Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-23-2010, 04:21 PM   #51
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?

Heard some interesting ET mentor meeting idea's here. Lets keep those idea's flowing in. This thread should be bursting with positive loving idea's. Use your imagination to create a positive experience in your mind. I would love to hear something like a giant animal.

Last edited by JudgeMental; 01-23-2010 at 06:36 PM.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:09 PM   #52
lunacus
Avalon Senior Member

nice topic!

very often i try to imagine ...what if at this moment some entity would stand in front of me...and i get scared.
i am thinking it when iam under the shower, what if i open this curtain and there they/he/she is. or when iam walking in to a room, what if...

its almost like dont think elephants and all you think about is elephants. i am sleeping with the light on...if i would be that entity i would think..you are so not ready.
but somehow i am like preparing almost.

one night i felt like very strong buzz, almost electrick, from my neck tru my body and brain, it started with my thoughts, i was noticing these werent my thoughts. and in that thought i felt the buzz, my muscels were like in kramp,
and i said : not know i said it with a lot of power.. like this is my decision, i decide. without thinking this was like my true self responding.and than the buzz went away.

i also paint, and in my head i asked what do you look like ( not specifick to someone, just as allien/entities , and without to much thinking i drawed a face.
i wanted to make a photo/ picture and a lightbulb exploded out of the lamp.
it scared the **** out of me. i know the feeling also from dreams,i ve have had a lot of invasion dreams from a young age . this feeling is so threating and always negative and paralysis almost

iam wondering...am i the only one who is scared of encounters, but also can not wait to meet? i have very mixed feelings, i wish i wasn`t that scared. are maybey i should be?
lunacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:21 PM   #53
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder, if the communication occurs telepathically, how quick the mentoring would happen in real time, I mean, do you learn everything the ET entity wants to teach you in just a few seconds, or kinda longer, say minutes, hours or days?

He/she could tell me everything they want me to know in one telepathic exchange, so how far does the mentoring go.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:53 PM   #54
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Majorion. A great many contacts claim to have been contacted telepathically first. I think it takes not only you to want this to happen. But perhaps a bit on the ET's part as to what you can handle for a first contact. That may be why some people hear a "hello" in their head. Because that is what was thought to be least frighting to the individual. They want to love you not scare you. Of this I am certain.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:34 PM   #55
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with that point. In other words, why would any ET initiate contact when most people would get frightened, and they (ETs) know that so the usual is probably contacting only those few who are ready and willing.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:43 PM   #56
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?

A few years back when I was nineteen I remember watching this video of

contacting UFO's. I remember it saying if you focus positive emotions into space

you can attract them. I did this really hard and every time something weird

happened. I got really focused twice and both times my T.V. signal jumped

to static scaring the heck out of me. I realized later this was there way of telling

me I wasn't ready and it also think it was to test my emotions on how I would

react to shock.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:09 AM   #57
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I wonder, if the communication occurs telepathically, how quick the mentoring would happen in real time, I mean, do you learn everything the ET entity wants to teach you in just a few seconds, or kinda longer, say minutes, hours or days?

He/she could tell me everything they want me to know in one telepathic exchange, so how far does the mentoring go.
It depends on the kind of telepathic communication. If you hear words in your head, it would be in real time because your brain has to "say" the words you're receiving. If they are images, the learning would be much faster. But anyway who knows? It could be a kind of download or a connection with some kind of galaxy/universe collective memory...
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:21 AM   #58
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunacus View Post
one night i felt like very strong buzz, almost electrick, from my neck tru my body and brain, it started with my thoughts
Hey! I have felt a kind of buzz through my head for years before I fall sleep. It feels like some kind of electric energy passing through your head side to side. Only one time per night.

I've been wondering what it could be for years and you have opened a whole new world of possibilities! Thank you!
Old 01-24-2010, 07:35 AM   #59
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Great stuff people. Would appear being contacted telepathically is the most popular idea here. Remembering what we have forgotten maybe........ Keep those ET mentor meeting idea's coming. I want to hear from you.

A big thanks to Alex Collier for bringing this question to our minds.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:30 PM   #60
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

I hope all that off topic stuff on page 2 has not discouraged people from posting their mentor idea's. Don't let your head get full of that reptilian doom and gloom info. Think positive.

Ask...
Is the thread going off topic? who/why?
Is the thread being filled with nonsense or fear based posts? who/why?

This thread is one of the best in this forum. It asks us one of the most important questions. "What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?". Distraction is all they have left. Stay above it keeping positive and on topic in all threads.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:05 PM   #61
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

First contact can often be telepathic. Mine occurred at 9:30 pm, lasted for a couple of hours and was quite a surprise. I was just getting up from the computer to go to bed and was standing up when first contact occurred. It was such a shock that I had to sit down while they did what they did... pull up all memories, rapid fire questions that I mentally answered without knowing what the question was, enegetically strobbing across left and right brain hemispheres stimulating memory recall. Nothing... I mean literally nothing is hidden from their mind probe. It is easy for them to look into the heart of a person and know the complete truth of the soul. They also have the ability to access past lives and they triggered that memory as well.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #62
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Right on Carol. You said "It is easy for them to look into the heart of a person". I could not agree more. Love is so important. And your first contact was telepathic. That's great. Can you say anything about your mentor(s)?
Old 01-25-2010, 09:11 PM   #63
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
First contact can often be telepathic. Mine occurred at 9:30 pm, lasted for a couple of hours and was quite a surprise. I was just getting up from the computer to go to bed and was standing up when first contact occurred. It was such a shock that I had to sit down while they did what they did... pull up all memories, rapid fire questions that I mentally answered without knowing what the question was, enegetically strobbing across left and right brain hemispheres stimulating memory recall. Nothing... I mean literally nothing is hidden from their mind probe. It is easy for them to look into the heart of a person and know the complete truth of the soul. They also have the ability to access past lives and they triggered that memory as well.
Amazing, Carol!

Despite the fact that I guess that it wasn't that wonderful for you then...

So I must understand that it was a kind of information download from your mind... Please, tell me: were you able to ask questions to "them"? Did your questions got an answer?

This is important because I've got millions of questions for "them".

I would like my first contact to be more like a dialog than a simple..."intrusion"? in my mind. I don't have problems sharing any kind of information but I would like to be asked for permision before it happens. Did it happened this way? Did they ask you for permision? Of course, if they are capable of doing this, they shouldn't need to ask for any permision but I think that your answer can throw light over some ethic and behaviour aspects of ET's.

Thanks in advance for sharing this!
Old 01-26-2010, 03:32 AM   #64
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Well saxapower. Post #22 of this thread touched on that. It may be of use to you in regard to permission.

Quoting Alex Collier.

1. Full name
2. Rank or Office
3. Where you are from
4. State that permission must be asked

So In my case.....

Greetings. My name is ________
I am a curious being (I have no rank or office)
I am from the Sol system, Terra 3
Anything that happens in my space requires my permission.

You introduce yourself in life not much different. So it should be just as easy with an ET. They are just another being in the universe like you are.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:22 AM   #65
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxapower View Post
Amazing, Carol!

Despite the fact that I guess that it wasn't that wonderful for you then...

Actually I enjoyed the experience very much.

So I must understand that it was a kind of information download from your mind... Please, tell me: were you able to ask questions to "them"? Did your questions got an answer?

They don't answer questions. But when they pulled up one particular memory ~ I had them and told them they would have to do a whole lot better then that and laughed. (Quite awhile back I had a transcendental experience which had a major impact on me. When they pulled up the memory all they could do was recreate the emotions on the most basic human level which didn't even touch what it is like to experience consciousness at the quantom zero point level.) I then knew they did not have access to the higher spiritual dimensions. It was a revelation. And the actual experience itself was a real high.

This is important because I've got millions of questions for "them".

It depends on who first contact is with and almost all of them don't start off answering questions.

I would like my first contact to be more like a dialog than a simple..."intrusion"? in my mind. I don't have problems sharing any kind of information but I would like to be asked for permision before it happens. Did it happened this way? Did they ask you for permision? Of course, if they are capable of doing this, they shouldn't need to ask for any permision but I think that your answer can throw light over some ethic and behaviour aspects of ET's.

It doesn't work that way. First contact is almost always a surprise and somewhat unexpected. They didn't ask for permission... they just showed up.

Aliens have their own ethics which are not human ethics. However, the more spiritually inclined aliens are more ethical them the majority of humans.

Thanks in advance for sharing this!

You're welcome.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:33 AM   #66
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
[/COLOR]

You're welcome.
No, in fact this information is very important for me, and the one you gave helped me to clarify some points. So, once again a BIG BIG THANK YOU!

I can imagine lots of things (I've got a huge imagination) and I guess that we humans tend to imagine something like this with details at our convenience so we need someone that has already been there to throw some light upon the path.

I love this thread!
Old 01-26-2010, 05:47 AM   #67
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Before I answer Judge Mentals original question, let me say this.

Mention was given by the Andromedians that they might make available blueprints of all the stolen and suppressed free energy devices at some point. Remember that the secret government has often bought patents from inventors and then shelved the patent, never to be seen from again. In other cases the inventor is murdered, or threatened with death if they dare show their device to anyone or post video of it. Some people (those that have the really good stuff) just disappear entirely.

It may be (and this might be a bit of a stretch) that the Andromedians are already helping us indirectly. Have a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq67pNwLKdQ

Perhaps they are intervening on our behalf to disseminate these designs to the masses.
Spiritelemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:53 AM   #68
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

A little off topic. But thank you. Fully aware of things that get you killed.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Magn...ficial_Website
Old 01-26-2010, 05:55 AM   #69
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

As for my ET mentorship. I would want a female mentor because it would be easier for me. I am a male and a very wise female teacher would be conducive to instruction, although a male teacher could work too.

I would have one or two of the Andromedians contact me and take me on a short trip in a small craft of theirs. Hopefully before offering mentorship they could repair my DNA so that I could once again regain full consciousness and have full access to all my previous memories of all of my past lives. Upon doing this the mentorship could begin, although now on a level playing field.

The principle focus at first of our meetings would be on the nature of full consciousness and what full self awareness really is (awareness of awareness independent of all external stimulus). They would teach me how to use my own mind and awareness to bend space and time, and as a result, learn how to teleport, levitate, frequency hop, and commune with the universe as a whole and as one singular coherent conscious point of self awareness.

This would be a start. From there, the skies the limit.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:08 AM   #70
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

We all have to fully understand first what we really are. We are a genetically engineered hybrid creature born of the manipulations of the Draconian Reptilians. They took over this solar system 357 thousand years ago and at that time redesigned those humans that became their slaves. They had an edge in technology and perhaps still do. That may be why the original Lyrans/Elohim race (those that still hold the original genetic template for the pure form human race) have not come back here to save any of us. They are prevented by the Dracos somehow.

Once we understand that we have been heavily doctored and shut down by use of extensive genetic alteration, then we will see that the only true and pure way that real mentorship can happen, is if we regain our former estate. We need to gain full consciousness once again and remember who we really are. I for one believe that I am a part of the original Lyran race, but was dragged into this quagmire long long ago.

Until we are restored to our former state of consciousness, true mentorship will not go nearly as far as it could.

Last edited by Spiritelemental; 01-26-2010 at 06:12 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:09 AM   #71
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Spiritelemental. Just curious why so set on Andromedian mentor? So many benevolent ET's out there. Are you already in contact?

Sorry but Draconian Reptilians have nothing to do with a mentor. Nor ever will they. But thanks for the history lesson.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:19 AM   #72
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Judge Mentor,

I was contacted by 3 members of an alien race sometime ago, but they were not Andromedians. Thats another story which Id rather not get into here. Needless to say those beings have another agenda, although it is a positive one.

The reason Im so interested in the Andromedians and other contactees is that they have had real contact with alien races. Direct, face to face physical contact as oppose to channeled information. There are only so many real contactees to go around, and so I am forced to focus on those alien races that have revealed themselves in a true manner because only real contactees can be trusted. Everyone else, no matter how smart or gifted is prone to ego contamination and the inherant limitations of their own mind and sense abilities.

Sorry if all this is long winding, but then... you invited me here didnt you?
Old 01-26-2010, 06:53 AM   #73
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

You mean fear, sex ,reptiles, truth, nonsense. Not necessarily in that order. Not the first one in this thread to try that. Almost the same way.

Truly mind blowing.

How about some more mentor idea's folks. Love to hear them.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #74
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Amazing how steering this thread off topic keeps happening. If distraction from the question is the best you can do.....
Old 01-27-2010, 04:55 PM   #75
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

I fear this thread has been killed by people going off topic about reptile history. Most of the posts in this thread are completely off topic. To those who noticed this thread getting forced off topic my hats off. To those that chose to spin this loving idea off topic my heart goes out to you. You just need to be loved.
This thread was started with the most positive thought. And is something everyone should be thinking about without reptiles involved. I repeatedly tried to keep it on topic here.

Last edited by JudgeMental; 01-29-2010 at 03:32 AM.