Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 04:15 AM   #1
Gale
Banned

Thumbs down Lost Perspective

I think everyone has lost perspective of what this is all about. It’s about WAR, information war. It’s not all warm and fuzzy. It’s not Bless everyone and their dog, it’s Bless those of Good Will.
Correct true information is what restores sanity in an insane world.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:51 AM   #2
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lost Perspective

Once there was a clever musician who wrote:

"Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not Wisdom
Wisdom is not Truth
...Music is the best!"

The information out there is thus not the sole parameter here, but how you handle the information. Let me change that: EXFORMATION is what is interesting; that is - the information you throw away is really what counts.
Information is not as important nor interesting as the war for the minds. Making minds sleep on or waking them up is not about information, but about engagement.
In order to dare to become engaged in the wakening-up process, on the behalf of your neighbour or friend, you really need to feel the support of your equally awakened fellows. Their love and best wishes. Similar engagement. Feedback on the platform of respect.
Rambo had to fight alone and he would die alone doing it (in the excellent novel, mind you , not the stupid films). Let the war mongers die, but let us become warriors of a community. Warriors of positiveness, of love, hope and without the restrictions of conservative thinking. Let us bless ourselves and not await some external force to bless us. Become our own prophets. And if/when some external force DO enter the stage: We will be prepared with open and free minds. Not cynical and main stream. Nor covardly agressive. But open and daring.

Sanity?!? We really need much, much LESS sanity of thoughts and ideas in the world right now! We need crazy and loving and free souls. Befried minds that dare to fly high and to be able to get lost - in the knowing that at least some, just as crazy, souls will be there for them to help them along. Homeward. Outward. Spaceward. Mindward. Timeward. Strangeward HO!

Read Carlos Castaneda about controlled madness and about the power of breathing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
I think everyone has lost perspective of what this is all about. It’s about WAR, information war. It’s not all warm and fuzzy. It’s not Bless everyone and their dog, it’s Bless those of Good Will.

Last edited by I_Am; 09-24-2008 at 10:59 AM.
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:23 PM   #3
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why not bless everyone and their dog?

Project Camelot is the Info war side, Avalon is more the survival guide. I think it's about sharing and building communities to survive catastrophe. If that happens it'll be too late for Infowars.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:43 PM   #4
LOST IN SOUL
Avalon Senior Member

foot in mouth deleted.

Last edited by LOST IN SOUL; 09-24-2008 at 06:14 PM.
LOST IN SOUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:37 PM   #5
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I feel very differently about this. The mentality of war and of everything being a struggle of good verses evil is exactly the ego-centered, me-and-my-kind-first mentality that has caused all the conflict and destruction that we see.

Love is not always warm and fuzzy. Sometimes it can stand up and fight, but it has a wisdom behind it that does not perpetuate the cycle of hatred and greed, which is the real "enemy". The more we hate something, anything, the more we are at war with something, anything, the more we perpetuate the very causes of the thing we fight.

This is why we need such a massive shift in consciousness, because the war mentality itself is sustained only by ego centered thinking. War is the ego. And the ego is the source of our "problems". Anyone care to discuss?
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:21 PM   #6
Gale
Banned

Quote:
Sanity?!? We really need much, much LESS sanity of thoughts and ideas in the world right now!
You want insanity to perpetuate.

Quote:
be too late for Infowars.
You can say you have seen a display of the War on Information.
Both sections of Avalon are subject to War.

Avalon subsection is the war on who you are and where to find you.

Camelot the war on what you know and how you came to know that.

Quote:
it has a wisdom behind it that does not perpetuate the cycle of hatred and greed, which is the real "enemy"...War is the ego
We know who those are that are full of hatred, greed and want to annihilate us humans. Freudian psychology goes out the window.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:27 PM   #7
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

We know who those are that are full of hatred, greed and want to annihilate us humans. Freudian psychology goes out the window.[/QUOTE]

Have we ever stopped to think that our daily actions of greed and hatred are part of the problem? That the more we fight a war, the more we become what we are fighting?
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:38 PM   #8
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

there is no path to peace...peace is the path

blessings to all..and their dogs...

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:54 PM   #9
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

I like the line: "Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity."

But maybe we don't need to care if the forum is infiltrated with 'Big Brother' agents? It's not like we're not already used to it in everyday life.
We already know they can tap our phones, monitor our internet activity, scan everything for 'keywords', read our bank accounts and watch us on security cameras in every store we go into and every street corner we walk around.
...meh. I've got nothing to hide.

We're already used to hearing different versions of 'the story', from nearly every different website we visit. So we're all used to sorting the wheat from the chaff, in our own ways.
Ultimately we've all got our own minds, and as long as we don't surrender that to a blind trust in anybody else then we don't need to be afraid of disinfo agents.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:02 PM   #10
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
We already know they can tap our phones, monitor our internet activity, scan everything for 'keywords', read our bank accounts and watch us on security cameras in every store we go into and every street corner we walk around.
Well if they did that to me they would discover a few things:

1. There is no money in my Bank A/C
2. The only people I talk to is Debt collectors
3. The only people I go to see are about my Debts

LOL I love living in modern times

Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:59 PM   #11
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

During the Civil War fourteen inmates of Andersonville Prison, on August 20, 1864, bowed in prayer to the Almighty that He/She would send them water; and a spring broke out on the outside of the wall and ran through the prison. The people there were unanimous in their belief that it was of divine origin, the water in the nearby stream fearfully unwholesome. The spring is reported to be still flowing.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in our philosophy." -Shakespeare (or was it F. Bacon?)
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:05 PM   #12
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Right now the focus is on getting prepared and keeping an eye on the unfurling news so we know what to expect. Both are necessary.

Do you have a back up communication system?

Just this morning we were talking about solar panel and satellite internet so we can stay connected world-wide to what is happening and still use Skype. These are a few of the things which need to be examined and quickly.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:55 AM   #13
Gale
Banned

Carol, satellite internet and phone will be no good if the satellites go down.
Hopefully power won't be disrupted, a generator is good until the gas runs out. Solar panel might be a route.