Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #1
Banned

Default This is horrible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq5_v...ture=rec-fresh

American troops pretty much being real jerks to Iraquis. The last clip is the worst. I know they say war desensitizes you but this is just wrong.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:50 PM   #2
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This is horrible

thats disgusting
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:56 PM   #3
Doncel
Avalon Senior Member

mind control in action
Doncel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #4
historycircus

Clips like this can be shock to the system - unfortunately, it is just one of many like it out there.

However.

Think about the average age, and socioeconomic background of the soldiers from the United States in this conflict. This is what happens when you send children off to war. Think about what happens in a senior classroom in high school when the teacher steps out for ten minutes. Same thing here - only they have guns and humvees. I am not saying that they should not be held accountable for their actions, but they are kids.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:21 PM   #5
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

i agree totally with historycircus!!! it is sad. very sad...so best not to give it any more energy!!! i saw this a while back..and have accidently come across some very sick
' afghan action' by the US soldiers, whilst researching stuff.....things that made me sick to the stomach. Its the way of the world unfortunately!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:09 AM   #6
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

This is sick but don't let em get to you.

I have seen many people become awfully ****** off about things like this and realize its "working". Hell these people will probably never get disciplined (don't quote me on that) and everything goes back to **** yellow.

What about all the anti-depressants/morphine/diazapam/god knows what these soldiers are taking hell there was more drugs in nam then back at home.

Now it seems to have become modernly weird... big phrama is making bulk loads of cash just sending people into simple madness, may i mention extreme paranoia? just being not able to tell the "bad guys" from "good guys" im sure the people torn apart in the various stations in the middle east say the same damn thing.

Sick indeed.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:45 AM   #7
Flash

I agree with HistoryCircus also.

I also know that the soldier that threw the puppy will face a court martial if someone in the pentagon see this video and he may have already been court martialed as a result of this video.

Yes these are American soldiers, but they are not the US Army. They are kids who volunteered to serve our country and the military does their best to screen out indiviuals that would bring dishonor to this country. I do not believe these soldiers where ordered by their commander to run around the country side of Iraq causing mayhem. However, the military is responsible for policing the action of indiviuals who commits such acts that would dishonor the face of the military and the country.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:12 AM   #8
bill
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post

American troops pretty much being real jerks to Iraquis. The last clip is the worst. I know they say war desensitizes you but this is just wrong.
If you think that is horrible read this

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle20813.htm
bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:21 AM   #9
truthseekersearching
Avalon Senior Member

I am all for freedom of speech and knowledge is key in the coming days of our precious planets transitions. I also spend quite a bit of my time supporting various animal advocacy groups, but this thread should not have been entered on Project Avalon's forum. Listed below are the objectives Kerry and Bill have set forth for Project Avalon.

• To provide important information and resources to enable individuals and communities to function optimally in what may be troubled times ahead.

• To support aware individuals in networking and forming groups as they wish.

I believe it is of utmost importance for this forum to maintain a positive path and not feed into this deep seeded negativity that waits for an opportunity to scare us or make us angry. Unfortunately, I did not prepare myself for the footage that was posted and I am now deeply saddened by what I saw. The footage did not help any of us or provide positive resources; it only opened us up to hate and negativity.

Please be responsible with what you post.

Peace
truthseekersearching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:43 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill View Post
If you think that is horrible read this

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle20813.htm
hoo...

I used to go out with a chick who was an MP in Kuwait before the invasion. She told me a story about something she experianced when she got back, it it seemed crazy because all the atrocities hasn't yet been exposed on the news and elsewhere yet.

She told me that one night a British freelance reporter blew a checkpoint so they took up after him in Humvees, somehow he crashed and ran off on foot. She got to him first and they got into a physical struggle. When the other MPs arrived, they beat this British citizen to a pulp, hung him upside down, and left him to die in an abandoned building.

When the reporter's body was eventually found by US troops, they propagandized it and used the case to psych up the troops for the invasion: "See this is what they do to ALL Westerners because they hate freedom, this could be you hanging there".

What ****** this girl off the most was not that they beat the guy up (after all, she IS a cop), but that they left him to die and later used the death as propaganda.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:55 PM   #11
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

How can anyone comment on the soldiers actions until they have been in their shoes? Could any of us kill a man in defense of our own country?
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:58 PM   #12
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
How can anyone comment on the soldiers actions until they have been in their shoes? Could any of us kill a man in defense of our own country?
And...

Remember, they are brainwashed to a high degree. The govt wants heartless cold blooded killers - so they create them.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:52 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
Could any of us kill a man in defense of our own country?
Absolutely, anyone is capable of killing another under the right circumstances. The question is if they should do so- killing in defence of a country is one thing, killing or doing harm out of malice or sick humor is enitrely another.
Old 09-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #14
historycircus

Yeah, well, the UNINTENDED consequence was create a place where free thinking, like minded individuals can come together to discuss whatever we feel is important. Is that a bad thing?

I caught a lot of flack, and watched others catch a lot of flack, in this forum because of "negative energy." You cannot wish your way out of problems. Sadness and despair is just part of the human condition, and some of the greatest works of poetry, art, and even statecraft have been the product of negative feelings. To get rid of negativity would be to get rid of the balance inherent in human nature. It is what we choose to do with that negativity that seperates the monsters from the men. We chose to talk about it on an internet forum. If the apocalypse is coming, there are a good number of people here who are going to have to get thicker skin to survive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekersearching View Post
I am all for freedom of speech and knowledge is key in the coming days of our precious planets transitions. I also spend quite a bit of my time supporting various animal advocacy groups, but this thread should not have been entered on Project Avalon's forum. Listed below are the objectives Kerry and Bill have set forth for Project Avalon.

• To provide important information and resources to enable individuals and communities to function optimally in what may be troubled times ahead.

• To support aware individuals in networking and forming groups as they wish.

I believe it is of utmost importance for this forum to maintain a positive path and not feed into this deep seeded negativity that waits for an opportunity to scare us or make us angry. Unfortunately, I did not prepare myself for the footage that was posted and I am now deeply saddened by what I saw. The footage did not help any of us or provide positive resources; it only opened us up to hate and negativity.

Please be responsible with what you post.

Peace
Old 09-20-2008, 09:23 PM   #15
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Amen to that
Old 09-20-2008, 09:53 PM   #16
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
And...

Remember, they are brainwashed to a high degree. The govt wants heartless cold blooded killers - so they create them.
AND then the Ironic thing is a lot of them come home and become Police Officers.

I have ran into a few Ex-Military that became Police....
Not a pretty sight by any means...

Does this mean ALL MILITARY make bad Police.
Of course not but, they then can become insensitive to the Free Peoples they are suppose to Protect & Serve.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:55 PM   #17
historycircus

Were you abused by them Old Dood? What was the nature of your encounter?
Old 09-20-2008, 10:02 PM   #18
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
I agree with HistoryCircus also.

I also know that the soldier that threw the puppy will face a court martial if someone in the pentagon see this video and he may have already been court martialed as a result of this video.

Yes these are American soldiers, but they are not the US Army. They are kids who volunteered to serve our country and the military does their best to screen out indiviuals that would bring dishonor to this country. I do not believe these soldiers where ordered by their commander to run around the country side of Iraq causing mayhem. However, the military is responsible for policing the action of indiviuals who commits such acts that would dishonor the face of the military and the country.
Is your view of the US military just a little rose tinted? Are US/UK forces serving their country in Iraq or seving the illuminati in their grab for land and resources?

I live in a large garrison town and have friends in the forces. They signed up to serve the PEOPLE which make up their country, defend them and keep them safe. They did not sign up to occupy other sovereign nations on a false pretext, merely to ensure resources continue to flow into the clutches of the small number of psychopaths who currently run our world.

However, when the order came to do this, they went.

I say bring them home so they can defend me and you.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:15 PM   #19
historycircus

BRING THEM HOME! HERE HERE!

Also, for those that think a Democratic presidential administration will make a difference: Bam Bam says that he will reduce troop numbers in Iraq, but boost numbers in Afghanistan - on the ********, false-flag notion of "the war on terror." Bam Bam agrees with war on terror. We know where McCain stands. These KIDS in our military are screwed either way, BECAUSE they are patriots. If they were here at home, they WOULD help in the defense of our soveriegnty. That is why we will never see the complete homecoming of VFWs. If they were here, they would fight what is coming.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:36 PM   #20
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post

what a bunch of ameritards. this is a prime example as to why most of the world despises americans...

pathetic.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:40 PM   #21
historycircus

"Ameritard"? Put some deeper thought into it than that!
Old 09-20-2008, 10:42 PM   #22
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
"Ameritard"? Put some deeper thought into it than that!
...not worth the effort, really.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:00 PM   #23
historycircus

Not worth the effort, or can't muster the effort?

A fair question since you insulted 300 million of us. Or half the planet, whichever you choose to qualify your comments by is fine with me.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:20 PM   #24
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by colesmommy1117 View Post
what a bunch of ameritards. this is a prime example as to why most of the world despises americans...

pathetic.
Don't really give a rats ass what the world thinks of us.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:34 PM   #25
historycircus

Hey K, you should care. Read some Machiavelli and find out why. That being said, "C...Mommy" needs to explain herself. I am an American, and I'm not an "Ameritard." Cassidy is from America, and she's not an "Ameritard." I know some retarded people (the brain problem), and they see what is going on - not "Ameritards." So, what's up with that? Retarded people and Americans disagree with "Mommy." Let's make her qualify her statements.