Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-14-2008, 08:49 AM   #1
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation URGENT FEMA, Red, Blue,Yellow list for US citizens

Hi friends,

I have found this piece of information tht i feel all should know. I do not want to be classed as a scare mongerer, but i do think people should know.
Aparently in certain parts of america peoples houses/post boxes have a fema tag on them which is either red, blue or yellow.
I do not live in the US so i cannot verify this but maybe some of you can.

Here is the list of colours and their meanings. the site below goes into more detail.

We are all on a Red or Blue list somewhere, those on the red list will be woken at 4am and taken to the camps and probably killed.

Red List - These people are the enemies of the NWO. They are the leaders of patriot groups, outspoken ministers, outspoken talk show hosts, community leaders, and even probably NET leaders. These people will be dragged out of their homes at 4:00 am and will be taken to FEMA detention centers and killed. This will take place approximately 2 weeks before martial law is enforced.

Blue List - these are also enemies of the NWO, but are followers of the Red List folks. These people will be rounded up after martial law is in place, and will be taken to the detention centers and 're-educated'. Various mind-control techniques will used on them. Most will not survive this. Mr. Springmeier was not specific on exactly who was on the Blue List, but I would guess that people such as you and I are on that list.

Yellow List - these are citizens who know nothing about the NWO and don't want to know. They are considered to be no threat at all and will be instructed as to how to behave and will most likely do whatever they are told. Unfortunately there are too many of these to be effectively controlled, so many will be killed or starved.

Mr. Sea is a former inspector for the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Department of Defense. Here Mr. Sea elaborates on the 'RED and BLUE Lists' and what they mean. The RED List is for pick-up and execution before unobtrusive preparations for martial law are initiated. The BLUE List is also for execution, but later, within 6 weeks of martial law declaration. When you get picked up on a RED pick-up, they'll take you from your home at night, probably around 4 am and put you in a black van, then drive you to a helicopter waiting to fly you to an intermediate point. There, you'll be loaded onto a big 64-passenger CH-47 Chinook helicopter and fly you to one of 38 cities where you'll board a 747, 737, or 727. You may be taken straight to a red camp and executed. At some point, martial law will be declared. Martial law is when the writ of Habeas Corpus to have a trial by jury is suspended. Instead, of going to the judge, you go straight to jail. At this point, the BLUE listed people will be picked up. At that time, the country will be regionalized into ten regions, which are already designated by FEMA. The black choppers have state-of-the-art radio (RF) frequency wideband jammers, and can jam cell phones and CBs while they're executing black operations missions. This means that your cell phone could be jammed just before and/or during any action against you. In June of 1996, an FBI agent got hold of the Region Three BLUE List (from a CIA agent), and found his own name on it, and those of several others he knew in Virginia. The Regional BLUE List stated that the names on the BLUE List would be picked up 'within six weeks of the actual martial law declaration.' It will work if the 300,000 Soviet troops which are ALREADY HERE can get the guns. The ones doing all of this are operating out of the highest places in the Federal Government. They're cooperating with spirit guides and mediums and using astrology and numerology. The spirit guides are telling them what to do, and the entire thing is being orchestrated at the highest spiritual levels. Every base has been covered. They've thought of everything. They often do things on the 13th of the month. Mr. Clinton does a lot of things on the 13th. On September 13, 1993, the Satanic Oslo Israel-PLO 'peace' accord was signed. Amos 3:7 says that God doesn't do anything without first revealing His secrets to His servants the prophets. God is giving His people warnings. If we'll listen to God, He is warning us of the times that are coming. We need to prepare. There will be an interim of probably just days from the time they launch the RED List, to the declaration of martial law, when they'll start coming after those on the BLUE List. It's the same blueprint being used because it's the same spirit leading the Fourth Reich as led the Third Reich. In Germany, they used trains, here it will be helicopters and 747s. They are now in the process of villainizing Christians, Patriots, Constitutionalists, and outspoken talk-show hosts, HERE IN AMERIKKKA! Who will be doing the actual picking up? Foreign UN cops, probably Muslims or communists. Over 30 foreign military bases under the United Nations flag are already set up in the USA . These bases are already manned with over ONE MILLION troops from Russia, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Turkey, Great Britain, Nicaragua, and Asian countries. They will have no qualms about firing on U.S. citizens. There are Russian tanks, military trucks and chemical warfare vehicles outside Gulfport, Mississippi. Hello? That was hit by Katrina in 2005. Anyone see heavy military equipment and foreign troops near San Francisco? The Illuminati plan way ahead! There's not going to be some future event when the invading troops are going to show up. They're already here. When martial law is implemented, these foreign U.N. troops will be policing our country, carrying out the plans of the New World Order. God is warning His people. There isn't much time before these events begin to take place. God's people need to prepare themselves in every way possible. It's not a time for fear. It's a time for prayer, preparation and sharing our faith with a lost world.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1220578507
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:58 AM   #2
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: URGENT FEMA, Red, Blue,Yellow list for US citizens

Hi men..

I have read about that tagging before in some of thousand links that shows up daily.. I think the majority of the people could get kill in theprocess, because the original plan is to reduce the population 90%.

So the ones that would be spare ( to say something "the sheeps" ) will be a very low quantity and easy to control, manipulate, etc..

Thanks for your post men.

Peace!!
SpeedAdict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:29 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

> I do not want to be classed as a scare mongerer.

Please forgive the somewhat personal comment but you have a funny way of showing it

--

I guess the bottom line is that evil people will have evil plans. The more these plans leak (probably intentionally) the more they cause fear. It is my sincere hope that these seeds of fear, cannot take root here in "our space".

Fear is the enemy gaining ground. Love and light is the enemy's progress impeded.

In this battle, love and light will prevail, the dark tendrils thrashing about in unplanned chaotic ways are evidence of this. The glimmers of truth sparking to life in more and more people is evidence of this.

In this battle, chaos and some unpleasantness will eventuate - but the degree and measure of it will be dictated by the degree to which people like us react. So remain calm, remain clear, remain free of fear, remain loving, remain compassionate, remain helpful, and remain here in the NOW ready to extend our hands to our needy brothers and sisters as we the go through the housecleaning to end all housecleanings in preparation for the birth into a new age.

Never surrender to fear.

Remember that in the darkest moments and in the darkest times, uncountable (to our minds) numbers of enlightened beings are sending love and light. If you feel fear, ask them for a dose of that light

Bring it on!

In that love and in that light, let us be blessed and triumph

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 10-14-2008 at 09:32 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:29 AM   #4
CosmicFever

Now that's a downer. So, I go to my mailbox and find a sticker. Let's say mine is red. What then? Are they just going to kick my door in at 4:00 or will they ring the doorbell? Now the other side to the coin is what if these targeted people resist? I have a gigantic protective dog. She starts going nuts and I get out my preferred method of home defense. Won't my neighbors hear this and wonder what the heck is going on next door? I think it's safe to assume that a major neighborhood block battle could break out. I'm going out now, with my flashlight, to see if I have a sticker. If I do I'm going to put up a big sign in my front yard advising everyone else to check their mailboxes. Maybe I'll recommend the whole house and, of course, the street curb. Thanks for heads up.

peace,
cosmic
Old 10-14-2008, 09:41 AM   #5
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Anchor, We should have no fear whatsoever!!!! WHATSOEVER. We need to have all the info, and not have fear. Some may find this hard but this is the key as they do feed off of fear. I know what is happening, but i have no fear. You can have a healthy fear, but this is totally different. Info is to be used and not to be feared.

As i said, i mean to only share what has been found, If this is true, all should know.
Thanks for the message Anchor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
> I do not want to be classed as a scare mongerer.

Please forgive the somewhat personal comment but you have a funny way of showing it

--

I guess the bottom line is that evil people will have evil plans. The more these plans leak (probably intentionally) the more they cause fear. It is my sincere hope that these seeds of fear, ultimtely cannot take root here in "our space".

Fear is the enemy gaining ground. Love and light is the enemy's progress impeded.

In this battle, love and light will prevail, the dark tendrils thrashing about in unplanned chaotic ways are evidence of this. The glimmers of truth sparking to life in more and more people is evidence of this.

In this battle, chaos and some unpleasantness will eventuate - but the degree and measure of it will be dictated by the degree to which people like us react. So remain calm, remain clear, remain free of fear, remain loving, remain compassionate, remain helpful, and remain here in the NOW ready to extend our hands to our needy brothers and sisters as we the go through the housecleaning to end all housecleanings in preparation for the birth into a new age.

Never surrender to fear.

Remember that in the darkest moments and in the darkest times, uncountable (to our minds) numbers of enlightened beings are sending love and light. If you feel fear, ask them for a dose of that light

Bring it on!

In that love and in that light, let us be blessed and triumph

A..
Old 10-14-2008, 09:46 AM   #6
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Ama-gi
I received an e-mail with about the same information about 6 months ago, the only difference was that it also spoke of houses with an infrared X on the roof if they did not live close to their mailbox.

I live within the US and checked my mailbox and home nothing yet. I did have a reoccurring dream several months before receiving the e-mail that for some reason I correlate this with for some odd reason.

In the dream there was this long concrete walkway to a high fenced in wide one level building the back was also fenced in. I was an observer and watched above as the people within the building with many wearing white lab coats were slaughtered by some unseen force the military were called in and were also killed, they sent in more military and they too were killed, when no one else came the killing stopped, but I could see the blood and body parts were everywhere.

Very gory sorry but have had many of my dreams that have come to fruition. One that I carried as a young teen has just started to be realized. Again I apologize for this but feel this is tied into Martial Law for some reason.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:12 AM   #7
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

I had a red dot on my mailbox back in the summer and I had read this before somewhere, so I took the red dot off the mailbox. My husband told me later that the dot was there because we get a daily newspaper! I'm not making light of this, but I don't see how they could pull it off, especially since so many people know of their intentions. It's just all too horrible to comprehend really.

Wishing for all of you many blessings and much love,

Khristmaskathy
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:15 AM   #8
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
Sorry Anchor, We should have no fear whatsoever!!!! WHATSOEVER. We need to have all the info, and not have fear. Some may find this hard but this is the key as they do feed off of fear. I know what is happening, but i have no fear. You can have a healthy fear, but this is totally different. Info is to be used and not to be feared.

As i said, i mean to only share what has been found, If this is true, all should know.
Totally agree, and I am glad you say this.

I was only being cheeky, and for the record, I dont classify you as a fear-monger.

You happen to deal in subjects that can (obviously) cause a fear reaction, but I like also to say my stuff too - you give me a good thrustblock to work off this way, thanks.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:19 AM   #9
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

No worries anchor.......I know wht you mean anyway, it was just for the benifit of others.
Speak soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Totally agree, and I am glad you say this.

I was only being cheeky, and for the record, I dont classify you as a fear-monger.

You happen to deal in subjects that can (obviously) cause a fear reaction, but I like also to say my stuff too - you give me a good thrustblock to work off this way, thanks.

A..
Old 10-14-2008, 11:47 AM   #10
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I've also read about this before.
I also wonder how they would pull this off. If they start picking up people at 4am and executing them, their families will wonder where they are, their friends, their co-workers. Soon there will be like 1000 missing persons reports all over. Wouldn't the police get involved. The families of those who disappear wouldn't just give up looking. They would ask questions and keep digging. Are they going to kill the people on the red list and their families and their friends.
Even if Martial Law is implemented 2 weeks from the beginning of this mass killing, these things would get out.
It sounds so disgusting if they do this and I also can't comprehend it; however, if this is true, they're going to encounter plenty of resistance and soon enough, you would have a huge revolution and civil war and yes, plenty of blood on all sides so let's just hope it never happens.
We are those good Aliens to come and help us already!! LOL
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:49 AM   #11
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
Now that's a downer. So, I go to my mailbox and find a sticker. Let's say mine is red. What then? Are they just going to kick my door in at 4:00 or will they ring the doorbell? Now the other side to the coin is what if these targeted people resist? I have a gigantic protective dog. She starts going nuts and I get out my preferred method of home defense. Won't my neighbors hear this and wonder what the heck is going on next door? I think it's safe to assume that a major neighborhood block battle could break out. I'm going out now, with my flashlight, to see if I have a sticker. If I do I'm going to put up a big sign in my front yard advising everyone else to check their mailboxes. Maybe I'll recommend the whole house and, of course, the street curb. Thanks for heads up.

peace,
cosmic
not sure what you can do against a divison of combat troops that come to your neighbourhood. they will jsut seal off the whole thing. not sure what a dog is gonna do.. peel off your sticker if there is one?? hide in the secret shelter thast you have in your back garden is the best bet. or your non apparent basement.. ways around these things.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:54 AM   #12
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

I dont have a mailbox. My mail is delivered through a slot in my front door. Last I checked no sticker. I live in a densely populated area and have never seen a sticker on any mailboxes.

What about people who have a PO box?

Sounds like a very unlikely tactic. Why wouldnt people just switch the sticker for one with a preferable color or just remove it?

We live in the information age. If they want to label you they will add a field to the big database and do it there. Not with stickers on mailboxes.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:59 AM   #13
CosmicFever

The dog will warn me silly. Then we go down fighting. I'm not going to any camp. Forget that.

peace,
cosmic
Old 10-14-2008, 12:05 PM   #14
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Just wanted to add that I've read all about martial law and troops putting us in concentration camps. This is very hard to reconcile for me. In order for this to be true, the nuimber of troops required for such a project would be massive. Sons would be required to lock up thier mothers and fathers. There would be a massive uprising and ultimately civil war if the govt or secret govt attempted this. Enslaving a billion people (or slaughtering them) presents HUGE logistical challenges. For gods sake we cant even control a small country like Afganistan! (not that we should)

the infrastructure that keeps the rich folks in control would crumble. Very very hard to believe.

Doubtless there are those among you that really believe this. Be careful, if enough people believe something than they can make it happen. Why not get everyone thinking something rooted in love?
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:56 PM   #15
ewald

To get a feel of how these could happen read some of the novels, nonfiction of the former soviet union, or other dictatorships.

eg ´The goelad Archipel´ by solzinitsjin, ´Darkness at noon´ by Athur Koestler. All their heroes get picked up at 4 am in the morning, neighbours pointing the direction, or pretending they didnt see anything. in Norht korea dissidents families get picked up at the same time as the dissident. They end up in camp for reeducation until they are dead or the dissident is dead

These literature clearly explains how these things are done, what the reactions are, of yourself, of the neighbours, how the interrogations go, what stages of feelings are to be expected, etc.... cannot happen in america?... it happened many times before on our planet, it happens still everyday in many places: turkmenistan, oezbekistan, norht korea,...

be informed
ewald
Old 10-14-2008, 04:51 PM   #16
Aisuru Chiku
Avalon Senior Member

Mr Jordan Maxwell mention about this list (700.000) on his interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl6aUQ5v28c
Aisuru Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:04 PM   #17
Banned

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:21 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:53 PM   #18
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

I found a tiny alien in my mail box and he laughed and said, don't worry, be happy.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:01 AM   #19
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: URGENT FEMA, Red, Blue,Yellow list for US citizens

Quote:
Originally Posted by khristmaskathy View Post
I had a red dot on my mailbox back in the summer and I had read this before somewhere, so I took the red dot off the mailbox. My husband told me later that the dot was there because we get a daily newspaper! I'm not making light of this, but I don't see how they could pull it off, especially since so many people know of their intentions. It's just all too horrible to comprehend really.

Wishing for all of you many blessings and much love,

Khristmaskathy
It's true that the USPD use little colored stckers to tell post-persons things like mail forwarding or stop mail. I was out of country this summer and was having my mail forwarded. When I returned, there was a little blue sticker on outside of my mailbox. When I put in a stop order to have normal mail delivery resumed, the blue sticker disappeared. This is probably the only reason some of you will find such things on your mail and/or paper boxes...codes for mail/paper delivery people is all.

Love & Light
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:04 AM   #20
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: URGENT FEMA, Red, Blue,Yellow list for US citizens

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
This is why I own a gun....
and this is exactly why PTB won't be knocking on peoples doors...politely asking them to come along peacefully!

Their actual method will be much more "effective"
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:18 AM   #21
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
Hi friends,

I have found this piece of information tht i feel all should know. I do not want to be classed as a scare mongerer...... those on the red list will be woken at 4am and taken to the camps and probably killed.

Quote:
When you get picked up on a RED pick-up, they'll take you from your home at night, probably around 4 am and put you in a black van, then drive you to a helicopter waiting to fly you to an intermediate point. There, you'll be loaded onto a big 64-passenger CH-47 Chinook helicopter and fly you to one of 38 cities where you'll board a 747, 737, or 727. You may be taken straight to a red camp and executed.
That seems like an awful lot of hassle just to kill somebody. Especially if there are thousands of people spread all over the country. Think they'd waste a Chinook and a 747 on you? Just to pop a cap in your head? Think about it.....this is just (another) elaborate story!

It would be easier just to turn up at your address and kill you on the spot rather than go through all the stages of moving you here there and everywhere.....just to kill you anyway.

I haven't read the rest, only got that far before I realised it was pure scaremongering paranoid BS.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:19 AM   #22
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
Just wanted to add that I've read all about martial law and troops putting us in concentration camps. This is very hard to reconcile for me. In order for this to be true, the nuimber of troops required for such a project would be massive. Sons would be required to lock up thier mothers and fathers. There would be a massive uprising and ultimately civil war if the govt or secret govt attempted this. Enslaving a billion people (or slaughtering them) presents HUGE logistical challenges. For gods sake we cant even control a small country like Afganistan! (not that we should)

the infrastructure that keeps the rich folks in control would crumble. Very very hard to believe.

Doubtless there are those among you that really believe this. Be careful, if enough people believe something than they can make it happen. Why not get everyone thinking something rooted in love?

How could it happen? just look how many times it has happened throughout history (and is still happening in varying degrees around the world...how about Guantanamo?). In this day and age it will be even easier with the help of chemtrails, psychiatric drugging, subliminal mind control not to mention the horrifying artilary that even police forces now possess, there will be zero resistance from the masses who will just be happy that they can still buy a Happy Meal at Mcdonalds. Just check out some of the videos of the recent RNC convention to see how mindless even average "pc plod" police men have become.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:28 AM   #23
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Don't believe it. I don't really fit into any of those categories.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:45 AM   #24
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Lotus wrote:

"I found a tiny alien in my mail box and he laughed and said, don't worry, be happy."

Sweet! I love when that happens....

I have to say, I now know, in my heart, that this stuff is not going to happen. Something has shifted behind the scenes...tune in and see if you can feel it also?
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:48 AM   #25
man_is_the_bastard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
Don't believe it. I don't really fit into any of those categories.
i just cannot take the original post of this thread seriously.
that would just not happen.
how can our tiny armed military(compared to the rest of the population) even hope to gain control over the entire population of the country? what if the military and CIA officials refuse to co-operate?
hopefully they will soon realize they are being used as tools to achieve their plans and the 90% extermination of the world and will fight back to whatever force is against them. after all, they are humans.
man_is_the_bastard is offline   Reply With Quote