Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-04-2009, 09:06 PM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Jesse Ventura's new show "Conspiracy Theories"

http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html

and reported on infowars here

http://www.infowars.com/venturas-con...audience-ever/

I haven't seen it yet but heard it was good

The first episode was about H.A.A.R.P. and had Nick Begich, "Angels Don't Play This Haarp" interviewed.

If you have seen it let us know what you thought of it
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:10 PM   #2
CacklingMuse
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jesse Ventura's new show "Conspiracy Theories"

wow!! saw this show last night- a must see.... it is a little bit cheesey, but still a bit of meat to the truth... i need to watch it again....
CacklingMuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Here you go TruthWillSetUFree....

Just starting to watch in NOW!

PaL

JESSE VENTURA ~ Episode #1: HAARP ~ TRU TV "Conspiracy Theory"

Premier show 12/2/2009, tune in every Wednesday to TRU TV.

VIDEO Part 1/4 (9:44): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1tD1...eature=channel

Remaining 3 parts to right of video under More From: ZombieTheChannel

Also at ZombieTheChannel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieTheChannel

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-18-2009 at 11:08 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:04 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I watched it and I thought some of the things were very interesting.

I was left with a feeling that much was left out. I heard that the HARP in Alaska was only a decoy...........so I know there is a bigger site or more elsewhere. There is no doubt in my mind what it is used for and that it is being used.

I also found the idea that a senator son let so much information just get dropped and was able to do so. Some one being "fried" and mass mind control. What ran though my head is they want us to think we have no choice but to go along with their plans.

I am being skeptical, I realize that and I probally should be happy that any of it got on TV at all. I would really like to know if anyone watched it that was not aware got anything from it.

I remember all the shows I seen previously that just sort of went right over my head. For instant unexplained mysteries of "walkin" etc. It just didnt phase me back then as it would now.

I know that next week he is going to talk about 9/11 but I already seen that he is going to direct our attention to the fact that explosives were used and I can't help but think that will hurt the real cause or if it will even matter
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:40 AM   #5
Night Light
Avalon Senior Member

I watched. I wonder just how far he's willing to follow the rabbit hole. I have heard a rumor that Duncan O'Finian and David Corso have been interviewed or will be soon. Personally I think mntruthseeker is on hit with the fear factor. I think that he will mainly stick to subjects that dont reveal TOO much, while instilling a fear of what can be used against us, such as the supersoldier program that David and Duncan went through.

I would scream hallelujah in the streets if he took on something like FED being illegal/unconstitutional & the difference between The United States of America and the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION. Is it likely though? This subject would serve to empower not instill fear, so I'm not holding my breath.
Night Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:41 AM   #6
Spregovori

The episode was done in American-style (to me it is rather silly) Which is good, since major audience -USA- is used to this kind of "drama". Just that this drama has a little different content.

It will be interesting to see what the "official" reaction will be. He hinted a lot, via video pictures, but did not say it.

Even if it might be a "scare thing" I approve, for now.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:02 AM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

aha Spregovori.........that was so funny to my ears. hehe

I think you are right on though

When Jesse was Governor here he had alot of problems with his "attitute" and what you seen in the movie was so him. He didnt follow the rules and his life was threatened many times. He was followed and shot at and had all his phones bugged at the Governors mansion. I thought it was all BS but then I got to know him. He is aggorant but I still think he was "toting a line"

Next week when if he indeed keeps the "idea" that explosives were used to bring down the tower, I will get irritated. In fact I sent him an email using my full name, who really cares what anyone thinks, asking him if he thought that EMF was used at all in bringing down the towers. He said back to me, Oh well there are alot of theories out there and I suppose that is one of them. I mentioned Judy Woods PH.D's name also so maybe he may check it out.

He will not do anything on UFO"s as he feels it has been researched and shot down too manytimes.

Yes, he is right, we should be asking about IT's, OD's and IT's.........to get the real answer
Old 12-05-2009, 02:28 AM   #8
Night Light
Avalon Senior Member

"american-style" True. I find it silly myself. For someone who is 'awake', to watch tv in america is often excruciatingly ridiculous.

mntruthseeker: you have gotten to know him? If you had the influence, what field would you want covered on the show? and what do you mean by ID's OD's & IT's? Did I miss something?
Night Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 02:37 AM   #9
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Wow a lot of good and varied replies to the show.

I can't wait to check it out myself next week.

I do agree that much of it will be 'watered down' and only give a small portion of the Truth, but then again it is a beginning right?

The saying from the movie, A Few Good Men, when one asked for the Truth was told, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Most people can't and why they may be watering it down until such time as it sinks in and they can go deeper down the rabbit hole......I hope this is what it is anyway.

We can always write to Ventura the way mnts did and call him on it to see if he takes our recommendation to give additional facts instead of "Dumbing it down"

If enough of us did, he may take the show in that direction.

What do you all think?
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:07 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Light View Post
"american-style" True. I find it silly myself. For someone who is 'awake', to watch tv in america is often excruciatingly ridiculous.

mntruthseeker: you have gotten to know him? If you had the influence, what field would you want covered on the show? and what do you mean by ID's OD's & IT's? Did I miss something?
ITs Inter ODs Others and of course ETs

I am getting the feeling we are asking about the wrong thing........3

I got to know Jesse pretty well............I knew him when he was a Mayor and then Governor I used to think he "bumped" his head too many times but now when I think of all he came out with years ago, I love him dearly.

He is of course going to do the best he can to get the word out to us but of course his hands are tied as other American medias/press are. After all General Electric owns our media system..........and then some

I watched Jesse alot since I have become aware of things, of course I do not know it all, but I will say he is not a puppet.

They accused his son of being gay and throwing a party at the Governors mansion here cause TPTB's do not like him. I could care less about his son but it made me think about the pressure they put upon him.

I picture him walking a very thin line but all in all if people would watch the show they might question things.

I do not think of him as a Glenn Beck (he is evil) and has his own agenda and its just to get Obama out of office. I would like to see all of them out of office.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:22 AM   #11
CacklingMuse
Avalon Senior Member

after watching the show (on haarp) again, my husband and i decided to do some research on the guest "scientists" - the two that were very shifty, blinky, and dismissed the haarp facility as "just a research facility'- one of them was Morris Cohen of Stanford-
#
Highlighted Publications
Cohen, Morris, along with Phil Scherrer, Deborah Scherrer, Umran Inan, Ray Mitchell, Justin Tan; "Stanford VLF Remote Sensing -- Science, Engineering, ...
solar-center.stanford.edu/SID/publications/ - Cached - Similar
Slide 1
Sarah Gregory. Stanford EE Department. Umran Inan. Morris Cohen. Justin Tan ...
solar-center.stanford.edu/SID/docs/IAGA-Toulouse.ppt
Solar Ionosphere Disturbance
Morris Cohen, Stanford EE; Justin Tan, Stanford EE; Shannon Lee, ...
solar-center.stanford.edu/SID/docs/AGUmay05.ppt
More results from solar-center.stanford.edu »
#
FINAL AGENDA
Naoshin Haque, Ben Cotts, Morris Cohen, Stanford University .... Marek Golkowski, Stanford University. Presented by Morris Cohen, Stanford University ...
nova.stanford.edu/~vlf/IHY_Test/TunisWorkshop/TunisAgenda.pdf

i just have one question.... WTF is final agenda???!!
CacklingMuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:28 AM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't seen it but I'm excited about the prospect of it reaching people!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:36 AM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CacklingMuse View Post
after watching the show (on haarp) again, my husband and i decided to do some research on the guest "scientists" - the two that were very shifty, blinky, and dismissed the haarp facility as "just a research facility'- one of them was Morris Cohen of Stanford-
#
Highlighted Publications
Cohen, Morris, along with Phil Scherrer, Deborah Scherrer, Umran Inan, Ray Mitchell, Justin Tan; "Stanford VLF Remote Sensing -- Science, Engineering, ...
solar-center.stanford.edu/SID/publications/ - Cached - Similar
Slide 1
Sarah Gregory. Stanford EE Department. Umran Inan. Morris Cohen. Justin Tan ...
solar-center.stanford.edu/SID/docs/IAGA-Toulouse.ppt
Solar Ionosphere Disturbance
Morris Cohen, Stanford EE; Justin Tan, Stanford EE; Shannon Lee, ...
solar-center.stanford.edu/SID/docs/AGUmay05.ppt
More results from solar-center.stanford.edu »
#
FINAL AGENDA
Naoshin Haque, Ben Cotts, Morris Cohen, Stanford University .... Marek Golkowski, Stanford University. Presented by Morris Cohen, Stanford University ...
nova.stanford.edu/~vlf/IHY_Test/TunisWorkshop/TunisAgenda.pdf

i just have one question.... WTF is final agenda???!!

I imagine in their minds...........its gaining full control of earth and them taking over. leading us like we were children and they were the pied piper............

In the movie it showed them using the microwave machine to go into Iraq in what they called Shocked and Awe..........which all the men got confused and turned in their weapons...........where afterwards they shoved them into trucks without air for 3 days and at the end took them out and blew their heads off. Of course that didnt come out in his show............he just mentioned Shocked and Awe SICK
Old 12-08-2009, 04:48 AM   #14
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

I was interested when I first heard this. I looked up the scheduled episodes:

1. HARRP Very surprised their doing this. Im glad their doing it too. I also really doubt they would let this happen if they didnt want it to.

2. 9/11 Also very surprised about this. Its going to wake alot of people up.

3. Global warming Very happy about this too.

BUT

4. big brother It says nothing about real big brother issues but instead focuses on how your neighbor could be spying on you. This comes from the trutv website:

Featured Experts and Eyewitnesses: Jeff Dahlstrom, a former U.S. Air Force pilot who has dedicated his life to uncovering the truth about 9/11; Katherine Albrecht, a popular media commentator and author of Spychips: How Major Corporations and Government Plan to Track Your Every Move with RFID; Elwood "Woody" G. Norris, award-winning inventor and technology integrator; Matthew Rothschild; editor of The Progressive magazine, one of the leading voices for peace and social justice and Tim Shorrock, investigative journalist and author of Spies for Hire: The Secret World of Intelligence Outsourcing.

5. secret societies FOCUSES ONLY ON THE BILDERBERG GROUP like so many cointelpro/ project mockingbird conspiracy websites these days.

6. manchurian candidate This is a good episode.

7. apocalypse 2012 More 2012 fearmongering says nothing about the positive side of 2012

He was also making some very suspicious comments on larry king live http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=8947

All in all its a very good thing this show was made. Even if some of the episodes mislead, it will wake alot of people up that will go out and do further research.

Last edited by Derek; 12-08-2009 at 06:41 AM. Reason: edited for grammer
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:13 AM   #15
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Well, given that Ventura has a strong political background, and that most people think well of him, I'd say his show hopefully goes a long way to reaching out to people. This should give rise to credibility with subjects like these, when you have prominent former or current politicians trying to expose the truth. Good luck Jesse.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:18 AM   #16
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

The question is why are they allowing him to expose HAARP & other material now? I feel I always have to ask that question, why, & what are they up to now............its just that I don't trust them
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:01 AM   #17
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
The question is why are they allowing him to expose HAARP & other material now?
Hi waitinginthewings,

Thats a good question, and I'll try to give an answer for you.....

Think of it this way, rule #1 is government don't want to make anything obvious, so they're not going to do anything to risk grabbing people's attention. If people heard that government want to stop a certain show, they (public) will definitely tune in, and sort of a contradictory effect therein.

On the other hand, if government sit back and watch what happens with the show just like the rest of us, they could get lucky and ultimately the show might be canceled for budget reasons, etc. Or, maybe as you are suggesting the show could be government sponsored, it could be disinfo and we wouldn't even know.

Do you know UFO Hunters? Do you see how History Channel canceled the show after 3 seasons? - despite the fact that were heaps of people protesting to keep the show running, the network executives apparently felt otherwise and canceled anyway. And if you notice, the show got cut off just around the time they started covering sensitive subjects like Secret Bases, Underground facilities, Area 51, Underwater bases, etc.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:05 AM   #18
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe they don't even care. I recently went to one of the biggest physics forums on the internet, they have many professionals and other sorts there. Someone posted this very show as a topic... Essentially they believe Jesse just lost his mind.

Here is the thread, I signed up as symbols and thankfully got a few posts in before the lockdown...
http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=360953

But really.... people are just that ignorant, they don't even look at evidence.

And yes this is a physics forum... you would think they would understand that 2 planes do not bring down 3 buildings at free fall speeds because of burning jet fuel....

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
The question is why are they allowing him to expose HAARP & other material now? I feel I always have to ask that question, why, & what are they up to now............its just that I don't trust them
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:10 AM   #19
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Maybe they don't even care. I recently went to one of the biggest physics forums on the internet, they have many professionals and other sorts there. Someone posted this very show as a topic... Essentially they believe Jesse just lost his mind.

Here is the thread, I signed up as symbols and thankfully got a few posts in before the lockdown...
http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=360953
I find it very interesting how conspiracy theories are banned on that forum. I wonder why that is? whats wrong with questioning things like HAARP or 9/11?

To be honest, it looked like a government forum to me.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:37 AM   #20
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I watched it and I thought some of the things were very interesting.

I was left with a feeling that much was left out. I heard that the HARP in Alaska was only a decoy...........so I know there is a bigger site or more elsewhere. There is no doubt in my mind what it is used for and that it is being used.
Perhaps the millennium dome?

Old 12-08-2009, 07:40 AM   #21
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

A lot of 'mainstream' forums are like that, I've been banned at more then one for trying to wakey wakey people.

And yes government and education are the same thing now, one creates civil servants for the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I find it very interesting how conspiracy theories are banned on that forum. I wonder why that is? whats wrong with questioning things like HAARP or 9/11?

To be honest, it looked like a government forum to me.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:51 AM   #22
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A lot of 'mainstream' forums are like that, I've been banned at more then one for trying to wakey wakey people
Well I've never been banned from any forum, but I once went to this one alternative conspiracy forum called "Unexplained Mysteries". You wouldn't believe how biased they are. Even the mods over there are always on the side of skeptics. They got NASA's own James Oberg treated like a king. Not to mention the heaps of other "pro NASA" people.

You're correct, it has to do with "mainstream".
Old 12-12-2009, 01:09 AM   #23
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

JESSE VENTURA ~ Episode #2: 911 ~ TRU TV "Conspiracy Theory"

12/9/2009: 9/11 - Jesse Ventura and a team of expert investigators are on a mission to examine some of the most frightening and mysterious conspiracy allegations of our time. They examine available evidence as well as talking to experts and eyewitnesses to learn more about such topics as global warming, possible 9/11 cover-ups, secret government weapons and apocalyptic prophecies. "This is my personal journey," Ventura says, "to prove that there is more to these stories than you know about."

VIDEO Part 1/5 (10:54): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N347tb1pFfY

Part 2/5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N347tb1pFfY
Part 3/5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XXn1qjmY38
Part 4/5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvpUSoo5eik
Part 5/5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbahUedHc0c

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-18-2009 at 11:09 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:50 AM   #24
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up peaceandlove. I was just wanting something to watch too.

Here is a version in HD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N347tb1pFfY
Old 12-12-2009, 01:55 AM   #25
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up peaceandlove. I was just wanting something to watch too.

Here is a version in HD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N347tb1pFfY
It must have just showed up on ZombieTheChannel because I looked for it there first. (Wait, I might have looked for TheZombieChannel) I will change my post above. Thanks for the heads up Phtha!!! Much better!!!

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-18-2009 at 11:08 PM.