Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-27-2008, 09:10 PM   #1
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Default Sorcha Faal: US Issues Unprecedented DEFCON 1 Alert for OCT.7th

September 26, 2008

US Issues Unprecedented DEFCON 1 Alert
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1146.htm

Russian Military Analysts are reporting in the Kremlin today that the United States Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, has alerted his World-Wide military commands to begin preparations for the raising of America’s Defense Condition (DEFCON) “on or about” October 7th to their highest status DEFCON 1.

United States ally Israel has, likewise, raised its alert status to their highest level, and as we can read as reported by the World Tribune News Service:

“Israel's military has been placed on high alert following an airline bomb scare and reports of other threats. "There is an assessment that something very bad will take place over the next few weeks, perhaps over the Jewish holidays," an official said.”

This unprecedented action by the United States in raising its alert status came almost immediately after American and Pakistani troops traded fire today, and as we can read as reported by the New York Times News Service:

“Pakistani and American ground troops exchanged fire along the border with Afghanistan on Thursday after the Pakistanis shot at two American helicopters, ratcheting up tensions as the United States increases its attacks against militants from Al Qaeda and the Taliban, who are being sheltered in Pakistan’s restive tribal areas.”

Nuclear armed Pakistan’s Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani yesterday issued to the Americans a stern warning stating, “I want to declare categorically that we will not tolerate violation of our sovereignty by anyone in the name of combating terrorism.”, but to which the US Defense Secretary Gates replied, “The United Nations charter allows the US to act in self-defence against international terrorists in Pakistan if the government was unable, or unwilling to deal with them.”

These reports further state that the FSB is ‘standing by’ their previous reports stating that the United States is entering a stage of ‘profound change’ that will see their present government completely overturned, and as we had previously on in our September 16th report “US To Declare October ‘Economic Emergency’, Suspend Elections”.

It is interesting to note that just yesterday, US Presidential Candidate, John McCain, began the process of derailing the American Campaign system by his announcing the suspension of his campaign to concentrate his efforts on his Nations current financial crisis.

Prime Minister Putin’s anger against the United States for the continued use of their “money printing machine”, and as we had previously reported on in our September 22nd report “Russia-China Prepare Massive Gold ‘Shock’ For Global Economy”, for dealing with this crisis is raising more calls in Russia for the total remaking of the World’s economic system.

One of the most popular plans among Russian economic experts is the return to the Gold Standard, and as we can read as reported by the RIA Novosti News Service:

“Second, the Russian leaders might also consider making their own currency, the rouble, convertible into gold. The idea of gold convertible currencies is extremely unpopular among most [Western] economists: they dismiss gold as a "barbarous relic" (to use the famous phrase of John Maynard Keynes) and suggest either the present regime of paper currencies or, at best, a link to a basket of commodities. ”

To the greatest insight, however, to these rapidly escalating events occurring in the United States that is destroying their Nation we can read from an American author who in great detail has tried to warn her fellow citizens of the dangers they face:

“Naomi Klein's The Shock Doctrine advances a truly unnerving argument: historically, while people were reeling from natural disasters, wars and economic upheavals, savvy politicians and industry leaders nefariously implemented policies that would never have passed during less muddled times. As Klein demonstrates, this reprehensible game of bait-and-switch isn't just some relic from the bad old days. It's alive and well in contemporary society, and coming soon to a disaster area near you.

“At the most chaotic juncture in Iraq'' civil war, a new law is unveiled that will allow Shell and BP to claim the country's vast oil reserves… Immediately following September 11, the Bush Administration quietly outsources the running of the 'War on Terror' to Halliburton and Blackwater… After a tsunami wipes out the coasts of Southeast Asia, the pristine beaches are auctioned off to tourist resorts… New Orleans residents, scattered from Hurricane Katrina, discover that their public housing, hospitals and schools will never be re-opened." Klein not only kicks butt, she names names, notably economist Milton Friedman and his radical Chicago School of the 1950s and 60s which she notes "produced many of the leading neo-conservative and neo-liberal thinkers whose influence is still profound in Washington today.”

Unfortunately, these American people still fail to see the crushing blows being prepared for them over these coming weeks that though they can still prepare for them, they remain frozen in place by the fear being exerted upon them by their own leaders.

© September 26, 2008 EU and US all rights reserved.

[Ed. Note: The United States government actively seeks to find, and silence, any and all opinions about the United States except those coming from authorized government and/or affiliated sources, of which we are not one. No interviews are granted and very little personal information is given about our contributors, or their sources, to protect their safety.]

Last edited by Soul Sequence; 09-28-2008 at 12:25 AM. Reason: agreed with comment by fellow member
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:21 AM   #2
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: US Issues Unprecedented DEFCON 1 Alert for OCT.7th

You should be careful about posting alarming news from Sorcha Faal. Nobody knows for sure where she gets her info, and it's ALWAYS negative.

Can you change the title on this thread? Maybe have it read:
Sorcha Faal says US Issues.... etc.

That would alert people who know of her site to not go into immediate fear. It's very critical, you understand, to stop feeding fear to the interdimension beings who manipulate us to give them what they want ... fear energy. Shoot them a blast of white loving light! They hate that.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:32 AM   #3
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
You should be careful about posting alarming news from Sorcha Faal. Nobody knows for sure where she gets her info, and it's ALWAYS negative.

Can you change the title on this thread? Maybe have it read:
Sorcha Faal says US Issues.... etc.

That would alert people who know of her site to not go into immediate fear. It's very critical, you understand, to stop feeding fear to the interdimension beings who manipulate us to give them what they want ... fear energy. Shoot them a blast of white loving light! They hate that.
Thanks doodah, I agree with your comment, purpose of thread was to correlate the Oct.7th date possibility, just passing on the message for others to dicern, knowledge, of course isnt always pretty and some info is, of course disinfo, but info nonetheless. And I completely agree with your statement.........."It's very critical, you understand, to stop feeding fear to the interdimension beings who manipulate us to give them what they want ... fear energy. Shoot them a blast of white loving light! They hate that".........Its just a tight balancing act between exposure and sending other's positive energy.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Old 09-28-2008, 12:38 AM   #4
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Soul. Can you change the title? Discernment also means being careful what you post. Passing on rumors from Sorcha Faal, given that nobody knows for sure where she gets her info, may not be serving a good purpose, although I understand your intention.

~~~P*E*A*C*E~~~
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:05 AM   #5
izz
Banned

i agree alarmist posts like this are destructive and feed fear - and really you should change the title
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:54 AM   #6
Tuza

It is interesting to note though that Bill Clinton said something to the effect of waiting till after the Jewish Holidays, on a particular talk show. He knows something but is just trying to give people clues I think.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:00 AM   #7
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
It is interesting to note though that Bill Clinton said something to the effect of waiting till after the Jewish Holidays, on a particular talk show. He knows something but is just trying to give people clues I think.
Thank you, Tuza. For one, I cant change the title, I only can in the initial post in the thread. And also, there are alot of things that scare people, just dont shoot the messenger (s). Information comes from all over and takes many forms. Once the information is presented, its up to us, as the individuals to take from it what we wish. Believe me, I'm hoping that all the NWO and alien info and WMD and martial law is all just here for our entertainment. I have a family and I want to be safe and live peacefully, BUT, I will look at all information presented and discern what I believe and what I dont.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Old 09-28-2008, 11:46 AM   #8
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
Thank you, Tuza. For one, I cant change the title, I only can in the initial post in the thread. And also, there are alot of things that scare people, just dont shoot the messenger (s). Information comes from all over and takes many forms. Once the information is presented, its up to us, as the individuals to take from it what we wish. Believe me, I'm hoping that all the NWO and alien info and WMD and martial law is all just here for our entertainment. I have a family and I want to be safe and live peacefully, BUT, I will look at all information presented and discern what I believe and what I dont.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
well maybe you should not be posting alarmist messages froim a dodgy source .. just a thought
Old 09-28-2008, 08:55 PM   #9
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

"Russian Military Analysts are reporting in the Kremlin today that the United States Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, has alerted his World-Wide military commands to begin preparations for the raising of America’s Defense Condition (DEFCON) “on or about” October 7th to their highest status DEFCON 1.

United States ally Israel has, likewise, raised its alert status to their highest level, and as we can read as reported by the World Tribune News Service:

“Israel's military has been placed on high alert following an airline bomb scare and reports of other threats. "There is an assessment that something very bad will take place over the next few weeks, perhaps over the Jewish holidays," an official said.”

if this is made up, it sounds relatively official. Why is this "fear mongering?" We want to be informed, right? Maybe it should be moved to the Camelot thread stream, but if it's accurate, then it is news, right?
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:02 PM   #10
TaiChiTJ
Avalon Senior Member

While I read Sorcha's site, I wholeheartedly agree that a very strong dose of discernment must be brought to anything she says.
TaiChiTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:16 PM   #11
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
"

if this is made up, it sounds relatively official. Why is this "fear mongering?" We want to be informed, right? Maybe it should be moved to the Camelot thread stream, but if it's accurate, then it is news, right?

It is fear mongering - in fact alot of these predictions that are all about '' read now we are all gonna die soon .. '' are ...

However the source in this case is particulraly suspect ..

fear and fear mongering feeds .. certain negative thought forms and entities ..

You know ... and I am a bit tired of them
Old 09-29-2008, 05:26 AM   #12
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

She confabulates and is a disinformation expert. However, I always enjoy reading what she is writing as she does give some factual info which she builds her fantasy consclusions from.

I would like to address the fear mongering issue. After one ridiculous announcment after another it's easy to see the truth and not get caught up in her manipulation of information. Meaning it is pointless to waste energy on fear when one could be using that beautiful energy out somewhere dancing.

Last edited by Carol; 09-29-2008 at 05:30 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:47 AM   #13
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
It is fear mongering - in fact alot of these predictions that are all about '' read now we are all gonna die soon .. '' are ...

However the source in this case is particulraly suspect ..

fear and fear mongering feeds .. certain negative thought forms and entities ..

You know ... and I am a bit tired of them
I know the feeling!

Its PROPAGANDA!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:05 PM   #14
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Meaning it is pointless to waste energy on fear when one could be using that beautiful energy out somewhere dancing.
yes i so agree ,,, that is why we should be careful what we repeat as well as discern carefully what we read ?

i too believe we need to build energy to dance a new dream into existence not cause fear and paralysis .. all of us i mean .. i am not referring to one person or the op