Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-13-2008, 11:09 PM   #76
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: poor little david wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineseastar View Post
no i think what is being said is that if david was true he would not jump on any political band wagons because it´s not real...... they all work for the same side.....the side that wants you to be a sheep with your head down eyes and ears closed......gosh your trying to compair apples with oranges.......
Sooooooo you would rather no-one voted?

Are you suggesting that everyone who voted are SHEEP?

It's funny, but I thought your gripe with David was the meat thing but your remit seems to be expanding by the hour......
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:19 PM   #77
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
Sooooooo you would rather no-one voted?

Are you suggesting that everyone who voted are SHEEP?

It's funny, but I thought your gripe with David was the meat thing but your remit seems to be expanding by the hour......
yes ....that is what i am suggesting......!!!!!! and my gripe with david is not just one reason.....there are several things that are off here......
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:33 PM   #78
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i quite like david wilcock as i quite like bill deagle.. both opposing ends of the spectrum so to speak.. i dont hang off their everyword, nor do i blindly take what enyone says for granted without at least a modicum of my own reasearch i shall look further into soya protein.. i mean if we all lived like native american peoples then id eat bufallo and bid the animal a safe passage into the spirit world as we took its life.. RESPECT however i cant justify eating meat.
1; factory farming
2;BGH about to be mandatory(codex sept 09)
3;poss cloned meat
4;karma(zero repsect for life due to factory methods)
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:41 PM   #79
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: david wilcock

sunshineseastar

You're just wasting your energy here. Jump out of this swamp. It's for the believers only. Although this is excellent forum if you want to stalk your own selfimportance, and later recapitulate it.
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:45 PM   #80
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Jaby you are pushing buttons...
You said to drop in like 5 hours ago....
Follow your own advice.....

I proved you wrong when I you accused sunshine of being a divider....
When you were the first one to divide and you chose the opposite side and you are still there arguing....
You are making redundant points and just discrediting yourself... just drop it...... you obvously have a crush on Mr. Wilcock and that is fine.... but some people think different... nothing you can do about that
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:03 AM   #81
Gilgamesh
Avalon Senior Member

Intent is what it all boils down to.
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:09 AM   #82
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

My 2 cents about food. and David

As we are expanding our consciousness..... So too will the reflections around us expand and in my opinion that includes the food we eat. It is about frequency and you can change the frequency of the food you eat by intention, prayer, gratitude...whatever is your way of doing it. If you feel your food has a "problem" so to speak then clear it.

David has a grand confidence in himself.without any ego (IMO) and if one is insecure in themselves it can come across as him having a big head or arrogant.
He is still learning much, just watch him in this next year as he expands and mirrors back to us that wonderful brightness that he has.

lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:34 AM   #83
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Jaby you are pushing buttons...

Push the button....
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=A_cB5UNGqVs

PS. Do you have a problem with me expressing myself?
Free speech and all that...
(within forum rules)
Old 11-14-2008, 12:42 AM   #84
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

I have no idea why anyone cares what someone eats.

Its not the messenger, by the way, its THE MESSAGE.

Just because "the messenger" doesnt do the things you think they should, You can still take the message that they give and use it. Whether they eat meat on sunday or drive a hyrbid car or choose to be abstinent.

I dont care if Peace is a gift that comes in Satan Wrapping paper with a shiny serpent bow. Peace is Peace. See what Im sayin here???

It doesnt really matter if David Wilcock has to put protien in his body. Everyone is different and maybe it helps him have a bit more energy. Who knows. But the fact of the matter is, that its TRIVIAL. If you feel that you really need the protien then get the dang protien, if you feel that you dont, then dont. To each his own.

Besides, I dont see an "official diet plan for the people of earth" anywhere yet, do you?

I dont have any sort of problems with david wilcock. Hes just a human, just like all of us are. God forbid he changes his mind about something or actually lets his life happen.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:43 AM   #85
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

gosh jaby......you really live up to your name.......i hope you can sleep ok tonight.......
Old 11-14-2008, 12:51 AM   #86
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post

I dont have any sort of problems with david wilcock. Hes just a human, just like all of us are. God forbid he changes his mind about something or actually lets his life happen.
Well said......I find him very down to earth. I first saw his 4 part interview on Project Camelot a few months ago...and I was...WOW!

Old 11-14-2008, 12:56 AM   #87
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
gosh jaby......you really live up to your name.......i hope you can sleep ok tonight.......
And what 'name' is that?

I hope to sleep very well, thankyou.

Relax...it's only a bit of rough and tumble. I couldn't let you get away with being so negative about David. That just wouldn't be right/fair.....
Old 11-14-2008, 01:12 AM   #88
GoingToFast
Banned

I do not have a problem with eating meat but I do have a problem with the way we treat animals before we eat them, and that alone is a big reason to become a vegetarian, I haven't made the decision yet but I am considering becoming vegetarian. The way we treat animals that is meant to be food are in some cases appalling.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:15 AM   #89
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
Reminds me of that old Chinese saying, "Wise man changes his mind."

I don't agree with DW on everything either, (like when he said the stock market has bottomed - time will tell) but I fail to see what kind of perverse satisfaction anybody gets from putting him (or anyone else) down, and trying to make people look bad.

I was always told that if you can't say anything nice about somebody, DON'T SAY ANYTHING!

Wouldn't even bother me if our hard-working, under-appreciated mods got a little happier with the 'DELETE' key for all these negative posts! [hint, hint]
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:04 AM   #90
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I don't trust supposedly spiritual people who talk about compassion and then eat meat. Even if someone thinks they function better on it, it is still a question as to wether you are going to torment and kill an innocent being for your own selfishness or not. Are you being compassionate or not? Do you choose their happiness and well being or your own? And if you choose your own over theirs, then you are probably not all that enlightened.

I also agree that David Wilcox "seems" like he has a very large ego.

But like everyone else on this planet, he's doing the best that he can. Peace...Tao

Last edited by taomation; 11-14-2008 at 07:07 AM.
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:08 AM   #91
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I would just like to know if the intent of this thread is to trash DW?

I will add this. I ran across DW's website and listened to all of the interviews.. thought he was great and paid good money to see him here during a conference. I got more from his website for free then at the conference paying a small fortune (because it was for two of us for two of his presentations). What we observed is that he did not walk his talk. However, the info that is on his web-site is excellent and well worth the investment in time to pursue.

So in this situation it is best to focus on the message and not the messanger. After all he is still very young and has a long ways to go.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:12 AM   #92
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

I think if we are going to have a conversation about " To EAT or NOT to EAT MEAT" Then we should be FAIR by leaving individuals out of it. David Wilcock's just a dude. And Im just some chick. And were all just dudes and chicks that eat what we want or feel we need.

This thread should be split up into two: One about agreeing/disgreeing with David, and another about agreeing/disagreeing with Meat eaters and your opinions about animal slaughter and whatnot....

Theres WAY too much behind the whole vegetarianism thing to all be centered on just dome dude. I think we'd be more constructive with our line of thought here if we seperated the two.

....Just sayin'....
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:52 AM   #93
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

(non-moderator posting)
Quote:
mr. david wilcock pretends to have it all figured out....... i was a bg fan of his work. but now and i quote " Although I was vegan / vegetarian for seven years I do now use animal protein — predominantly because I work so much and run my body so hard that I rapidly get weak without it." and this brother has traded fruit for animals..
David Wilcock never set himself up as an example to be followed. I think he would find it strange that as soon as he does something that doesn't vibe with what people imagined his "rules" were that he has somehow betrayed himself, and fallen to the dark side. I think that it is a bit mixed up to say anything like that of a man who basically as STO as they come.

It seems to me that if you have projected some image of how you think that things are onto him, and now he has betrayed that image, he has done you a service as well. The catalyst is now presented to you to work though that part of the illusion in our consensus reality game.

My understanding is that whilst it is absolutely necessary to be a vegetarian at some point along your spiritual path; the main time when it is worth being a vegetarian are those times when you are re-building your body out of finer, high vibration material.

Once you are past that point you can eat what you like. Even low vibe stuff will be transmuted into higher vibration material just by being consumed by one who has attained such a point of evolution. Note: I do not mean to definitively imply that I think David has or has not reached that point. Personally I do think he may well have, but that is just my opinion based on what I read and how I see him behave. I base my opinion on the fact that if he had not, then its strange choice to make for someone in touch with Ra

I also believe that at a higher level, animals don't mind being eaten by higher beings and that it is a spiritually significant sacrifice of immense evolutionary benefit to them. If it were otherwise then you would be forced to think that this whole food-chain idea was some huge spiritual mistake here on Earth. Do you think that ?

Fruit is to be eaten so that its seeds can be spread in a free supply of manure, a harmonious act., and I am sure the Apple 'oversoul' enjoys itself being eaten and thus transmuted in harmony. Same for everything up the food chain.

I won't deny that our food-chain is currently badly distorted - especially in the cruel way that many humans deal with animals for food. It is a double whammy for low vibrations content[1].

Do you argue also that the native American Indians, some of the most spiritually advanced beings you can read about in recent history, were wrong in hunting and eating buffalo?

A..
--
Footnote
[1] Incidentally this is why you should consider blessing all your food before you eat it! Use your intent and allow the immense powers of the cosmos to wash away/transmute the vibrations in the food stuff you eat, to make them fit for the intended purpose. The blessing I use is: "Lord, thank you for this food. Please bless it and purify it for its intended purpose". Other blessings are available at a heart shaped store near you.
--
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:27 AM   #94
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
Personally, I don't trust supposedly spiritual people who talk about compassion and then eat meat. Even if someone thinks they function better on it, it is still a question as to wether you are going to torment and kill an innocent being for your own selfishness or not. Are you being compassionate or not? Do you choose their happiness and well being or your own? And if you choose your own over theirs, then you are probably not all that enlightened.

I also agree that David Wilcox "seems" like he has a very large ego.

Peace...Tao
this says it beautifuly........thanks......i´m not tryin to bash the dude......just point this out......and i feel people SHOULD walk their talk......it´s so easy for anyone to bla bla bla lip service to make it into the spot light i guess....and the dude says he can hardly make ends meet......maybe he should get a clue while he´s on his big fat cruise and think for one minute about all the starving people in the world as he sits down at the dinner table.....lol..

oh and don´t compair wilcock with the native americans.....again it´s like compairin apples and oranges....lol
Old 11-14-2008, 10:34 AM   #95
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh, really..........

Are you saying that everyone who supported Obama is a fake?
Everyone who voted for him?

Martin Luther King Jr. 'I HAVE A DREAM' speech......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4AItMg70kg (2:18)

Video about the assassination of Martin Luther King......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ivrjiQlewk8 (2:16)

President Elect...Barack Obama...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fYHYrKDNV50 (2:12)
Really? Did you have to go there? MLKJR and Obama Are TWO WAY DIFFERENT PEOPLE. Jesus when are people that don't turn off the television gonna realize why their called tv "programs". To program your mind to think a certain way just the same way you believe in Obama's Change* which there really isn't . BTW I am not being negative I am being a realist if you fail to see this then go blind yourself some more in your sea of ignorance.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:10 AM   #96
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I would just like to know if the intent of this thread is to trash DW?
This was painfully obvious to me from the onset.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:19 AM   #97
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This was painfully obvious to me
what ??? put a band aid on it..... one more time go listren what the guy says and then look at his actions........then read the other threads on this fourm about him to get other perspectives......gosh the blind leading the blind....

Last edited by sunshineseastar; 11-14-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:32 AM   #98
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
Really? Did you have to go there? MLKJR and Obama Are TWO WAY DIFFERENT PEOPLE. Jesus when are people that don't turn off the television gonna realize why their called tv "programs". To program your mind to think a certain way just the same way you believe in Obama's Change* which there really isn't . BTW I am not being negative I am being a realist if you fail to see this then go blind yourself some more in your sea of ignorance.
We all know that political institutions are way from perfect.

We all know that to get where he is Obama knows how to 'play the game'.
Anyone who doesn't 'play the game' isn't going to get very far in politics let alone become the president (elect) of the USA.

Martin Luther King would certainly understand this. In my opinion.

When MLKJ was assassinated there were riots all over America and thousands upon thousands of arrests. This I think is where the problem with Obama lies. Not with him, himself. I feel America has got themselves just about the best president that they could have, in this moment in history and under the circumstances......but if ever anyone wanted to bring the US to it's knees. Assassinating Obama (pray this doesn't happen) would bring civil war and social collapse to the nation....even if it was a temporary state of affairs.

But we go off topic....bashing...I mean...discussing.. David Wilcock is the subject of this thread !

Oh, and when someone starts throwing words like 'your sea of ignorance' around (and sheep) then it says more about them than the 'target'...
Old 11-14-2008, 11:34 AM   #99
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I got more from his website for free then at the conference paying a small fortune (because it was for two of us for two of his presentations). What we observed is that he did not walk his talk.
a first person encounter........thatnks carol for being so honest.....
Old 11-14-2008, 11:45 AM   #100
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

america got the best president they could for the times ??? hello......the guy would say anything to win.....all you have do do is look at every president before him to see that.......gosh he works for them and he puts on a pretty pink dress and you think hes as sweet as a kitten........but when you open the package you´ll find a wolf.......what the amerca needs is the biggest revolution in history.......AMERICA NEEDS TO TAKE ALL THE POWER FROM THE GOVERNMENT AND GIVE IT TO THE PEOPLE.......COME ON POEPLE THE FORCE IS WITH IN YOU..........DON´T BE BLIND LEADING BLIND......and this brings us bak to wilcock......why does this dude have any intrest in obama.....he should be telling the people to take back their power.......