Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-13-2009, 10:03 PM   #201
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpotential View Post
And in stressing this he points out that as a result we should not be led down the path of SDI initiatives as would really be exploited for human control by the powers that be.
Consider, the powers that be are ET, multi-dimensional shape shifters to be more exact, in addition to third dimensional et's like some greys, as other witnesses have experienced and vouched for.

Who believes that a conspiracy the size of the one we are facing can be managed and controlled by regular humans? Let's get real here. How much smarter would these humans have to be than say anyone you know??

Humans are in the trap, a matrix, the prison wardens that are trying to keep them there, are non-human, or humans working for the non-humans. All of which, at the higher levels, are feeding from the energy of the people trapped in the matrix themselves (the children of God trapped in the matrix).

That being said, what the prison wardens (ETs, PTB) haven't figured out, is that God has had a plan for this planet all along and the dark ones services are no longer needed here. Thank you and goodbye dark ones. However, please bend the knee on the way out and we can just chalk it all up to another experience in the schoolroom of infinity! * yes it will involve paying back the karma... but you'll be worked with to help do so.

Note that the dark ones still in embodiment also get the chance to start making good karma now by turning towards the light and helping work for the ascension of man rather than against it. There's a biblical line about that actually, it doesn't matter how long you've been toiling in the field for the master, just that you started toiling before the appointed time came... We've been able to play in the sandbox of duality in the third dimension (or the duality of the 4th or 5th) for a long time now, but it's now time to come up higher, that's how it works... as above so below, all about the cycles

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-13-2009 at 10:14 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:07 AM   #202
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

This 'interview' if you could call it that, was a wasted opportunity and unfortunately dominated by ego. Greer was asked for an interview and obliged, only then to be attacked cos his view didnt follow everyone elses. I was hoping to hear Dr Greers views and more up to date info..well he didnt get the chance.

Kerry needs to learn how to ask questions without her ego getting in the way.
An hour long argument is NOT an interview.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:09 AM   #203
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Energetic equivalent to our oneness..... I will accept all hate mail:

Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:39 AM   #204
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
What if malevolent interdimensionals are masquerading as benevolent extraterrestrials? What if malevolent reptilians are masquerading as benevolent humans? This thing could get very, very confusing.
You mean it's not already confusing? What if humans are creating PLFs that are programmed to behave like malevolent interdimensionals masquerading as benevolent ETs who look exactly like humans except for their thumbs????? What if they are also programmed to ask "what if" all the time????? Quick, everybody look at your thumbs now....
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:08 AM   #205
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Consider, the powers that be are ET, multi-dimensional shape shifters to be more exact, in addition to third dimensional et's like some greys, as other witnesses have experienced and vouched for.

Who believes that a conspiracy the size of the one we are facing can be managed and controlled by regular humans? Let's get real here. How much smarter would these humans have to be than say anyone you know??

Humans are in the trap, a matrix, the prison wardens that are trying to keep them there, are non-human, or humans working for the non-humans. All of which, at the higher levels, are feeding from the energy of the people trapped in the matrix themselves (the children of God trapped in the matrix).

That being said, what the prison wardens (ETs, PTB) haven't figured out, is that God has had a plan for this planet all along and the dark ones services are no longer needed here. Thank you and goodbye dark ones. However, please bend the knee on the way out and we can just chalk it all up to another experience in the schoolroom of infinity! * yes it will involve paying back the karma... but you'll be worked with to help do so.

Note that the dark ones still in embodiment also get the chance to start making good karma now by turning towards the light and helping work for the ascension of man rather than against it. There's a biblical line about that actually, it doesn't matter how long you've been toiling in the field for the master, just that you started toiling before the appointed time came... We've been able to play in the sandbox of duality in the third dimension (or the duality of the 4th or 5th) for a long time now, but it's now time to come up higher, that's how it works... as above so below, all about the cycles
I have to agree with you 14 Chakras. And Jhana, I think we have forgotten the power of our creator God and the fact that we have free will and we are bringing this on ourselves because of our negative way of life and because we have not appreciated our Mother Earth. There are rules for which we must live by in order to have harmony on this planet and the negative energies, demons, ets, etc whatever you call them are manipulating us and feeding off of our negative energies and have been doing it for thousands of years. But I believe its all coming to an end and soon. George Kavassilas has some interesting concepts and you can visit his website www.georgekavassilas.org .

love and friendship
firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:15 AM   #206
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Cute Jnana!!!

The discussions are becoming a game as much as discerning the game through discussions... A wi-fi of 'what-ifs.'
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 04:43 AM   #207
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Energetic equivalent to our oneness..... I will accept all hate mail:
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 05:59 AM   #208
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

Humans are in the trap, a matrix, the prison wardens that are trying to keep them there, are non-human, or humans working for the non-humans...

This is quite a thread. It brings back some very difficult, but ultimately very eye-opening expeirences.

There are more good ETs that bad ETs (and the variety of other entities and the humans that are being moved about their chess board). The fact remains, when one encounters a rough faction, the event is so overwhelmingly demonic that it's difficult for a person to see around it, so to
speak.

I was lucky as I had the clarity of mind - it being one to three days after the more powerful encounter with the good ones - who will ultimately have the upper hand afer the great, final test of this age is over with. It's a test that is being watched... one we must participate in to be considered worth a helping hand. The self-serving faction would rather we stay dumb. Little do they know; their existance is just as doomed as ours if they don't change their ways. We can help the human ones to the light, but their arrogance has been cemented in them through their in-bread generations).

I'm happy that there are a lot of people on this forum who see the bigger picture. I've been through a lot. Fear and mind control killed my lover 1982. She has told to take a loaded gun, put to her head and pull the trigger. She did just that.

I put the words "this as an NSA friendly site" in one of my web projects. Please don't think I'm a mole for them. It stems from my experience. A couple decades ago they (or an Illuminati faction in thier ranks) dipped into a psychic kettle that left a lot of dark echos that seemed to fall silent (for me, at least), for years, but are now bouncing about again because the age is closing and they better do something because they know (but won't addmit) that the better time line is not accomidating to anti-life adgendas.

Here's to Love,

Cheers,

(clink)

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:43 AM   #209
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
You mean it's not already confusing? What if humans are creating PLFs that are programmed to behave like malevolent interdimensionals masquerading as benevolent ETs who look exactly like humans except for their thumbs????? What if they are also programmed to ask "what if" all the time????? Quick, everybody look at your thumbs now....
Right now...for a lot of people...the information on this subject is second, third, or fourth hand...rather than being directly experienced. It seems that this may change in the near future. I agree that things are already confusing...but that it may become even more confusing as the general public begins to experience this phenomenon directly. Many people may go nuts...especially if complete economic collapse, civil unrest, martial law, suspension of the Constitution, FEMA camps, Earth changes, aliens coming out of the closet, etc...are part of the package. It may be a perfect storm of turmoil and confusion. I hope not.

About my 'what if' collective hive programming...I blame that on my chip infested second brain. Thumbs? I don't have thumbs. I'm so confused.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:09 AM   #210
KellyNUTS
Avalon Senior Member

This link may make things a little more clearer as to why Kerry may have switched her interviewing style after keeping it pretty much the same for all previous interviews!!

http://eaglesdisobey.net/

Read the update link in page(at top) & part 2 "Whos your daddy" on that main page!!!

Kerry may be working for the PTB without even knowing it?!?

Last edited by KellyNUTS; 08-14-2009 at 07:23 AM.
KellyNUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:35 AM   #211
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Many people may go nuts...especially if complete economic collapse, civil unrest, martial law, suspension of the Constitution, FEMA camps, Earth changes, aliens coming out of the closet, etc...are part of the package. It may be a perfect storm of turmoil and confusion.

