Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-22-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dolores cannon

You have probably realised from some of my postings that I have a lot of respect for Dolores Cannon’s writings. So for those of you who are unfamiliar with her work, let me give you a quick run-down on her.

Dolores Cannon is a hypnotherapist who began working with clients and regressing them to earlier years of their life trying to discover if there had been some experience that had had a traumatic effect on them, which was causing current emotional or health problems.

From time to time it became apparent that some of the clients were in fact, going back to a previous life experience. Ms Cannon makes no bones about the fact that at first this startled her. Once she became comfortable with these events, she found that some of these past lives had not been on planet Earth.

Once more she was startled but these stories became more common so she decided that there must be truth in what she was being told by her “clients”. Often, the client would not remember what they had said during a hypnosis session and on replaying the tapes made at the time, felt that they must have been making the stories up themselves. Dolores came to realise that if client after client were relating similar stories and events, then their experiences must be real and not just made up.

The main point that must be pointed out is that there is life after death. Just as a car needs a driver to control it, and a suit of clothes needs a body to animate it, so our bodies need a spirit or soul to bring it to life. At the end of their useful lives, cars and clothes can be recycled or destroyed. But these souls are a form of energy, and as such, can not be destroyed - but they can change into some other form of energy.

So - death is unavoidable - but instead of fearing it, look upon it as leaving school and beginning to go to work. Or on another level, think of it as, at the end of a tiring day, going to bed and falling asleep to dream. That is probably a closer description of the actual event of dying.

Her book “Between Death and Life”, tells of a number of clients and their prior life experiences and is a very reassuring book for someone who is afraid of death. After reading it I was moved to email her asking if it were possible to find out how much of what we believe of ancient history is correct. Within 24 hours I had a reply suggesting further books of hers to read.

“Conversations With Nostradamus”, relates how it came about that she was able, through different clients, to actually converse with him. He was only too pleased to explain his cryptic rhymes to her and his sense of humour comes through in a delightful manner as he, from time to time, pulls Dolores Cannon’s leg. In his time, he didn’t have a lot of respect for women.

“Keepers of The Garden”, tells of the earth being seeded with life and how there are energy forms out there keeping an eye on our progress. In “The Custodians”, she tells us more of these “Keepers” and how they perform their duties. It also opens up more diverse concepts that at first are hard to accept - but as the experiences of her clients support what is being said, we have to accept that there must be some truth to them.

Dolores also recommends this book to be read before the three volume series “The Convoluted Universe”. It’s a case of getting your mind accustomed to the experience of “learning at least one impossible thing each day”. In this series, life on other worlds and on different vibratory levels is covered in detail. BUT, don’t be tempted to dive into this series before reading “The Custodians” I can assure you, that unless your mind is really capable of comprehending “the unbelievable”, you are going to have problems - believe me, read ‘The Custodians” first!

Well, that sums up my reading experience of her wonderful books. I now look forward to reading “They Walked With Jesus”, and “Jesus and The Essenes”. On the topic of Jesus, George Hunt Williamson’s book “Secret Places of The Lion” touches on Him and the true events surrounding His last days on Earth. A lot of what George Hunt Williamson wrote back in 1958 is parallel with what Dolores Cannon writes of today.

Anybody who would be interested in buying any of these books, (or any books for that matter), take a look at AbeBooks, I don't think you will buy books any cheaper than here . . . http://www.abebooks.com/?cm_ven=ggl&...FSaXhgodCzIPsg
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dolores cannon

For those who are interested in a quick connection to Dolores Cannon, there are quite a few talks of hers on you-tube. Just type in her name in the search box, & it will bring up her vids.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:00 AM   #3
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

If anyones interested ive got the following books in e-book form on my harddrive ;

Doloras Cannon - Between Life and Death
Doloras Cannon - Conversations with Nostradamus_V1
Doloras Cannon - Conversations with Nostradamus_V2
Doloras Cannon - Jesus and the Essenes
Doloras Cannon - Legend of Starcrash
Doloras Cannon - Keepers of the Garden

Id highly recommend all of them. And every other book this woman has written, truly mind blowing stuff and one of our very limited access points to good reliable information in this disinformation addled world.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:32 AM   #4
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this. I've been trying to follow up on this person and her work. This was quite timely. Looking forward to listening/reading.

Man, I've got so many books to read. lol
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:01 AM   #5
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Thanks for this. I've been trying to follow up on this person and her work. This was quite timely. Looking forward to listening/reading.

Man, I've got so many books to read. lol
The interesting thing that I found gscraig, was that, being retired with time on my hands, I can read a 200 or 300 page novel in a day or two. But when it comes to Dolores Cannon and her books of 400, 500 and 600 odd pages, it takes that long to read and digest just a couple of chapters. It's a case of reading a few paragraphs, then putting the book down and reflecting on what you've just read. Get ready for a steep learning curve - hopefully you'll enjoy the challenge as much as I and others have done. Good luck.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:07 AM   #6
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

One thing I really like about her work is that most of it is based on hours and hours of hypnotherapy sessions where she "interviews" her clients in depth about their real experiences in a pretty objective way. I also really like that she has worked with so many hundreds of clients over the years. As a result, her books usually reveal a consensus picture of realities regarding ETs and other dimensions -- based not on one "channeller" but on the real direct experiences of many people. The sum total of many peoples' experiences is there in the background even when one of her books gives us the transcript from her work with only one client.

I've always considered it very, very interesting that my own independent memories of the afterlife and of ETs seem to fit well with most of what she writes. Yet almost any other writer's story -- based on their speculations -- seems to always contain large amounts of what must be BS, assuming my own direct memories of the afterlife and other dimensions are half-right. It also seems interesting how almost everybody else seems, by comparison to her, to be unreasonably paranoid about ETs.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:48 AM   #7
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
One thing I really like about her work is that most of it is based on hours and hours of hypnotherapy sessions where she "interviews" her clients in depth about their real experiences in a pretty objective way. I also really like that she has worked with so many hundreds of clients over the years. As a result, her books usually reveal a consensus picture of realities regarding ETs and other dimensions -- based not on one "channeller" but on the real direct experiences of many people. The sum total of many peoples' experiences is there in the background even when one of her books gives us the transcript from her work with only one client.

I've always considered it very, very interesting that my own independent memories of the afterlife and of ETs seem to fit well with most of what she writes. Yet almost any other writer's story -- based on their speculations -- seems to always contain large amounts of what must be BS, assuming my own direct memories of the afterlife and other dimensions are half-right. It also seems interesting how almost everybody else seems, by comparison to her, to be unreasonably paranoid about ETs.
I find your comments very interesting and parallel with my own feelings - as I was reading the accounts of her clients' experiences, although they were in some cases, quite mind boggling, deep down, they struck a chord within me. Almost like having a distant and forgotten memory confirmed as truth. The nearest I can describe my emotions as I read, is that they were of strong nostalgia and almost brought me to tears.
Maybe I shouldn't drink wine while I read Dolores Cannon.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:07 AM   #8
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you, Brinty. I feel something like nostalgia too. Usually people have nostalgia when they are remembering past times when things were better, and as a result they feel some sadness. As far as I'm aware, for me the afterlife has been much better than here, other dimensions have been much better, even most other 3D planets.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:05 AM   #9
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
I agree with you, Brinty. I feel something like nostalgia too. Usually people have nostalgia when they are remembering past times when things were better, and as a result they feel some sadness. As far as I'm aware, for me the afterlife has been much better than here, other dimensions have been much better, even most other 3D planets.
I'm frustrated in not having conscious recall of "other" lives but I still experience the "feeling" that I have had them. For some reason I've always been drawn to Machu Picchu and feel that the area is very familiar to me. One of these days I'll get the answers to all my questions.