Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-21-2009, 03:26 PM   #1851
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

The soul goes into the darkness of the carnal nature, at the Scorpio Sagittarius gate, and is born again at the winTer solstice, after facing ones demons. (The dark night of the Soul)

The G is 7, the union of matter and spirit which is the Earth.The T is in the same position as the D, so we have a code for GOD.There are 13 weeks from the fall equinox at Virgo to Capricorn.

The Abyss is where the soul looses its memory, and must regain it by Remembering 3.14.You can see this divine drama right at the letters MN or man. The seed of divinity is planted here,and this is where it rises from its philosophical death.

This is the meaning of HAPI- Nest-Look at the dollar bill the whole story is there.This is where the system of materialism fa(ll)s to its death, and a new consciousness is born.

The shift in the alphabet takes place at the letter Q, which is 17- the gateway.Res Q
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:33 PM   #1852
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Where are we currently on the alphabet?

I assume we is the Earth as a collective?
Or are individuals at different stages?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:04 PM   #1853
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

As a collective we are at the letters MN. The alphabet is the connected with the flow of energy of the universe. It
is truly divine in its construct.
EXit 10- 911
Debit = 222 911
Audit= gold 1111- 911

When we are IG- norant,its the quest to be a GI-Jo
(GI) - (ZA) INTELLIGENCE
Old 11-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #1854
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

There is a WEST GATE arena here in Phx on 9400 H1N1 drive.
Hana like H-anna Mont-ana. The west gate is Scorpio, home of the Arizona Cardinals, the red eye pf Tehuti.
Old 11-21-2009, 05:10 PM   #1855
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Oph-Ra announced that she will retire in 2011
Oph-Ra in the Kabalah has a value of 356
Oph-Ra 356 means Mother of Goliath , which is the Celestial Ophiuchus in Scorpio.
EYE Q(u)IT
Old 11-22-2009, 04:37 PM   #1856
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

3 inch subs -

Committee of 300 (aka Olympians)
Shadow government
Thanks to the sworn testimony of Guerzoni, Italy and Eu- rope but not the U.S. learned that Kissinger was behind the death of Aldo Moro. This tragic affair demonstrates the ability of the Committee of 300 to impose its will upon any government without exception.
http://www.whale.to/b/300.html

300: Good Greeks vs. Bad Persians

no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:57 PM   #1857
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
uh oh. In Canada, we have a five-oh dollar ft. long... the new bill (2000) is supposed to 'celebrate' women's rights, the right to vote, and so on. I guess. So, there's 5 women on it. There are a few statues in Canada, too, in prominent places of honour. These women are known as the "Famous Five."

But the story is unsavory to me...

Eugenics 101

Emily Murphy was also closely associated with the Orange Order, an organization of Irish-descended Protestants who advocated a European-based system of apartheid. They were exclusionary to Catholics, and all non-white persons, and closely associated with the Ku Klux Klan. From 1922 to 1937 the Klan was active in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.

The word "eugenics" was coined in 1883 by Sir Francis Galton, a cousin of Charles Darwin, to refer to the study and use of selective breeding of animals or humans to improve a species over generations. Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party fabricated and clearly defined five so-called races of human being based upon colour of skin and texture of hair. White was to be superior, on top of yellow, brown, red and black. The Nazis systematically murdered millions of people, based upon the ideologies of white supremacy and ethnic cleansing. Their tactics included mass murder, controlled breeding, and sterilization.

Judge Emily Murphy approved all the legislation that passed through her bench at the time, which included all of the Chinese exclusion acts, the Indian Act of 1923 and the Residential School Act of 1925. From 1923 to 1980, the Canadian government took native children off their designated reservation, to be raised by Christian-run schools and dormitories.

Three of the Famous Five advocated for sterilization of some persons. Emily Murphy travelled throughout British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan and delivered more than 100 speeches supporting laws for forced sterilization. Murphy, along with McClung, a novelist and legislator, and McKinney,* the first woman sworn into the Alberta Legislature, were all instrumental in the Alberta Sexual Sterilization Act adopted in 1928. Until 1972, the Alberta government made applications to the provincial court for the forced sterilization of 4,725 Albertans (2,882 were actually authorized). Most of the sterilizations were done to young women under the age of 25. Some as young as 14 had surgical procedures to ensure that they could never sexually reproduce. Native persons and Metis comprised only 2.5 per cent of Alberta's population, but accounted for 25 per cent of Alberta's sterilization procedures.

More unsavory details here!>

http://www.ottawaxpress.ca/news/news...IDArticle=5296

*The University of Calgary Library is named after this schnilluminatus.
RE UKRAINE - IF THE SHOE FITS...

One of eugenics' earliest advocates in Canada was the psychiatrist Charles Kirk Clarke, who took the lead in connecting "feeble-mindedness" to immigration, deprecating the peoples of central and eastern Europe as "defectives."
http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.c...s&Params=A2126
Old 11-22-2009, 05:00 PM   #1858
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
May 12, 2008 2:02 AM
Anonymous said...
You haven't exposed the full madness of Rimington's organisation and their plans yet:

Rimington had been programmed to be a 'lizard programmer' i.e. satanic abortionist.

However, along with her US mate Mr Mann (tycoon extraordinaire) she had begun to get delusions of grandeur - fuelled by the Rockefeller Family who actually worshipped a 'lizard god' on the quiet.

You sound loony just writing about this stuff, don't you?

Anyway, Rimington began to see herself as what Mr Icke would term an 'interdimensional space lizard' and what would such a creature do if it landed on Earth?

Lay eggs...

In effect, that is what this evil organisation has done - cloned Rimington's eggs (she is the STELLA MARIS of the Illuminati cult) and implanted them in approx. 100,000 women in the UK as well as all over the world. This is an international test trial.

Richard Tomlinson explained the ultimate trajectory of such an action:

To create a 'hybrid' man who could become pregnant. The Illuminati cult wants to eventually make 'women' redundant - a Nazi eugenics project of horrifying proportions. Rimington was a prototype of this project and couldn't actually have children herself. She was what one might term a transexual but secretly always thought of herself as a 'man'.

The eggs are currently been monitored by the 'HH naval intelligence coding run by the Monarchy) in NHS clinical coding and they have to be destroyed.

Rimington was singled out as having something terrible on her genes by the Luciferians/Satanists of this cult and to let things take their course, is to invite more than disaster and not just on a genetic/biological level.

Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...303#post168303
Old 11-22-2009, 05:08 PM   #1859
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

It seems to me that there is a lot more than cr@p and urine.

Body secretions include:

* Cerumen also known as earwax
* Gastric juice
* Breast milk
* Mucus (including nasal drainage and phlegm)
* Saliva
* Sebum (skin oil)
* Semen
* Sweat
* Tears
* Vaginal secretion

Saliva is interesting. It's actually a venom (the enzyme components for digestion).

WIKI: Saliva is produced in and secreted from the salivary glands. Human saliva is composed of 98% water, while the other 2% consists of other compounds such as electrolytes, mucus, antibacterial compounds, and various enzymes.

E.g. US Patent 7060265 - Cloning and recombinant production of polistinae venom enzymes, such as phospholipase and hyaluronidase, and immunological therapies based thereon
Old 12-07-2009, 08:27 PM   #1860
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

LOST at C

Master of the C

Above and beyond C

Old 12-07-2009, 08:38 PM   #1861
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

looks like Beyonce with her V-shaped decolte is in the grid, imprisoned in the matrix.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:53 PM   #1862
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

This thread was so amazing and kept me coming here everyday, sometimes just for this one alone. I don't know if this will come out right as a question but I have seen these signs all my life but more recently I have begun to ask myself to what end?

So what if someone puts an obvious archtype or symbol in a music video or a movie poster. If we recognise it, good we can feel pleased with ourselves or see deeper into what is being suggested. But what does it do for the movie? Is it a private conversation going between parties?
Is that connected to the content of the film at all or the power of suggestion it may have over people, or is it tagged on as a continuing aestetic joke?

That's a bit of a question, I know, if I have managed to convey my meaning.

And I am more visual in my recognition so this has me bugged why this spelling "Inglourious Basterds" I can see that maybe the second word would just have been banned or censored but the first and honestly I have not done a comparative numerology on either and I probably wouldn't trully understand the difference anyway.

all the best

g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:40 PM   #1863
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
This thread was so amazing and kept me coming here everyday, sometimes just for this one alone. I don't know if this will come out right as a question but I have seen these signs all my life but more recently I have begun to ask myself to what end?

So what if someone puts an obvious archtype or symbol in a music video or a movie poster. If we recognise it, good we can feel pleased with ourselves or see deeper into what is being suggested. But what does it do for the movie? Is it a private conversation going between parties?
Is that connected to the content of the film at all or the power of suggestion it may have over people, or is it tagged on as a continuing aestetic joke?

all the best

g
Hi Harper

In answer to your question of why/what is the point of these signs they leave - I think its a few things.

Like you said, leaving messages to each other (there is more than one group aware of these messages) is a reason.

The big reason though, they use the system as a form of manipulation. They control the people by putting them through the rituals. They CAN do this as people dont know the rituals.

Once you start to C the symbols and learn the rituals, you are no longer suceptibal to the manipulation. THEY hold no power over you any longer. Real freedom will come from piercing the veil
Old 12-18-2009, 03:22 PM   #1864
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Iain,

Thank you for the swift response, who though is going through the ritual, the actors/signers whatever or the audience in their emotional reaction to what is being protrayed? And what if your reaction is different than what they want, what if instead you don't go out and ravage someone after a naked music video but throw up instead -- does it matter? I might sound mental I know I'm just trying to make the examples as distant from each other as possible. Is any emotional release enough to feed their spells?

And I see the signs and don't fall for it but i don't know what ritual it is, does that matter?

Anyone want to have a go at the tanantino question? There is something about that man....or he is a perfect director to revisit some of the bigger symbolistic themes of movies of the past as if to redouble the efforts.

Anyway his excuse for the spelling was "its just a movie thing" and I'm sure it is :-)
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:50 PM   #1865
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all, this is an amazing thread btw. I believe this 'code' is a representation of siphoning the infinite into symbolism, and what is being done here is eXposing how this symbology has been twisted and flipped around to confuse and entrap the masses.

I just stumbled across this e-book by R.A Schwaller de Lubicz called Esoterism and Symbol (1985)
Here are the subjects listed in the contents:

1 Esoterism has no common measure with deliberate concealment of truth.
2 There is in man a cerebral intelligence and also an innate intelligence.
3 Cerebral intelligence depends upon the the recording of observed facts.
4 Intelligence-of-the-heart is purely a function of experienced innate consciousness.
5 Fundamentally, consciousness has two aspects: one is the result of comparisons, the other of identification.
6 Everything that lives, moves.
7 Appearance is the dualization of a single principle and defines nature, or living spirit.
8 Becoming, or formation of substance into matter, is the mystery of reflection.
9 When classifying becoming into kingdoms, genesis is time, matter or formed substance is space.
10 There are two possible functions of logic, one cerebral or mechanical, the other vital.
11 The definition of anything whatsoever in the natural or physical universe is innate consciousness.
12 The disaggregation of any being can affect its quantity through analysis or "mechanical logic."
13 Innate consciousness is inscribed in matter and is subject to all its transformations.
14 The faculty of "hearing" instinct and translating it in the brain is intuition.
15 Rational universe and metaphysical universe do not exist as essentially different entities.
16 Everything in the universe represents one of the possibilities immanent in the Source or Word.
17 The symbol is a conventional representation. The hieroglyph is direct, nonconventional writing.
18 The Kabbalah, as revelation of the esoteric meaning of the Testament of Moses, has given rise to a very false notion of esoterism.
19 Esoterism is not a particular meaning hidden in a text, but a state of fusion.

If anyone is interested pm me and I can tell you how to get the e-book, as well as two more of his works: The Temple in Man - Sacred Architecture and the Perfect Man (1977) and Ancient Egypt, Science, and the Evolution of Consciousness (1978)

I hope everyone is finding their own way of grounding themselves with these intense energies we are experiencing; especially given the time of season.

Keep up the Great Work

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:03 AM   #1866
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
And I am more visual in my recognition so this has me bugged why this spelling "Inglourious Basterds"
I'll take a stab at it... 'Basterds' first E = ?

Harper - Are you are *bugged* (?) because Quentin Tarantino can't spell INGLORIOUS BASTARDS, visual incongruity... ? [The Nazis got away. The high profile ones burned: good show! (not) The film was about hunting genes. Not one was marked with a scar, in actuality - just a wish.]

Maybe it's a mythic tale (somewhere in E) about bastards as a collective, social identity, not elite (slave, 'everyman')...

Last edited by no caste; 12-28-2009 at 04:56 AM.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #1867
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

The problem with 2010 is it adds up to 3, like 2001 did. Any comments? I'm not getting a good feeling about it.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #1868
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

what did the arrow say

Convert between
Arabic Numbers &
Roman Numerals

MMI equals 2001

MMX equals 2010
Old 12-28-2009, 06:01 PM   #1869
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

2010 year of the AVATAR- much more info later

Old 12-28-2009, 06:08 PM   #1870
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

2010 is Year of the Tiger...
Old 12-31-2009, 04:43 PM   #1871
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

111 HABITS & WEEDS

THE FELLOW( FOLLOW-(SHIP) OF THE RING

Your weeds and your habits build castles of sand.They are the people ,who refuse to think outside the box.You can see this process in the crop circles.The wheat from the (TAR)e,or the neophytes from the (RATS).

They become the the beast of burden(FRODO).They either become victim or hero, and carry the (PRECIOUS) to mount MORDOR.

Alice falls through the looking glass,Unable themselves to swim,they try to be the hero,and prevent the Salmon ,or Soul man from swimming upstream.

SPRING
SALMON swim upstream
Bears come out of Hibernation

The celestial ship leaves the PORT

When you're LOST, look NORTH

Slaves head north

111 in the kabalah means sudden death and destruction.

111th POPE=dope

I want the TRUTH !!!!!!!

You Can't (HANDLE) the TRUTH!!!!!!!

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
OLD NAVY-NAVI

SMOKING POT

This is the journey of the HARRY POTTER aka Aries the RAM-Time to get out of DODGE CITY.
Can you handle the TRUTH.Here is your Alien Mothership.The ring and square of the X files

<< Revelation 12:4 >>
Its tail swept away one-third of the stars in the sky and threw them down to earth. The serpent stood in front of the woman who was going to give birth so that it could devour her child when it was born.

All dictators use diction as the primary tool for manipulation.They use Pi to frighten the masses, who wish to carry the heavy ring, vs light the ring of fire.
Feeling victimized,You walk the plank of the dictators phallic ego, and fall into the abyss, or ibis of Ncryption.

Bilbo Baggins ,Obama ,and Hitler, are the Dictators 111.

Obama's 111th day in office was 4-20 -smoke day, and Hitler's and Bilbo Bagins 111th Birthday.All 3 are masters of speech

DONNIE & DONNIE DARK -O as in Pi

I'll add more later.This is a spoon full to absorb.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 12-31-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:39 PM   #1872
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry 777, but i am already having indigestion...
Old 01-07-2010, 02:34 PM   #1873
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

E

BonappeTiT
E.T. FLIGHT 808-214

DESTINATION - E.T. ernity

ET is a concept of time.E-stimated Time of arrival or departure on the runway.

E.T. FLIGHT 808-(214)-YEAR OF THE TIGER STARTS-( 2 sums to 3 so the flight is 3.14)

DESTINATION - E.T. ernity

808 is the divine union of masculine and femi9 energy.Notice the green hulk in the picture behind him,in rage.ET has found balance.Remember ET loved the numbers and letters.

ET's love of Reeses pieces,is symbolic of the soul who is addicted to age of PISCES.The Bear is Ursa minor Draco,who sweeps away the Pisces or the weeds,with the power of UR-anus who rules Aquarius.

ET is right in our faces,blending in.

Et overstands the key to life, is adaptation, and balance with the heart,so he blends in with the crowd, and bend with the wind before his departure.
[/url]

ET has what is known as the heart of the RED LION,it is Valentines day,the day of the black heart.The ace of spades is a heart with the T phallic entering the center.

The T also has the value of 10,which takes us to the black jack ace of Spades.Being that the jack is a phallic symbol of the sun,we have a J rod. The letter J is symbolic of the descent, and ascension back to source, the Q. Q PI-D Q is a combination of the letters O and J ice = 32 degrees or 32 vertabrae up the spinal column.

The Valentines "heart" is comprised of the letter J mirrored on itself. JJ, reversed 180 degrees on center, with one J mirrored against the other, creates a cipher ,describing the Letter
J

The two Js correspond to the main blood channels,that flow to the brain and back to the heart.
BED and B-day? Well, "to be" is to manifest, as it were. This can only be done through the birthing process.

E = 5 and 1+2+3+4+5 = 15 = O, then the letter E in BED may change to an O to form BOD, which of course, with the suffix of Y added, creates the word BODY.
JJ ABRAMS= HEART BA=SOUL RAMS = goats or THE Capricorn NEO-PHYTE
E T= E.T.-HER

ETS CRASHED IN 1947
47=314 IN THE MOVIE ET CRASHED ON PI DAY

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-07-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:07 PM   #1874
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Poker or T anyone

Old 01-07-2010, 03:11 PM   #1875
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

At last! ET Xposed

Just to advise anyone having difficulty viewing any of the pics, (Like myself cause my comp. is not so fast ) If you RIGHT click your mouse a box will open. There is an option called SHOW PICTURE. click this and the pic will load