Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 08-19-2009, 06:08 AM   #1
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Not the place I thought I knew

I'm not sure where I fit in at this site or at the Avalon site. I've noticed both sites becoming more political and far less spiritual. The unique component that made both sites appealing to me is gone. A like-minded member that I didn't get along with at first but later learned to respect, has also left (dantheman62).

I almost hate to say it but why are we allowing ourselves to get sucked into the health care debate? Isn't that just another game that we can choose not to play?

The increase in threads that discuss, suggest and sometimes outright hope/wish for negative things to happen is a disturbing trend.

If not for the so many screwups with my subscription to this site (thank you Gareth and others for your patience with me) and the resolution to that problem, I don't think I'd continue to subscribe to this place.

I'll try to stay away because I am under a lot of stress right now. I discovered that the thread I had made about "spirits" actually described night terrors or sleep paralysis. I have actually wanted to do nothing but sleep lately. I can't seem to raise my vibration levels. I'm not getting the closure I desire in regards to my job (do I lose it or do I keep it or what?) and that's causing some friction.

Anyway, I thank you for the opportunity to express my thoughts. It would be nice to see this site move away from ATS-like sensationalism and focus on what really matters (getting out of the matrix, finding ways to survive, etc).
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:29 AM   #2
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: Not the place I thought I knew

i completely agree with you there Humble, i sometimes shake my head as the ego driven talk on politics and religion always pops up in almost every thread, whos spiritual guide is tougher kind of talk , almost everyone is getting negative pulls due to the comming planetery allignment which will remove the goverment structures in place as we know it right now ... the date 7thAug 2010 will be the period where no political structure can survive.

Time to raise vibration, get into a love state of consciousness and be nice to people as much as possible, your love energy is contagious and is needed as the negative forces are begining to attampt another game with our minds.

This site was introduced by some special people who offered it for us to come together in groups or comminities to prepare for events that will be upon us..... but as usual people are easily distracted with media talk and ego views ect(mind controled)

We should be more advanced given what we have been offered. Just hold the light and others will join you.
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:32 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

In my view, the fact that you even see this path for yourself is massive progress.

Whatever you choose to do, you will do it well.

Sites like this do have value for people, but the measure of that value is different for each member.

I think that now and then almost everyone would benefit from a break from this kind of forum for a while. I tried it, its quite hard the first few days, but then it gets easier - eventually you drift back - or not - it depends where the river wants to take you

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:40 AM   #4
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Be the change you want to see on the forum.

Ignore the rest.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:00 AM   #5
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post

Ignore the rest.

I so agree with this Karen ....

And HUMBLE i realy realy hope you wont leave

lets bring the balance back ...

and after all ...we all can have our say here

whaterver that is .. in our

differences there is much growth i feel .

love and blessing dear Humble ....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:03 AM   #6
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Humble Janitor - You have always appealed to me as a person who
is genuine, honest. I have liked reading your posts. I'm sorry to
hear you are so unwell, and having stress from many different angles.
I will keep you in mind in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you stay.

Love and blessings to you H.J.

Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #7
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hey HJ
Im so impressed to see how far you have progressed Everytime I stop and think about what this site is capable of achieving I think of you.

We also did not get off to a good start, but we sorted that, moved on and now here we are.

By realising what these 'stories' and 'news threads' really are you are already miles ahead of the GAME. You are in the process of removing yourself from it.

You do not have to leave here however, just read the news threads for what they are and when you see an oppertunity to help guide others still playing the game take it. Be patient. It takes time for people to see things.

Whatever your choice good luck to you. Remember, anytime you feel everything is on top of you stop and realise you are above it.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:25 PM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting HJ I was thinking the same thing yesterday and here is what i came up with . They want your mind on this . Is it a decoy to keep your mind off of Cap and Trade the other bill they want to get passed as soon as they get back . They often put out smoke screens on one thing to take your mind off what it is they really want to do.

If you read the Rolling Stone magazine Article you will see that they are setting it up to be the next bubble that they want to inflate .It is going to rise the price of everything and the re are big players in it who stand to maket HUGE MONEY at the expense of the little guy .I will Attach the link that no caste posted for it . But once again the Goldman Sachs gang is in on this . And they want your focus to be on health care not Cap and Trade .

How it is going to be run is anybodies guess and they can not even come up with a number as to what it will cost each household yearly. The cost of goods and services by providers and manufactures will increase and these costs will be passed on to the consumer .

here is the link to the article

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...bubble_machine

Last edited by Northern Boy; 08-19-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:49 PM   #9
runtofly
Avalon Senior Member

I certainly feel the same way as well. Here at PA, I act more as an observer, and I only comment when I really feel led to do so. I observe because I feel like there is so much more to learn- about the esoteric agendas, information that has been hidden in plain view, and other things that there is no reason to read what feels like the majority of the threads now. The reason I am here is to find the clues to what my real purpose is- not to take sides in engineered exchanges for the regular herd of people. That would take too much time and energy.

Humble, I have always admired you as well. Just overcome your adversities and do what you have to do. Find your happiness, and the rest will follow. (I should take my own advice sometimes!!)
runtofly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:08 PM   #10
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I was wondering what happended to Dan62, he always had a fair balanced approach. As with any group people come and go , you always hope the dynamics stay the same when there is a good chemistry going but as with time all changes. it's just a way of life. there's nothing negative about it , it is just the way it is.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #11
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

HJ,

I sometimes feel the same way. I sometimes get sucked into agruments and I sit back and say that's what they want, so I just stop arguing and look for a more spiritual topic. I haven't been a member too long but lurked for a few months before joining. I have found that so many people here have good hearts and good intentions. This site was my first big reality check and has really helped me come to grips with the whole big lie that I was living. I think all the in-fighting among the disclosure people is just a phase that is happening right now because it is everywhere not just here at PC/PA. I think we have all felt like giving up on the forum at times but please stay because you have so much to offer the "newbies". I know I learned a lot from all of you here and now I hope I can help people see the light. I think a lot of people are in the "The truth will set you free but first it will **** you off" phase, as Dr. Brian O'Leary says. Some people take a long time to figure out that the government that they took so seriously is a joke and a big game so they have to discuss it and discuss it until they finally realize. It is a hard pill to swallow. If we all leave because of the lack of spiritual topics then the forum is really lost. Nobody said it was going to be easy following a spiritual path so please don't give up.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:40 PM   #12
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

HJ I hope you are doing well.

I thought I would give you my humble, ha! no pun intended, outlook on what Avalon is to me

It is nice there are different threads to chose from so the days I want news I can get it or the days I was to stay in spirit I can have that on other threads.

The other stuff, like the negative, I don't go near and some topics don't interest me at all so I just read the title.

It seems there is enough here to read according to one's taste, moods and preference.....in my perspective.

I also find time to keep balanced by going out in nature, laughing and loving.

While I think it is good to 'keep one ear to the ground' to what is going on in the world, as the Native Indians did, I feel Avalon does a wonderful service to the collective to transmute negativity.

I realize this is looking at it symbolically from a higher, not better or right, just a higher point of awareness.

If you don't have an answer for you job it may be that there is no answer in this moment in time. Or it may be that your upset around it is keeping you from seeing it. It is only the ego that is upset, as it is always desiring something different than what it thinks it has, the spirit is always in perpetual bliss.

I would surrender any type of answer and adopt the attitude of acceptance, that you are right where you need to be in this moment in time, do your job the best you can, get the most out of it for yourself via lessons it may be teaching you, etc, and see what transpires. But don't be in waiting mode for it to happen, surrender it completely!

If you look at any situation as "There is nothing wrong here" then you understand it is being its perfect expression always.

I wouldn't go near the threads that upset you OR you can use them to go deeper into what about it is about them that is triggering you into an emotional response.

The cool part is "There is nothing wrong here" and you are free to be and do exactly what you wish without judgment!

I give you a heartfelt prayer that you feel the peace and love that you are.

You have the power to make this day an extraordinary one, it is only your thoughts about it that says differently...you can shovel S#@%T with a smile on your face it is only a matter of perception.

Love to all........going to work
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:00 PM   #13
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post

Ignore the rest.
Thats excellent advice Karen.

