Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 09:41 PM   #76
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: As your Timeline Changes, are People, Places, and Things Disappearing?

I think that there are beings from our myths and religeons that originate in higher and lower universes (not dimensions) that can willingly jump from one universe to the other. Two prime candidates would be angels and demons. I do not believe that a demon is a construct of this universe. I lean towards a demon being something that originates on a completely different spiritual path in a universe that has a low base frequency. Where as the angel, originates from a universe that resonates at a much higher frequency than our own.

As far as the dimensions go, from what I have learned thus far there are 7 dimensions that can be called unique to this universe. When you get to the 8th-26th dimensions you are going multiversal. The 26th dimension would be pure source energy where all of the universes are born from.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:02 PM   #77
izz
Banned

Default Re: As your Timeline Changes, are People, Places, and Things Disappearing?

i post on another forum [ prophecies ]

and a few weeks or so ago i posted this .. it is relevant to this thread i think

I have been thinking alot about this lately, maybe thinking is not the right terminology, more the thoughts have come to me..

What is the nature of our reality IT is not how the average jo sees it, what iF the multiverse is true, that every juncture in our life, at every second spawns an alternative time line ?

I read this site alot and I get panic and fear and anxiety from most predictions .. and I understand that our world is in turmoil and what we once thought was true and what we once trusted is no more ..

change is rapid and makes us all feel unsafe and insecure ..

I do believe we are pawns in a game being played by world manipulators and at the highest level ..

ie above govt I think they are esoteric also in their mass manipulation of govts, finance, the media, religion .. and yes this includes many factions of christianity any belief system that has fixed firm beliefs ..

any belief system that wants you to conform .. any belief system that thinks it has the word of God in a small text book !! Good grief .. and we are meant to take the book of God as literal .. God is beyond words .. he is creation .. in my world

they perpetuate wars, divisions, violence as entertainment .. has anyone watched mainstream hollywood films recently ?

Our world is full of violent, unstable people and we have meglomaniacs who use us the people in their various games ..

They feed off our fear, they thrive in our pain, they rejoice in our uncertainties .. unfortunately ..

So my point is maybe there are timelines that feed our ravenous 'masters' and maybe these are all about death and destruction ..

However, what would it take to shift to a different timeline .. one that is about love and creation ?

One that would see those who thrive from fear shrivel and die [ metaporically speaking ] ?

Well I believe and i know many of you here think we create everything in our lives and all the good and bad is down to us as individuals .. but I dont think that is right I think more correctly we are co creators ..

we obviously can create certain things in our lives but not everything .. for example .. a child born into poverty and disease in India .. was born into an environment co created by those who went before ..

So we can co create a bountiful beautiful world .. but first we have to stop sending out FEAR FEAR FEAR ..

such as '' WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE etc etc etc '' IMO

I believe maybe that the time lines may even divide .. that those who recycle and are very conected to fear may stay on the armagedon timeline and those who transmute the energy of fear with love and creation might move to a higher finer timeline where 2012 heralds many beautiful occurences ..

this is my true belief and I think a first step is to value all life in all forms .. and this is not currently happening we as a people turn our back and collude in so many cruelties in so many ways KFC is a great example ..

anyway namaste and I hope we ALL choose the higher timeline

it is interesting that so many of us are thinking the same things ..
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:42 AM   #78
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Why is there so much concern about not speaking of doom and gloom... as long as it is viewed with balance it actually may be a good thing to bring up and talk about, not just in making sure you are prepared IF it; the doom and gloom transpires , but also that very well may be the emphasis that changes the timeline surrounding that event. For instance, plant a seed in the ground and walk away it will germinate and sprout and so on... but if you held the seed in your hand and began showing everyone that you have a seed, the seed can never fulfill its purpose because it is still in your hand and there is no dark soil for it to germinate in. So likewise if you were to hold within your self your wishes, dreams, desires, goals, and fantasy's and not tell a soul (the immaculate conception), then your desires of sort would eventually manifest. So by discussing potential threats to the world with as many as whom have the ability to contemplate within balance as a possibility that very well may be what changes the outcome and not manifest the very thing to come upon us... unless it is overwhelmed with fear... in that is the dark soil of germinating energy.

So, Avian flu, nuclear, chemical and biological events, natural disasters... OK long list of stuff, may transpire in certain timelines or all on one timeline depending on strength of belief in fear of the events to potentially occur. Kind of like what the newspaper and media does to us all day long, a continual barrage of potential and demoralizing scenarios in order to keep a hold on the emotion of fear so that the masses will focus on that scenario to transpire, mainly because of adding the fear element. But can the negative topics be openly looked at en masse, discussed, pondered, and then transmute the fear energy out of it so that the topic becomes benign. Does that release the lower octaves 'hold' so that you can transcend up too, or over too, a higher octave of energy or timeline stream? The more the merrier I guess.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:25 PM   #79
Suriel

Wink Re: As your Timeline Changes, are People, Places, and Things Disappearing?

Keep sharing your stories everyone. We have some good content so far on the timeline merges and changes. As we get close to 2012, we may be experiencing some paranormal activity.

Deja Vu can also trigger changes. This may remind you that something has crossed your timeline where you previously dealt with a situation and now you get to do something different to alter your new direction.

Here is another interesting video to help explain the topic in this thread.

Peace.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:45 PM   #80
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Why is there so much concern about not speaking of doom and gloom... But can the negative topics be openly looked at en masse, discussed, pondered, and then transmute the fear energy out of it so that the topic becomes benign. Does that release the lower octaves 'hold' so that you can transcend up too, or over too, a higher octave of energy or timeline stream?
Christo, I'd agree that transmuting can and does happen. But I don't think focus on gloom and doom leads to transmuting for most people. Our world has been glutted with negative images since about the 1980s, when everything turned violent and negative in movies, TV, music videos, etc., and the inner compass of our young people began to get twisted out of true. We now have generations of children who think nothing of violence and destruction. They've been mass educated to think this is normal. They are not transcending and transmuting!

Many people who post the latest horror story are posting it for what purpose? What is the intent? Read the posts -- most respond to the fear, a few suggest transmuting.

BTW for those who give halfpasthuman any credance, they do not measure transmuting. They measure fear and then tell us about it, so that we can respond with more fear. Transmuting falls into their Disinfo category. I find that amusing in a weird way.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:06 PM   #81
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

I think we must consider what bad things may be approaching.
That does not mean we must live in fear. We must keep ourselves informed of the current situation. If things are changing so rapidly, you must stay informed. If this means informing people of bad things that may be about to happen, you must do it, so people have a chance to prepare themselves.

I don't think there is a best way to give people bad news, but sometimes it must be done. I agree fully that we must keep a positive outlook. Staying positive and preparing as best you can for what you consider to be happening, is my recommendation. Also reading / viewing as much information as you can so you can make an informed opinion on things. Don't just belive anything and everything you read, inform yourself.

Timelines may or may not be changing rapidly. Keeping yourself prepared and positive may keep you on the timeline best suited to you, who know's?
Certainly, do not live in a state of fear and anxiety, for this is what the dark powers want from you, your fear.

So, try to stay positive and strong,
Oh, and Happy.

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-13-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:26 PM   #82
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

My experience starts with a premonition of my husbands death.

