Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 05:13 PM   #501
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
With one hand. More sideways, actually. The other hand is pointing directly downward.
Another great observation, so why is he pointing at that 45 degree angle?
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #502
judykott
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 711
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

also he is on the edge of a cliff or abyss as the fool in the Tarot the Zero card, with a staff and a leg crossed.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #503
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
also he is on the edge of a cliff or abyss as the fool in the Tarot the Zero card, with a staff and a leg crossed.
Thats a good one , i didn't tie that in with the fool, but that is another important aspect of the image. Has anyone figured out the 45 degree angle from which he's pointing ?
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:23 PM   #504
judykott
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 711
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

*

Last edited by judykott; 05-11-2009 at 05:32 PM. Reason: duplicate
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:24 PM   #505
judykott
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 711
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Also the left hand side is light and the other dark representing the nature of earthly duality, In the opening of where his legs are crossed you see the light coming through at the apex of a pyramid shape. It also appears as if the draped garment has spot as if representing the jaguar draped in the heavens as a sacrifice of animal nature,
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:26 PM   #506
judykott
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 711
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

45 to represent going beyond the 4 cardinal points, and the four elements which represent earth, 44 a step beyond is 45
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:27 PM   #507
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
Also the left hand side is light and the other dark representing the nautre of earthly duality, In the opening of where his legs are crossed you see the light coming through at the apex of a pyramid shape. It also appears as if the draped garment has spot as if representing the jaguar draped in the heavens as a sacrifice of animal nature,
Yes He is ORION

Do you see the above design in the picture, or how it could be accomplished

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:29 PM   #508
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 485
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

The angle looks like slightly less than 45 degrees to me.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #509
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
45 to represent going beyond the 4 cardinal points, and the four elements which represent earth, 44 a step beyond is 45
Yes that is correct .45 is the breaking point as we elevate to an upright position,as in raising the djed pillar of Osiris, the spinal column . There is one more important aspect of this 45 deree angle.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:36 PM   #510
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Unified Serenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 893
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Notice he's almost naked, symbolising being stripped of this world,Naked and not ashamed. The deer is symbolic of abandonment of the earthly life, and the tree is ihs soul soaring towards the light.

His legs crossed represent the crossing of polarities. The main thing here, is that he is pointing upward.

The finger pointed like it is in the painting has to do with worshipping Lucifer. You will see this sign done again and again in art, by politicians who are in on the "secret" held by the power elite.




Some would say that the Bush family are just huge Texas Long Horn fans and that is why they do the famous horn symbol, but then I suppose all these other world figures and art are just "Texas Longhorn" fans:

Ahmadinajad Prince William

Kenneth Copeland
King Abdullah and Putin
Prime Minister Berlusconi
Bill Clinton
Dan Quayle

The old art works use this imagery showing that the "Church" was involved in the secret society or some would think the artist pulled one over on the church, but I doubt the church was that stupid.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:37 PM   #511
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
The angle looks like slightly less than 45 degrees to me.
I agree with you, it is slightly lower,look a lttle closer and you will see why. The masonic level of ascension is 45 degrees, like Hitler's 45 degree salute.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #512
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

If that's Orion the mighty hunter, then he's pointing at both ends of his spear so as to say "look, I broke both ends of my spear and now I can't hunt the deer out there in the field!" LOL
Where's his belt? LOL
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:48 PM   #513
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
The finger pointed like it is in the painting has to do with worshipping Lucifer. You will see this sign done again and again in art, by politicians who are in on the "secret" held by the power elite.




Some would say that the Bush family are just huge Texas Long Horn fans and that is why they do the famous horn symbol, but then I suppose all these other world figures and art are just "Texas Longhorn" fans:

Ahmadinajad Prince William

Kenneth Copeland
King Abdullah and Putin
Prime Minister Berlusconi
Bill Clinton
Dan Quayle

The old art works use this imagery showing that the "Church" was involved in the secret society or some would think the artist pulled one over on the church, but I doubt the church was that stupid.
Hello Unified Serenity, i don't see the Elcorona sign in this painting. It appears to me ,he is just pointing, and pointing is the theme in a lot of these old pieces. Pointing is a major component in this discovery. Remember in the earlier post i had an image of the pointer sisters.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:48 PM   #514
judykott
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 711
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

a blockage at this heart so he can not elevate above that as in the Hunchback of Notre Dame
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:49 PM   #515
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 485
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I agree with you, it is slightly lower,look a lttle closer and you will see why. The masonic level of ascension is 45 degrees, like Hitler's 45 degree salute.
It looks to me like his right arm is slightly misshapen. Also I am not sure why the garment is wrapped over the right arm. Maybe it is weighing it down?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #516
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
This person looks quite androgynous to me.
This is what I wanted to say too....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #517
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
If that's Orion the mighty hunter, then he's pointing at both ends of his spear so as to say "look, I broke both ends of my spear and now I can't hunt the deer out there in the field!" LOL
Where's his belt? LOL
No big Dan , he has sacrificed his animal nature and no longer needs to live as the animal.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #518
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Ok Burgudia identified the V which signifies the sacred feminine and the 5th = V element. there is the staff of the spinal column pointing up ward, and he is symbolically saying as( dove) Above so below.Anything else you guys want to add, there is so much more.

yes, i want to add that we have "Dove" cosmetics for example; soap, body lotion, shower gel, antiperspirant,etc. But probably it is a theme for another thread....

Last edited by burgundia; 05-11-2009 at 06:19 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #519
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 485
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
It appears to me ,he is just pointing, and pointing is the theme in a lot of these old pieces. Pointing is a major component in this discovery. Remember in the earlier post i had an image of the pointer sisters.
Below are the other images from your earlier post. What I get out of them is "look outside (or somewhere else) for the answers". And yet the answers are inside us. So these pictures are mocking us.







NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:00 PM   #520
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
yes, i want to add that we have "Dove" cosmetics for example; soap, body lotion, shower gel, antiperspirant,etc.
Yes another great observation all for grooming and cleansing.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:04 PM   #521
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Below are the other images from your earlier post. What I get out of them is "look outside (or somewhere else) for the answers". And yet the answers are inside us. So these pictures are mocking us.







Remember the bible says, look up your redemption draweth nigh. They are saying ,that there is a secret above you, that is within you.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #522
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 485
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Remember the bible says, look up your redemption draweth nigh. They are saying ,that there is a secret above you, that is within you.
Luke 21:25-28:

Quote:
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
So do we need to "look up" at the night sky and see something in the constellations?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:16 PM   #523
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Luke 21:25-28:



So do we need to "look up" at the night sky and see something in the constellations?
Here's a clue




Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-11-2009 at 06:20 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:17 PM   #524
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 485
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Prince William
Does anyone think it is odd that pictures of Prince William's penis were recently plastered all over the internet?

I think there is some connection between Prince Charles, Prince William, Osiris, and Horus, and Prince William's penis but I am not sure what the connection is.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:18 PM   #525
judykott
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 711
Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

To open your heart so it will not be blocked, he has his pointing hand over his heart and be like hunchback of Notre Dame with the Kundalini stopped so hence he is hunched
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon