Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 02:03 AM   #1
Astralla

Default Supreme Commander Thor speaks on the CERN Project

Supreme Commander Thor speaks on the CERN Project

"Quantum science has reached the understanding of zero point energy. It has been understood by the scientific mind as well as the metaphysical theory of creation, that all visible things are created of the same "stuff" only in different vibratory patterns. "Scientifically speaking, the only difference in you and the chair you are sitting in, is frequency of vibration. I believe that's as simple as I can make it.

"Can one then understand that at some sub level point, all things are connected? We are not separate clumps of matter or protoplasm at a very low sub atomic level and we are not separate clumps of protoplasm but vibrating fields of energy within a vast field of vibrating energy that reaches into infinity.

"Its known that what happens at one place to a minute part of an atom, happens at the far reaches of the universe to its mate or likeness. So its said, a butterfly flaps it wings on one side of the planet and a hurricane begins on the other side. That is more than poetic symbolism it is scientific truth but not to that extent of course.

"Students of metaphysics of all schools, Christian Science being only one branch though the beginning root in the current age, mystery schools, western occultism, eastern religious thought down through the ages have taught the same principle of life, the oneness of all things.

"One may not believe any of it, many still hold to the earth being only 6000 years old due to the literal understanding of the western sacred scriptures. But that has been proven wrong by archeologists and scientists that have found the planet to be many times that age.

"Though earth science in general have long since recognized that the scriptures of creation cannot be taken literally, they still seem to hold to the fact of separateness of all things, which is just as archaic of a belief system. All things are not separate, all things are ONE at the core. All visible manifestations, from the fartherest star to a physical body on the planet are nothing more than whirling, vibratory fields of energy, vibrating in different levels of frequency. In other words, you as a physical being are made up of the same atoms that make up the stars, the rocks and the little crawling insects on the planet. The difference in the bodies is frequency of atomic vibration. Einstein explained that very well. Most scientists should understand it.

"I've laid the background knowledge to say this. At a substratum level of the atom, which is a part of all visible manifestation including yourself, the reader, all are one, coming from a universal energy field and vibrating at varying levels of frequency. That is why there are differences in the visible manifestation.

"Now lets take this in relation to the CERN facility. If they reach a level where they can change that frequency of vibration everything in the visible universe will change accordingly. That includes you, them, and the fartherest star.

"Is it now understood why I have said since back in the 90's when my channel came online, that modern science on the planet is treading where angels fear to tread.

"The scientific communities on the advanced civilizations of the universe have discovered this self-evident fact of the way the atoms manifest, therefore they do not attempt to disturb the vibratory field of atomic substance at its roots. They use their advanced knowledge to develop more and higher tech ways to make life easier for their fellowman. Total weather control on many of the advanced planets has been achieved milleniums times milleniums ago. It could be achieved on planet earth with the knowledge they now possess, rather than creating larger and more powerful destructive weather to use for future wars to destroy more of the innocent.

"From our vantage point we watch sadly while the planet uses science to develop more destructive devices rather than attempt to advance the whole planet for the good of all the inhabitants. The CERN facility is the ultimate advance in that direction. When they reach a certain point in their experiments they will reach into the actual Mind of the Universe which holds it together. The vibrating frequencies will be changed, and the universe and all manifestation in it will change, and into what? That question is yet to be answered. It may be answered here on this planet in the near future and that is the reason the ships are gathering from all over the universe to attempt to limit the interference to the planet only.

"I would like to say we can save you but I cannot. You must save yourselves, we can only save our universe. Our scientists are using their knowledge to manipulate the frequencies for better and higher living conditions on all the advanced systems. They understand at the zero point that all are ONE. Most are metaphysically illumined on most of the planets that are inhabited and advanced in scientific understanding. Whether you believe or not in the metaphysical view of the universe it is true and meddling with the inner core of the vibratory field will end in destruction.

"Why would earth scientists not use their knowledge for the benefit of mankind rather than attempt to play god? The ONE Infinite creative Mind out of which all things manifest that are manifested will not be played with. The time has come that the ultimatum, "thus far and no farther" must be given.

"There is more to what happened at the CERN facility than they are telling the public. If there was not something they did not want the public to know, why did they stop the visible explanations and shut down the web site where the public could see what is going on?

"They are playing with your lives, people of the planet, and its time to wake up. Our hands are tied until such time as something is done that will affect the whole universe and all the advanced civilizations. Envoys from every advanced civilization in the universe are now in this solar system. The only orders I have are to contain any destruction in this system and not allow it to extend to other parts of the Galaxy or into the universe. I have no orders to save the planet though I have tried my best to get them. You may destroy yourselves but it will go no farther than the planet earth.

We have now established a "ring pass not" of very high frequency radiation that will contain anything started at the CERN facility to the planet itself from reaching farther than its immediate surroundings.

"I wish I could say we could stop it but we will not, interference with any planet's growth and karmic feed back is forbidden by Universal Law. I have received the final order this day that we cannot interfere. Blow yourselves up but you will not disturb the universal order. All I can do is allow my channel to be a voice in the wilderness to issue the warning. It is up to you, people of Earth, your destiny is in your hands.

"I leave you in Peace,
Supreme Commander Val Thor
Universal Protection Fleets
Altair Division

http://www.val-thor.com

Channeled by Patti Jeanne

The above may be re-posted if kept in full with the web site and channel's name included.