When I was 8 years old I had a dream of a car accident,and I had a child I was carring to safty. 13 years later the accident happened, exactically as I dreamed it.

here is where the timeline shift occur. the area of the accident was a rural road in Indiana, but in my dream it was a desert mountain road.
I carried my son 3 yreas old at the time up hill to safty, and in the dream I carried him down hill. other wise the exact same accident with the exact same people surrounding it occured

Brook
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:02 AM   #83
sylvan
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Christos888 - about gloom and doom. My thoughts exactly. Get the fearful talked about, out into the light of day and master it. I think some of those who protest the most have hidden fear. On some forums, mention of any event possibility will get one verbally spanked. I have some very conscious friends who won't hear of any news at all from me or others. With no TV or radio they have no idea what may be happening, and don't want to know anything. Their choice, and I abide by it, but I guess I see that as sort of wanting to remain in LaLaLand. Are they better off? I don't have TV or radio either, but with Internet and conversation, I am hungry for all kinds of news and input. Informed is mentally armed for me.

sylvan
sylvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:09 AM   #84
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Allowing the media to determine what I expose my consciousness to is definately not for me. Ignoring fake stories about the world is where it is at.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:54 AM   #85
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
Christo, I'd agree that transmuting can and does happen. But I don't think focus on gloom and doom leads to transmuting for most people. Our world has been glutted with negative images since about the 1980s, when everything turned violent and negative in movies, TV, music videos, etc., and the inner compass of our young people began to get twisted out of true. We now have generations of children who think nothing of violence and destruction. They've been mass educated to think this is normal. They are not transcending and transmuting!

Many people who post the latest horror story are posting it for what purpose? What is the intent? Read the posts -- most respond to the fear, a few suggest transmuting.

BTW for those who give halfpasthuman any credance, they do not measure transmuting. They measure fear and then tell us about it, so that we can respond with more fear. Transmuting falls into their Disinfo category. I find that amusing in a weird way.

A very valid point... so how can we move in the direction of providing a clear enough understanding of how we got in this situation? And who manipulated the events of our history to remove/hide the Truth's that deceived us into thinking that we are only capital instead of Self-empowered beings that have a say in cooperation with all other citizens of planet Earth as to the protection and stewarding of all natural resources...as just one subject?

Gaining the insight of self-awareness comes with an added responsibility of figuring out the most sensible way of explaining/truth telling to whom ever. Certainly there are infinite ways of providing seeds of awareness to whomever and in as many industries and modes of human contact regardless of age and length of time lost in deception.

Most importantly is to interject when falsehoods, fear, and distractions show up... it is the dialogue of discussion that may help clear up confusion, bring understanding, and get the brain working again. Exercise the mind on self resolutions without falling back into the habit of letting the systems create rescue plans, which taught us dependence in the first place. I would imagine each person who is aware has asked "how can I be effective in providing understanding of explaining this complex and dark polarity we have woken up in." And have thought of ways to put their two cents in using the skills, insight, knowledge and tools each is comfortable and proficient at towards creating anew and ignoring the old.

So I am asking you if you are willing to interject your two cents worth into the mix when fear based doom and gloom is discussed? And so that an understanding can be contemplated which moves that understanding towards a higher focus and awareness. Duplication, and multiplication without "rescueing," and magnification of the project.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:06 AM   #86
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Christos good post, I did not know you had all this insight within you well written.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:24 AM   #87
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

First off, theres no way us humans can generate enough energy to manipulate time/timelines. We ALL here live on the same timeline! The only things that changes on this timeline, are our choices/destinys. The choices that we make, alters the direction of our destinys, NOT our timeline!
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:02 AM   #88
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

back to the topic of the thread......

dimension jumping.....

This happend 16 years ago.... and it did nearly kill me....

I had been home at a friend living out in the woods and I was on my way home.... but my car acted strange.... the gas pedal was having some sort of resisting in it , so I had to press quite hard downward to make the car to move over 30 Mph .... I had to stop the car a couple of times because of the strain to hold down the pedal.... On the third stop I just got irritaded and smach the stearingwheel with my hands and said " I give up " .... I heard a very faint click in my head and suddenly saw the that the sky was yellow....

I was just amazed and kept looking at the sky.... This area where I stop the car is very beautiful... with a lake surrended by woods.... the trees started to look peculiar, the edges turning black and it was like they where folded back... difficult to explain....My eyes must have been very round and open now.... and I felt my self little uneasy.... I saw that I was sitting in a sandy area, like I was in a desert... and I turned my head for look at the lake...It was gone... just sand all around, with a yellow sky.... no sun what I could see... but I was still sitting in my car.!!!!! My three lowest chakra was screaking and wobbling.... they where out of sync....

After a minute or 2... I started to get scared... How should I get back from whereever I was.....then everything reversed and I found myself on the same spot as when I left..... I started the car again for going home... the resistence in the car was now lesser and more I drove the resistence dissapered.... but...but... my top-chakra speeding in a very high spinn and my brain started to hurt.... Because of my kundalini I am used to heat in my body and head.... but this was not healthy... It was burning in a painful way...when I got home the burning was so high I had difficult to focus and walk...

I just throw myself on the bed... Someone turned up... a consiousness that started to communicate by thoughts....lifting my awareness and some others started to work on my body... or more right on my head... they told me they changed my top-chakra to another me in another time where I could stand the spinn...what a relife ... the burning was gone and I could function again...

but... I have always had a thought after that.... when you jump in dimension.... can you decide the place and time to enter this dimension when you go back... If you can hold your focus on a special time and you are familiar to a place.... can you go there.?????

I got the answer 3 years later to why I experienced that I was still sitting in my car...and with cloth on... thank god.......because that I had the car inside my aura made it possibel to take it with me.... Its good to know....You will not find yourself naked if you move to where it is other people.

hughs....
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:11 PM   #89
Suriel

Wink Re: As your Timeline Changes, are People, Places, and Things Disappearing?

Timelines are a record of our progress. What is interesting is everything that you have done and will do exists all at once. Your past lives are there with you now. Your soul wants to explore every direction. We all learn from each other. And if we feel like we didn't get it right the first time, we do it all over again.

Life contracts are created before your next incarnation. You may set up a scenario where you meet certain people to go through a certain experience to deal with certain Karma.

We are now reaching a point now in our Human evolution where we must learn to forgive our past lives and move on. We are graduating to the next level of energy.

We are completing a cosmic cycle in our galaxy. Now me must join together and focus on our next lesson. That next lesson will be love.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:06 AM   #90
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

**Bump!**

Kevin/Suriel thanks for keeping this thread going. I've noticed experiences like this all my life, but always had to be careful what I said to other people, cause I don't want the men in white coats to come take me away!

I've also noticed that there are major jumps, which are much more significant than your more minor jumps. It may not even be the same kind of thing, because of the degree of change you can experience. I'd say many people live their whole lives without ever even experiencing a major one.

I've always been kind of a rebel; a maverick, and an adventurer, and consequently I've had 2 of the major jumps, along with several minor ones.

The first one happened when I left home. This wasn't your average leaving home thing, it was much more dramatic, as in sneaking out in the middle of the night with nothing but the clothes on my back. It's a long story, but it was all about a vow I had taken (being young and foolish) and it was either that or break my word.....

Anyways I tried to go visit my parents several months later, and I simply could not relate to them. I kept thinking, 'I don't even know these people!' After a couple tries, I just gave up, it just seemed like we had nothing to talk about.

Later my brother (and eventually my sister) tried to re-connect with me, but they kept bringing up things from our past, and I couldn't remember any of the things that we'd supposedly done as children! I still had some childhood memories, but they were nothing like the memories they had from the same time period.

The second major jump was when I was in a bad car accident, that I had absolutely no right to survive, since I wasn't wearing a seat belt and rolled over six times. I went through a period of several weeks/months of little or no memory of anything, and as I gradually got back to "normal" I found myself hanging out with totally differently people, different job, etc. And I started getting sick... severe allergies, flu, etc.

Man this really sucks, because I used to never get sick....
Oh well, I guess some areas of my life are better ...
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parallel universe, research, sliders experiences, theory, timelines