I know what you mean HJ...

Hang in there mate.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:09 PM   #14
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Avalon when first started was a god send for most with the amount of knowledge that was given to all and the frankness with which everyone spoke it was a refreshing place to be. Among others who thought and experienced so much within their lives.
I was an avid poster in the beginning i just pop in now to see how everyone is and who is still around i see many have gone moved on to other forums but Avalon for me wil be the only one where i felt at home.
I frequent many forums now much is the same on all i have to agree with Humble the spiritual side of topics have dwindled and many are getting into other agendas this is a shame because if we do not have the spirituality of life then we have lost which was special, connecting with each other in this form i found very loving, giving and soul learning.
To much negativity has taken over these sites not enough caring and understanding by far.
So i would just like to say the love and empathy still is here we just need to focus on which is more important.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #15
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

I sure hope you stick around, Humble. You provide some balance. I know how you feel though, it is disheartening...
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:41 PM   #16
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I'm not sure where I fit in at this site or at the Avalon site. I've noticed both sites becoming more political and far less spiritual. The unique component that made both sites appealing to me is gone. A like-minded member that I didn't get along with at first but later learned to respect, has also left (dantheman62).

I almost hate to say it but why are we allowing ourselves to get sucked into the health care debate? Isn't that just another game that we can choose not to play?

The increase in threads that discuss, suggest and sometimes outright hope/wish for negative things to happen is a disturbing trend.

If not for the so many screwups with my subscription to this site (thank you Gareth and others for your patience with me) and the resolution to that problem, I don't think I'd continue to subscribe to this place.

I'll try to stay away because I am under a lot of stress right now. I discovered that the thread I had made about "spirits" actually described night terrors or sleep paralysis. I have actually wanted to do nothing but sleep lately. I can't seem to raise my vibration levels. I'm not getting the closure I desire in regards to my job (do I lose it or do I keep it or what?) and that's causing some friction.

Anyway, I thank you for the opportunity to express my thoughts. It would be nice to see this site move away from ATS-like sensationalism and focus on what really matters (getting out of the matrix, finding ways to survive, etc).
Hey Humble, I think the only problem we had was back in the very beginning you always wanted to try and get people to correct their spelling in posts. So I sent you a pm and said "whoa! back up!, not everyone is from this country and not everyone speaks english!", and that was the end of that, and we've always got along since.

I left this forum for various reasons, like, I found out some info that some of the so called "whistleblowers" are total bunk! All the swine flu vaccinations, fema camps, and gun control threads, talking about mandatory this, and mandatory that, well nothing's mandatory in life but death! Then we move on to a better place to get ready for the next round, wherever it may be! I had just reached a kind of "graduation" point where it was time for me to leave.

The forum has different sections for a reason, you want spiritual stuff then go to that section, you want news then go there, and so on. You don't see anything you like then change it! Add a new thread, or bring up an old thread from the past that you think people might be interested in. It's all up to you.

As far as political talk about health care and economy and this and that, it's always going to be there as long as we have politics. It really doesn't matter if the president is Obama, Elvis, Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny, someone's always going to have an opinion on the way they do things. LOL, there's no avoiding it! Just ignore it!

I refuse to sugar coat anything, or walk on eggshells around someone, or tip toe around a subject I feel strongly about, which I think is the same thing that you do. The forum needs people like you to balance things out, even though you might p..ss a few people off, it's about being real!

So about your job, if you were in front of me now I'd kick you in the a..ss and slap you up side the head, LOL, and say "what, are you nuts! of course keep your job"! You know how many people are out of work now! You tell that idiot/a..sshole boss of yours whatever he wants to hear! Get through the winter and then see how things turn out next spring. If the economy is any better and you want to change jobs, then start to look around before you quit the job you're at, then see what's out there.

Basically just keep doing what you're doing, you'll be fine!
Peace!!!!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 08-19-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:06 PM   #17
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

First thing I do when I spot a new thread is look who started it. Already that filters out a lot of BS & negative vibes. People like Humble are the reason PA is one of the first things I click on when I'm surfing. Also there are a lot more readers than contributers. Perhaps it's possible to make the site accessible for a short period (12 hours?) for everyone to post, every now & than, just to see how many new names pop up.
Ciao 4 now.
(Sometimes I'm inspired, sometimes I'm more inspired).
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:59 PM   #18
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for dropping in Dan, miss ya buddy.

Yeah the only major casualty of the 'swine flu' drama was Project Camelot's credibility in my view.

Deagle is back on the air with Kerry again this week so I'm sure he will whip people up into an apocalyptic frenzy again.

I would say to them stick with the topic of UFO's but once I heard Kerry say she "wasn't aware of the Disclosure Project" when she started camelot (unbelievable...) and still doesn't seem to know Dr Greer has 3 published very important books let alone read them...

Look I am first and foremost committed to ongoing public disclosure of the existence and ongoing interaction with advanced benevolent ETs. So whomever makes advances in that direction I will support wholeheartedly.

Any fear/doom stuff you can count me out. I am not being naive, I am very aware of the 'dark side' but also realise nothing good will come from focusing your attention on it and people who do, are working against disclosure even if they don't realise it.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:26 AM   #19
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Humble it's good you spill your thoughts my friend.
I think this is a wonderfull thing in this forum .
We are a soul family living a human experience.
Life is challenging to all . The school we are in is a tough one
but we all will graduate in the end .
There are ups and there are downs out there and so it is in Avalon.
This is a place where we can share our feelings. I have never seen anyone
doing so and being left down . When you think about it this in itself is extraordinary.
There is always someone to pull you up ..to remind you gently who you really are .
That the game we are in in only a game afterall and that you are much bigger than
the game itself. How you play it is your own choice .
Spirituality everyone has in itself .So it's up to us to grow to it and manifest it .
Know your heart and it will tell you all there is to know and be at all times whatever
the exterior circumstances you find yourself in.
You as Dan are a legend in Avalon .
I believe each of us with it's unique soul signature makes a difference .
And at the same time we are free to stay or to go.
Follow your heart .. You may need to move on for a while and see what happens.
It's up to you really.
Anyways know you are loved here and that if you choose to leave this will not be the end of that.

I wish you well Humble
Love always

mudra

Last edited by mudra; 08-20-2009 at 12:28 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:54 AM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This is a real Heinz 57 varieties of aliens and philosophies. Some of us are working our way through a lot of conflicting concepts. This is an Info ER...and a lot of what we are exposed to isn't pretty. We say things here that we can't say at work, at home, or at church. If we did...we'd probably be fired, divorced, or excommunicated...and I'm not kidding. If you don't like a thread or poster...just avoid them...and start threads on subjects which you are interested in. Positively reinforce the threads and posters you like.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-20-2009 at 04:00 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 06:00 AM   #21
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post

So about your job, if you were in front of me now I'd kick you in the a..ss and slap you up side the head, LOL, and say "what, are you nuts! of course keep your job"! You know how many people are out of work now! You tell that idiot/a..sshole boss of yours whatever he wants to hear! Get through the winter and then see how things turn out next spring. If the economy is any better and you want to change jobs, then start to look around before you quit the job you're at, then see what's out there.

Basically just keep doing what you're doing, you'll be fine!
Peace!!!!
Well I could continue to put up with this **** called work or I could dabble outside of the box. It's not really my choice as they can fire me or keep me. The ball isn't in my court anymore. I wouldn't voluntary quit anyway. I've found something that I love to do and even if I don't get paid to do it, I'm going to put energy into it. I enjoy being a radio DJ, I enjoy contributing to that station and it's the first time I've found something in my life that I actually like doing. If I could get paid to do it, it would be perfect. Otherwise, it takes my mind off this job and life.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:02 AM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Any fear/doom stuff you can count me out. I am not being naive, I am very aware of the 'dark side' but also realise nothing good will come from focusing your attention on it and people who do, are working against disclosure even if they don't realise it.
I feel that we can acknowledge it but it's not good to dwell on it because whether we realize it or not, we're putting energy into making that happen. I think ATS has the doom & gloom market cornered and I don't think we need to go after that demographic.