About my 'what if' collective hive programming...I blame that on my chip infested second brain. Thumbs? I don't have thumbs. I'm so confused.
And i guess you are using this board as your therapy by pouring out your stream of consciousness on the computer screen. Stop worrying about all those things you have mentioned above ( to me it looks like you want everybody here to concentrate on those issues, to steer everybody's attention in that direction...what for? to manifest all this?).
Stick with the American Constitution for the Solar System....it will be better for everybody.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:52 AM   #212
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, it does seem like a concerted effort to destroy PC and Kerry. I read the DB material of shared emails etc.. So according to DB, Kerry dissed BR, warned of problems between them, must be getting money from the dark side, calls us "children", gives out negatively charged crystals (by comparing same type of incident for another person) linked to the Illuminati and nefarious dark rituals so as to cause depression and suicidal tendencies. Let's see DB called Kerry a liar, cheap skate, victim of mind control and possible 'walk-in' and/or demon possession.

I think she's in a no win situation here. It appears there has been a systematic attack going on against PC and Kerry particularly. I mean Bill said he agreed with Kerry's positions yet no one seems bothered by Bill's views. The only thing Kerry can do is continue to interview people, put out great information, and be herself. This division must make the ptb very happy. Hmmm, Order out of Chaos anyone?
Old 08-14-2009, 12:31 PM   #213
Myplanet2
In The Mists

There's no need to speculate when discernment is available.

Kerry is not under anybodies control. But she's not under her own control either. She's in the middle of dealing with the subject matter of her lifes lesson, and go figure, she's refusing anyones placing control points on her, while placing them all around.

I had her looked over by a 9th dimensional Pleiadian group I have contact with (yes I can tell the difference), and they affirmed that Kerry is not under any entities control.

It's just her working her stuff out, while the recent waves of energy place increased demands that she do so.

That's paranoia coming from whoever suggests she's possessed.

Camelot/Avalon however are childs play for the PTB to steer and control, because so many members depend on "non-self" sources for discernment. It can't come from without.

It's obvious that a majority here still readily embrace PTB influence in their lives. From there, it just seeps in until there is a taint.

Anything Kerry is creating, Kerry is creating.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:48 PM   #214
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I had her looked over by a 9th dimensional Pleiadian group I have contact with (yes I can tell the difference), and they affirmed that Kerry is not under any entities control.
Its nice you have access to such facilities

Camelot/Avalon however are childs play for the PTB to steer and control, because so many members depend on "non-self" sources for discernment. It can't come from without.

It's obvious that a majority here still readily embrace PTB influence in their lives. From there, it just seeps in until there is a taint.
Yes yes yes yes
So many are realising this now. Makes me smile.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 04:45 PM   #215
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
There's no need to speculate when discernment is available.

Kerry is not under anybodies control. But she's not under her own control either. She's in the middle of dealing with the subject matter of her lifes lesson, and go figure, she's refusing anyones placing control points on her, while placing them all around.

It's just her working her stuff out, while the recent waves of energy place increased demands that she do so.

That's paranoia coming from whoever suggests she's possessed.

Anything Kerry is creating, Kerry is creating.
That sounds right
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:42 PM   #216
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

777 just posted this on the x-men thread:

Choosing sides
Old 08-15-2009, 12:19 AM   #217
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

And then the wolf said to the gingerbread man: "Jump on my nose so you will not get wet......." And that was the end of the gingerbread man.

Fairy tales are packed with wisdom. For arguments sake, assuming there really are ET's floating around Earth at this time , the best way to take us over with the least amount of hassle would be to make us blindly believe they are here to save us.

Talk is cheap.

If it comes down to it, you won't catch me hoppin' on any ship, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpotential View Post
The whole issue of Greer’s view that there are no negative ETs is in fact quite simple to understand. And his position is very sound.
LP
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:47 AM   #218
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I would'nt qualify it an interview but rather a debate on divergent viewpoints.
Where both sides despite the tension between themselves managed to get their point across.
The accumulation of knowledge tends to bring one to hold convictions that he then has to defend.
This creates polarity . So within so without .
We will see less and less of these manifestations as the collective consciousness moves beyond
and a unifiying field is created .

http://vodpod.com/watch/308911-maste...rgy-meditation

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 08-15-2009 at 12:06 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:28 AM   #219
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Clay Douglass and James Gilliland

In Thursday's show Bill and Kerry spoke with Militia leader Clay Douglas during the first hour. The militia is defined as every able-bodied male American between the ages of 18-45 that can be called up to defend fellow Americans. The militia members are not terrorists.

Clay was activated into this mission as a witness to the Waco massacre of about 100 people, 17 of them children. Clay has been publishing for 25 years and has been on the radio for 16 years. He spoke about passive resistance such as the Oathkeepers who pledge not to follow orders such as taking guns away from Americans. He says the banksters and the corporations are the real evil.

Liberty neighborhoods - turn your backyards into gardens and meet with your neighbors. Install wind and solar power at your homes, and become free from the power mongers.
Clay's website is http://freeamerican.com/

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-081309.mp3

In the second hour of the show, Bill and Kerry speak with James Gilliland of
http://www.eceti.org/. He agrees with B & K that there are (I forget the terms James used) "good and bad" aliens interacting here on earth, but that it is very easy to exclude the "bad" by the kind of energy you yourself hold and you can ask for help from any high spiritual master, and gave an example of calling upon Babaji [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babaji] for help. The degraded energy being simply stood there with it's head down and could not look up into this high energy of Babaji and my words now, simply wilted away.

James has insider information that deadly microbial agents and vaccines have been developed in an attempt to reduce the population. For those involved he says the severe karmic debt for these actions will have to paid and advises getting out while you can.

James ended with - the message from adepts from all advanced spiritual paths is to focus on love and joy and bliss until you become it. The path to enlightenment is so simple.

and much more - click at the halfway point to listen to James Gilliland.
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-081309.mp3
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:52 AM   #220
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Today I've been listening to a 2 hour interview with the famous British author, UFO expert Timothy Good. (Who also happens to be a professional studio musician, playing violin on tracks of Depeche Mode, Phil Collins & Sir Paul McCartney)

Very interesting interview, with short, to the point questions & a very well informed Timothy Good giving long, to the point answers, talking about a wide variaty of subjects, that are all more or less connected with the 'disclosure' subject.

Not interrupted by commercial breaks, which makes a hell of a difference, because it's not an endless repetition of the same 'before & after the break' questions & answers.

Enjoy!

http://www.binnallofamerica.com/audio4.html
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:06 AM   #221
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Yes yes yes yes
So many are realising this now. Makes me smile.
it was the subject of my thread about us becoming wiser.... but somehow the posts there have steered away from it...

Last edited by burgundia; 08-15-2009 at 11:10 AM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:57 PM   #222
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I am watching the interview. I had to stop and see if you were talking about it. I haven't read any post yet in this thread. Will do later. I'm at 30 minutes into the interview and I feel discomfort as I'm watching. It is completely inappropriate from Kerry to interrupt like this. I would apologize to Greer. I can clearly see where Greer is going and there is no need to interrupt him like this. Let Greer do the talk, and if you still feel that there are bad ETs, say so when Greer is done speaking.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:52 PM   #223
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

Notice the structure of an interview: One person asks the questions. The other person answers them. This gives an undue advantage to the Interviewer. They may withhold certain questions, or interrupt and not allow enough time to give a full answer. Also the person being interviewed cannot ask any questions! Think about this? I have always thought if I am being interviewed, I should be able to ask the Interviewer questions for the sake of clarity. Now we see in the Kerry, Bill and Steven Greer interview we see these rules being stretched and broken. I think what Kerry is establishing here is an informal style which allows for emotions and feelings to come into play. I think Steven was taken aback, but he defended himself very well. I am glad they all ended up friends when it was all over.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:55 AM   #224
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

I regularly work as a freelance editor for tv companies who produce talkshows & my specialty is the preparation of 'serious' interviews, with high profile guests. Rule one is to make sure that the host asks questions & only interrups when the answer he gets is not what he wants to hear, because it's not to the point & has no news value. When an interview becomes a conversation & a lot of what's been said by either guest or host, is wasting valuable time that could have been used better, someone should point that out. I have the feeling that Kerry is a bit to preoccupied with hearing her own voice. And you can't talk & listen at the same time.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:18 AM   #225
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Bill Ryan interviews Kerry Cassidy as regard the way the talk with Steven Greer was conducted. Learn about the context of it .

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-081109.mp3

Love and kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote