Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 06:15 PM   #1
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Default Catastrophobia

In my somewhat edu****ated mind...I think this woman is on to something.
I think that the experience we are going through is based upon the RELEASE of our collective trauma. There are those whom think we should abandon coastal areas, what a dumb idea. It is far, far, far, easier to live off of the sea than it is to bunker out in the mountains. Notice a pattern? Move away from the coast lines! Move AWAY from the COAST LINES!

Move away from the REAL cradle of humanity? We have been seafaring folk for a very long time. There is or seems to me to be, very much fear out 'there'.

There is a reason for this...here is an interview the book is a great read.

http://www.newconnexion.net/article/11-01/hill.html

I'm not much into fear these days...too busy gardening to ease my transition into the world that WILL be, if we be'a'willin'. We've gone through our trauma, probably about 10-11000 years ago and we;ve been reeling like drunkards towards the healing of that trauma. Don't give into fear.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:21 PM   #2
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Catastrophobia

great post, can we meet?!

i am from holland & had simular thoughts yesterday.

cheers!
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
jayomjarmo
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the post ...
i guess a few hundret meters above the curent see level will do..
jayomjarmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:17 PM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

cant do it from uk here and were tiny so easily spotted and captured if it comres to it..im thinking more about staying near a loch or up in the lakes
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:14 AM   #5
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

I am fantastically impressed with this unique point of view.

Catastrophobia is a great word Unfortunately I have not much to contribute to this thread but I had to add to the post count. It makes me sad to see so many other silly ideas get into multiple pages... Great post.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:29 AM   #6
Whitewolf

9/11 truth is essentially the ultimate litmus test to determine a public figure's credibility and Barbara Hand Clow easily passes that "test". I've read her book called "The Mayan Code" where she skims this topic and I have to say that it's a book I'd recommend to anyone looking toward a positive outcome for the future, namely 2012. Her optimism is yet another reason to have faith in her credibility. I havent' read any of her other books, but hopefully I'll get to them at some point.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:01 AM   #7
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Bump to this thread. It is an important message. Thank you.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:07 AM   #8
Racsouran
Banned

most say run from the coast because of the supposed incoming poleshift, wich will create tsunamis, or probably, ice meltings with rising sea levels.

As this site is based on fear many have already revolt againts that negative pattern of thinking infamously called here "survivor mode".

Catastrophobia?, could be perfectly applied then to Kerry and Bill as sufferers obseesed to the point of reaching what you see here.

Last edited by Racsouran; 09-30-2008 at 02:11 AM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:55 AM   #9
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

To whom all all that posted for this.

1. Yes we can all meet whenever suitable, there is a party from seemingly around the globe here in Roberts Creek on Oct. 17-18 PM me for details.

2. Yes the sea is SHRINKING, take a damned bowl of ice cubes, over spilling, the bowl, add water until it it seems like it is about to flow over. Leave over night, the bowl did NOT wreck your carpet. The sea is shrinking because ice is heavier than water..........

3. Adding counts to thread counts!

4. Im not personally into channeled Pleidian stuff, so stuff that, but yes, she is very positive and if we are to cohere into a new paradigm we must let go of fear. ****, my 7 year old asked me about death the other day and my only response was, we all go though it. Fear is failure...blah, blah.

5. Agreed, fear has a function to shift people from 'striving to survive' but if we shift that to having fun to get by we have a whole other world. I disdain of fear and those whom monger it. Life is always, without a doubt, deadly.

Thanx for the support ya'll......

Last edited by Lance; 09-30-2008 at 07:57 AM.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:29 AM   #10
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
2. Yes the sea is SHRINKING, take a damned bowl of ice cubes, over spilling, the bowl, add water until it it seems like it is about to flow over. Leave over night, the bowl did NOT wreck your carpet. The sea is shrinking because ice is heavier than water..........
I like your post and also think we should not thrive on fear either.

The reason for my reply is this: your physics experiment may be right but I am not sure if it reflects the global situation.
The sea levels are 'supposed' to rise because land based ice will melt INTO the ocean.

If I understand the process as being explained lately the ice at the poles is melting from underneath.
1. It clarifies that it's not global warming but the heat is produced by earth itself.
2. If there is global cooling instead it clarifies why there is more precipitation. The cooler the air the more water condenses in that air.

Ad 1: The water under the ice shelves may lubricate them. If big chunks break of they will 'slide' into the water. This gives a real potential for tsunami waves.

Ad 2: If our atmosphere can 'contain' less water vapor it must end up in the oceans.

If there's more fresh water in the ocean the 'conveyor belt' will slow down causing climate changes along it's path.

This is not to contribute to fear but to get physical facts into the right context.
With the right knowledge we are able to respond the right way ....

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:47 AM   #11
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
I like your post and also think we should not thrive on fear either.

The reason for my reply is this: your physics experiment may be right but I am not sure if it reflects the global situation.
The sea levels are 'supposed' to rise because land based ice will melt INTO the ocean.

If I understand the process as being explained lately the ice at the poles is melting from underneath.
1. It clarifies that it's not global warming but the heat is produced by earth itself.
2. If there is global cooling instead it clarifies why there is more precipitation. The cooler the air the more water condenses in that air.

Ad 1: The water under the ice shelves may lubricate them. If big chunks break of they will 'slide' into the water. This gives a real potential for tsunami waves.

Ad 2: If our atmosphere can 'contain' less water vapor it must end up in the oceans.

If there's more fresh water in the ocean the 'conveyor belt' will slow down causing climate changes along it's path.

This is not to contribute to fear but to get physical facts into the right context.
With the right knowledge we are able to respond the right way ....

Cheers
Sure, but all the glaciers in BC and Washington State are growing. antartica is growing. The science on the debate of global warming are not over yet and to me it seems colder! Anyhow, life changes, we all die eventually and the PTw have tried there best to make everything seem hopeless.

As a one time indoor plant enthusiast, I know for certain that most others of my ilk try and get the CO2 to 1400 PPM for optimal plant growth. Does it not sound insane to be pushing for less than 365 which is where we are now? More plant growth= good for humans in my experience. The cost ratio is about $200 a month for a good CO2 injection system. Are 20000 Mainland BC growers all dunces...well that is a question....

Life changes, plants change, planets change everything well...changes. For good or ill depending upon where you are. I'd rather drown than freeze to death in some mountain hermitage. Or get my throat slit in Ecquador by some bandito. All i'm trying to say is that the (dubious) science is still 'out', Planet X was suppsed to come in 2003 and Pole Shifts are untimely events.
i feel comfortable with my 'ground crew' which I had even before I heard the term. **** I just got 10 people or so to haul in 20 cords of good cheap wood for nothing. It's not about the habitat, its' about the inhabitants.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:18 AM   #12
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Lance,

Interesting post ...
I am fond of growing plants and seeds (the seeds more recently) too. Obviously you are very interested in physical and
biological processes. Knowledge that will be needed more and more ...

Yeah, it's interesting how perceptions can be skewed. I remember that my sister complained to me that my fire-place
was polluting the environment (I lived in Holland then). I tried to explain that the smoke and all that I created was coming from
bio-masses. The CO2 that she produces with central heating is by burning natural gas which is of course fossil fuel.
Now if she would be able to collect it and bring it to you ....
I am not sure if it struck a chord ... at least we must keep trying to understand and explain how stuff works.

Would it be possible that we have more CO2 in our environment because we keep destroying tons of rain forest ?
It look's like we're orchestrating the earth's long cancer ...

Keep up the good work, cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:20 AM   #13
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi Lance,

Interesting post ...
I am fond of growing plants and seeds (the seeds more recently) too. Obviously you are very interested in physical and
biological processes. Knowledge that will be needed more and more ...

Yeah, it's interesting how perceptions can be skewed. I remember that my sister complained to me that my fire-place
was polluting the environment (I lived in Holland then). I tried to explain that the smoke and all that I created was coming from
bio-masses. The CO2 that she produces with central heating is by burning natural gas which is of course fossil fuel.
Now if she would be able to collect it and bring it to you ....
I am not sure if it struck a chord ... at least we must keep trying to understand and explain how stuff works.

Would it be possible that we have more CO2 in our environment because we keep destroying tons of rain forest ?
It look's like we're orchestrating the earth's long cancer ...

Keep up the good work, cheers
There isn't ENOUGH CO2 in the atmosphere...for optimal plant growth we need a way higher level, like 1000-1500 ppm, not the blight of 365 or whatever we have now....