Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-19-2008, 07:28 AM   #1
CosmicFever

Question Pope Instructs His Flock To Embrace Their Alien Brothers and Sisters

Why do you think the Vatican thought it was necessary to let 1.13 billion of their flock know it was OK to believe in their extraterrestrial brothers? This coming from out of the %&#@$!* blue. No reason. Just wanted you to know in case you were wondering. He even went as far as to say they could be without "original sin".

"The Pope's chief astronomer says that life on Mars cannot be ruled out." Since when did the Pope's astronomer become the all knowing authority on this subject? For that matter why does the Pope need an astronomer? He's supposed to be saving soul's from the firey pits of hell not looking at The Big Dipper. I might take this seriously if it came from, say, Steven Hawking. But the Pope's astronomer? Please. Who cares what the Pope's astronomer thinks?

Hmm...I guess 1.13 billion Catholics...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7399661.stm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,355400,00.html

To be continued....

Peace and Love,
cosmic
Old 09-19-2008, 07:56 AM   #2
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pope Instructs His Flock To Embrace Their Alien Brothers and Sisters

Completely agree with u

it was weird when it came out and even more weird that no one really mentioned it...

thanks for the post

peace

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:07 AM   #3
GFWeye
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pope Instructs His Flock To Embrace Their Alien Brothers and Sisters

I suggest you do some digging into the Vatican (they are not who you think they are......

Inverted crosses and a whole lot more.. Religions are designed to separate us. (divide and conquer).

GFWeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:31 PM   #4
ewald

I agree With above... dig into the vatican... eg the camelot interviews with Scambutori and Zagami as a starter. then check Jordan Maxwell. And by then you will probably agree with the idea that what the popes atronomer says does have a great impact. Happy crosschecking

ewald
Old 09-19-2008, 01:42 PM   #5
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

The Catholic Church has always been very big on Astronomy, quietly supporting the very people they discredited publicy.
Try go get a copy of " The Sun in the Church" by J. L. Heilbron, for a good history of how much effort and money went into Church sponsored Astronomy.
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:48 PM   #6
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I've edited several articles on this by Paola Harris the last one being 'The Vatican Officially Proclaims that Extraterrestrial Life most Probably Exists!'

"On May13, 2008, Father Gabriel Funes, a Jesuit priest who directs the Vatican's observatory at Castel Gandolfo, near Rome declared that, “As an astronomer, I continue to believe that God is the creator of the Universe. The search for extraterrestrial life does not contradict belief in God and he added that some aliens might even be innocent of the original sin. "How can we rule out that life may have developed elsewhere?" Funes said. "Just as we consider earthly creatures as a ‘brother’ and a 'sister,’ why should we not talk about an 'extraterrestrial brother'? It would still be part of creation." When Funes calls the Extraterrestrial “our brother or sister,” we are involved in some revolutionary thinking. That statement goes beyond saying that we are not alone in the Universe..."

Indeed it is interesting to see the Church take such a definitive stance and just come and and say this is real.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:26 PM   #7
swatch
Avalon Senior Member

Here are two pages from serpo.org which might show why the Pope came out with these views

http://www.serpo.org/release28.php

http://www.serpo.org/release28a.php

Quote:
OUR SPECIAL GUEST just arrived back from a trip to the east, where he
had a personal conversation with the pope, Pope Benedict XVI. The pope
knows about OSG past missions. The pope was excited to hear details. OSG
originally had just 30 minutes to brief the pope, but that time ended up
being two (2) hours.

Pope Benedict XVI considered his meeting with OSG as a very special
birthday "present" [DOB: Saturday, April 16, 1927] during his 6-day stay
between Tuesday, April 15 when he touched down at Andrews AFB to his
departure on Sunday, April 20 from Kennedy International Airport in
Queens, NY.

OSG is alive and well. S/he/it was awed by his/her/its two (2)-hour
meeting with the pope. OSG has not spoken with any of the other popes.
However, Pope Benedict XVI specifically singled out OSG. The pope knew
of his/its interstellar journey and knew about his fellow comrades
stories regarding the cosmos. Although OSG and his crew never spoke with
a pope, they did have numerous contacts with REPRESENTATIVES of the
Vatican.
swatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:50 PM   #8
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

The esoteric branches of the church know much more than many would credit them for.

Information is the ultimate currency in the universe. And information control a method of establishing ascendency.

So, it is not surprising that when a breach occurs in the formulation of a dogma, it must be related with the time where witholding such information becomes useless.

On the other hand, witholding of information also takes the form of a coloring of the information to match the expectation of a group in particular.

This is how masses are kept in line. You feed them informations formatted in a way that prevents making links to the pure information, outside of the form, using a form that conforms to values that are at the base of the group mind.

This way, the dogma can evolve, yet remain in the same spot.

One example:

Stating that ETs may be without original sin, yet failing to really explain the reality behind the concept represented by the expression "original sin' therefore removing any occultation of the concept.

In view of that, saying this means nothing, since it is unknown to the masses what is really hidden behind the concept of 'original sin'. But, it can be interpreted by the mass of the group as some sort of 'truth'. A truth that could equate to a conceptualization of potential 'pureness' of ETs who then are hitereto free from human condition.

And as true as this may be, in a way, it still fails to explain the human condition in a way that allows individuals to be freed from mass thinking.

In the end, its just another form of lie.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:35 PM   #9
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
... He even went as far as to say they could be without "original sin"...
Wow, they're even more like us than we could have imagined...
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:36 PM   #10
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

The Vatican has always been a close source to the Allies after the World War 2.
So if they plan to disclose the Truth about Extraterrestrials very very slowly, then the Vatican is part of the Plan as well and will participate in that very very slow disclosure process on that aspect.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:49 PM   #11
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah man i heard somewhere that there's a reptilian base beneath the vatican-have you seen that sculpture that stands in saint peter's sqaure weird man.I just tried to download it and windows flashed up and my p.c. locked out on me-tried twice and keeps doing the same thing!.The sculpture is like a sphere within a sphere with loads of mechanised dials-like something from hellraiser!Could it be the internal workings of the moon or earth on display for all to see in our ignorance?I've just gone back and found other shots of it tried to click on and it shuts down on me!!Anything else no problem!!??

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 09-19-2008 at 07:52 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:03 PM   #12
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Yeah man i heard somewhere that there's a reptilian base beneath the vatican-have you seen that sculpture that stands in saint peter's sqaure weird man.I just tried to download it and windows flashed up and my p.c. locked out on me-tried twice and keeps doing the same thing!.The sculpture is like a sphere within a sphere with loads of mechanised dials-like something from hellraiser!Could it be the internal workings of the moon or earth on display for all to see in our ignorance?I've just gone back and found other shots of it tried to click on and it shuts down on me!!Anything else no problem!!??
Yeah, that's in the 'court of the pine cone' which has a giant pine cone statue (?!) which David Wilcock points out represents the pineal gland...
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:26 PM   #13
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFWeye View Post
I suggest you do some digging into the Vatican (they are not who you think they are......

Inverted crosses and a whole lot more.. Religions are designed to separate us. (divide and conquer).

Yup.
The word religion in English comes from the latin word religare. Which means to bind/restrain.

Nuff said.

There's nothing wrong with spirituality, everyone should have their own idea of God. Order comes from within, not without. It is this personal view which makes you special, unique to everyone else. Once people accept this and learn to rejoice in it, a truly great awakening will happen.
This "shift in human conciousness" that is so talked about is imho simply a global awakening to the knowledge that people can do without government, they can impose order themselves and make their lives happier by helping others instead of spending every spare minute they have worrying about how to "make ends meet" along with 1001 other "worries" which are a relatively recent phenomenon and artificially created through our own apathy and ignorance.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:30 PM   #14
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

maybe they should start a process,
of giving everyone back their stuff

that would sure equalize, the playing field

are they NOT the richest corporation in the world ?

i wonder how they got that way ?

i hate to hear stories, where parents get mad at kids

and, leave everything to the church, esp. this one !!!

this church, it does NOT need our money

and, the sooner people walk backwards,

out of it, the easier it will be, for earth, to shift

i think a lot of people, are doing just that,

now, they play the "ufo card" to get interest ???

something is rotten, in the balls of rome !!!

what neXt ufos, mother mary, or jesus
appearing in the skiies
in beam_blue holograms

if it happens on october 14 / 2008
a 10-15-10, it's a trick

i know, that if something appears to you,
it generally appears, in your higher mind,
or, it can put on a purple type of glow,
all around it !!!

only those things,
that can express dynamic red,
and, blue, and, combine, and, express them purely,
can show this purple hue

not so sure, holograms, can do that !!!

does anyone know, if they can ???

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:39 PM   #15
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Bananaman,

The article written in the Vatican magazine did not make the 'popular' press because at the same time there was an earthquake that hit China and so all eyes were focussed on that.

However, even if the article had been front page news, I'm sure that it still wouldn't register with the majority of the population, as to the reasons or consequences. I like Bob Deans' line when he says in a Camelot interview that the majority go to work, watch Nascar and think that's all there is in life.

I'm off to the farm.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post
Completely agree with u

it was weird when it came out and even more weird that no one really mentioned it...

thanks for the post

peace

bananaman
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:16 PM   #16
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe it has to do with the fake invaison.
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:57 AM   #17
CosmicFever

The Pope's announcement tells me one thing. Something big is coming and it is not going to of a benevolent nature. Nothing they promote will be for the good of the Human Race. I mean we gasp at Hitler's atrocoties but know one wants to talk about 150 million people that were tortured and murdered during the Inquisitions. If the "church" is telling you it's OK to get on board with something you better do the opposite.

Peace and Love,
cosmic
Old 09-20-2008, 08:31 AM   #18
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Pope's announcement tells me one thing. Something big is coming and it is not going to of a benevolent nature. Nothing they promote will be for the good of the Human Race. I mean we gasp at Hitler's atrocoties but know one wants to talk about 150 million people that were tortured and murdered during the Inquisitions. If the "church" is telling you it's OK to get on board with something you better do the opposite.

Peace and Love,
cosmic

I was hoping that was more in the line of the Jesuit order admitting defeat and throwing in the towel after thousands of years of persecution across the globe. Accepting that we're not alone in the universe is a mega step in waking up to the control issued by man upon man. If they pull the plug on economy Oct 7, then out of the blue Aliens visit a week later, that would be world changing. Who knows, maybe the aliens talked some sense into them
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:44 AM   #19
CosmicFever

Gosh, I wish that was the case. My intuition is my guide and it tells me that this Vatican announcement stinks. I know many Catholics and they don't mind telling you that there is no other truth but the Pope's. Perfect setup for leading over a billion people into perdition. On a more positive note a dear friend who is Catholic e-mailed me and said, " I guess you've been right all along". I had sent her the Naomi Wolf radio interview. She lived through the Depression and WWII and she is now "awake". That's powerful.

Peace and Love,
Cosmic
Old 09-20-2008, 08:56 AM   #20
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

Check this out Cosmic, the Jesuits admit the Anglo/Saxon was the race that they were unable to conquer throughout his-story. Maybe they gave up, we can hope

Time isn't on there side

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com.../blackpope.htm
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:18 AM   #21
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Since when did the Pope's astronomer become the all knowing authority on this subject? For that matter why does the Pope need an astronomer? ... Who cares what the Pope's astronomer thinks?

Hi CosmicFever,

Just to send chills down your spine, check out:

http://clavius.as.arizona.edu/vo/R1024/VATT.html

It has been sugested by Bill Cooper that the Vatican was briefed by Ronald Reagan about the 'alien' question and also Padre McIntyre witnessed the meeting between Eisenhower and the aliens in 1954.

You really must watch the interview Luca Scantamburlo : The Return of Planet X http://www.projectcamelot.net/luca_scantamburlo.html

I firmly beleive that the Vatican knows something about this, even if it doesn't play out like Scantamburlo says, as I agree with you that the church should be concentrating into spiritual aspects of life and not scientific looks out into space looking for alien lifeforms.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:00 AM   #22
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

china are almost ready to launch a manned mission into space later this year
and india are testing components for a moon mission.
The vatican are positioning so they are not left with egg all over they face.
What does all this mean ?
1) nasa, the d.o.d, all those alphabet agencies can't keep a lid on this much longer.
2) they are other players now.
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:25 PM   #23
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Yes you are right, there are other players on the line now, but the problem is that I am not sure that all the countries worldwide share the same political line such as to establish the New World Order.

Which means I am not sure if under the sheets, if China is allied to the Uniteds States and if India is, also.
That means all this time they are just showing the population a "Tight" Scenario between China and the USA, but after all, they might be the best allies int he world behind the scenes. So finally I don't expect much information out of the China and India missions.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #24
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
Maybe it has to do with the fake invaison.
maybe -- pendulums can give maybe answers, along with yes, and, no answers

it has to do with 10/14/2008 or 10/15/2008

and, if those blue beams appear
with mother mary / and, jesus
or, ets appearing in the sky --do NOT get hood-winked
or tricked ...

no ifs, buts, or maybes this church is evil !!!

10-15-10 or 10-16-10 is NOT about that !!!

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:44 AM   #25
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizar View Post
The Catholic Church has always been very big on Astronomy, quietly supporting the very people they discredited publicy.
Try go get a copy of " The Sun in the Church" by J. L. Heilbron, for a good history of how much effort and money went into Church sponsored Astronomy.
M

The Catholic Church was consulted , according to some sources , by the President of the US after the Roswell incident . Now the fact that the church elites has been active accomplices in keeping the UFO secret for 60 years from mankind , discredits totally and forever that organization .
Nobody should take any notices of those religious conmem and fraudsters .
Thinking also about the possibility that those religious fraudsters had had access to the looking glass tecnology . The mind boogles at the deception of those traitors .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote