Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 10:13 AM   #26
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: i'm dying

I send my love and prayers for you chris.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:36 AM   #27
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Chris you should try MMS mate
That's supposed to cure everything
Good luck
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:40 PM   #28
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

s

Last edited by Topper; 11-12-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #29
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Morning Chris,

How are you doing today, looks like you have a lot of friends here praying for you...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #30
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

love your way bro!

love to everybody who has helped..

you might try to look up compound X, or black salve? I dont know if it woud work for that though.....

Love ya! My thoughts are with you!

good vibes to Chris
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:33 PM   #31
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Chris,

There is absolutely no reason you can't heal yourself other than that you don't research and DO the most potent alternative treatments and diet.

A great cure-all diet used by Dr. Lorraine Day, a physician and surgeon from San Francisco, to heal her metastasized cancer will be found here: http://drday.com/

Probably the most potent and least expensive of all the alternative substances you could use, which has healed thousands and thousands of people of malaria within 48 hours, many of cancer, aids, herpes, hepatitis, etc. is MMS. I'm taking it myself right now.

You can sign up as a Re-seller (for free) and purchase it at half price here: http://MmsMiracle.com (not a referral link) It won't cost you much more than $30-$40 per year (with shipping). I've done a lot of research on it and if you want me to email you the info I've compiled, just send me a PM.

I'm confident that you can heal yourself.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:45 PM   #32
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Fear Not, Chris! Read the passage below from the Scriptures:

Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

"5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun."

If you are dying, death only means that you will be sleeping. You shall not know of anything and the pain will go away. If you want to be cured of your sickness, the best and only path is through praying yourself to Yahweh Almighty (God and Father of the universe). He will heal you for good. Trust Him with all your might, and He will grant you life and eternal life. I used to have a weak heart, and now it is strong as ever. Not thanks to medicine, doctors, or whatever. Thanks to Yahweh.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:53 PM   #33
MaskMarvl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post

if any of you have any ideas of how to help, i'd really appreciate it. i've been seeking out some kind of shaman who can help me find some answers but have not yet found one...
Chris:

Have you read about the healing properties of Baking Soda? Google "Baking Soda Cure" and you can read about many, including cancer.

Here's a link to one such case: http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...year_long.html

Hopes this helps!
MaskMarvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:54 PM   #34
petem
Avalon Senior Member

Chris,
Good thoughts, loving prayers, positive vibrations all coming your way. There is such an outpouring of love on this forum for you. You are in my prayers daily.

Thank you all for this feeling of unity.

Pete
petem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:16 PM   #35
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there mister, I feel you are getting some good advice, all I can add is best wishes. Luv the dali tache

Om Shanti
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:36 PM   #36
Shellie
Banned

Hi Chris,

I can't recommend Chinese medicine enough. The students at the AOMA north clinic here in Austin completely cured my:

fybromyalgia
achy foot from a previous injury
depression
allergies
menstrual problems
memory problems (from a stroke)

... all in about 7 weeks. They are about $25 per visit if your insurance won't pay. They would be a good place to start as far as coping with the pain and progressing through the healing. Maybe they can help get your body and spirits back in balance again.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:40 PM   #37
honeybee
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Chris,

You'll be in my thoughts and intentions each day until you're healed. Never give up hope
honeybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:47 PM   #38
SplatPantZ

My love to you Chris!
Old 11-05-2008, 06:47 PM   #39
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Chris,
Sending love and light your way to help your healing process.
You are not alone in this, and, you are loved deeply.

love & peace
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:58 PM   #40
GFWeye
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: i'm dying

Sorry to hear this my friend. only two thing's I can give you. The first is as understand it is if you can change your body PH levels this will help your immune system's response to the disease. Do some research on - visit: http://manymiracles.com with a view to details contained here http://TheNaturalCancerCure.com

One guy I know personally (and he's b***** good as I regularly go to him but nowt really wrong with me) can be found here http://www.paingenie.net/

The tech shown here is really good Sh** (tiz x Black opps Technology from Russia) Bloody good well kept secret till very recently.

The tech was designed for reading astronauts biorhythms and all sorts of other. Basically allows human computer interface to detect illnesses and all sorts.

Hope this helps!

Namaste.
GFWeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:08 PM   #41
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Gday,
there are two natural products l would strongly recommend that you add to your daily diet at least one tblespoon of honey plus at least one glove of fresh uncooked garlic, they both have excellent healing properties alondside your sea salt make sure your using real unadulterated sea salt l have with totally amazing results, Happy Hunting,
Martin S
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:24 PM   #42
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

My lovely friend, I have some suggestions for you. I'm not a doctor but I have a lot of gained experience in nutrition/vitamin supplements. Frankly, this has been the only subject in my life that I have been 100% confident about giving advice on, and if I can help you then it would bring great happiness to me.

I don't know if you take vitamins, but if I were you, that would be the first place I would start. Generally health problems increase because of simple nutritional deficiencies. Unfortunately, many modern treatments/drugs drain your body of vital nutrients that would otherwise help you combat illnesses.

I just want to say, that because I am not a doctor, anything I tell you is simply what I would do for myself if I had the condition you are suffering from. You have the choice to research the advice I give you and either take it or leave it.

So here is what I would take:

Vitamin C - It's good that you are taking vitamin C, I don't know how much you are taking, but, again, if I were you, I would be taking at least 8000mg a day...or more. (you cannot take too much) This will help prevent inflammation, and it will combat infection. Take it in multiple doses throughout the day.

Vitamin D - this is very important for your skin. Not only, will you see improvements in your skin, but it will increase the calcium absorption in your body which is important for you now. Specifically, D3 has been known to inhibit the expression of Bullous Pemphigoid.

Vitamin E - Another important vitamin for skin health. Be liberal with this vitamin. You may not only want to take vitamin E, but actually apply it to your skin. Vitamin E works with the other vitamins, so it is important to take.

Beta Carotene (vitamin A) - Vitamin A not only helps your eyes, but is particularly important for connective tissues in your body. It also prevents the damage that free radicals cause. You will need this to repair you body.

Cacium/Magnesium/Zinc Combo - The calcium will make you feel better throughout your whole body. You definitely need this, especially if you are dealing with the arthritis problems associated with BP. It improves nerve function, your mood, strengthens bones, and takes care of general body maintenance. The Zinc and Magnesium are big boosters for you as well. You should be taking as much this as you are taking the Vitmain C. You must be taking vitamin D to get the full benefit of the calcium.

B-Complex - Very important. Make sure you buy a balanced B, meaning all the percentages of the various B's that make up the complex have the same percentage on the back of the bottle you buy. The B's will help if you are dealing with mouth/esophagus/digestive track issues. Such symptoms are associated with BP and may help a great deal. It will also help you stay positive, because one of the first symptoms of a deficiency in B's is depression. You don't need that right now my friend.

The comment about baking soda was a good one. Here is a twist on it though:

Buy some Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. 2-3 times a day mix 2 tbsp with 8 oz of water and 1/8 tsp of baking soda. You can drink it hot or cold, and you can add honey for taste. Raw honey if you want further benefits. You can have the ACV & water and/or honey all week, but only add the baking soda 5 out of the 7 days. Drink it in the morning first thing when you wake up. It will also give you a big boost of energy.

This drink will actually set your body up for healing. It will take your body to an alkaline state which will actually allow your body to heal itself. There is nothing about an acidic state for you body that is good for you. The better this drink tastes, the more you need it. If you drink it for a while and feel like stopping then listen to your body and do so.

If you have any questions then please feel free to PM me!!! I want nothing more then to help you and answer any questions you may have. Let the healing begin.

Love you!

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:36 PM   #43
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Chris, I am with you brother, and send healing thoughts your way for overcoming this. DivE
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:42 PM   #44
franciejones
Banned

Sending you positive thoughts and energy. There is an interview I watched last night on

www.consciousmedianetwork.com

with Raymond Francis. He wrote a book called Never be sick again or something like that. the interview is very revealing. He cured himself of 4 different auto-immune diseases. Check it out if you feel it might provide some insight.

Warmest regards,

Francie Jones
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:57 PM   #45
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

you guys are too awesome.

thank you so much for the love and support. it is going to take some time to work through these links and try to figure out what suits me and my situation best.

i spent all day yesterday feeling sorry for myself and wondering who was going to take care of my cats when i died.
today i've got hope.

<3 you all
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:07 PM   #46
Mystic Pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Chris!

Chinese medicine really works, as Shellie says. You might want to try Pranic healing as well as an alternative cure. I believe Master Stephen Co has an office in Dallas, Texas (don’t know how far is that from Austin). But you can give them a call. The numbers are in this website: www.pranichealing.com. They also have free healing clinics around that area too.

I have already sent your name to the Advanced Pranic Healers team in that website. They will be praying for your speedy recovery for 3 weeks. If you’d like to know more about this kind of alternative healing, the videos on the website above and the testimonials of numerous people who got well from it are in it.

Likewise, I am sending you some white healing light and praying for your immediate cure. But I think the most important thing I can add here, aside from the many good intentions and warm, healing energies sent your way already, is some sound advice.

Chris, all of us have our internal healing capabilities. We were born with it and we can make use of it. The first thing you have to do is to stop for a few minutes, lie still and REALLY THINK ABOUT what is happening to you. Most of the time, our state of mind is the one that generate the negative energies which affect our bodily systems. Take some time to reflect on that.

Once you have quieted your mind and analyzed your problem, THINK POSITIVELY and CONCRETELY about curing yourself of this disease. In fact, start thinking and believing that YOU ARE CURED ALREADY! A positive thought is ten times more powerful than a negative thought. It helps also on facilitating your cure using the traditional medicine that has been prescribed by the medical, scientific world.

Thirdly, always think that a higher, benevolent power is constantly watching over you and taking care of you. May the angels and other higher beings watch over you and help in your cure!
Mystic Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:12 PM   #47
Shellie
Banned

Quote:
today i've got hope.

<3 you all
That's what it is all about!
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:18 PM   #48
kaye lambert
Avalon Senior Member

Chris, Spirit works in wondrous ways. This is the first time I have been here, and for some reason was drawn; then I saw your post. I am an herbalist, 2nd degree Reiki, and spent 20years studing Metaphysics. Since you said you are "open to good vibes," I feel it is okay to do long distance Reiki and a treatment for you. My ethics require I receive permission first.
I hope your real name is chris, because that is what I am going to use. I require some type of payment, so I am asking you for just a smile. Going to work right now. If you wish to email me offline, I would like to know the results. And So It Is!! Kaye
kaye lambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:26 PM   #49
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
you guys are too awesome.

thank you so much for the love and support. it is going to take some time to work through these links and try to figure out what suits me and my situation best.

i spent all day yesterday feeling sorry for myself and wondering who was going to take care of my cats when i died.
today i've got hope.

<3 you all

There is always hope. Decide right now with all of your being that you are healthy. That you are a survivor. Adopt the mental attitude of a healthy person who appreciates his health. Then work with whatever listed here resonates with you.

I'm going to suggest the MAP again- it's a system where you can call upon benevolent beings (the white brotherhood) to help heal you as you rest. It works in addition to anything else you do and it's amazing. I don't often chime in on the health threads but I'm feeling "pushed" to tell you about MAP and when I get "that feeling" I can't ignore it.

I will envision you healthy and glowing.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:40 PM   #50
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hai Chris,
in three pages I've seen only two smart remarks. Sorry you guys, love and light will help but only TMC (Traditional Chinese Medicin) or MMS will do it.
If it really is a bacteria MMS will kill it.

Loads of good advice and nobody puts in the link.
Well here it is:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4781

That is if you want to stop dying.
Cheap and it works.

Last edited by Peer; 11-07-2008 at 12:52 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote