation is also the observance of quarantine regime. [source MEDIA INTERNATIONAL NEWS]

If any of this turns out to be even a bit true, can some POLICE start arresting some ****ing bioweaopn engineers already? This is REAL SERIOUS. There's no way this is A-H1N1. There's absolutely NO HAEMORRHAGIC COMPONENT to 'swine flu'. And there's no such thing as VIRAL pneumonic plague - it's bacterial. So, someone's released some sort of strange CHIMERA virus or something. It's a sick multi-strain deadly flu. Cooked in the lab.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 01:07 AM   #87
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

The proof that this is a man-made virus and part of a plan is the lack of media coverage world-wide.

Whenever I get talking to local people and they start talking about the swine flu bs, I in turn ask them if they have heard anything about what is going on in the Ukraine. I have yet to find one person that has. This is very disturbing and goes to show how people only listen to MSM for their info.

Wake up people there is definately an evil agenda in place here. They must prepare for this and I can guarantee that the vaccine is not the place to start. My gut tells me that anyone that gets this shot will be more susceptible to the Ukraine bug if it goes world-wide.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 01:15 AM   #88
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
The proof that this is a man-made virus and part of a plan is the lack of media coverage world-wide.

Whenever I get talking to local people and they start talking about the swine flu bs, I in turn ask them if they have heard anything about what is going on in the Ukraine. I have yet to find one person that has. This is very disturbing and goes to show how people only listen to MSM for their info.

Wake up people there is definately an evil agenda in place here. They must prepare for this and I can guarantee that the vaccine is not the place to start. My gut tells me that anyone that gets this shot will be more susceptible to the Ukraine bug if it goes world-wide.

What's even more worriesome, is with people travelling for the Xmas holidays from the Ukraine to Europe & North America. This bug (whatever it is) will also travel across the globe. I think that "all" people will be at risk of this new strain, which sounds deadly! I wonder if Ukraine will shut down their airports & no flights allowed in or out soon? They may do this to contain the problem.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:42 AM   #89
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Yep...Christmas , and then the winter olympics that is near you in B.C..

Yikes.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:52 AM   #90
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link to another blog article:

http://europebusines.blogspot.com/20...has-begun.html
Old 11-14-2009, 02:06 AM   #91
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Here is a link to another blog article:

http://europebusines.blogspot.com/20...has-begun.html
tks seashore for this article. It answered my question about closing airports....they have not done this.....so this virus/disease undoubtedly will spread. Better prepare & stock up our cupboards with food, medicines etc. We may have to quarantine ourselves.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:10 AM   #92
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Yep...Christmas , and then the winter olympics that is near you in B.C..

Yikes.
If things get bad enough, they will have to postpone the olympics. Imagine all those athletes that would be flying in from around the world....not good. I think I may have to go further north......yikes too cold there.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:25 AM   #93
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
tks seashore for this article. It answered my question about closing airports....they have not done this.....so this virus/disease undoubtedly will spread. Better prepare & stock up our cupboards with food, medicines etc. We may have to quarantine ourselves.
You're welcome.

And I agree with you; we have to take matters into our own hands.

I hope more and more people will turn their TV off and leave it off. I worry about people who still get their info from TV...
Old 11-14-2009, 03:42 AM   #94
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Ukraine hemorragic flu-Viktor Bachinsky-viral distress flu

If any of this turns out to be even a bit true, can some POLICE start arresting some ****ing bioweaopn engineers already? This is REAL SERIOUS. There's no way this is A-H1N1. There's absolutely NO HAEMORRHAGIC COMPONENT to 'swine flu'. And there's no such thing as VIRAL pneumonic plague - it's bacterial. So, someone's released some sort of strange CHIMERA virus or something. It's a sick multi-strain deadly flu. Cooked in the lab.[/QUOTE]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your right, and it appears the US military may be behind much of this, the military and BigPharma is a lethal combination. This story was reported in June by a nun in Mazatlan, MX and has damning evidence on the US Military for chemtrails after Indian and Nigerian Air Forces forced down two US operated Ukranian aircraft at a base in the Indian Ocean:

"According to these reports, China’s People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) notified both India and Nigerian intelligence officials about the presence of these US operated Ukrainian aircraft over their growing concerns of the United States spreading of “biological agents” throughout our Earth’s atmosphere, and which some Chinese officials are warning is an American-European attempt to conduct mass genocide via the spread of the H1N1 swine flu virus which has put the entire Global population at risk."

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1246309936

Then, more aerosol shenanigans two days before people became ill:

Airplanes sprayed mysterious substance over Ukraine days before pneumonic plague outbreak http://fto.co.za/news/airplanes-spra...-2009110615732

This man says reports coming out of Ukraine are unreliable and misleading, he has several links to articles with statistical data on the outbreak:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kblNS7zKhMQ

Nature? Accident? Biological warfare? Psychological warfare?
Dr Len Horowitz – Anglo-American Flu Genocide

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/696.html

Vaccines are big business, that much goes without saying. Horowitz takes it further. Disease can be used as a form of warfare (bio-warfare).

Clearly right from the beginning of the swine flu outbreak earlier this year, there is something strange going on with the latest flu. It goes without saying you're not going to get serious reporting on this from the mainstream news media.

We wage illegal wars, stage coups and topple governments, torture, religious intolerance and racism towards Islam, we bamboozle the globe into a ponzi scheme that sends the world into a depression and entire nations into bankruptcy and now we attempt to start a global pandemic....if Americans don't get a handle on our rogue government Russia, China, India and Brazil may decide to put a stop to the madness...we are the Evil Empire, just listen to the contempt coming from people of other nations. They're getting fed-up...

Republic of Fools:The Evil Empire

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=15967
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 06:05 AM   #95
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Population Reduction: Globalist Endgame Begins

'On October 30th,”2009 editors of local papers in Kyiv, Ukraine received a flood of phone calls from citizens reporting low flying aircraft spraying an unknown aerosolized substance over L’viv, Ternopil and other cities. On October 27th”the Ukrainian media broke the story that on October 26th”in Ternopil an unknown flu had killed seven people , and that over the past few days about 6 thousand people had sought out medical attention in regards to flu like symptoms.

From this first report through to the 9th of November over 1 million people inside the Ukraine people have contracted some form of flu like illness. This is almost double the number of ‘confirmed’ H1N1 cases worldwide in all other countries. There have also been over 155 deaths reported due to influenza during this time. This outbreak is unprecedented yet it has received minimal coverage in the western media. It just seemed to get lost amidst all of the swine flu coverage, and written off as just more cases of H1N1 before any lab samples had been processed. In the Ukrainian and Russian media however the outbreak has been treated more seriously and has been referred to as ‘pneumonic plague’.

http://www.infowars.com/population-r...ndgame-begins/

Quote:
There are reports now coming from Romania, India, Bulgaria, Belarus, Turkey, Norway that the rate on increase of flu is increasing rapidly. In Norway foe example 300,000 residents contacted the flu in a single week. Whatever disease has been released is moving across Europe fast. This bug has spread too widely to be a Ukrainian election scam. Readers should note that just before the outbreak in Ukraine, the government was running pneumonic plague drills. In early November, there were also pneumonic plague drills being run in Illinois. Connect the dots. Notable there have also been reports of heavy supply and personnel movement in and out of known D.U.M.B.s (Deep Underground Military Bases) very recently. According to an unconfirmed report the parking lots of these bases are full and haven’t been this full since just after 911. What is going on? Will this fast moving disease be released in America? Listen for low flying aircraft. Shut your windows at night. Stock up on colloidal silver, antibiotics and high quality vitamins. Please watch the skies
Old 11-15-2009, 07:24 AM   #96
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Remember Joseph Moshe? I just saw this on youtube... we already have seen much of the info, but I thought I'd share it.

Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:31 AM   #97
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:41 AM   #98
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Unknown virus kills in the west of Ukraine

Can anyone tell me the best way to ingest colloidal silver to protect against this Ukraine outbreak, I read that since it attacks the lungs so virulently that the throat sprqy, or mist was recommended....

and how much colloidal silver should we be taking?

Has anyone else ever heard of Immune Extra? It's make from pine cone bark extract and is actually derived from ancient Japanese medicine, research shows it cures many aggressive cancers and a whole host of diseases by actually repairing our broken down, dysfunctional immune systems.

Instinctively I couldn't help but make the connection to the symbolic nature between the shape of a pine cone compared to that of the "pine-al" gland. After listening to testimonials of people who had terminal cancer, as well as the doctor who formulated the supplement speak of it's ability to optimize your immune system I'll be adding this to my regiment this week.

http://www.immunextra.com

throat spray or?
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:04 AM   #99
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/engd...c13nov09.shtml

Ukraine, WHO And The Geopolitics Of Swine Flu Panic By F. William Engdahl,

Posted on http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ \

"Latest reports of what is being called a deadly Swine Flu outbreak in Ukraine according to on sight reports appear to be a political concoction by a threatened government to avoid election defeat and possibly declare martial law. The details indicate how convenient the current WHO "Swine Flu" H1N1 "pandemic" scare is for regimes in trouble..."
Fina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:14 PM   #100
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fina View Post
http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/engd...c13nov09.shtml

Ukraine, WHO And The Geopolitics Of Swine Flu Panic By F. William Engdahl,

Posted on http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ \

"Latest reports of what is being called a deadly Swine Flu outbreak in Ukraine according to on sight reports appear to be a political concoction by a threatened government to avoid election defeat and possibly declare martial law. The details indicate how convenient the current WHO "Swine Flu" H1N1 "pandemic" scare is for regimes in trouble..."
Fina,

Great find!

I haven't read the article yet, but I wanted to post this quote at the head of the article:

"[Editor's Note: Amazing. I no more than finish doing a radio show with Don Nicoloff on the evening of November 12, 2009 outing the role of pharmaceutical shill Dr Henry L. Niman in practically single-handedly hyping the Ukraine outbreak into the stratosphere and helping his pals in the pharmaceutical industry, the WHO, and the Ukraine Ministry of Health to grossly overstate the story and create an atmosphere of panic, than does William Engdahl come out with an article the very next day making the same case. Of even greater irony, I find this article posted at the top of Jeff Rense's web site IMMEDIATELY under the radio interviews and articles of Dr Henry Niman! If this isn't bizarre, I don't know what is. ...Ken Adachi "

I think that F. William Engdahl is a good source of information.

Also, I have been thinking about the fact that Rense has been showcasing Henry Niman for some time. And he still is, despite the fact that Niman holds a patent and stands to gain financially from any pandemic and he does not speak out about vaccinations, either. I want to know why Rense is still featuring Niman as a regular guest.

I see on Rense.com that Niman will be a guest today:

"MONDAY
November 16, 2009

Dr. Henry Niman PhD
WHO Hides Ukraine
Viral Sequences"