Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Thank you moderator for moving my post to a place where it is deemed useless.

I had intended on adding to that post and you knew that well.

Yet on your power trip you choose to ignore this and moved it anyway.

Shame on you. (you know who you are)

This forum is becoming more and more like the rest every day.

Good bye, im not even gonna bother sharing stuff here anymore.

Adios members of project avalon, it was very nice while it lasted
Old 09-28-2008, 07:55 PM   #2
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thank you moderator for moving my post to a place where it is deemed useless.

how is anybody going to prepare for the apocalypse when you're wasting their time with the past!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:12 PM   #3
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thank you moderator for moving my post to a place where it is deemed useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post

Yet on your power trip you choose to ignore this and moved it anyway.

Shame on you. (you know who you are)

This forum is becoming more and more like the rest every day.

Good bye, im not even gonna bother sharing stuff here anymore.

Adios members of project avalon, it was very nice while it lasted

I have always found your posts interesting and stimulating - please don't go!
Where may you go - as I know there are the St Clair people, the Lear people, poor Henry Deacon et al. This is not as it was supposed to be!
So are we rats leaving a sinking ship, or the folk bailing it out until we win?
Give it a chance! There are new mods and as Bill and Kerry are not always available, it may be erroneous to be draconian in their absence.
Let it go for awhile mods - from little acorns grow great oaks. Give us all a chance please - we will monitor ourselves if needs be!
And to you 'negative' trolls - you will reap your rewards elsewhere. Give them lots of love everyone - pozzi vibes to detractors (((((detractors)))))
Old 09-28-2008, 08:34 PM   #4
Colin

Quote:
Which post/thread are you referring to?

Old 09-28-2008, 08:36 PM   #5
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
how is anybody going to prepare for the apocalypse when you're wasting their time with the past!
[Quote] one of the central reasons humanity is living as it is can be laid at the door of being kept ignorant of the truth of its past.[Quote]
Old 09-28-2008, 08:36 PM   #6
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3576
Old 09-28-2008, 09:03 PM   #7
Colin

Quote:
Thanks Chris Parson

Ok 2infinityandbeyond, the moderator that moved your post was not on a power trip. They were simply following the guidlines laid down by Kerry as to what's acceptable in Project Avalon, quote below:
Quote:
Project Avalon needs to be about GROUND CREW MATTERS to do with building communities, safe places and making connections for the same.

Project Camelot is about finding the truth, anything to do with whistle blowers testimony, aliens, ufos, conspiracies etc.
Now, given those criteria can you see why it was moved to Project Camelot Off Topic?

Project Camelot may re-open soon, then you can add to your post if you want to.

However, for now it stays in Project Camelot Off Topic.

Hope that clarifies things..

Old 09-28-2008, 09:07 PM   #8
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thats the post im refering too, thanks chris.

And the moderator im refering who felt the need to remove it regardless of my plea's was "Mary Lou"

I couldnt be bothered with this place anymore, it was special at first because people had the right to freely post what they wished without fear their post would be moved to the "your not allowed post here zone".

- I posted it in this section of the forum for a reason. It was important and i felt very strongly that it had its place here. (but ohh yes, my voice doesnt count here anyways now does it)

This place was real at first. Now its just like ATS GLP etc and into the ****ty history bin of online opression it shall go.

I went to a lot of work compiling that post, and it pisses me right off to see some moderator come along without a second thought for anyone else and move it to somewhere i cannot even finish my posting. I intended on adding much much more to that thread but this moderator feels the need to go and rob everyone of the opportunity to avail of the information i was going to add to that thread.

Bravo Mary Lou. Many people come here and spend their time trying to help others, and then you come along and without a second thought ruin thier hard work.

* I dont have to come here.

* I dont have to spend my time writing threads for the good of others.

* I do appreciate when moderators show me some courtesy for my efforts.

* It does **** me right off when someone comes along without a care in the world for the time and effort i put into writing a thread and moves it to somewhere that completely defies the purpose of me posting it in the first place.

The reason this place has such credibility was because of its openness and the fact that each member was treated with the same respect as the moderators. But now the moderators control the show. And they decide whats best. Why not leave it up to the general public?

This forum has really gone down hill.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:08 PM   #9
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

pretty sure everybody understands the official justifications already
Old 09-28-2008, 09:09 PM   #10
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I can't see why we can't have the off topic section and UFO section back in the avalon forum if there are interesting posts I'd like to read and post on them and have all the information on one forum rather than two as it is now. There does seem a lot less fluidity since these changes have taken place and numerous posters are having similar views to this one. I'd like to read more from 2I&B.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:17 PM   #11
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Although I hardy agreed with anything 2infinityandbeyond posted, removing his posts definitely undermines this forum. I look forward to other peoples opinions and observations, however twisted I might think they are (my opinion only) and removing them for "review" or because you can is counter productive. And you are eventually going to charge people money for this honor? C'mon man, we are all smarter than that.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:21 PM   #12
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I can't see why we can't have the off topic section and UFO section back in the avalon forum if there are interesting posts I'd like to read and post on them and have all the information on one forum rather than two as it is now. There does seem a lot less fluidity since these changes have taken place and numerous posters are having similar views to this one. I'd like to read more from 2I&B.
My sentiments exactly.

This place has really lost its value and the special energy it had before.

The people who run project avalon seem to be only concerned about the currently informed ground crew.

There are other people in the world who have not got a clue about what is going on. And it is our job to help inform them.

How are we supposed to do that when we are restriced under such tight regulations.

This forum needs a revamp. This is honestly the last night im even going to waste any more time on it. No efforts are even slightly appreciated here.

I fully appreciate that the moderators have a difficult job. But they too much realise that our job is not much easier, especially when they keep putting blocades in our path.

It something is not done about this bs soon im honestly off. Im a young lad, ive a girlfriend and a life. I have much better things for doing then posting on another "AboveTopSecret.com"

People just dont seem to appreciate the time and effort that is put into this place by the regular posters. What are we now, mere peasants?
Old 09-28-2008, 09:24 PM   #13
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

$1 American says this thread goes bye bye, c'mon mods, prove me wrong...
Old 09-28-2008, 09:27 PM   #14
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
Although I hardy agreed with anything 2infinityandbeyond posted, removing his posts definitely undermines this forum. I look forward to other peoples opinions and observations, however twisted I might think they are (my opinion only).
aww, please. I would have classed myself slightly higher than twisted.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:29 PM   #15
Stephen

Quote:
Keep preaching the APOCALYPSE and we will have one.

Believing for the Betterment of Mankind is the Road I choose to take.

I also enjoy reading and questioning the 'past'.
Because if one does not know their past then they do not know where they are going in regards to ANY future.

EDIT: By th way 2infinityandbeyond there is ALWAYS The Open Minds forum.
Here: http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi

You can post just about anything you like there....
That is where I am for the most part....

Last edited by Stephen; 09-28-2008 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Open Minds: The Unoffical Offical Project Camelot Forum

Old 09-28-2008, 09:30 PM   #16
Suriel

Wink Re: Thank you moderator for moving my post to a place where it is deemed useless.

I have been researching other forums to join that are popular and free.
You may have to go to another forum for ufos and other topics.

Go Here to Ascend to another Forum--->

Here are more forums:

godlikeproductions.com - conspiracy forum

David Wilcock's Forum (also free)

abovetopsecret.com (high quality forum with lots of ufo posts)

Also for spiritual topics visit www.spiritualforums.com

I'm sure there are more.

Peace.

is a good forum.

Old 09-28-2008, 09:43 PM   #17
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
I have been researching other forums to join that are popular and free.
You may have to go to another forum for ufos and other topics.

Go Here to Ascend to another Forum--->

Here are more forums:

godlikeproductions.com - conspiracy forum

David Wilcock's Forum (also free)

abovetopsecret.com (high quality forum with lots of ufo posts)

Also for spiritual topics visit www.spiritualforums.com

I'm sure there are more.

Peace.

is a good forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
Keep preaching the APOCALYPSE and we will have one.

Believing for the Betterment of Mankind is the Road I choose to take.

I also enjoy reading and questioning the 'past'.
Because if one does not know their past then they do not know where they are going in regards to ANY future.

EDIT: By th way 2infinityandbeyond there is ALWAYS The Open Minds forum.
Here: http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi

You can post just about anything you like there....
That is where I am for the most part....

Guys the whole reason i posted here in the first place wass because it isnt completely corrupt just yet with trolls and egotistical moderators.

its the only place i felt was worthwhile putting any effort into posting threads.

And for the record, i put four hours of work into making that one specific thread. God knows how much time ive spent on others.

Im ****** of now beyond the point of even giving a crap. If this is how this forum is going to be run, with a complete disregard for the people who are spending much time and effort posting here then i feel my time is much better spent down in the pub talking to drunk, deaf ears.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:46 PM   #18
OMDoodlebug
Avalon Senior Member

I, too, recommend Open Minds Forum. Your thread would get the respect it deserves over there, should you choose to submit it, 2iab.

I'd also like to perpetuate the request for the reopening of the Project Camelot section of this forum. Why confine and limit a collection of people who yearn to expand?
Old 09-28-2008, 09:56 PM   #19
Colin

Quote:
The reason this place has such credibility was because of its openness and the fact that each member was treated with the same respect as the moderators.
They still are

Quote:
But now the moderators control the show.
Wrong. The Moderators have guidlines to follow

Quote:
And they decide whats best.
Wrong again. See above

Quote:
Why not leave it up to the general public?
Because an un-moderated forum would quickly degenerate into chaos

Quote:
This forum has really gone down hill
That is just your personal opinion, which you are entitled to. Others may disagree

I must point out that IF you had taken the time to read Kerrys post, which is sticked in the same sub forum you posted the thread in question in, you would understand why the Moderators move post's.

The Moderators here have a thankless job. For every members that agree's with a Moderators decision, 10 members will disagree - such is life

Project Avalon is for purely for anything that is groundcrew related, end of. No more explanations.

If you take offence at the above, I apologise, that's not my intention, but I'm seeing this kind of post far to much lately.

Project Camelot may return sooner than you think, but until it does please take the time to think before you post "Does this really fit in with the Project Avalon ethos?"

Old 09-28-2008, 09:56 PM   #20
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin L Falcon View Post

However, for now it stays in Project Camelot Off Topic.

Hope that clarifies things..
I appreciate your smiley face but no, it doesnt clarify things.

I wish to be shown the same respect by the moderators that i have shown everyone else by spending my time here in posting that thread. (amongst others)

I just dont understand why you completely disregard the time and effort people put into posting here when they have obviously gone to so much work in doing so.

Theres much that could be gotten out of this forum, but right now i think the staff are going down the wrong avenue in trying to promote this.

C'mon like! I'm 21! I dont need to be here let alone spend so much time posting in this place.

A bit of appreciation and understanding would go a long way
Old 09-28-2008, 10:03 PM   #21
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Moderators here have a thankless job. For every members that agree's with a Moderators decision, 10 members will disagree - such is life
Yes, but you seem to forget that the people who go to trouble of posting here have as equally as demanding a job. Your not the only people who are spending their quality time (that could be spent with family and friends) working on this forum.

Quote:
Project Avalon is for purely for anything that is groundcrew related, end of. No more explanations.

If you take offence at the above, I apologise, that's not my intention, but I'm seeing this kind of post far to much lately.
Fair enough. I see your point. But i cannot see the purpose in moving my hard work to somewhere that i cannot even finish it. Even if you left it somewhere else where people could post and discuss it then that would be fair. But no, you move it to somewhere that people cannot discuss it and i cannot even finish it.

Quote:
Project Camelot may return sooner than you think, but until it does please take the time to think before you post "Does this really fit in with the Project Avalon ethos?"
[/QUOTE]

I appreciate your efforts here, really i do. And i think i display my gratitude by putting in equally as much work and time as you do by posting informative threads.

And i disagree with your ethos. Your ethos is concentrated on only those who are already enlightened to how things really are. you fail to remember that the majority of people on this planet are not informed and therefore need help in finding their way. This is why i felt my thread had its place here but whatever, you guys know best.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:07 PM   #22
Stephen

Just remember one thing 2infinityandbeyond....

Colin is very FAIR! You might not agree with him but, he is very thoughtful and fair.

Old 09-28-2008, 10:13 PM   #23
arcora
Banned

It is very difficult for users to pour their hearts and thoughts out into words and put them in print.

It is insulting and degrading to have a Mod make a subjective decision (usually based on their own beliefs) and tell the user to 'shut up'.

Posts that are way off topic will die on their own. Others may find a post on-topic when others don't. Once the members have their say, it will also die off.

If it won't die off (as sometimes happens) Mods can make a determination (when it's completely obvious) that the conversation is going in circles and close the thread.

Closing or deleting a thread in the midst of a rousing discussion is a bad policy and alienates members.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:22 PM   #24
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
It is very difficult for users to pour their hearts and thoughts out into words and put them in print.

It is insulting and degrading to have a Mod make a subjective decision (usually based on their own beliefs) and tell the user to 'shut up'.

Posts that are way off topic will die on their own. Others may find a post on-topic when others don't. Once the members have their say, it will also die off.

If it won't die off (as sometimes happens) Mods can make a determination (when it's completely obvious) that the conversation is going in circles and close the thread.

Closing or deleting a thread in the midst of a rousing discussion is a bad policy and alienates members.
Very true. After posting that thread i had more then a handfull of people sending me private messages thanking me for what i had posted. (I wouldnt have bothered my **** posting it if it wasnt going to be valuable to any of you guys)

And aside from that a few shared their opinions on the thread by stating what a good post it was. This is what makes me tick. I thrive off bringing value to others, its just a pity the moderators dont take this into consideration before forming their opinions and making their decisions.
Im not here to please any of you, im here to provide as much help as i am capable of doing, and im infinitly gratefull when others provide me with information that i have not been exposed too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
Just remember one thing 2infinityandbeyond....

Colin is very FAIR! You might not agree with him but, he is very thoughtful and fair.
I dont know Colin, therefore i cannot form any opinions on the guy.

You fancy colin dont ya
Old 09-28-2008, 10:22 PM   #25
gazbom
Banned

Hi, guy's, why can't we put the thread in the whistle-blower section for now, the post ties in with Norval's work, we can all post replies and infinityandbeyond can keep adding to his thread, simple!
Closed Thread