Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Reptilians and Mind Control

The following link is to a Coast to Coast program with George Noory interviewing Stewart Swerdlow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJw_C...eature=related. It seems that I'm becoming a bit of a reptilian hound. I don't like doing this...but I fear that there is a reptilian cancer growing on the human race...so to speak...although the reptilians(if they exist) probably think that humans are a cancer growing on THEIR PLANET...and must be enslaved and exterminated to SAVE THE EARTH...and the reptilian race. Perhaps EARTH CHANGES(with the help of nukes under the polar icecaps and major fault-lines?) will be their method of choice to accomplish population reduction. Just speculation...as always. I would much prefer to work cooperatively with them...on a planet Earth governed by responsible freedom...instead of tyranny, enslavement, and extermination.

Author Stewart Swerdlow spoke about a Reptilian race which lives underground and first came here over 800,000 years ago. This information was imparted to him, he claimed, during the 13 years he served as an experimental subject in a government-sponsored mind control project in Montauk, NY. Between 200,000 to 300,000 people were experimented on in Montauk, and most of them did not survive, he said. Now, mind control can be employed worldwide via satellites, he noted. Among the details Swerdlow shared about the Reptilians: They originated in the Draco star system, and arrived in our solar system via hollowed-out asteroids. They colonized a Pacific continent called Lemuria and later battled with the Atlanteans. Eventually they formed a hybrid race with the Atlanteans. It is from this group that the Illuminati or ruling families descended. There are seven different species in the Draco empire. One type has white segmented skin, cat-like eyes, wings, and a pronounced jaw and teeth. The Illuminati are planning a "staged alien invasion" to trick people into forming a one-world government and they'll use holographic technology to project imaginary battles, Swerdlow warned. Ultimately, they seek to send millions of people out to colonize habitable moons of Jupiter and Saturn, he added.

This interview link was previously posted on a thread...but the link no longer works...is archived and read-only...and there was only one comment. That particular comment was critical of the thread poster...who just left Avalon...hopefully not permanently. The comment did make me realize that there were guidelines for Camelot and Avalon: 'Project Avalon needs to be about GROUND CREW MATTERS to do with building communities, safe places and making connections for the same. Project Camelot is about finding the truth, anything to do with whistle blowers testimony, aliens, ufos, conspiracies etc.' It does seem that Avalon is a real potpurri...with something for everyone...and even some evidence of competing factions! Can these diverse discussions be focused back toward the stated purpose? The speculative, gory, and upsetting stuff should probably be examined...but ultimately the positive building of community should be the real goal. I'm not sure how to do that. It seems that an intellectual safe place as well as physical safe places should be part of the mix. If we don't deal with the intellectual and spiritual challenges...there may be no safe places anywhere.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-22-2009 at 11:36 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote