Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 05:32 AM   #1
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

Default ~Can you see the domino effect?

After witnessing what has been happening with many major ~earthquakes~ all over the globe.... I am beginning to think that most of these catastrophes are man made through the use of such secret programs as ~H.A.A.R.P.~ and other TOP SECRET weapons that are very hush hush... What I would like to put forth is just to get an idea of your thoughts as to how TRUE this might be in your opinion. Can this go on for as long as they want it to ?.. Do you you think there is any way that someone can verify this?.. Do you think they will continue to cause these quakes at will.?. and where they see fit?.... Anyway these are some of my ideas and they have come up by following what has been going on since 911 and all the wealth of information that that particular event has caused to surface.

thank you!

Peace!
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ~Can you see the domino effect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravencalls View Post
After witnessing what has been happening with many major ~earthquakes~ all over the globe.... I am beginning to think that most of these catastrophes are man made through the use of such secret programs as ~H.A.A.R.P.~ and other TOP SECRET weapons that are very hush hush... What I would like to put forth is just to get an idea of your thoughts as to how TRUE this might be in your opinion. Can this go on for as long as they want it to ?.. Do you you think there is any way that someone can verify this?.. Do you think they will continue to cause these quakes at will.?. and where they see fit?.... Anyway these are some of my ideas and they have come up by following what has been going on since 911 and all the wealth of information that that particular event has caused to surface.

thank you!

Peace!
For the information that confidentially I have been given some time ago, I think we are past the point of no return and all what we can do is minimize the consequenses of what it is upon us by active krystiac gridkeeping

From the explanation in Voyages II 2e published around 2002, page 408 is my understanding the terrorist attack of 911 was a cover up to hide the fact that the towers were going to fall anyway because of the sonic pulse that was used to activate the "Manhatan vortex and Montauk-Phi-ex Falcon APIN"

There is another site near Haiti....

There are 48 sites, plus supplicant ones

To be honest we know that sciences here can not produce this kind of sonic pulses, they come from outer space.

The sin the goverments of the world have done is to sign agreements with ETs they did not now anything about, only because they offered them weapons that the ETs never delivered.

Other alien races came and warn the goverments that they were playing a deadly game (There are accounts of this from Billy Meier, George Green, A Deane, Project Camelot etc)

William Cooper is a good source of reference to understand that the peoples in power in this planet are just powerles pawns, actors pretending to be presidents and that we have been openly taken over by negative ETs

We have to start thinking seriously about these things before is too late

-Can we really think we are alone in the universe(s)
-Does it make sense that people in power will want to get rid of their slaves? (more slaves = more productivity isn't it)
-Why any decent human enslave another?
-Why any sane goverment foster destruction of the planet their inhabit if they don't have another better place to go? We know they don't have any
-Why any sane goverment will accept to play bankrupcy? For money? doesn't money get devaluated with inflation?

Wake up people, we are in the hands of hostile extraterrestrials and it happened thousand of years ago

This planet has been a lunatic asilum for a long, long time

Think about it, which other species, appart from humans detroy their own kind?

Why any sane person will promote the sale of war games and killing people games? Isn't that teaching kids that killing is ok

Why we say "business is business" it is not personal, and then we allow bussiness man to raid and destroy the ecology of the planet...is that normal?

We are being coached to our own demise and we are playing the game...that is right WE ARE PLAYING THEIR GAME, WE DON'T HAVE TOO

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:52 PM   #3
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

Stardustaquarion ~ WOW!! you said quite alot in those few lines..... In fact more and more of my dots have been connected in the last 8 minutes.
If what you have written is some of the so called "Truth".. ( and it really does make all kinds of sense),,, Well then i can only say that I must believe in my SPIRIT and its origins that it and it alone will know what to do in times of hardship and great strive.
Otherwise we as a species have been very wronged for a very long long time.

Moreover~ it sounds as if the bad E.T's are now in charge here.. but might be able to get overthrown by a much more powerfull positive force from another dimension. or at least I for one am hoping that might become reality in the near future.

I thank you very much for your ~eyeopening reply.

Peace!
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:01 AM   #4
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

If you guys heard the Pete Peterson interview he talked about Tesla had made a simple analog frequency pump that when put next to a skyscraper would make it swing left to right. We have technologies that we been playing and experimenting with for over 100 years. They could be of alien origin, but remember that we had advance technologies in the past so I would not give all the credit to aliens in all our destructive technological advances, no offense intended here. Kerry will be interviewing Scott Stevens an ex-weather man who is researching atmospheric phenomenon.Is posted on project camelot.
Ie.. HAARP is powerful enough to destroy a whole planet. While most people give credit to global warming for the melting of the ice caps in the north pole,
this has become the perfect area to test HAARP type technologies with catastrophic results for our environment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZwh8...ayer_embedded#

Blessings to all..
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:18 AM   #5
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

It is very possible. It would not be the first time and it is not the only means they have to "manipulate".

Add to that there "tentacular" media brainwashing, promoting "The end of the world" scenario over the masses like spraying chemtrail of nightmares in our consciousness.

Knowing "they know" about how consciousness shapes realities, they are having a great time using their arsenal against humanity, who like a child unaware of the world where he woke up, is helping "the adults" leading the game.

It matters NOT!!! We are the ones able to free ourselves! We are the ones who will shape this NEW PARADIGM. It is the Universe at play now and we are on its side...

United we will be, a presence within is waking up and it is guiding us all, uniting us all...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:20 AM   #6
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

The twin towers were brought down by explosives. Thermite/Thermate was found in the dust. Conclusive evidence of a controlled demolition.

As to earthquakes. With the exception of 250 earthquakes around Yellowstone in 3 days I haven't really seen a huge increase.

However, the Haiti earthquake is suspicious due to 2 things:

earthquake exercises the day before by southcom and Haiti having massive oil reserves and mining.

If it is possible for the government to actually trigger a large earthquake than it is conceivable that the government will use the technology to get whatever they want.

I doubt they will be causing quakes in Iran, for that would hurt our oil supply. However, china or russia having a massive earthquake would be possible along with N Korea if it were to be used as a weapon.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote