Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Jordan Maxwell Interview Thread

Jordan has good intentions and excellent information. I would caution anyone who watches this interview to remember that he is a researcher, not a prophet. His knowledge about the future is not any more clear than your own. I liked the entire interview except for the end where he told us we are all doomed and there is nothing we can do about it. He has chosen his timeline, do not let him choose yours!

tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell Interview Thread

I'm one for positivity but at the current moment- state of planet, pollution laden technology, GMO foods, mass starvation, created disease/sickness industry, greed and profit over people etc; etc; the list goes on and on. I wonder if it's just a pipe dream- this very positive thinking that soon it's going to change. And sure it has to change at grass roots level- that's what I've been involved with for more than 25 years but it hasn't gone full scale.

That said- I am working with a few other people into turning new technologies into a reality- we just have to wait and see if the investors are going to give us the money!
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:39 PM   #3
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I'm one for positivity but at the current moment- state of planet, pollution laden technology, GMO foods, mass starvation, created disease/sickness industry, greed and profit over people etc; etc; the list goes on and on. I wonder if it's just a pipe dream- this very positive thinking that soon it's going to change. And sure it has to change at grass roots level- that's what I've been involved with for more than 25 years but it hasn't gone full scale.
It's kind of scary how much we think exactly alike. This is something that I have been struggling with a lot lately. I have only recently (within the last few months) discovered the Law of Attraction and I am having difficulty balancing the reality that I see around me and trying to focus on the reality that I would rather see instead. Since I am still new to this particular Universal Law, I have yet to witness this at work in my life. So, naturally my skepticism comes into play when I look at the world around me.

Last edited by TempestGarden; 10-13-2009 at 11:54 PM.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:52 PM   #4
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
It's kind of scary how much we think exactly alike. This is something that I have been struggling with a lot lately. I have only recently (with last few months) discovered the Law of Attraction and I am having difficulty balancing the reality that I see around me and trying to focus on the reality that I would rather see instead. Since I am still new to this particular Universal Law, I have yet to witness this at work in my life. So, naturally my skepticism comes into play when i look at the world around me.
To change things you must power it with your emotions. Use all your senses, feel it, see it, hear it, taste it, smell it. Draw pictures in color. FEEL what it feels like when you have it. Feel it as strong as you can - that's the magnet.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:58 PM   #5
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
To change things you must power it with your emotions. Use all your senses, feel it, see it, hear it, taste it, smell it. Draw pictures in color. FEEL what it feels like when you have it. Feel it as strong as you can - that's the magnet.
Karen,

Thanks for this bit of advice. I have recently been doing some reading online and in books about why the Laws of Attraction seem to not work for some and beautifully for others... what I am only beginning to discover is exactly what you are saying here. Apparently it is very dependent upon the emotions that you put into it, and not just the affirmative feelings in your mind. This discovery is very new to me, so I will keep at it with this suggestion in mind.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:12 PM   #6
Stella Octangula
Avalon Senior Member

Jordan is a talented and experienced symbologist.

Let us apply the same “Illumined” symbols that Jordan spoke of to the primary formative experience of his entire life… the incident that shaped the fundamentals of his current message:

In the 1st half of his interview he spoke of an omnipresent cross-cultural & ancient symbol of the illumined: the sun (or sun disk) with rays emanating from it (often seen with a triangular or pyramidal form attached) rising between two mountains.

He goes on to say that the entire body of his life’s work was influenced by an initial face-to-face interaction with an extraterrestrial humanoid that occurred in North Hollywood when he was an impressionable 19 year-old boy. The ET was his girlfriend’s father. In this exchange, the fatherly ET said that WE brought you (Jordan) to LA. You have a job to do that you will do for US later in your life.

To win Jordan’s complete attention, the ET recounted a very personal experience that occurred with Jordan when he was a scant 8 years old. He told Jordan things that only a telepath would know. The ET said, “We know these things because WE were there.”

The ET proceeded to call in 3 disk shaped UFOs in a TRIANGULAR formation that hovered over the house where this exchange took place. Jordan said that the disks appeared to come from Griffith Park and halted over his location in North Hollywood.

SO, a triangular or pyramidal grouping of 3 SUN-like glowing DISKs (or sun disks) appeared to come over the mountain from Griffith Park. From North Hollywood (a place I have worked for decades), Griffith Park appears when one peers down the 101 Hollywood Freeway… Also known as the Hollywood Pass… a flat road that, from this vantage point, passes betwixt two peaks of the Hollywood “mountains.”

Essentially, a pyramidal formation of glowing sun disks “rose” between two mountains to arrive and hover over Jordan’s 19 year-old self. He described the disks as exhibiting radial, vivid laser-like colors that were slowly rotating in pie-like sections… (OR RAYS).

It seems as if these ETs performed a real-time show of “Iluminati” symbolism… A triangle formation of 3 colored sun disks glowing with illumined “rays” of color slowly rose betwixt two mountainous peaks of the “Holly-Wood” hills.

When this symbolic synchronicity is realized, one may understand who inspired Jordan to give his “doomish” perspective on the state of current affairs on our small blue sphere.

Jordan has synthesized vast amounts of great information over 42 years of research.

However, is he guided and protected by a group of Illuminati ETs that want these ancient secrets revealed, YET, on THEIR terms? Do the terms include an embedded message that the Illuminati posses omnipresent power that cannot be overcome by a mere human? Does this covert, dis-empowering message create a sense of LEARNED HELPLESSNESS or HOPELESSNESS in the reciever?

As Jordan suggests, IS resistance truly FUTILE?

In a word: NO.

Don’t give your power away. Learn from Jordan yet consider his sources.

WE humans are more powerful than one could possibly imagine… if we so chose that reality.

Love one Another and do not fall victim to fear.
Stella Octangula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #7
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I liked the entire interview except for the end where he told us we are all doomed and there is nothing we can do about it. He has chosen his timeline, do not let him choose yours!
Very wise words tone3jaguar.

If anyone is in doubt as to the influence their thoughts have on reality then i highly suggest exploring this subject and trying it out for ones self.

The thing that seems to be happening in my reality, this may not apply to everyone, as this seems to be the way things are going. Is that the time between the emotionally charged visualisation and the manifestation appears to be getting shorter and shorter as time goes by.

I'm almost afraid to start a sentance now without first saying "in my reality". Are any of you guys experiencing this time phenomina?
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:06 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate you pointing out that to all of us Tone3 and you Stella are very observant yourself. Your words make my soul sing with joy that others are accepting them for what they are worth.

It is all up to us and if we are willing to accept defeat out of all of this we will be doomed. We must only see the true ending that we all desire in light

I read that Tone3 sees all of these crafts in our skies and I know in my heart they are helping us with the grids of lightness that is needed to shut out the darnkness that is within.

It is to all of our work together to bring forth the end we so desire and together we will do so.

Its been tried many times before and this time there is no doubt in my mind that we will suceed.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:22 PM   #9
Spregovori

I agree with Maxwell. The people are STUPID. But no only that...they know what is going on..they sometimes even partly acknowledged it (darn government all corrupted) but they ignore it. They do not care.

I do not agree with the: all is lost. NO!

At the very end he said something like: I am here to inform those that are willing to listen....to people who want to change...to help those who want to know...

So what he is saying is (that is what I think): US is screwed and most of the world also...since they do not listen...but those who do..they can be helped.

But than again...can the ignorant majority drag those who listen down with them?
Old 10-12-2009, 09:05 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Jordan seems to be under the impression that the past determines the future. This is why he believes that things will get worse and never better. I hope that he finds his way out of this self imposed tunnel vision as to the probable outcomes of the future. He should know after studying fringe information for as long as he has that anything is possible. Perhaps he is due for another visit from his ET friends to remind him that he did not come here to be enslaved.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:14 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

You yourself, visualize all the crafts that are around our planet. They are here to most deffinately help us, I feel it in my soul. If they wanted to hurt us they wouldn't hestitate to do so.

I hope he comes around and sees the truth and he must not see only doom and gloom. I see happiness and have a glorious feeling knowing that our grids are being so enlightened with the help of all these crafts.

Jordan has given up hope and I pray he will find it and see how the human race will come together to bring about the change we want as had been tried many times before. Jordan is a brilliant man and I'm sure he will come around and with our help we can help him as he has done so much to bring this to our awareness.

I am excited in watching this happen right before our eyes.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 10-13-2009 at 01:39 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:28 AM   #12
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I pray he will find it and see how the human race will come together to bring about the change we want as had been tried many times before.
This is not just direct at you...I borrowed some of your lines (since most of you here write very similar)

Try not to take this "too wrong"

Human race coming together? People united in one big spiritual "realm"?

That will be the day...which at this moment...can be marked as the Sci-Fi.

What do you see when you look around you?

Is it zombies doing what they do every day...thinking what they think all the time...acting like they were told to act...trying to belong...looking for external validation....grasping for material "comfort"...taking care of their own ass...not caring about others...not caring about themselves?

or

Is it people claiming they live happy and full lives each moment of the day, surrounding themselves with positive energy and positive people...becoming something greater and more enlightened? And after that...when it truly gets in their heads...they start with the so called Angelic workshops? Ripping people off for several 100EUR for 2 days of their enlightenment?

When the train comes...no matter how positive they claim to be...all that will be left are some chopped body parts....the same goes for the ignorant bunch.

One does not need to be pessimistic or in the "dark" for that to happen...

Unless you can "propel" yourself to a higher density...you are stuck here and the problems that Maxwell talks about are in your face.

Do you deal with them...or do you just philosophie about it?

Talking will not do much...the same goes for waiting for the ET to show up and handle it for you...it wont happen.

I have "vast" experiences with a human animal...it is far from simple. I have no real experiences in "esoteric" and things like shamanism (would like to have them) etc and I am yet to meet (in real life) someone that is truly credible about having those...since...most people are just full of **** (from what I met) all they do is lying to themselves without knowing it (and that is one of the most dangerous things in existence)

EDIT: typo

Last edited by Spregovori; 10-13-2009 at 07:32 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:12 AM   #13
derpif
Avalon Senior Member

Hi you all,

i finished watching the video a few minutes ago, it blew my mind.
Kerrys words at the end of the interview were just beautiful.
derpif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:18 AM   #14
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Human race coming together? People united in one big spiritual "realm"?

That will be the day...which at this moment...can be marked as the Sci-Fi.

What do you see when you look around you?

Is it zombies doing what they do every day...thinking what they think all the time...acting like they were told to act...trying to belong...looking for external validation....grasping for material "comfort"...taking care of their own ass...not caring about others...not caring about themselves?

or

Is it people claiming they live happy and full lives each moment of the day, surrounding themselves with positive energy and positive people...becoming something greater and more enlightened? And after that...when it truly gets in their heads...they start with the so called Angelic workshops? Ripping people off for several 100EUR for 2 days of their enlightenment?

When the train comes...no matter how positive they claim to be...all that will be left are some chopped body parts....the same goes for the ignorant bunch.

One does not need to be pessimistic or in the "dark" for that to happen...

Unless you can "propel" yourself to a higher density...you are stuck here and the problems that Maxwell talks about are in your face.

Greeting Spregovori,

In the inteview we are discussing there were a lot of repetitions of statements and the general mood was depressing and hopeless .
I like your comments about the humans zombies . The majority of humans
have closed minds . Could you please enlighten me on the propelling to a higher density ?
Give me a scientific definition ... if you can . ...Maxweel also mentioned the Stargate in Iraq , this fact alone deserves a lot more discussion , we have now different people (whistle blowers and researchers ) mentioning the "Stargate " in Iraq . Could it be that the US wanted possession of the stargate because Saddam could not defend it ! To defend it against invasion , the defender must have nuclear weapons , so I believe . And this fact brings up other questions such as : are the PTB expecting an invasion via stargates ? Would this " sun god " creature come through the stargate ?
Cheers

ps . your nickname is a slavic (slovenian ) word ? ( govori = speak ) (spregovoriti = to communicate )
Cheers

Last edited by enemyofNWO; 10-13-2009 at 09:30 AM.
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:27 AM   #15
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post

Could you please enlighten me on the propelling to a higher density ?
Give me a scientific definition ... if you can . ...

ps . your nickname is a slavic (slovenian ) word ? ( govori = speak ) (spregovoriti = to communicate )
Cheers
I can not... I have too little experience with the hmm how should I call it...spiritual endeavors... Collier talked about it...also others...saying we should raise our level of consciousness... The methods and path to doing that is unclear/unknown...different people say different things...subject to guessing probabilities

Most of times when I do try to put my time and effort into finding about it...try it...or see others do it (i am interested in "action" doing stuff not just theory)...people offer their "services" gladly along with a big fat bill...and I find money extremely nonspiritual...

A scientist would most likely say something about the resonance and frequencies on which everything is based/formed....the "vibration"..the higher it is...the highr you are (suppose to be)

While talking and discousing this is beneficial it is far from enough...in order to make a change.

And yes your guess is correct.

spregovori = speak out (communicate)
Old 10-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #16
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

1st time I've ever heard the guy ... did anyone notice that he is repeating DAN (DNA) Burisch's story about the split in humanity?? "You WILL loose your humanity" "You will become repressed"

Same words, wrapped in a different speakers story.

Its youreslves that are coming back!
GO INSIDE FOLKS (INSIDE YOURSELVES). I promise you its all in there

Last edited by iainl140285; 10-13-2009 at 01:05 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:44 PM   #17
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
I agree with Maxwell. The people are STUPID. But no only that...they know what is going on..they sometimes even partly acknowledged it (darn government all corrupted) but they ignore it. They do not care.

I do not agree with the: all is lost. NO!

At the very end he said something like: I am here to inform those that are willing to listen....to people who want to change...to help those who want to know...

So what he is saying is (that is what I think): US is screwed and most of the world also...since they do not listen...but those who do..they can be helped.

But than again...can the ignorant majority drag those who listen down with them?

The reason people are "stupid" is because they have been repeated lied to and not told the truth. They have been brain washed and conditioned throughout their lives. How can anyone expect anything different? If one would hope to grow out of the box, one also has to be willing to be alienated from the pack, who have been conditioned with a particular mind set. Given that humans are basically social animals they also look to be a member of some family, group or ideology. It is not easy walking away from those ties that bind and venture out into new realms of exploration. Almost all of the great thinkers were ridiculed in their own time. Even those who supported them were also considered kooks. So to say the majority are ignorant.. whose fault is that?

Humans are also subject to amnesia - repeatedly. It is this outside interference that has slowed down growth and development. Once the truth is out there then perhaps the newest generation and will take the information and run with it. The older generations will likely be stuck in their old conditioning and it would be much more difficult for them to adapt. This is of course referenced in the most general of terms as there are many in the older generations who are much more aware of the truth then those of the younger generations. However, I would suspect that generation X is the most lost as the dumbing down process was pretty much fully integrated within their lifetime due to media control, failing educational institutions and with both parents working so that the additional "elder" knowledge was not passed down from parent to child.

Last edited by Carol; 10-13-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:54 PM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Carol, you make a very good point. Also, we must remember the children that are being born today, already have much of this knowledge and it will be in our favor

They are already running with it as so are we.

The ones that are sleeping still, as you say have a form of amnesia.......it may not take much to open their minds

Besides look at all the help we are now getting from our friends all over the universe. Its what keeps me going
Old 10-13-2009, 06:38 PM   #19
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
The reason people are "stupid" is because they have been repeated lied to and not told the truth. They have been brain washed and conditioned throughout their lives. How can anyone expect anything different? If one would hope to grow out of the box, one also has to be willing to be alienated from the pack, who have been conditioned with a particular mind set. Given that humans are basically social animals they also look to be a member of some family, group or ideology. It is not easy walking away from those ties that bind and venture out into new realms of exploration. Almost all of the great thinkers were ridiculed in their own time. Even those who supported them were also considered kooks. So to say the majority are ignorant.. whose fault is that?

Humans are also subject to amnesia - repeatedly. It is this outside interference that has slowed down growth and development. Once the truth is out there then perhaps the newest generation and will take the information and run with it. The older generations will likely be stuck in their old conditioning and it would be much more difficult for them to adapt. This is of course referenced in the most general of terms as there are many in the older generations who are much more aware of the truth then those of the younger generations. However, I would suspect that generation X is the most lost as the dumbing down process was pretty much fully integrated within their lifetime due to media control, failing educational institutions and with both parents working so that the additional "elder" knowledge was not passed down from parent to child.
Carol - is that a female name? I like the name...

To the post...

If a drug addict comes to me and starts with his story about how life is hard...how he never intended to do it...but it was just so strange and school and peer pressure...love, party and the troubles at home...and how he will quit be he just needs one more shot to keep him going through the day...

I will tell that addict to F**** O***** Or I might just say he is stupid...

If a zombie comes to me and starts telling me about this great TV Show and about the football game he saw last week and about all the girls he "imagined" was with and how would he do celebrity girls and how he needs a smoke and some coffee and how life sux and how he will get a loan for this new fancy car and how will the weather be in two days and how and how his ex girlfriend was giving him "tests" to see if her subconscious can evaluate him as a good father of their children and how he dumped her since he deserves better...etc

Guess what I will tell this person the same thing as to the addict.

There is no difference. Both do it knowingly. Both know what they are doing. Both know they are lying to themselves all day...every day...

I am not often rude. So FO might not always be the choice...but I have no sympathy.

How can I do that, how can I know that?

During my age from 7 to 15 I had ALL the "required conditions" to become both...an addict, a zombie, a delinquent minor, suicidal teenager...etc But I did not. I have myself to thank for that. No one but myself.

An than after the age of 15...how does one call that...the years of hell. As a child...I could take so much. I am still amazed by that. I was able to "absorb" all the turmoil.....rather fascinating

"There is no mercy for the ignorant"

Would I be willing to help them with what I can? Sure! IF they would shut up and listen...

People do not forget...they ignore and choose not to acknowledge.

and yes...they are stupid...

but by today modern standards and social norms...heh so am I...under average even... ( to them)

EDIt:typo...

Last edited by Spregovori; 10-13-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:54 PM   #20
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

Hi Carol, I have to respectfully disagree with the entirety of your post. I can certaily appreciate where you are coming from, however whereas I agree that the dumbing down of society is certainly an ongoing historical agenda, your argument is missing the most crucial factor, and that is choice!

Why are people ignorant? Why are people in debt out their ears? Why are people obese? Why are people entranced by the various forms of media, culture and technology that slowly erode their freedom? Why do most people pursue low paying, non-technical, useless degrees in college? Why do most people sit instead of act? Watch TV instead of exercise? Why do most people believe instead of asking questions? Why do most follow instead of lead? Why do most acquiesce instead of taking charge? How many of you were in the public school system? Do you really believe that the kids sitting all around you sleeping, joking around, passing notes and cheering with excitement when they achieved D's on their tests were somehow brainwashed and victims of some evil system? In my experience they honestly didn't give a rat's ass and no one was going to make them! Their parents likely chose misery and irresponsibility as a way of life then unwittingly (sometimes wittingly) handed it down to their kids.

Let me give you a list of questions and you tell me how you think most people would answer?

1) What is better for you, TV or exercise? How much of one do you do versus the other?

2) When was the last time you engaged in a local assembly to write laws that affect your community and then march down to your congressman's office to make sure he got it in?

3) What's better for you, fast food or fresh fruit and salads? Water or soft-drinks/beer? Pre-prepared foods versus fresh foods you have to cook? What percentage of one do you consume versus another?

4) How much of your mental/physical/spiritual/fiscal energy is spent on the things you/your children want as opposed to the things you/your children need? Do you need the new car, bigger house, swimming pool, season tickets, new clothes/shoes, bigger TV and cable package, computer, lawn mower etc? Do your children need more games or more exercise? More reading or more TV? More Burger King and ice cream sandwiches or more whole foods?

We all know how these questions will be answered, however the statistics speak for themselves. You don't have to tell people what is good for them. They KNOW what's good for them... they just choose differently. That's not a conspiracy. It's fact.

Why? Because #1 it's EASY! And #2 any problems resulting from the above behaviors will eventually be taken care of by someone else... i.e. someone else will take responsibility for me. Doctors, lawyers, loan officers and credit card pushers, overnight pills, lawn services, spas and massage parlors, 24/7 news coverage and every other possible service to substitute for responsibility. You want it? You got it! Culture of luxury! Thank you, drive through!

Did the PTB give us exactly what we asked for? You're darn tootin' they did. They made it easy to choose easy! How did we ask for it? We watched it, ate it, bought it and designed our communities around it. Do you really think (as examples) "news" corp (i.e Fox Entertainment), McDonalds, AT&T, the US Congress et al, the crummy educational system, Bank of America and whatever else you want to throw in there would exist if we didn't allow them to exist? Do you think ignorance, size 6XXX pants, cancer, dirty water, chemtrails, debt or anything else are things that happen to people or do you believe that people vote these things into their lives either through the argument-acceptance model (complaining and doing nothing), outright acceptance and/or acquiescence? These can't exist without our support. We co-created it. Further, it's so much more FUN for the PTB to bait us and watch us drool like Pavlov's dogs. Their power comes from our choice! To paraphrase a fable... the vampire and devil must be invited into your home. Your choice empowers them.

Unfortunately, our support is damn easy these days since we have deferred all responsibility to someone else. Make a fancy logo, run it across a happy meal box, pay it lipservice on the Bill O'Reilly show and stage a big parade sponsored by Bud Light. Yay America! Land of the free? Home of the brave? Where's my cheetos?

The truth has always been there. The choice has always been there. The bible practically spells it out (although I would argue the number of Christians who have actually read the bible is extremely low... see above). Temptation of the sinner (debtor) and the journey through pain (commerce)... just make it easy of yourself Jesus (temptation to take on sin or debt)... or live to die on the cross (die on the ledger/ be poor) and be reborn of the spirit free of sin (free of sin/debt, creditor/sovereign). The saying goes: give them cake! Not force cake down their throat.

A-MER-I-CA = No-Mercy-to/for-Sheep. Are you the sheep or the shepherd? Remember the Shepherd (biblical reference)!

My intention here is not to judge, merely to be emphatic. Judgement (in a negative sense) is the denial of responsibility and it's not my intention to go down that road, for I could have been the soul who changed the paradigm had I lived up to my highest potential. My only judgement here is: people must need/want this experience because that's exactly what they have asked for. The unfortunate part is, many simply choose not to see what they are inviting through their doors... but that revelation is quickly coming in my opinion.

Please let us not make justifications for the choices we and others make. Let us instead be born again - to transmute our experience into one of responsibility... to turn water into wine; lead into gold.

Love is responsibility. Responsibility is love.

Namaste!

Last edited by Jonathon; 10-13-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:16 PM   #21
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I had the bible shoved down my throat day after day growing up and If you are saying that we are to believe what is written I would have to disagree

we all know that it has been re-written to go with TPTB's agenda.

I was taught how to turn my back on my neighbor if he didn't believe in the same religion as I did. I was taught it was a sin to have inpure thoughts of another person. I was taught it was a sin to put a white table cloth on my table as it represented a bed sheet. I was taught that wearing patten and leather shoes was a mortal sin as I was "tempting" some boy. I was taught that kissing a boy in a laying down position was a mortal sin. This started when I was 4 years of age and went on through my teen age years.

Should I go on ? Guess what I believed all that. We were tested all the time on these beliefs..............So as Carol so pointed out.........yes we were deffiantely brainwashed.

I didnt have a choice in any of this.........I believed it with all my heart

Its hard to let go of these feelings and for someone to grow up figuring they were already going to hell its no one they turned to drugs or alcohol

I'm surprise that I managed to have that god awful thing called sex and have children.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #22
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I had the bible shoved down my throat day after day growing up and If you are saying that we are to believe what is written I would have to disagree

we all know that it has been re-written to go with TPTB's agenda.

I was taught how to turn my back on my neighbor if he didn't believe in the same religion as I did. I was taught it was a sin to have inpure thoughts of another person. I was taught it was a sin to put a white table cloth on my table as it represented a bed sheet. I was taught that wearing patten and leather shoes was a mortal sin as I was "tempting" some boy. I was taught that kissing a boy in a laying down position was a mortal sin. This started when I was 4 years of age and went on through my teen age years.

Should I go on ? Guess what I believed all that. We were tested all the time on these beliefs..............So as Carol so pointed out.........yes we were deffiantely brainwashed.

I didnt have a choice in any of this.........I believed it with all my heart

Its hard to let go of these feelings and for someone to grow up figuring they were already going to hell its no one they turned to drugs or alcohol

I'm surprise that I managed to have that god awful thing called sex and have children.
I'm not Christian nor do I hold that anything in particular is truth, for the only truth is in the experience. Outside of experience, all things are neutral - we give them the power over our hearts and minds through imbued context. You seem to be creating a negative archetype of the bible and chritianity based on your particular experience. As a point, where in the bible does it say that the things thrust down your throat are true? Is it the bible or the interpretation of the bible by those in your experience that you feel victimized by? Is there a way for you to take responsibility for these negative occurences? If so, how? There is always a way. I believe that we bring these into our experience for various reasons. Certain catalysts are experienced by our own design (pre-incarnate).

You always have a choice. The odds were certainly not in your favor at the time and I can definitely sympathize with this. Yet, you are a perfect manifestation of your perfect experience. One day we may all realize that everything comes from love one way or the other. Hard to accept, however I am learning that this is true little by little, day by day. My struggle now is to take responsibility for it in whatever way I can, starting with healing it then leaving it behind - not becoming a victim of it. As Tolle says, you do not have to carry your life story with you for it is not who you are.

Spiritual truth (that is spiritual experience) is in all things. The bible is no exception. I tend to align with the commercial interpretations of the bible, however like many spiritual documents, it has multiple layers of meaning as well as multiple layers of disinfo. These are for the individual to iron out for themselves.

I'm not pushing the bible. Merely stating that people who call themselves Christians rarely read the bible - that's what the reverend/pastor etc is for. Just another deferment of responsibility.

In any case - not my intention of offend. Love to you.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #23
beren
Avalon Senior Member

The truth has always been there. The choice has always been there. The bible practically spells it out (although I would argue the number of Christians who have actually read the bible is extremely low... see above). Temptation of the sinner (debtor) and the journey through pain (commerce)... just make it easy of yourself Jesus (temptation to take on sin or debt)... or live to die on the cross (die on the ledger/ be poor) and be reborn of the spirit free of sin (free of sin/debt, creditor/sovereign). The saying goes: give them cake! Not force cake down their throat.

You just told one of the most important things here!

Sometimes a trumpet can blow beside ears but no one would hear...

I am sick and tired of people like Jordan Maxwell and others ,though I politely listen their threads and videos where they spill out their "knowledge" about Jesus, Bible , Yahweh(Jehovah),Lucifer,Demons, Angels............................................ . you name it... They didn`t bother even to read the Bible and then speak about it. But they are , oh so full of knowledge, they are light carriers, they discovered truth in their rants and works but it is usually that they discovered hot water.
If you noticed , when they speak about something , they always jump from theme to theme, from topic to topic and they throw at you a load of information which is usually **** and lies or lies mixed with some truth so it looks convincing . When you ask them straightforward question they mingle around like a snake ,avoiding answers , but then they ask you a question (self defense)!!! And here and there and you lost it about what you wanted to ask them in the first place.
That is why I always say : READ the Bible and you will find the answers there! READ it if it takes several times , whatever is not clear, write it down as a note and you will have an answer to that later, when you re read it and when you start connecting dots.
But one thing is sure , we are fighting powerful forces, invisible to our eyes but very real. We are powerful but blinded from the start . So few of us ever learned that what you sow ,that you reap! Most of us from day one didn`t taken the responsibility of our acts and that is why we still continue to have problems.
Remember the story from Eden;
When Creator asked man why he did eat from the tree, he said that woman that HE gave him made him to eat! Then creator asked woman why did she ate? She replied that snake told her so... THERE WERE no responsibility!!! Everyone was blaming the other!

That is why one of the most important things Jesus taught people is to grow up! To finally grow up and take responsibility! There is no religion to take care of you, there is no system to take care of you ,there is no anything in the universe to take care of you IF you do not want to take care of yourself... HELOOOOOO
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:00 PM   #24
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

OH LOL LOL I am only saying that "ideas" are planted at an early age and we "believe" in them

I know that all that they taught me is false and I am living for the "today" of things.

I also know that in my immediate family there are so, so many, that still believe in all this BS. I call them the brainwashed ones that never grew out of that phase of their lives.

So I understand what Carol is saying about the brainwashed people on the earth.

I am not bitter as I managed to get through all this. I think what they did was a terrible injustice but I have certainly moved on.........

I have to wonder if the addicts, killers, rapist, sex-offenders..........are here to show us a lesson ? We live it or we view it.

I am not offended in the least. I happen to think that the things Jordan pointed out about religion was for the most part true. I just can't speak on the mythology aspects. Religion is a mind control form of making money.............a corporation just like Jordan says
Old 10-13-2009, 11:50 PM   #25
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I had a terrible thought. I really like Jordan...but what if the special task he was told about...is to tell the human race that they are $crewed...and that there is nothing they can do about it? The Draconians, Annunaki, and Sirians would like that message...wouldn't they?

Also...Manly Hall wasn't exactly a saint...was he? I believe that he was brilliant...but I just wonder how many 'brilliant' people will come to the conclusion that if you can't beat 'em...you might as well join 'em...and work to convince the 'stupid' people that resistance is futile?

I think that it would be in everyone's best interest (including the reptilians and greys) to rally around Constitutional Responsible Freedom. But if they don't see it this way...my conclusion is the following:

Better Dead Than Rep!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-14-2009 at 12:10 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote