Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 01:31 PM   #1
arcora
Banned

Default Ringing in the ears

Most of my life I have experienced a sensation of ringing in the ears. It is more noticeable when I become engrossed in ideas that are spiritual in nature.

It is a very high frequency tone. It isn't uncomfortable or annoying - it is just there.

I never thought anything about it until I ran across a post here mentioning a similar phenomenom.

Can anyone give me ideas as to what it might be?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:45 PM   #2
Northboy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ringing in the ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Most of my life I have experienced a sensation of ringing in the ears. It is more noticeable when I become engrossed in ideas that are spiritual in nature.

It is a very high frequency tone. It isn't uncomfortable or annoying - it is just there.

I never thought anything about it until I ran across a post here mentioning a similar phenomenom.

I have it too, but I can't go in large cities anymore. The ringing and the pressure on my eardrums is intense. I have been told its from being empathic to spiritual pressure (stress).

Would you be bipolar?
Northboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:47 PM   #3
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northboy View Post
Would you be bipolar?
No, I don't think so. I've always been fairly balanced.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:49 PM   #4
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

How Our Personal Ascension Process May Cause Migraines, Ringing in the Ears and Head Pressure

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Our-Pe...ure&id=1341998
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:51 PM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Ascension Symptoms
http://www.think-aboutit.com/Spiritu...onSymptoms.htm
Old 09-14-2008, 02:00 PM   #6
QtesUKStoke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Its not just me then! i've had this for years on and off the past week there has been a very significant increase in different tones very high fequency only just audible also clicking on the ear drums like a passenger would experience during the decent of aircraft.
the clicking in the ears over the past week really has never been at this level before.
QtesUKStoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:26 PM   #7
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

howdy folks,

here is one more of my favorites. This site was posted here in another thread. One of the best I think. READ HER ENERGY ALERTS. There is also an archive and you can subscribe.

Karen Bishop is amazing.

http://www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/APsymptoms.htm
Old 09-14-2008, 02:32 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

- it is something that happens...
so, you can start to hear "your song"

each soul, or "Original Spark" has its own sound

everyones is different -- it's your special song / the authentic you

brightest blessings

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 02-04-2010 at 01:38 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:37 PM   #9
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

I've also experienced this ringing, sometimes in my right ear sometimes in my left. they come and go quickly for me, like a deep bell tone or a a gong.

also, thank you for the links Jester but those symptoms listed are very generalized and I find them a bit suspicous. people fall into depression for many different reasons. weight gain localized in the abdominal area is usually caused by sugar/carbohydrate overconsumption or just plain genetics--apple-shaped people. disorientation and memory loss can be attributed to a variety of reasons ranging from a certain vitamin deficiencies to toxic chemical absorption to just 'getting along in your years' so to speak.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:27 PM   #10
Northboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No, I don't think so. I've always been fairly balanced.
I only asked because I am.
Northboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:23 PM   #11
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default What just happened?

I was just sitting outside, and suddenly like a switch was turned off, the ringing stopped?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #12
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Patti,

Yeah, I've also got tinitus, and have had it since the autumn of 2001. Spent several years being very annoyed about it, because I love making and listening to music. Now I've accepted that it's there, which makes me focus on it less, and I'm careful about exposing the ears to loud music and sounds.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:50 PM   #13
arcora
Banned

I don't think this is tinitus.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:15 AM   #14
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I have it as well, but am used to it so it doesnt bother me anymore
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:29 AM   #15
CosmicFever

I've always had these. Sometime my left and sometimes my right. I didn't think much of them. Then I found this website where this guy explains why you have them and who's doing it. The site is www.montalk.net.

peace,
cosmic
Old 09-15-2008, 08:47 AM   #16
CosmicFever

This will take you directly to the page that discusses ringing in the ears.

http://montalk.net/matrix/67/the-art-of-hyper-dimensional-war
peace,
cosmic
Old 09-15-2008, 09:33 AM   #17
PiriusTarthis
Avalon Senior Member

This is along the lines of the one above:

http://in2worlds.net/eartonesringings

If your ear ringing is constant, then it's probably genuine tinnitus. But if you only get them occasionally maybe they mean something for you.

Also, see this post on OMF for a summary on what they could mean.

Consensus appears to be that intermittent ear ringing indicates being psychically focused in upon or monitored, and that left ear has different meaning from right.

If you can figure out what yours mean they can be useful as indicators of things.
PiriusTarthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:48 AM   #18
arcora
Banned

Very interesting. Thank you for the info.

The tone in the MP3 posted on the other board is just about exactly what I am hearing.

I have been paying attention to it and, as I said in my OP it tends to come when I focus on the more spritual. It had been in both ears but for the past few days it's been primarily in the left.

It begins ringing when I start to read this board or investigate other similar resources and goes away when I am doing something different. Sometimes it comes when I relax and meditate.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:54 AM   #19
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I too have the tone in my ears and have had for sometime. Its there but I can live with it.

I was having a conversation with myself about it, and decided it was there for a reason related to the changes so i wouldnt mess with it. Your mileage may vary - if you are finding it too much to bear, I have read that you can ask your guardians to get it turned down a bit. (At the risk of slowing down what ever it is supposed to be doing).

If it really is tinnitus, then if you haven't already, check out the diet and blood pressure!
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:01 AM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I too have the high pitch ringing but it has just started. Of course I just started meditating and all. And sometimes as I lay down, I hear a clicking sound like a cricket. I did mention it to a friend who experiences the same. It totally drives me nuts. It's almost 5am and I can't sleep again! this sound drives me nuts.

One more thing that happens to me is my phone will light up as if it's going to ring. No body is there. It lights up my room and drives me nuts. The room turns blue for two minutes every hour on the hour

Anyone else have this problem I have to shut my phone up everynight now. My neighbor looked like I was nuts so I shut my mouth now. any idea of what this is?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:02 AM   #21
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I too have the tone in my ears and have had for sometime. Its there but I can live with it.

I was having a conversation with myself about it, and decided it was there for a reason related to the changes so i wouldnt mess with it. Your mileage may vary - if you are finding it too much to bear, I have read that you can ask your guardians to get it turned down a bit. (At the risk of slowing down what ever it is supposed to be doing).

If it really is tinnitus, then if you haven't already, check out the diet and blood pressure!

It doesn't bother me per se. It is just there.

However it is noticeable enough that I began to question its source.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:07 AM   #22
Son of Eire
Avalon Senior Member

I am getting a gong sound starting in the right ear and moving through my head to left ear and back to right ear.it is not uncomortable and only lasts a few seconds and has happened more often 4 times last week twice when on this forum.I hreard David Wilcock say it is a sign the pineal gland is being activated,and you should pay attention to what you where doing or thinking just prior to the sound.
Love and Life to all.
Son of Eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:11 AM   #23
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, i find it becomes more apparent when i think about it;when i get along about the usual mundaneities of life it recedes.Electromagnetic soup such as the p.c. you find yourself in front of or the telelphona masts and cell phone activity swamping the atmosphere/ether.It's pollution man made-esp. if you live in a city we are slowly evolving to incorporate these sounds and vibrations inot our psyche which is bad.We aren't 'meant' to be drowned out by these sterile,repetitive frequencies-i tmay well be a design to subliminally dumb us down as much as tv advertising?
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:31 AM   #24
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
One more thing that happens to me is my phone will light up as if it's going to ring. No body is there. It lights up my room and drives me nuts. The room turns blue for two minutes every hour on the hour
I just have an intuitional answer here. Someone from "up there" wants to talk to you. You need to "answer the phone" (in your head)!
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:04 PM   #25
Sentinel
Avalon Senior Member

I have had this also recently. It would be very interesting to know how many others have this, as I also have speculated over its source after ruling out tinitus. Other peoples experiences also correlate with mine! I have it now.
Sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote