Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
arcora
Banned

Default September 30th - Goodbye

October 1st, this board is switching to a subscription model. I had intended to subscribe, but now I have made the decision to leave on September 30th.

I will share my reasons for those who care.

It isn't the money. It is the way this forum is evolving. These are my opinions on my observations - take them for what they're worth to you.

This started out as a GREAT idea. Build a forum where users could interact with 'whistleblowers', discuss topics of mutual interest, plan for the creation of communities etc.

Well, the whistleblowers are gone. The only ones left are Michael St. Clair and Duncan O'Finioan. Michael isn't exactly a whistleblower - he's an astrologer who has made a nice living warning the wealthy about world events. He's not really privy to any inside information - he's interpreting planetary alignments.

Duncan O'Finioan is a whistleblower. Although his story is heartwrenching, it is severely limited in scope. Although interesting, it doesn't give us a glimpse into the big picture. Best of luck to you Duncan.

The other whistleblowers were run off. Henry Deacon in particular. Henry was the real deal. Since his posts have been removed, I will tell you the reason he left. His identity was revealed here. It wasn't in an obvious manner as in "Henry Deacon's real name is XXXX XXXXX". It was made to be imminently discoverable. I discovered it and tried to warn the Admin but no action was taken. I'm no great investigator. If I could find it, certainly any agency curious about him now knows exactly who "Henry Deacon" was.

This is the lack of protection Henry was speaking of. He was brought here with the promise of protection of the founders and they didn't fulfill their responsibility. I prefer to give the founders the benefit of the doubt and believe that they were too busy or victims of a communication breakdown. Nonetheless, the value of this forum dropped significantly with the departures of Henry Deacon and John Lear.

The members here are good people. Most of you are well intentioned, loving, intelligent and lost. Lost isn't a bad thing. It is a state of being. It just is.

There are so many people running around here who believe that sending love out into the cosmos is the cure for every problem and the answer to every question. That's OK for you to believe that if you want. The problem is that your numbers are growing. You all are having such an impact on the other members that it is spreading. It is becoming like a Hari Krishna convention here.

You can celebrate that if you like. But just as the perfect slave is the one who thinks he is free, the best way to keep someone lost is to make them believe that they know where they are.

We are all confused about what is happening and we're all trying to find answers. Over the past 6,000 years of recorded human history there have been lots of sects that popped up professing that love is the answer. Unfortunately they have all failed. The Truth is not that simple.

Listening to what this channeler has to say, what that phsycic saw in a vision, or what some contactee claims to know may be worthwhile. But, like this forum, the real truths are mixed in with huge helpings of lies. So many here spout off new-age wisdom and platitudes in the same manner as fundamentalist Christians repeat a few bible verses. A phrase here, a thought there. As though all the wisdom of mankind could be found in that utterance. Beware.

Don't believe things just because you want to believe them. Believe only those things that are True. This is more difficult than it seems because we are our own greatest deceivers. Remember, there are a lot of Truths that we don't like.

The fear on this board is palatable. It is a peculiar type of fear though. I don't see people afraid for their lives - I see a lot of people who are deathly afraid of ideas that contradict their own neatly kept beliefs. The first step to learning is admitting that you don't know.

My advice? Don't be deceived. Don't conform. Find wisdom and share it. Don't be afraid of different ideas - after all, it is that open mind that brought you to the state that you are in. Don't close it now when you are so close to the finish. If you truly want to ascend, keep searching. You may be close but you are not there yet. Find some ideas that you don't like and explore them with your mind open.

We are facing the most profound questions and problems mankind has encountered in the last 26,000 years. Don't mistake wisdom for Truth.

My primary reason for leaving is this dynamic which is manifesting in front of my eyes. This does frighten me - I worry that with enough repetition I'll be like the subject in the video. After all, I am only human.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlJqR4GmKw

For the record, I am neither in service to myself or to others. (Yes, there is a third option.) I am in service to myself second. If I can help others along the way - I will do so. I would stay and try to help you all but you don't really want my help and I am running out of time.

I came here to find the answer to one succinct question. I did not get a direct answer - but I did find some clues to continue in my quest. I also discovered two more questions that I need answered. Thank you all for that.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:12 PM   #2
rinauldi
Banned

Default Re: September 30th - Goodbye

Well stated. This mirrors my own thoughts very well, and I doubt I could have expressed them better.

I wish you well in your Journey.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:25 PM   #3
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

the boards have definitely changed in tone with the absence of witnesses and less bill and kerry involvement.

i created a thread for people not necessarily moving to the mountains or radiant zones. i believe most people wont be capable of going to the few places deemed survivable.

im not a proponent of wishing for love is a fix all. i just wanted people to be able to discuss the reality of not moving to ecuador or buying a years worth of food and survival gear.

i DID notice things on the board were mostly survival based or "xyz is IMMINENT" -look many things are possible, thats why i question some contactees or whistleblowers whos main message is the same as the evening news--"xyz can kill you" "you might die...if.."

i have a hard time accepting that the most enlightened beings in the universe's main point is that we are for the most part doomed, well thanks i didnt need aliens to tell me humans are out of balance and self destructive as a species.

i found by creating that thread there were a lot of people who felt similiar.
henry deacon's quotes seem to back up what i feel is right. ---focusing on the absolute worst case scenarios just increases their likely hood, i gather he is a pretty intelligent scientist and he seemed to think earth had many many timelines/possibilites as most quantum scientists believe.

if the observer conscioussness has that great an effect on reality, then what you EXPECT to see is generally what happens, just like when scientists used the particle/wave experiment and found that the observer changed the phenomena based on what the observer expected.

80% of the people on the boards expect cataclysmic earth changes as an absolute fact, when the reality is your right we DONT know, so theres no reason to will that timeline into existance.

and IF it does happen, and im not in a radiant zone, then that is what was supposed to happen to most of us, the elite have this same fear/survival based conscioussness and their own "radiant" zones underground, has anyone brought up, that if you exist in this fear based mode you might have to come back in this 3D world a bunch more times to learn to get beyond that? and that the only reason 1% of the planets population is ruled so effectively is exactly because they can count on people to be ruled by fear/survival.

you take their power away the minute they cant dictate your life by fear.
your conscioussness is more important than your 3D vehicle. this is not to say that i dont value others lives and want to treat all life with respect and balance and harmony, im just talking about taking off the yoke of fear that has enslaved us so long.

-kyle
Old 09-28-2008, 01:30 PM   #4
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

I find myself flip flopping on subjects simply because i don't want to offend anyone within Ascension of Metaphysical concepts - which to me is not right.

You are absolutely true about mixing up wisdom and truth for i have found the exact same concepts and took a step back. I was meditating and sending the up most good vibes as far and wide possible but to no avail. When i see someone in a particular frame of mind i can either understand it from my personal experience OR learn about it. Learning to me is a Philosophy and to this day i think all you Ascension seekers should seek Philosophy to nourish that desire.

An addiction has blossomed and it speaks Spirituality before all else.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:56 PM   #5
Colin

***Listen Up Guys***

As far as I'm aware the forum will not be going subscription only on 1st October!

I have no idea where this came from, but will check with Bill as soon as he is available

Old 09-28-2008, 02:06 PM   #6
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

To quote Kyle'

"your conscioussness (consciousness) is more important than your 3D vehicle.

Now this is honestly nothing more then new age conformity which is scary... Your body is in exact equal measurement to that of the mind, the mind cannot exist without your body and i think you need to understand that.

Your body is more then a vehicle or a god awful "container" (which i might add is used to teach disconnection from Synaptical thought leaving you feeling not alive and at the mercy of suicide or no fear of death) It is an absolutely scary thought when Astral projection and oneness can disconnect man from reality and make him believe his mind is more worthy then his body as you so stated above... How many Black magicians have used this concept of Reincarnation to manipulate people into dying and never fighting back? because in the end your not willing to strike the swine where he stands.

Philosophy i urge, as always.

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 09-28-2008 at 02:29 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:06 PM   #7
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Arcora as I am sad to see you leave the forum, I am unsure that your reasons are valid.While Whistle blowers testimony are important we do not need anyone to tell us that by putting your hand on the fire we are going to get burn.The destruction of our planet is a 100% certainty. We do not need any help for that we are doing that already. Think about it each one of us in this forum ,what are we physically doing to help any one outside of our family and friends circle. The message for me which I feel that must be communicated to all leaders in this world and beyond is to Stop, we the human race are responsible for one another we, you and me are our brothers keeper. I either choose to do something about the events unfolding or not. To have love in my heart for my fellow hu man is not a bad thing or is it, to pray for those less fortunate, to spread the word about the importance of this time even if we are ridule and mocked. What the forum is becoming from a bunch of idealist we are becoming realist, why ? The change of this world starts with me, the person I am looking at in the mirror each day.
One step at a time our sweat, blood and tears echoes across the galaxies our prayers with fervor and honest determination to stop this madness NOW!!! will not go unanswer. That I know to be the truth. Please don't leave, each of us are part of the whole that is creating a change it is infectious, this is like the domino effect. Whatever you decide, good luck and God bless you always.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 09-28-2008 at 02:28 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:24 PM   #8
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

They only reason I will stick around is if all areas of the forum are open to everyone. I am happy to pay if this is the case. Otherwise, I am off....
Old 09-28-2008, 03:45 PM   #9
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin L Falcon View Post
***Listen Up Guys***

As far as I'm aware the forum will not be going subscription only on 1st October!

I have no idea where this came from, but will check with Bill as soon as he is available

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=306
Old 09-28-2008, 03:56 PM   #10
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
To quote Kyle'

"your conscioussness (consciousness) is more important than your 3D vehicle.

Now this is honestly nothing more then new age conformity which is scary... Your body is in exact equal measurement to that of the mind, the mind cannot exist without your body and i think you need to understand that.

Your body is more then a vehicle or a god awful "container" (which i might add is used to teach disconnection from Synaptical thought leaving you feeling not alive and at the mercy of suicide or no fear of death) It is an absolutely scary thought when Astral projection and oneness can disconnect man from reality and make him believe his mind is more worthy then his body as you so stated above... How many Black magicians have used this concept of Reincarnation to manipulate people into dying and never fighting back? because in the end your not willing to strike the swine where he stands.

Philosophy i urge, as always.
i think you misunderstand, i never said "mind" i said "consciousness", which exists separately from your mind, the mind doesnt "create" consciousness its "biological computer" in order for consciousness to interact in the holgraphic 3 dimesional reality. this is physics and science, not "new age conformity"

look into some books about quantum mechanics and the nature of reality.
clearly your body is important, and if blackwater para military people come to round people up, ill certainly avoid them.
your here to experience whatever you experience and evolve from your experience. if there were no challenges to physical existence we wouldnt evolve both physically and spiritually.

what im saying is try and understand the nature of YOU and YOUR reality and what lessons you can learn while your here. not fearing death just means your not easily controlled by fear, it doesnt mean you jump off a building. free will means you have choice even if you think you dont- you do.
you can be negative or positve both have value- personally i want to be in harmony with others and the environament, thats my choice. unfortunatley the people who choose negativity have great power because of our very fear of death and only living in survival.

wars would stop instantly if everyone were to realize this and realize each of us has the power to do EXACTLY what we choose. no one can make you kill another person, its your belief that "they" can, so in fact "they" do because you give them the power to do so- its just as easily the other way around.

if someone said you have to join the army or youll be shot, then i would say "too bad im not joining" then whoever was supposed to shoot me has to make a choice to do so, and most likely he would only do so for fear of harm or death himself- its not that he wants to.

everyone is taking orders all the way up the line.
it stops when YOU dont follow orders. this is the big secret the few have ruled the many since we stopped being small tribes and became "civilized"

no one is going to make me kill another, thats why i think "aware" people who talk about heading to the hills and buying guns arent "aware" of anything, theyre just a little ahead of the curve on current events.

this isnt new age pseudo science mumbo jumbo, this is common sense and i dont need an alien or a new age guru to figure this out.

-kyle

Last edited by clarkkent; 09-28-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:03 PM   #11
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
From the link you posted is states $5 per month or a dicount at $30 per year. If all members pay the $30 and there is supposed to be 3314 members, thats $99,420 per year. I have never run a forum but I didn't know it cost this much to run amd maintain.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:38 PM   #12
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

This was an honest response to being in this group that leaves me thinking about my own unification and teaming up with even my own at home. I saw the video and realize that you are right about many conformists that as minutes pass will search out projects and groups like this one to mererly survive. all are deservingly where we are and we each can have the inside and insight to be guided. I appreciate project avalon in the sense that it is informing and allow us to go inside because as you see we are still not leaving our lives to go live communally-yet. I need you to know that I am sad about our situation at large but joyful that we have an opportunity to finally rise out of the prison set up around us. It will awaken so many, this chaos. What has been rising in me is above normal; a reach to our collective whom have the inclination to be still and hear in moments that my being is communicating inwardly. I am reaching many in my third chakra and they are clearly reaching me in a very now way -my time is real time and so it is for the other individuals. THis will be key to our survival individually and is to come. I will be taking this ability live someday if I am allowed so that those whom can hold the peace will unite and literal changes event on the collective consciousness. it is happening now this possibility even without me. I call it Mind Yoga and I plan to reach all whom can be still. this is what project avalon and camelot have provided me in inspiration that is priceless. the other garbage behavior must be ignored and forgiven.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:24 PM   #13
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
From the link you posted is states $5 per month or a dicount at $30 per year. If all members pay the $30 and there is supposed to be 3314 members, thats $99,420 per year. I have never run a forum but I didn't know it cost this much to run amd maintain.
This is a damn expensive forum then. Perhaps it's a bailout?
Old 09-28-2008, 05:31 PM   #14
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

well it was cool while it lasted

made some important connections and gained some valuable insights

i'll have fond memories of project avalon
Old 09-28-2008, 05:33 PM   #15
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

I too am considering my position within the forum, not because of the subscription fee as $30 is a small price to pay for something of real value.

My problem with the forum is that I don't 100% trust the information that is being fed to us by the Camelot "whisteblowers"; particularly StClair, Wilcock and Burisch. I also believe that the ideas promoted may become self-fulfilling prophecies.

I agree that positive thinking alone will not change the world for the better - however, a different way of thinking will. Our fictional world/society is beginning to crumble before our eyes, taking the many fictional things that we "beLIEve" in with it (e.g. money, governments, corporations, laws, religions, aliens, etc).

I see our best hope for the future here: www.ringingcedars.com and here: http://www.loveforlife.com.au/node/5259.

I wish all of you all the best.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:37 PM   #16
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I think Arcora makes many excellent points.

The thing I've least understood was that people were given an opportunity
to interact with the witnesses and blew it. They probably sat there watching
the Camelot vids thinking I wish I could talk to Bill and Kerry, I wish I could talk to John Lear etc. Then their dream comes true and they blew it.

I've watched as that lady Miriam Delicado has had every aspect of her interview shredded. It was her eyes, it was the way she was sitting, it's because she's Canadian! I haveny watched the interview because the subject doesnt interest me but I dont understand the 'gossip'. This forum has become a chatroom it seems to me.

I don't find every witness compelling but I realise that there are times to keep your own counsel because they generated the interest and the donations that allowed Bill and Kerry to set this forum up in the first place.

So far the witnesses have been chased out of dodge, their characters slandered, some members have clearly attempted to establish themselves as
'celebrity' posters, accusations of mind parasites, disinfo agents, bad aliens, negative spirits and the boogeyman fly around and the system has apparantly been hacked. The forum is only a few weeks old!

I think a little perspective is needed here. If we are truly a community then we realise that life is full of different personality types and opinions and we don't just say every little thing that comes into our head.

If this forum fails it wont be the fault of the NWO, Illuminati, Aliens or Spirits.

Cheers, Chris.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:53 PM   #17
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

It seems to me that many people never understood the proper role of the Witnesses, and that they are gone does not surprise me. What surprised me is that they ever agreed to even BE here. That was very risky, knowing what the net can be, even here, obviously. These are people who PUT THEMSELVES ON THE LINE, possibly endangering their lives ... and this forum did not respect that. Why is it so difficult to understand that the whole idea of them being here might have been a mistake from the beginning, and that it has come to its logical end?

I felt sorry for them ...

Metaphysics/quantum physics. These two get closer together every day. There is "truth" and there is "truth." Our reality is like silly putty, to be shaped as we will and we do have the free will to choose how we will shape it, if only in the smallest ways, to the extent of our understanding.

There is the story about the two wolves, one friendly and one vicious. When the young boy asks the grandfather which of the wolves will be there in the end, he answers, "The one you feed."

Feed fear. Feed love. It's a choice, and it will have consequences. If we love and care for this planet and all the lifeforms on it, I do not see any other choice than to practice love. Don't be stupid, but practice love. And if it's true about interdimensional beings controlling the Illuminati who control this world, then, sort of like praying just in case, it might be better to hedge your bets on the side of love and send some bright white light into that dimension where they are. Apparently they really don't like that, like cockroaches.

If that is too great a leap for you, too imaginary ... and you also don't believe the metaphysical /quantum concept that imagination (thought, visualization) is the strongest gift we have ... choose love for another reason, but it is very important that we choose love and ACT it.

Last edited by doodah; 09-28-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:54 PM   #18
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Well I possibly tend to agree - I'd not like to think I'm part of a cosmic back slapping and we can get swept up in 'ideologies'.

As Miriam Delicado says, we have to look at the people that come forward and decide for oursleves.

I personally find the forum time consuming and still a tad 'sludgy' there's nothing yet really here that I have not read or seen before, though there is some brilliant stuff on here and it is up to date. You can connect with some knowledgeable people and also get answers and info or at least links which saves a lot of net research time.

The forum is like a tool, if you use it corectly you will get a great deal of usefullness from interacting directly here. If not or its not for you then fair enough - make the space available for other people. I certainly don't think its something to be taken lightly and though humour is good!

Avalon member Artemis expereinces are amazing to read about for (just one) example.

I guess it is how you use the thing and I personally want stay a tad longer before heading to pastures new!

As David Icke used to approximatley say, "off the earth airy fairy words used in so-called spirituality are never going help the planet or it's people, practical steps need to be taken with feet on the ground also, a balance..."

Having said that I have made some great contacts which has even helped my work though I still believe any peace of mind or 'answer' I want about the planetary situation and understanding can be drawn from my own internal resource in conjunction with other infos etc.

Yes it is probably a good place for people to explore and quench the thirst for information and knowledge and It beats MTV or soaps!

I also am not sure that grandstanding the opinons and reasons of why you leave a place is needed!!

Just leave quitetly and don't slam the door!
OR maybe its symptamatic of the MTV XBOX generation who want people to notice them!?

Last edited by eurosceptic; 09-28-2008 at 11:28 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:01 PM   #19
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin L Falcon View Post
***Listen Up Guys***

Thanks for the info Colin. Always a Cool Head!

Because if it does go to Subscription Only and the Camelot Section stays like it is now then I will not stick around either.

I am not totally sold on everything crashing like St Clair states.

EDIT: Plus, Mrs Dood just told me how much we need a ROOF. Yes, an ACTUAL Roof over our heads and I am out of work. (Damn it)
That alone is going to cost at least $5K. (Did I say DAMN IT? hehe)

Also if I may be so bold...This forum needs a bit more HUMOR! Too much Gloom & Doom.
Life is meant to Effin ENJOY for Crying Out Loud.

Last edited by Stephen; 09-28-2008 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Damn it!

Old 09-28-2008, 06:02 PM   #20
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Arcora you have made some wonderful points and I am so sorry to see you leave, it really is critical to maintain free thinking. I feel you can contribute much to this forum so that others just beginning their journey can research. They need a hand not something force fed them but a little bit of guidance. I understand and maybe wrongly that the Camelot forum will reopen possibly free where you may be of service to the new arrivals there as well as here if you should decide to stay.

I will not be staying when this goes subscription only, but I see why the need a web forum like anything else requires funding in order to operate. However, my priorities at this point in time is conserving what funds I have left in order to provide a zone for me, my family, and community. This is what is foremost in my mind which is changing who I am and interacting within my own community\environment.

I may not be in a radiant zone nor does it really matter for me I am being guided to stay until further notice, for me to disobey this guidance is not something I can do. If you are being guided "within" to go to a radiant zone then that is where you are needed and I do not disagree with zones I am all for them but everyone will not be able to live there. What matters most to me is doing for myself independent of very little outside assistance. Until we (community) change what is within ourselves that makes us value the "me" more than the "us" nothing substantial will change. The same caste system will develop that we have always had only with different players in the game.

How is a community or global system possible when we consistently time after time place "value" on people and things, this in effect devalues someone\something else. When a leader is "valued" more important than the follower, when the gold is of greater value than the crop are they not both equal in value and importance. Is not that professor of equal value to the maintenance person are they both not needed to perform a service. Is not that gold as equal to that seed in the ground. Who rates and judges these things or should they be at all is my question?

Who is worthy to determine who is of consideration to live and the quality of that life. Does not that person's own choices\judgement determine their path and should they not be equal in importance this should not be a system base that is filled with greed and corruption.

Until we take a second look at what we view as "value" what will change. Assigning value is this not what has occurred generation after generation with similar results. Does a person need to attain more than the next person and if that is so please tell me why? Does this person deserve security\protection over the next and if so why? This to me is where it begins and ends in value or so called importance.

Should we still strive to compete, covet, and accumulate "things" is this the old or the new we are creating. We are on a journey with many different pathways hopefully we will achieve something new and fulfilling for all humanity and not just for a select few.

Love & Peace
Trish
Old 09-28-2008, 06:29 PM   #21
crowmirror

good point arcora....if the forum does go into subscrption then i say

so long and thanks for all the red herrings....

Old 09-28-2008, 06:40 PM   #22
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Just in agreement with PODWORLD - how can people be so lame as to criticise someone for having the wrong eyes as a reason to PUBLICALLY devalue who they are and what they say!!

I find it bizzarre and the behaviour of someone partly with out reason.

Many have doubts but all these little superfluous points waste time and do not need to be aired and I'd suggest the 'bigger picture' is lost on those people temporarily.

People maybe do go off at the deep end when they join a forum such as this becasue they have the POWER to post on too such a free open space.

The very reason we are here is partly due to irresponsible power structures!

Keyword: DISCERMENT!

I saw a great interview on www.conciousmedianetwork.com

A gentleman related a story about waiting for a group to cross the road and one young man was in a chair and being pushed.
I apologiese here as I forget the proper term but the young man couldnt walk talk etc etc.

He sent out concious thoughts of love to the man as he waited in his car as he did a lot in his daily life. He said he felt sorry for him.

The man in the wheel chair immediatley turned his head to look at him as he passed in front of his car being pushed along and said telepathically and firmly, "Do not feel sorry for me! I chose to live in this body for this lifetime! This is my last life on this planet!" Maybe we should really be lauding and learning from people like this and not people placed on pedestals such Dalai Lamas etc.

The young man in the wheelchair would make an interesting subject of an interview !
But then he is not a whistleblower, merley an enlightened being who served his time. Maybe to return with his knowledge to help.....?

From that point the man knew not to judge people by how they come across!

Remember the ethos and mission Bill and Kerry laid out.

Newcomers READ IT.

Get to know the nature of the forum and don't Judge too quickly!
Theres never a need to be in a rush for anything in that sense.

Though the forum does have to procced with a sense of urgency, its still finding its feet. Maybe it can be a bit....manic.

At the same time, I can also understand members who doubt or question as that should be allowed. Its ALL part of the process.

Maybe as the forum matures and finds its feet it will calm down a bit and we will see a bit clearer.

Maybe people who decide to leave such as Acora will have change of heart?

I hope so as Acora seems an astute knowledgeable person who if was only on here 'every once in a while ' would be still invaluable I am sure.

Maybe Mr Green will join us once some calm down from a babble of rowdy villagers with pitchforks looking for answers! Which is understandable.

If there are people here who have maybe just once glanced at a UFO book then fair enough!
They have every right to information as the next person!

Isnt' that what Project Avalon is partly about? To wake people up!

Best of luck and wishes whatever you want and choose to do choose what you feel is correct Is suppose.

One point to remember is that on a PC we can't always fully comprehend something as much as when we see someone face to face or on an interview and maybe that is something some of us forget.

A PC is not s substiitute for seeing someone face to face and feeling how they are standing in front of us.

We can use as many of theseas we like but it still is a computer talking to us essentially and I believe that maybe frustrates some?

Maybe the net going off, if it does, it will possibly force us to appreciate that point and of course how valuable forums and websites like Project Avalon/Camelot can be!

Sometimes its worth taking time out to digest what is being said here and other places and maybe seek out another contradictory 'truth' or somewhere to weigh up opinions - though it seems so many truths are correlating and overalpping from many sources.

I left this video for Henry Deacon and so I also dedicate to all those about to 'move on'!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPk4CK2Hc3A

Last edited by eurosceptic; 09-28-2008 at 11:18 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:25 PM   #23
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

about four, maybe five, years ago, i began to have dreams that were so outrageous i had to find out what in the heck my mind was trying to tell me. that is how i woke up, i followed my dreams.

my first teacher was an ascended being called Ramtha. i went to his school where he taught my class 5 separate times within a 9 day period, and then extended our 'class' time 3 more days to initiate us. i learned about science there. how the mind is the greatest tool in the universe. that my consciousness does indeed create my reality. RSE taught me how to create in a conscious manner.

everything i learned after that has been a validation of all of those teachings.

i tell everyone this, because i actually know students that can levitate, bi-locate, manifest in their hands, become invisible, and all sorts of other useful tools to navigate within the current state of world affairs.

i thought for sure that people who were keeping pace with project camelot, as i have, would be past the point of giving all of their energy to what the data is telling us is going to happen. this information is very important, because it shows us a time line, not the end time.

you don't have to be a psychic to be able to observe the path that is before us if you have a lot of the 'big picture' information. camelot, and now avalon, is a storehouse of that information and very well documented and discussed. understanding what the information is revealing to you, is THE understanding.

avalon is most definitely a mirror for the awakened minds. it is very easy to observe energy here on this forum, one way is to check your own thread visits with responses, etc. where do you spend your energy. just glance over the newly posted threads to get a full view of the energy of the moment here.

how many times do we need to validate that we are indeed heading for a consciousness upheaval? well, as many times as needed. this is why this forum is important.

it seems that a lot of folks here focus all of their energy on one particular thing, instead of using their minds to interact with the consciousness field in a different way.

yes, there are those people who want to be love, share loving thoughts, and inspire others to see love. and if it doesn't inspire you, i would have to say that the connection to your heart is a bit misaligned and you may need some sandpaper to get rid of the jaded edges.

this is my definition, from my own personal perception, of an awakened spiritual warrior:

first you must know how we, the many ones, got into this situation to begin with. this takes time, because it is a long and winding road where the warrior will hesitate at times when their be lie fs are being challenged.

second, once you have a general idea of the how, the next logical step is to find a solution within your self, since we are all a part of the solution beginning with ourselves. continuing to focus the 'how' trail, will only distract you from the solution. i think that is quite purposeful in the grand scheme of things too. why? this is where you have to trust the universe you think you understand, you have to trust your own mind and heart.

many things are born within this second step, some of these include discernment, open mindedness, gratitude, energy obseervation, surrender, and love of SELF. all very important things that will guide you to the next step in a clear manner.

third, once a solution is born within you, then you MUST take the action suitable to balance the energy/attitude you would like to conquer. just like everything, it must all happen from within first, and then will begin to radiate outward into the world at large.

after saying all of this, i do hope that whatever we see here on this forum that we really don't approve of, we get the message to find out why that might be an issue within ourselves...before we go out discrediting another divine being's perceptions in their own journey.

we are here to support one another on this journey people, to be of service to others. our minds are forever linked together now, so do me a favor, help me transmute the attitudes that are holding this group mind apart. it will bring unity and oneness.

and re member, if you think there are mind parasites at avalon, i would say they have names like close mindedness, fear, judgment, and the inability to ground yourself into the inner most sanctuary of your own mind. all frequency not of your own will be pushed out of your bands if you know how to access that part of yourself and have a clear mind to do it with.

i see love. i see peace. i have always known this world in balance and harmony with all that IS. i am the I AM in all that IS. <<<just a smidgen of the thoughts that ramble around in my head when i am not present with other things.

don't let your minds wander into the ditches of the old brain. this is very good survival preparedness.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:50 PM   #24
Steve_G

I've been chewing this over in my mind and heart ever since Avalon came back online and I've come to my decision: I'm leaving.

No matter how well intentioned the aims of the Avalon are, in the end it comes down to this: I've spent most of my life having a certain view of reality forced on me, and I'm not going to let it happen again.

Whether or not Bill and Kerry believe they are doing what's best for us by curtailing our "privilages" on what we may or may not talk about it's still a limit on free speech.

I'm not talking about abusive posting or things of that nature. They might as well call this site Project George Green.

Camelot was fantastic, and I applaud them for it. It was needed- a free release of information from credible insiders without an agenda of it's own. Avalon has a very definite agenda, and I believe it is helping to bring about a future which virtually guarantees major catastrophe. That cataclysm is inevitable is the fundamental assumption that Avalon operates on. It's the same one that fundamentalist Christianity operates on.

I refuse to allow myself to be locked into survival mode, the very same method that has been used to keep humanity down for millennia. No matter what their intentions, they are actually strengthening the forces they claim to be standing against. I will not add my energy to that.

I wish you all the very best.

Blessings and goodbye

Edit* Ah to hell with it, a good night's sleep and things look less bleak. Be part of the solution right?

Last edited by Steve_G; 09-29-2008 at 09:47 AM.

Old 09-28-2008, 08:00 PM   #25
BPhill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
They might as well call this site Project George Green.
Lol, that made me laugh...

Closed Thread