Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-08-2008, 01:07 AM   #26
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JAMES WingMakers- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
No - that this is your one and only post is classic psyop. Such a response! Gives the interview much more credence than I'd previously given it. Scared? You ought to be. Your masters' grip is faltering.

Like many of you, I resonated with it too. More and more I'm finding myself of the mind that nobody's information is nearly as important as what I'll find inside. This kind of confirmation is a breath of fresh air in here, especially amongst so many of the posts endorsing such-and-such's opinion, book, philosophy and so on.

Nice going, Kerry. Thanks for getting this interview out to the public.

Peace and light,
recallone

That's what I'm seeing here too: The telltale button pushing generalities and then the "forever" communication lag time when asked to be more specific. Either a rabble rouser or one of the rabble already roused, not a truth seeker, for truths are ever being revealed (lies being peeled off) until we regain the peaceful awareness of nothingness while retaining our potential for ever increasing "somethingnesses".

Now, anyone ready to discuss "Quantum Breathing" ???
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:39 AM   #27
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Count me in Gnosis.
It would be interesting and helpful to share our Quantum Breathing experience with others who are drawn to it.
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:41 AM   #28
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
anyone trying to sell me stuff I see them as a fraud just my .02 cents

Yes, I always used this as a scale, but James isn't trying to sell anything ... he has donated his life's work, to be used to assist you to discover your Self.

He continues to contribute his time, energy and wisdom for free.

He doesn't do book tours, talk shows, or give private council...even though he has been asked to do so.

He remains fairly anonymous, because he desires the work to stand alone.

All that is needed is found on the (three) website for free. While the music (tool) does accelerate the process, the very slim profits go towards the technology required to keep them within the public's reach.

think of it as as a one time tithing...
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:42 AM   #29
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in
Old 12-08-2008, 02:02 AM   #30
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
Yes, I always used this as a scale, but James isn't trying to sell anything ... he has donated his life's work, to be used to assist you to discover your Self.

He continues to contribute his time, energy and wisdom for free.

He doesn't do book tours, talk shows, or give private council...even though he has been asked to do so.

He remains fairly anonymous, because he desires the work to stand alone.

All that is needed is found on the (three) website for free. While the music (tool) does accelerate the process, the very slim profits go towards the technology required to keep them within the public's reach.

think of it as as a one time tithing...
Agreed. IMHO, those spiritual facilitators who are truly of service have varying ideas about themselves and their work and what they should be charging, but I do not know a really professional spiritual facilitator who can live without some income, do you? Avoid the ego-centered leaders and their cults. The real "Pay" of a spiritual facilitator is seeing you become more aware.

These ones are willing to listen patiently for hours on end to babbling mind chatter just for the pure joy of that one big "AHA" that finally comes forth.

Hubby and I are leaning more towards research and family and friends and we are arranging our lives to be able to work a pleasing business and have at least 4 hours a day for our timeless work.

But right now, I am at the level where I need the help of a facilitator and I'm willing to pay for it to the degree that I benefit from the experience. We pay for our experiences, whether it is that juicy angus steak or movie and popcorn or a past life session.

James gave a process (quantum breathing) that does not cost anyone a cent so no one has a just cause to call him a fraud because he gets some money from selling his artistic efforts.

However, if you felt you did not have the initial gumption to start and follow through on the process then you might want to form a group or, worst case, exchange with someone to act as your personal facilitator/coach until you developed it as a life routine.

Even in the Old Testament it says not to muzzle the ox that treads the grain, make sense?
Old 12-08-2008, 05:27 AM   #31
Mercuryae
Avalon Senior Member

Im not sure what to think of it

I found the way the text was constructed very artificial and dull. All the terminology thrown around makes me feel like Im on some sort of IT Masterclass ;I found it a very technical text overall, and Im not very appreciative of that ^^

I cant really judge about the actual content, these are concepts that are beyond my grasp really, its doesnt really makes a lot of sense firsthand

I dont think Ill ever come to terms with being engineered on so many levels by some psychotic Anunnaki king who is into slavery.

The more I delve into the whole UFO/Spirituality/2012 etc thing the more I feel its one big Freakshow where there is a lot of clowns holding some magic stick in their hand with "I have the Wisdom" incarved on it. We have so many of them: Alex Collier, Billy Meier, David Wilcock, Robert Dean, James etcetcetc

They all say something different

I think its not only counter-productive and confusing but its also very discouraging
Mercuryae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:19 AM   #32
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuryae View Post

I found the way the text was constructed very artificial and dull. All the terminology thrown around makes me feel like Im on some sort of IT Masterclass ;I found it a very technical text overall, and Im not very appreciative of that ^^
That's the way i saw it too. Highly clinical and unnattractive at that level alone.

Quote:
I cant really judge about the actual content, these are concepts that are beyond my grasp really, its doesnt really makes a lot of sense firsthand
I believe the clinical complexity of it is deliberate for a couple reasons.

One, you are more likely to remain in the analytical mind than appraise it at a spiritual level.

Two, when you do discern it from that level you recognise that the main concepts describing the problem - with human consciousness - and the spiritual solution to same, are identical to what the adepts have always taught. I'm speaking of their true esoteric message not the religious misrepresentations which James also shares. James has obviously studied the world's religions and read a stack of commentaries and metaphysical literature then substituted his own terminology for theirs. Rather than acknowledge their work he dismisses it as a product of the 'Human Mind System' ... you know, the lower-ego and mass consciousness.

There are quite a few other lumps in it too.

Quote:
The more I delve into the whole UFO/Spirituality/2012 etc thing the more I feel its one big Freakshow where there is a lot of clowns holding some magic stick in their hand with "I have the Wisdom" incarved on it. We have so many of them: Alex Collier, Billy Meier, David Wilcock, Robert Dean, James etcetcetc

I think its not only counter-productive and confusing but its also very discouraging
He who has found his own mind knows when it is being twisted.

Last edited by milk and honey; 12-08-2008 at 07:23 AM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:43 AM   #33
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

HI

I agree with you 100% I also noticed the similarities between what james said with Eckhart Tolle

i find we get so lost in all this goblediegoop of fairys and angels and UFOS that we loose track of who we truly are.

Thank God for eckhart he brought me back to planet earth and now this james interview WOW

I didnt feel at all upset I was relieved really when I read what he had to say I was glad that evil is not something that we needed to experiance, to know we already know who we are.

Please the greatest fruad is the fact that we continue to allow oursleves to be traped. Think about how many times they have said earth is protected no one can get to us hang on what they mean is we are trapped.

YAY finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by fforest View Post
What ever you think is up to you....But please do not say (most people consider Wigmakers a fraud.) Say YOU YOURSELF consider Wigmakers a fraud.

You do not speak for me or any one else but YOU YOURSELF...

What James speakes of goes along perfectly with what Eckhart Tolle says and in his writings..

Is every thing James says 100% true about the histroy of life on earth ..That is impossible to know but it does not really matter ?

What matters is does some one perceive truth behind his teachings..

I give James a BIG BIG 2 thumbs up..

The JAMES WingMakers inteview is deep very heavy hard hitting stuff..
I doubt the majority of people could even make it through reading the interview much less take it all in.
Those with out courage will will stay stuck in the prison of their mind.

I commend you Kerry and Bill for pushing to the very fontiers of consciousness with all the great work you have done..The World Needs You more than it knows...

I get the feeling that the unexplored jungle to the other side might in the coming years turn into a small wooded medieval road with help from the likes of James and Eckhart Tolle and others....Thank you
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:46 AM   #34
historycircus

Yep.

Old 12-08-2008, 08:08 AM   #35
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I found the way the text was constructed very artificial and dull. All the terminology thrown around makes me feel like Im on some sort of IT Masterclass ;I found it a very technical text overall, and Im not very appreciative of that
pray tell, how do you define spiritual aspects, when the language is so infused with programing... you must invent new words, to convey new concepts.

Through-out our history there has been snips and pieces of the "Language of Light" found and cherished ... the kabbalists, masters of grammtia and numerology often use four or more words to describe the same thing, depending on the level of consciousness they are trying to reveal...or reach...it just makes for a jumble of confusion...

The language of the WM's materials are "embedded" with information that reveals itself as the reader penetrates the levels of consciousness...and quits comparing it with other writings.

When I first started reading the materials, I would find myself saying, "oh yeah, I know what they are talking about here, they are just using different word for terms I already know"...but I found that they were using different words, because the associations I made with those words were incorrect...

I found myself scanning over things, looking for something "new" to be revealed, and the only thing new was the words they used for something I had already established a belief system around. When I found that they didn't really fit into my established belief system or word association programs, I just skipped over it, still believing my understanding was complete.

It wasn't until I started discussing my "interpretations" of the passages, that I found others had gotten a completely different meaning from them. Only when we examined them together in a forum, did we discover the "magic" that they contained...when we used the same quotes to support our different levels of understanding it became apparent that we would have to change our belief systems and bring them into alignment to get the whole message.

The Wingmaker's world, has many doors that invite readers into it...there is the UFO door, the Conspiracy Door, the Spirituality door, the Service to others door, the alternate reality door, the Scientific door, the Metaphysical door, and others... there needs to be a common language that encompass all the different word association that each of these fragmented teachings present...and what the members share in our "mundane" language, bridges the gaps for each other.

take for example, the word "spirit"... and walk that through each of these doors and see how it changes ... and the universal meaning is lost. With the assistance of a Glossary, as a foundation, the WM's language is building a skyscraper that will accommodate everyone comfortably...no matter which door they enter by... there will be no misunderstandings if there is a language that is unique to this world... heretofore unknown.

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-08-2008 at 08:25 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:30 AM   #36
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
James has obviously studied the world's religions and read a stack of commentaries and metaphysical literature then substituted his own terminology for theirs
James did NOT write the WM's materials...

"I can be likened to a translator who "transports" already existing Tributary Zones to earth in the form of a comprehensible sensory data stream. This data stream will have both explicit and implicit content that incarnating souls will be tuned to recognize. This material will awaken them to the blueprints of discovery that were encoded into their DNA at conception.

My information -- as it pertains to the WingMakers' material -- derives from the seven Tributary Zones that were created by this very same teaching organization. I was involved in the design of these Tributary Zones, and consequently commissioned to translate them into data streams appropriate for the human neuroanatomical system, which required my incarnation into a human body." (snipped from Answer 9 session 1)

Quote:
Answer 47 – I have always been consistent on this issue. I am not the creator of the WingMakers materials, I am the translator. The materials existed before I incarnated on earth. I have taken the original content and transduced it (for lack of a better term) into a form (music, art, words, symbols) that would resonate to the human senses and mind. The original materials, of which only a small fraction has been translated and published on the Internet, are created by a subset of the WingMakers called Lyricus (my term). Lyricus teachers assembled the materials and have exported them to the various life-bearing planets like Earth. At the appropriate time, a lineage of teachers incarnate and begin the rigorous process of translating the materials into “human form”. I am merely the first of this lineage to begin the process of translation. As to your question, the lineage of teachers I speak of do – in a real sense – represent humanity’s future.
"The WingMakers' materials are designed in a different way from anything that has ever been manifested on earth. It is a collection of encoded sensory data streams" (snipped from A. 24 session 2)

http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa.html
Old 12-08-2008, 09:18 AM   #37
DenisSelivanov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emman View Post
I concur with this post. I regret doing a 'lol' on my previous post towards ROSEKAMINSKI regarding "get back to reality". I actually was very moved by George Green's initial interview on Camelot. But, I react somewhat cynically and jaded when I hear someone declare something to be "reality". Not that I don't think Green is not a valid witness to his experiences, I realize that I cannot become too attached to a notion of what I believe reality to be based upon someone elses experiences and words. Green's subsequent interviews are rather alarming like Bill Deagles. I respect their viewpoints but after a while I find that I need to set aside what they say and not become attached to their views. My lol reaction was really saying, are you sure Green is reality?

The James interview has added another wrinkle in our collective views of what we think of the PowersThatBe and the underlying control of the world. James is pushing the envelope of our paradigms much in the same manner that David Icke with his reptillian shape shifting Illuminatis (when I first came across Icke I had to walk away shaking my head and didn't look at his material for several year later), to Alex Collier, to Billy Meier, to Edgar Cayce, and many other people who have brought to the table information that shakes up our view of reality as we think we've known it.

Are we not in a period that is breaking down the old paradigms? I believe that in the next years that follow we will be seeing things that will defy our expectations of what we belief to be so. Just when we think we have a handle on things, we will be revealed to another aspect of what is going on that will blow our minds. It will be a period that will likely challenge any notions we have of "reality". As these sands of reality shift underneath our very feet, we may want to keep a sense of openess, flexibility, emotional neutrality, and flow to whatever may come up.

so what are we going to do next Brain

DenisSelivanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:23 AM   #38
DenisSelivanov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
That's what I'm seeing here too: The telltale button pushing generalities and then the "forever" communication lag time when asked to be more specific. Either a rabble rouser or one of the rabble already roused, not a truth seeker, for truths are ever being revealed (lies being peeled off) until we regain the peaceful awareness of nothingness while retaining our potential for ever increasing "somethingnesses".

yes ive been doing it for 3 days now and wow its just like he said it that some will get the wow feeling as a result and wow i did , it's really beneifical i meditated before though i have not in full incorporated this technique of meditation but it is very usefull even still, and it defenatly is different than any other form of meditation i did in the past, pehaps the sequence has a much greater affect than i did not know
Old 12-08-2008, 09:28 AM   #39
DenisSelivanov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I dont think Ill ever come to terms with being engineered on so many levels by some psychotic Anunnaki king who is into slavery.

clowns with sticks? thats a rather odd analogy, but maybe there is something to the clowns with sticks, maybe they all hold a piece of the puzzle and maybe by working together we can all make sence of it, it's not that complicated either way you feel the truth and if its confusing than take your time
Old 12-08-2008, 01:48 PM   #40
sleepingnomore

This is just an observation but why has the author of this thread made such a concerted effort on this forum to discredit the Wingmakers material??????

Only 4 postings and 2 different topics started on the subject, spamming every category on the forum.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:48 PM   #41
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
pray tell, how do you define spiritual aspects, when the language is so infused with programing... you must invent new words, to convey new concepts.
There's nothing wrong with inventing new words for new concepts but there is certainly something wrong with pretending it is a new concept (when it's not) just by the act of renaming it with a clinical new term. What's more, to then proceed to highlight only the exoteric misrepresentations of the old terms (ie, soul, spirit, ascension, atma, God, etc) in order to more easily dismiss them is questionable to say the least.

Many of us have come to an understanding of esoteric meanings in the older religious texts and for those who haven't, the adepts have continued ever since to refine their terms in some of the modern texts.

Beginning around the mid 19th century some excellent metaphysical works have been released by the spiritual adepts which have clarified their concepts and revealed the thread of truth flowing through them all.

Quote:
Through-out our history there has been snips and pieces of the "Language of Light" found and cherished ... the kabbalists, masters of grammtia and numerology often use four or more words to describe the same thing, depending on the level of consciousness they are trying to reveal...or reach...iit just makes for a jumble of confusion...
Only if the terms are misunderstood. James is hindering our understanding of the continuity of truth by misrepresenting, then dismissing, the older terms as mere products of the 'Human Mind system'. But he's mistaken about that. Those concepts were produced by the adepts to reflect the truth of 'being' and 'anti-being' in order to facilitate our Self-knowledge and ascension into higher levels of being. Believe it or not many people have already achieved that through the self-realisation of spiritual Selfhood.

Quote:
The language of the WM's materials are "embedded" with information that reveals itself as the reader penetrates the levels of consciousness...and quits comparing it with other writings.
All language is "embedded" with deeper information which can be revealed to an intuitive heart.

The only question really is: From what level of consciousness does the language originate?

That question cannot be resolved on the surface because the material may use some pure concepts yet be using them to deliver others in a self serving agenda.

I have compared the WMM with other channelled material and just one of the things i've found in various places is the concept of "embedding". As i said i have no objection to that, i've found it in many places over the years. WMM readers should realise that James' source (?) did not invent a brand new addition to language in their assertion that the material is "embedded". The ancient scriptures are likewise "embedded" and reveal their esoteric meaning to intuitive readers.

As paul said: "The word is discerned by the (inner) spiritual man not by the (outer) carnal man (the outer-mental faculty).

The adepts have 'embedded' similar coding into subsequent additions to the older texts and in many of those more modern works they pointedly mention that they have. So "embedding" is not a new concept by any stretch and James has likely read about it in his obvious research of other scriptural and metaphysical texts.

Quote:
When I first started reading the materials, I would find myself saying, "oh yeah, I know what they are talking about here, they are just using different word for terms I already know"... but I found that they were using different words, because the associations I made with those words were incorrect...
It's not difficult to make incorrect associations for certain words in the WMM because the mistakes are already there by virtue of James' own misrepresentations of those words. If he would present them as originally intended (and clarified frequently since) then the origin of the same concepts he uses in the WMM would be completely obvious. But he doesn't want us to know they're the same. He'd rather dismiss his own misrepresentations of older terms (his straw men) than explain their real meaning and original intent. The question, as i asked elsewhere is "why".

Further thoughts on that are here @ post #65 near bottom of page :http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...?t=7928&page=3

Quote:
... there needs to be a common language that encompass all the different word association that each of these fragmented teachings present...and what the members share in our "mundane" language, bridges the gaps for each other.
A common language should integrate the truth concepts of the past rather than misrepresenting them and dismissing them as mere products of the "HMS".

Quote:
take for example, the word "spirit"... and walk that through each of these doors and see how it changes ... and the universal meaning is lost. With the assistance of a Glossary, as a foundation, the WM's language is building a skyscraper that will accommodate everyone comfortably...no matter which door they enter by... there will be no misunderstandings if there is a language that is unique to this world... heretofore unknown.
Problem is the WMM is trying to wipe the true meaning of those terms. It seeks to rewrite the lexicon in order to demolish faith in the accuracy of other sources in relation to itself in the hope of gaining a monopoly on our attention.

The WMM is not a universal anything. It is just another addition to the lexicon that, like everything else, prefers it's own terminology. It prefers it's own to the extent that it will misrepresent others.

Last edited by milk and honey; 12-08-2008 at 01:51 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:55 PM   #42
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
James did NOT write the WM's materials...
James DID write the WMs materials.

If he or a team of terrestrial creative writers didn't concieve of and write the WMM then he 'channelled' / 'translated' them from lower-astral entities in the same fashion as others do and wrote them down in the same way. The differences that James describes in the quote below are purely semantic obfuscations to make him appear singularly unique and indispensable to the rest of humanity and the planet.

Quote:
"I can be likened to a translator who "transports" already existing Tributary Zones to earth in the form of a comprehensible sensory data stream. This data stream will have both explicit and implicit content that incarnating souls will be tuned to recognize. This material will awaken them to the blueprints of discovery that were encoded into their DNA at conception.

My information -- as it pertains to the WingMakers' material -- derives from the seven Tributary Zones that were created by this very same teaching organization. I was involved in the design of these Tributary Zones, and consequently commissioned to translate them into data streams appropriate for the human neuroanatomical system, which required my incarnation into a human body." (snipped from Answer 9 session 1)

"The WingMakers' materials are designed in a different way from anything that has ever been manifested on earth. It is a collection of encoded sensory data streams" (snipped from A. 24 session 2)

http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa.html
James believes that our DNA can be activated to awaken our otherwise hidden faculties. --He's got a shiny new name for that too -- "blueprints of discovery". He also believes that external portals are integral to our spiritual awakening. All this is typical fodder from 'alien saviors'. There's either something physically wrong with you which they want the credit for fixing (ie, your DNA). Or they've just opened an indispensable portal which is unprecedented, which you can't live without and which they'd also like to take the credit for. They are attempting to ingratiate themselves into the role of widwives in this spiritual window of opportunity which they are powerless to prevent. The most they can do is don the sheep's clothing and take all the credit for what they know is happening inside you and which they hope to hell they can prevent.

Have you ever fed a chook with a handful of wheat a few grains at a time? It will follow you wherever you lead it.

Whoever they are (almost certainly terrestrial psy-ops but maybe lower-astral entities) they can offer us nothing we need. Higher faculties are a soul faculty not a function of human DNA. In the western scriptures these faculties were called the "gifts of the spirit" and were attained naturally as the soul came into vibrational resonance with inner-Spirit. In the east they call these faculties the "siddhis".

Throughout history many people have resolved the conflicts of the dualistic egoic mind and achieved a vibrational proximity (a Oneness) with the Spiritual-Self which resulted in the awakening of these soul powers. The (inner) portal has always been open and still is. 'Aliens' in UFOs have had nothing to do with that at any time.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:57 PM   #43
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Duplicate deleted.

Last edited by milk and honey; 12-08-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #44
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

strike 1
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:33 PM   #45
Oneworld719
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry,
I'm ecstatic about your interview !! Thank You-All the information has continued to fill in many blanks that were left open from the Wingmakers inception, and as James makes clear all things will be revealed. I live by the 6-heart virtues and my life has been more then amazing!!!!!!
ROSEKAMINSKI- you have done a great service to the Wingmakers, Lyricus and Events Temple...your personal has made many people CURIOUS and now they will seek out this amazing information. Thank You-this is the best form of advertising ever !!
To all others who may struggle with the wording...don't give up, eventually you will understand. Start with embracing the virtues, quatum breathing and the rest will flow.
OneWorld719
Oneworld719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:54 PM   #46
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

re quantum breathing. i havnt read every post, so bear with me if this has been mentioned. the technique described is an ancient yogic practise. its so simple to do and because of its simplicity gets overlooked. the results are quite amazing and extremely powerful, basically its all you need to do, the answers will follow. I think its the best bit of info ive seen since joining.

Om Shanti Om
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:41 PM   #47
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant Man View Post
re quantum breathing. i havnt read every post, so bear with me if this has been mentioned. the technique described is an ancient yogic practise. its so simple to do and because of its simplicity gets overlooked. the results are quite amazing and extremely powerful, basically its all you need to do, the answers will follow. I think its the best bit of info ive seen since joining.

Om Shanti Om
You're quite right. Someone referred to it in the early 20th century as the "sacred fire breath". It's apparantly been used for millenia and practiced with success.

I'd be surprised if James acknowledged that though. He was probably the first to recieve it through the portal, post 1998.

Last edited by milk and honey; 12-08-2008 at 07:43 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:42 PM   #48
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

as individual souls we all bring something different to the table, all have different passions that lead us to our collective purpose
only we know within ourselves what resonates and what doesn't, it is not possible to tell another what resonates within them for we don't know, we're not meant to know, we are only meant to learn from their truth so we can locate our own and all move forward as one ...

have we not as yet learned to eat what tastes good for us, chew it slowly, digest what we need to to continue growing and spit out what lacks substance for our own selves ...

it comes down to respecting what you believe tastes good isn't necessarily appealing to another, BUT ... allow them to do their own chewing and digesting for if it tastes ok to them, it probably is exactly what they need for their well being and continued growth in wisdom

now i'm hungry ... what to sink my teeth into next ... hmmm

it's just a matter of respect and trust others that they know what is beneficial for them, let them decide for themselves, don't stand in their way at the buffet table and no one will stand in yours
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:22 PM   #49
martina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

That was what I thought also, but I see not so many differents and that is also why I don't understand that James claims all the knowledge, I am on the half of the intreview, but I did n't read realy anything new. All the spiritual things I and many people I know, knows all this already for more than 30 years. And I think that his sayings about being "dead" is not true, because, there are so many people who experience a indescribably bliss, splender and love and wisdom during a journey through the univers, during a near dead-experience.
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:35 PM   #50
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Milk and Honey, I respect your personal perspective of what I have written and quoted from the Wingmakers "official" website, however you fail to take into consideration that the materials presented are not meant to enhance or expand old perverted mythologies of the Hierarchal Religious quarter...designed for control.

they are written to awaken those sleepers who are lulled into complacency and apathy to question "Authorities", or to not comply with the HMS.

They were written to encourage individuals to follow their Hearts...and to manifest their full potential as heirs to godliness...found in their own DNA.

Just because YOU believe, that the materials were written or channeled, does not MAKE IT SO...and I have no reason to doubt James' honesty and integrity after ten years of public scrutiny...when he tell us that these materials were created before he incarnated and his mission in this life is to present them to the world...to the best of his abilities, without distortion.

Your preconceived notions about what is being revealed in this interview, is just one more example of why comparing them with other works, only leads to confusion and blocks ones efforts to get the message, while being focused upon the messenger.