Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #26
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anti-Doom Thread --

Please note the following...

This is a classic Brainwashing technique.. there maybe elements of this happening on here .. as part of Rogue People & Disinformation agents...

~~~~
In a brainwashing group,

a number of individuals from varying backgrounds and personalities (aka people on a forum)

are manipulated by a "group leader" to form a "consensus" of opinion (anyone can be the leader here)

achieving a new "group identity."

The key to the process is the creation of a controlled environment (this is a control enviroment)

in which stress is introduced (sometimes called dissonance or DOOM) to crack an individual's belief structure ( umm just look at many of the threads )

Using the peer pressure of other group members
the individual is "cracked," and a new personality emerges with new values.

The degrading experience causes the person to deny that any change has taken place. In that way, an individual is brainwashed without the victim knowing what has taken place.
~~~
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:04 PM   #27
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Do you know what happens when a group is being "brainwashed" and someone walks in out of the blue seeing a clear picture and states reality?

In every doom and gloom thread, one or more step forward that can see through the veil...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:15 PM   #28
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
No one knows the scenario that will play out, the "wise" people (men and women included) will be prepared for them all.
Hehehe I do...

1) Change in the weather....

Global Temperature Chart 2500 BC to Present

The chart below does not really need any words, it is pretty self explanitory. Though we should do whatever we can to eliminate polution and take care of our environment, the chart shows that Global warming and cooling will go on with or without mankind's involvement

415,000 Year Temperature Graph

In Antarctica there is a fresh water lake buried beneath the ice. Last time it saw the light of day was 420,000 years ago. This lake is NOT FROZEN. Taking ice core samples gives us a VERY ACCURATE measurement of global climate...

This graph below is drawn from the data gathered from the Vostok ice core samples and, unlike the tree ring data, is scientifically sound and uncontroversial. Looking at the graph, there have been six periods in the last 415,000 years when global temperature exceeded today’s temperature by as much as nine degrees. 10,000 years ago, the global temperature was five degrees higher than today.

So all those SELLING the "Mankind is to blame for Global Warming" nonsense... now you have the TRUTH
Old 10-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #29
zorgon

Quote:
2) Given the current power structure and patterns of wealth accumulation, and an understanding of how the very scenario we face today has played out in history, those at the top now will do whatever they have to to ensure continuity in their own lives, such as, say, passing a trillion dollar economic "rescue" that solves nothing for the majority affected by the current economic decline. .

I cannot urge you more strongly to watch this video... It is a must see to those attempting to understand the money situation... Its been posted here in many threads

This video is about the reality of Money and how the system works in a very easy to understand presentation

This IMO is a film everyone should have a look at... PLEASE just have a look you will be glad you did

Money as debt
A short film by Paul Grignon

MONEY AS DEBT [/quote]

About GOLD...

I see a lot of talk about gold...

I also see that EVERYONE has forgotten that we went through this same 'crisis' in the 80's...

Gold skyrocketed... almost to current levels... Silver hit 45.00 an ounce as the Smith Brothers tried to corner the market... lot of Gloom and Doom talk then too...

So what happened? The Gov opened the vault at Fort Knox, sold some gold and over the weekend gold plummeted... and for the next 20 years we had stability...

Besides how will you use Gold to pay for food? You going to carry a file and a scale?

An what's the big deal with 700 billion bailout? We spent a LOT more blowing the crap out of Iraq and Afghanistan...

Rumsfeld announce on 9/10/2001 that the treasure misplaced 2.3 TRILLION dollars and another TRILLION there after... but we all forgot about it the next day as Bush asked us for Billions more to send Iraq back to the Stone Age

And we all bought it... hook line and sinker and are STILL paying for it at the pumps...

Rumsfeld 2.3 Trillion Dollars missing Pentagon 1 DAY b4/9-11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo

2.3 TRillion $$ of the TAXPAYER's MONEY IS MISSING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRqeJcuK-A

McKinney Grills Rumsfeld
Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney grills Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on the Pentagon's missing trillions,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eootfzAhAoU

Watch the MONEY video... watch these videos and MAYBE you will see what they have been SELLING you...
Old 10-04-2008, 04:44 PM   #30
zorgon

Quote:
3) Western culture has deteriorated to the point that any decline in living conditions and wealth will result in the suffering of many - from those willing to victimize, at the very very least, for the fun of it.

This is nothing new... the few have always preyed on the sheep and always will. The only way to stop it is to educate as many of the sheep as will listen.

I have looked around at the threads here lately and I hear a lot of "Peace and Love" talk... yet under it all is the constant gloom and doom about everything under the sun.

2000 was supposed to be the end of everything... we are still here This was based on Nostradamus not having any predictions past 1999..

Funny thing is now all of a sudden his predictions are valid again up to 3535 or something like that...

2003 Zeta talk convinced MANY people Nibiru was coming... they quit jobs, sold houses and bought bunkers...

Didn't happen... I bet they are ******...

Nibiru is Coming... WHO TOLD YOU THIS? Certainly NOT Sitchin... because in the "End of Days" he gives the earliest possible date fot the return of the Anunnaki to be 2085 and the Planet Nibiru to be 2900

So just WHO is promoting 2012 as the return of Nibiru? THINK ABOUT IT

Galactic Allignment... Okay so what does this mean exactly? We crossed the plane of the Galaxy 25 million years ago and are moving up and out to 250 light years above the plane before we bob back down... Well they tell me now that what it means is only of Astrological importance...

Oct 14th We hear the "Federation of Light" ship is coming... based on ONE person... this has spread far and wide through the internet... and what will happen if it DOES NOT show up?

We will hear "Chanelling is not an exact source... but it will happen soon" Well if its not an EXACT source, then WHY are we being given EXACT dates?

And the latest "Escape" If something doesn't happen... the time line has changed and it has now been avoided...

Convenient huh?

Now don't get me wrong I KNOW there is something going on with TIME but you won't hear me make any predictions or charge you for it

Old 10-04-2008, 04:49 PM   #31
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larissarissa View Post
Interesting debate, good points made by all. It's easy to sit around talking about all this stuff, but what can be done?

That's the question, isn't it? In one shape or another that question is everywhere these days. I think the answer is the same as always: anything you want. Just do it. There will be consequences.

Maybe the question is, what is being done? Are not people of all ages and all over the world waking up to a new sense of empowerment and wonder? And are not these same people, all over the world, meeting each other and sharing thoughts, networking, forging friendships and alliances, debating, learning, sharing, for the first time in history, thanks to the Internet?

Whatever happens, this time will be known as another of those Great Awakenings that takes place now and then and shifts the course of history.

What can be done? Shine! Teach! Love! Learn! No one will come to us if we teach failure and the destruction of all that mankind has hoped for. Nor should they, for that is false. And if we attempt to preach our new awareness from streetcorners, we will be seens as fools. If we preach our new awareness through the media, we will become fools. What to do? Shine...let the light shine through you, in all you say and do. People will be drawn to you...they will ask what you have that they lack. They will be drawn to you. You don't say, "Follow me!" But when you discover you have companions, say, "Welcome!"

Plant seeds of light everywhere you go. You can never control whether they take root...remember the parable, be the Sower. Don't worry if your seeds may seem imperfect...you will constantly spread better ones, as you learn the art of spiritual husbandry.

whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:15 PM   #32
zorgon

Quote:
You can call it doom and gloom if you wish, perhaps that is indeed the right label. Preparation is the key.
Preparation is ALWAYS a GOOD PLAN...

BUT!!!!!

How can you PREPARE if you have no clue what exactly to prepare FOR?

Sure it seems Avalon is supposed to be set up to get at that issue... but I see rampant confusion and disagreement with what we should focus on...

I would LIKE to see a point form list of the real issues

"Radiant Zones", "Support groups", "Ground Crews" sound like a marvelous idea... and certainly nothing wrong with educating people

Look at the last big Tsunami... people running out to the beach collecting shells as the tide went out. There was one native fishing village... they saw the receding tide... and said "Boys... today we don't fish, we go to the mountain to worship"

They survived... You know we were taught that in grade school... when the tide goes out like that... its coming back with a vengeance... head for the hills...

People that believe Nibiru is coming to hit the Earth... Okay so tell me how you will prepare for this?

I actually see people WISHING for Nibiru to come... hoping its real..

A support group you must establish first if you can REALLY count on them in a time of crisis... Look at New Orleans... even the Police abandoned posts and some turned looters...

I would like to ask EVERYONE here... how many of you have a minimum of a 72 hour emergency kit by the front door IN CASE you have to bug out in a hurry? The Mormon Church demands this of their members... but how many have it?

You need ONE kit for each family member. This is just a smart idea if you live in flood plains, tornado country or earthquake zones...

You need to put stuff in it you will NEED like medication if you take any, food water etc that you can survive with for three days at minimum

Stocking food in the house is a good idea simply for monetary reasons... but you should have energy bars that last a long time... things like that. If you practice buying specials and rotating stockpiles you can save a TON of money and always have an emergency backup.

Now the crunch... you here the talk about "help your fellow man" But what happens now when all hell breaks loose? Example

You have a three month supply of food and water (and toilet paper (Oh yeah? Try doing without THAT for three months)) for your family...

So the crunch comes... but your parents did not prepare... and your best friend was too busy shopping at the mall to worry about hard times...

Do you now share YOUR food and water with them?

Your neighbors... they did not prepare... but you have mentioned time and again that YOU did... so now they have nothing and they know YOU do...

Do you share with them?

So what has now happened to your three months supply?

Will those who did not prepare understand rationing even if you do share?

Just think about all this for a bit...

Me personally... we have a swimming pool with 35,000 gallons that can do in a pinch, a years supply of food, a generator to keep the freezers going in case of power outage and we are part of a Medieval re-enactment group.

As such we have the skills to do without electricity, make our own bread and 'spirits' and even have our own loom...

Just my personal equipment for the events can support a tent city of 60 comfortably... and like the Roman generals... it is portable in a hurry...

But we also have the skills, the means and the wherewithall to protect it. We DO know how to turn Plowshares into Swords

Now just think about all this...

And please stop WISHING for GLOOM AND DOOM lest Ye fulfill Prophesy by the desire of the masses.

The Universe could care less about GOOD or EVIL... Look at Hubble Stars and Solar Systems die continuosly... In a flicker of a moment our Sun could go NOVA and all our history our art our hopes and dreams would vanish in seconds... and the Universe would not notice our passing... and some Alien world would look at the beautiful NEBULA the death of our solar system left behind and might wonder...

Was there ever life in that system?

But GOOD has one small advantage over EVIL... Good is more focused, while Evil is selfish and scattered

This ONE SIMPLE DIFFERENCE makes it possible for those thinking GOOD thought to have sway over EVIL... It is the ONLY thing we have going for us... the ONLY thing that separates Chaos from Order

Thanks for this thread... I am glad others are seeing through the muck
Old 10-04-2008, 07:48 PM   #33
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Zorgon! my friend
Thank you.
Namaste!
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:19 PM   #34
historycircus

Zorgon,

Given the incedible effort spent replying to my post, I feel compelled to respond. Let me be incredibly brief, and hopefully not too blunt.

There are a great number here on this forum who think that 90% of this material is utter rubbish. Planet X, dragons, the NWO, reptilian conspiracies, etc. carry about as much truth in their minds as say, the tooth fairy, or supply side economic theory. The corruption, violence, and exploitation that has plagued us as a species has become so ordinary that some will latch on to any theory that could potentially alter our situation right down to its very core - no matter how fantastical or absurd.

With that being said, all of us are here because of that other 10% - the stuff that can't be explained as swamp gas and weather balloons. While we cannot prepare for our sun going nova, or a planetary collision, there are potentialites that we can prepare for. Natural and man-made disasters await us, whatever form one chooses to believe they will take, so why not be prepared for that which can be prepared for?

I take issue with your last post - you insinuate that discussing preparedness and potentialites is tantamount to wishing for the doom and gloom. Since you were quoting my post, I have no choice but to assume that was aimed at me directly. I'll go on the record again - as I have stated this numerous times - I hope I am wrong in my belief that having some form of survival knowledge will be essential to the coming times. I have never wanted to be wrong so badly. But, you know, I just can't shake the feeling that something dreadful is headed down the pike - something unprecedented - that will radically redefine how we all live our everyday lives. Many here, as kooky as their beliefs may seem, feel it too. And by the way, isn't that the point behind Avalon? Networking for preparedness? This site wasn't created to swap stock tips or bread recipies - it was created as an organizational tool for the Ground Crew.

If I'm wrong, I'll get to have one helluva' yard sale.
If I'm right, I might just be able to make a positive impact on the world and the people around me.
If the planet explodes, then I'll just be.

Peace, love, and funny colors,

The HistoryCircus
Old 10-04-2008, 09:32 PM   #35
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Some here bristling about asking for donations (that are probably too sparse to pay for the site) are forgetting Bill and Kerry did a HUGE amount of work and put all their findings online for free, because it was such important information. Few if any of us would be here on this nicely designed site trying to compare notes and discern best choices of actions to take on this information if they hadn't.

A totally negative response to all of this is as valid a response as any, and it allows others to test the strength of their own concepts against it. But it bemuses me why anyone judging all this info to be negative, doom and gloom leading to nothing good, would hang around on it negating the other views, which by your stated philosophy, gives it more energy even than agreeing with it. If you genuinely believe giving all this 'doom' information attention is injurious, then the obvious response is to leave the site and don't come back, don't tell anyone about it.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:49 PM   #36
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

As long as you fear physical death life is bound to be dominated by doom/gloom (allthough it is repressed in most cases and express itself as a general anxeity for anything real) because doom/gloom seems inevitable from that perspective. It does not matter what happens outside as all it can do is to bring up fear of physical death (which seems like doom/gloom to the ego). Transcending fear (of death) is primary to transcending doom/gloom in any form it may take. It is impossible to survive life, but it is possible to realize you are immortal.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:43 PM   #37
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

New Audio from B. D. -

More Fearmongering
~~~~~

This is the Anti Doom Thread --

Let me be the first -- none of that will happen!

Nothing bad is gonna happen on Tuesday 7th

Last edited by Magii; 10-05-2008 at 01:44 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:28 AM   #38
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
New Audio from Bill Deagle -

More Fearmongering
~~~~~

yeah, bill deagle may be telling the truth but I was still kinda disapointed when heard that message. I'm frankly sick of all the doom and gloom talk/threads, it those kind of things that will make these doom and gloom scenarios reality if there not already.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:45 AM   #39
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
yeah, bill deagle may be telling the truth but I was still kinda disapointed when heard that message. I'm frankly sick of all the doom and gloom talk/threads, it those kind of things that will make these doom and gloom scenarios reality if there not already.

Do me a favor -- go to that guys website and tell me ..

What does he sell ?

And if that doesnt make you wonder .. I dunno what else to tell ya ..
Old 10-05-2008, 08:36 AM   #40
zorgon

Quote:
Zorgon,This site wasn't created to swap stock tips or bread recipies - it was created as an organizational tool for the Ground Crew.
So what exactly then does this Ground Crew do?

Its funny that not ONR person has yet piped up and said they have an emergency kit

And no it was not aimed directly at you... you merely provided the catalyst. So don't take offence... as has been pointed out this is the ANTI DOOM thread... there are plenty Ground Crew threads all in neat little boxes already.

But experience, recent world news and history have shown me you better be prepared for yourself and immediate family first... because counting on others in a disaster is if at best... it usually quickly turns to 'every man for himself' in a hurry, no matter how good the intentions.

And you will be of no use to help others, if you are not able to help yourself first
Old 10-05-2008, 11:50 AM   #41
uranian
Avalon Senior Member

while i do expect some fairly major changes imminently, i absolutely agree with the original poster. when you find yourself becoming depressed by all the gloom, may i suggest 100 hundreds seconds of your life be dedicated to this?
uranian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:09 PM   #42
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
So what exactly then does this Ground Crew do?

Its funny that not ONR person has yet piped up and said they have an emergency kit

And no it was not aimed directly at you... you merely provided the catalyst. So don't take offence... as has been pointed out this is the ANTI DOOM thread... there are plenty Ground Crew threads all in neat little boxes already.

But experience, recent world news and history have shown me you better be prepared for yourself and immediate family first... because counting on others in a disaster is if at best... it usually quickly turns to 'every man for himself' in a hurry, no matter how good the intentions.

And you will be of no use to help others, if you are not able to help yourself first
Sorry Z, maybe you missed my "Survivors' Eyes Only" thread. Many of us there have the kit ready to go.

And by the way, I don't do service-to-self; my preparations are for a total of 10 people, much less than my family unit. And if more than that seek my help, I'll kill myself working hard making sure they eat. History and current events don't mean chit to me - help all who need it I say. That is the true measure of a man, and the essence of being human.

You pray that the bailout works, and that the war ends, and that the grocery stores still have food on their shelves in the morning. And if I run into your hungry, ill-prepared self on my exodus, I look forward to sharing a meal with you, and will be able to sterilize your wounds.

I wish you peace.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:10 PM   #43
historycircus

If you find yourself depressed - do something positive about it.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:14 PM   #44
The Illuminated Ones
Banned

Quote:
I

DOOM & Gloom are great money makers .. dont get trapped - if u see people selling books, audio or whatever - put your thinking caps on !
Do NOT put on the thinking caps - they contain RFID chips and Aspartame.

Original poster is a reptilian.

And so am I.
The Illuminated Ones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #45
The Illuminated Ones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Avalon is a gathering point for many special people, the vibrations so strong I get vertigo being attached...

Imagine being in a group of people that as they read the doom, can bend reality so the outcome changes... We need the dreamers telling us the horrors they are seeing in our future, so we can make the changes needed now to prevent it...

When Henry first said it, I didn't really believe it, now I'm doing it...
It's also a gathering point for some clinically depressed people.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:27 PM   #46
The Illuminated Ones
Banned

Quote:
Zorgon,
With that being said, all of us are here because of that other 10% - the stuff that can't be explained as swamp gas and weather balloons. While we cannot prepare for our sun going nova, or a planetary collision, there are potentialites that we can prepare for. Natural and man-made disasters await us, whatever form one chooses to believe they will take, so why not be prepared for that which can be prepared for?
Well thats all fine, but what about the people who go out looking for weather balloons and swamp gas, only to find that the government has substituted UFO's for them?

What about that then, my pretty little Chupacabra?
Old 10-06-2008, 12:39 AM   #47
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illuminated Ones View Post
Do NOT put on the thinking caps - they contain RFID chips and Aspartame.

Original poster is a reptilian.

And so am I.
Im not a Reptilian ---

If you want to insult - go to another thread ..

This is Anti-Doom.. no insults required here .. just anti doom talk
Old 10-07-2008, 02:36 PM   #48
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
New Audio from B. D. -

More Fearmongering
~~~~~

Oct 7 is half way thru -- and yah .. no SUPER DOOM has occured ..

For the people who were "scared" I hope this is a lesson - its very common to fear the unknown or anything you dont understand .. dont let it get the best of you !

Have a Hug .. its Free

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw-VRDr2Yh4
Old 10-07-2008, 03:37 PM   #49
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with the premise of this thread. Let's have some forum sections devoted to real solutions and what people are doing on a local level to implement them.

The Venus Project (www.thevenusproject.com) mentioned in the new Zeitgeist movie looks interesting.

The Ringing Cedars movement (www.ringingcedars.com) which stemmed from Vladimir Megre's books also suggests a solution.

Both offer visions of the future that give hope.

Here's more folks that are doing something positive: http://www.pathtofreedom.com/

And here: www.loveforlife.com.au.

Let's get out there and do something, there's power in action. Let's be the change we want to see in the world.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:48 PM   #50
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I also agree with the premise of this thread...

I dont understand how all these doom and gloom threads are allowed to just snoball into almost full blown panic and then I made one thread about Bill Hicks and his take on spiritual awakening and it was removed because he refrences mushrooms. It was a video on youtube about the release of fear and the acceptence of oneness and love..

How the f##k is the release of fear and the message of love not acceptable on this site?

Seriously check out the video just run a search for Bill Hicks and mushrooms and it should come up... there is no video of him but kind of a slide show that is really unnecessary for the message..

I would post the link again but I do not want to get hassled again.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote