Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 03:23 AM   #51
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: david icke call to arms !

my new thread "if i told you a story..." might help clarify things.posted sat,9/20,11;13 pm
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:23 AM   #52
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

Spreading the word SAY NO TO THE NWO also helps, fun too! Those conspiracy nuts may be a small group but as OP's(Original Poster's) title suggest they're often an armed bunch; Always protect the second!! Icke makes a good point but it peaceful protest like a march at DC could help IMO with enough protesters signs & media coverage. Uh-oh! i bet i just got on the "list" of camp-e's.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:46 PM   #53
Doncel
Avalon Senior Member

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2799

1. An Individual vaguely perceives something is wrong in his/her life. This
takes the form of fatigue at trying to "keep up" with real or imaginary
crisis, encroachment of government into every aspect of life, increasing
taxation and so on. Sometimes it takes the loss of work and the realization
that the safety net they contributed to has a gaping hole in the middle.

2. The individual discovers that justice is a joke and that all control
mechanisms go up like a pyramid, taking their property, taxes etc. with it.
This wealth then is distributed to "help bail-out" or "prop-up" "failing"
transnational corporations. Left-overs are channeled via Overseas
Developement Corporations to "developing nations," where the loot is
pocketed by front-men and their beaurocrats. Crumbs filter down to social
services, which, after being guzzled by directors and staff, leave little for
the needy except bundles of forms, in triplicate, of course.

3. The individual looks around for others already exposing "the
conspiracy." These established champions inform him which "conspiracy"
books to read. Having then done so, the individual begins to "expose" the
corruption, first to friends, then when friendless, he either publishes what
he has gleaned or becomes paranoid and withdraws from society
altogether.

Why does the waking-up process fail to spread quickly through society?

1. He is terribly naive. He believes the massive corruption "just happened"
to begin in his own lifetime, otherwise mummy or daddy or teacher would
have warned him. It does not occur to him that his Parents, teachers etc.
were as conditioned as he was.

2. Most people do not wish to know. They, like farm animals, have been
domesticated. Wild animals (original) have natural instincts of self-
preservation. They sense the evil intentions of predators and they survive
by trusting their instincts. Wild herds do not "hang around" when one or
more members drops dead. Specially bred sheep do.

3. Pavlovian conditioning/response indoctrination has been fed to every
individual, through schooling. The media then takes over. Peoples’
opinions are simply sound-bites from news, talk-shows or quotes from
glossy magazines.

4. Trust replaces the instinct of self-preservation. It over-rides memory
and logic. Controllers and shepherds encourage trust.

5. When threatened with loss of possessions, property, access to health
care, etc., people turn to government(predators) for help, or/and
organized religion. Should an individual persist in pushing for his "rights,"
he will be removed from society and placed in a psychiatric hospital or
prison on any number of pretexes. The alternative is death by "accident,"
or shot by police while 'resisting arrest.'
-- ----------

We know how 'it' is designed in order to break all possible waking individuals. How can we make the frightened individuals into brave disobeying civilians?

My biggest fear right now is the (mind-controlled) population which reacts emotionally to everything in opposite of taking action by own choice. I mean I am quite sure my neighbors WILL sell me out if they get the chance to do, because in their minds they NEED AN ENEMY (to project their frustration upon). They allready think I am a pssoible terrorist, because I don't (want to) fit in.

How can we break the spell? (I wish it was as simple as to take down an electronic transmission media-tower )
Doncel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:54 PM   #54
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I posted in another thread but the idea will be appropriate here as well:

Why will you vote in November ? The outcome is fixed anyway !!

If you can setup a massive "nay" army to the elections which refuses OPENLY to vote ... you will be heard !
It will take courage of course ...

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:56 PM   #55
Raffles
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
I used to have a lot of friends. But noone takes me seriously or respects me anymore because im that 'crazy conspiracy nut'
Ive provided indisputible evidence but im still branded a nut, im just fed up of the ignorance of the people around me.
I want to help and do something so bad but its like my words are falling on deaf and ignorant ears.. its like they would rather die ignorant then die trying
This is the exact same problem i face, i feel like im banging my head against a wall.
Raffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:58 PM   #56
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

P.S. It will demonstrate that you are NOT SLAVES to THEIR SYSTEM

There is another choice of free will !!
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:03 PM   #57
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes i am just waiting for that extra push now as so many are by reading all your messages.
Just keep awakening those around you as much as you can, it's hard as you have already found, we have all been called nuts, insane irractic, but we know whats coming down (they) don't.
I get so frustrated when i try t explain things to my family and friends but you must remember they be at a different level of learning and perhaps they are not ready at this stage to go forward.
A higher conscieness level is coming i feel this, those around us who can not feel this i think are not ready. They will be one day but we may have to move on without them.
I am ready are you?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:05 PM   #58
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Take heart, it's happening. I have two friends at work who have awakened. One by one....
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:55 PM   #59
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

PROTEST IDEA: TV is their biggest weapon against our minds--MIND control, manipulated news, electromagnetic pulses to decrease the health of your immune system your mind goes into sleep wave patterns. what does everyone have in common in all the countries in their homes--- the TV!!! that has been their biggest brainwashing!

text, email everyone you know to THROW YOUR TV ON THE STREET, that on a given date and time, i think it's important we do it at the same time all over the world.

what will this show? it will demonstrate our resolve that our minds are sovereign!
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:10 PM   #60
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't had TV service for many years now. Not a bad idea, however, after that, a big bon fire and burn up those cell phones you are texting with. That is their next biggest tool. On second thought, perhaps we don't want to breath the smoke of that in our air. Maybe through them in a big bucket of water. Cleansing water.
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:28 PM   #61
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not religious in the traditional way - I'm definately spiritual, but it only took one person to change the world - supposedly - Christ did it and others to have started the ball of change rolling. I heard the David Icke interview of the Alex Jones show - have Jones playing all the time. The trick is to know how to impliment these changed peacefully - demos just attracted trouble makers - that includes the police and we can't protest with our votes cos that's another lie. What do we do?
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:29 PM   #62
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

if we THROW OUT OUR TV'S ON THE THE STREETS ON MASS, doing it all over the world, other people not "awake" yet will ask, why are they doing this? they will talk to the stranger, their neighbor and start asking questions. this is then the opportunity to start educating people. you may even say, i prefer to communicate w my neighbor or local cafe, get news from other sources, etc.

perhaps everyone can wear a certain color while doing it. or yet, wear YELLOW or some color for a week to work, showing that we are all connected on this planet. if people do it for a week all over the world, i guarantee it will show up on the news and people will start TALKING about what is happening!!! an awakening consciousness demonstrated by ACTION.

Last edited by dolphin; 09-22-2008 at 05:00 AM. Reason: not
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:35 PM   #63
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
How are we supposed to do this when 90% of the people who hear me talking about this kind of stuff think im a nut!

We have the numbers, but right now you can cut those numbers by 95% because 90% dont believe in this stuff and the other 5% are not willing to do anythin about it.
Your right on the button again, 2infinityandbeyond!
Good call.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:09 PM   #64
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

A good idea dolphin - or maybe just not go to work...getting organised...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:20 PM   #65
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that we, the human race, are very powerful beings, equally powerful to any other being on the planet. As humanity comes to realize this, we will naturally come into balance.
A bully thrives on fear. If we stop fearing the bully, the bully will cease to exist. That does not mean non-action. Sometimes one must stand up to the bully fearlessly without lowering oneself to the bully's level. Remember...as souls, we are equally powerful. It is us who choose to give our power away by fearing. Most of us were shown these lessons as children. I feel that the bigger they are...the harder they fall.
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:01 PM   #66
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
It's my own personal belief that when the house of cards start to really fall all these people who think we're nuts will sit up and take notice. I have given probable events and timelines. I don't think you'll budge anyone until the real poop starts hitting the fan. Then they will be knocking down your door for help. That may be very soon. We'll see.

peace,
cosmic

very nice, this is my thinking as well.

However... i still have that little voice in my head that says... " yeah, but how much harder will it be, if we sit around and wait for all these people to rub the sleep from their eyes?"

(i had a bunch more typed, but decided against it) lol

Blessings
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:11 PM   #67
Dusty Nothing
Avalon Senior Member

Though I agree that a major part of this ''change'' can be manifestated via meditation, and that personal responsibility is the key. This alone will not change the world, I realise that they are waiting to call martial law, and many protests would probably bring about this, but at the same time, come on people, as well as the masses losing their spiritual divinity many men have also been conditioned to be de-masculated, the warrior lies within us all.... and there will come a time when it must be released.

Anyway, as a minor solution, I find that symbolism plays a major role in our society, and there are many ways of using this to our advantage... not theres. you could simply destroy a major corporate building (not promoting terrorism), or even create a huge symbol that is to be destroyed (burning man??).
Lately I've been writing messages on all cash that comes into my hands (only on the outskirts obviously) just simple things like ''NWO?'' ''Tell us the truth''... my personal preferance is little alien greys and pyramids. even if this does not help in awakening the masses there is a logic to it, if every note gets some form of writing on the sides this would cause them to have to print out even more money, making us all richer! (maybe..)

anyway, it's just some thoughts.
Dusty Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:34 PM   #68
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How are we supposed to do this when 90% of the people who hear me talking about this kind of stuff think im a nut!

We have the numbers, but right now you can cut those numbers by 95% because 90% dont believe in this stuff and the other 5% are not willing to do anythin about it.

I'm running into more and more people that are aware. Just take responsibility. speak the truth and be the change you wanna see. others will follow.
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:05 AM   #69
tacodog
Avalon Senior Member

I spend literally hours and hours trying to keep up with everyone's posts here at PC. I think this forum is fantastic. I thank PC for giving us this forum to unite and help where we can.
People I talk to seem to all know that governments are corrupt, politicians are corrupt and so on. It is an “accepted” knowledge. They accept the fact that they have to “vote” for the lesser of the two evils so to speak. They are more concerned with just getting on with their own life, taking care of themselves and their family as best they can, and that there is nothing they can do to change it anyway. When asked “why don’t we the people band together and stop this?” Respone: "It is very difficult to get everyone to agree on any one thing", and yet that is what makes us unique. In a time of crisis, our community does pull together wonderfully to help each other. I am confident that our community will pull together should there be an economic crisis. Most of us here have to be, to a certain extent, self reliant. There is only one glitch. If the crisis is due to earthly changes, our community emergency plan may just be of no use to this island community. I sense there are many that are willing to stay and go down with the ship so to speak if that happens and there is no escape. I, for one, am more concerned with ascending to a higher level. Saying that, I do want, and I and do try, to participate however I can to help others. Perhaps in this forum, I will discover how it is that I may contribute and be of service to others.
tacodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:17 AM   #70
tacodog
Avalon Senior Member

I have often wondered: What would happen if an exceptionally intelligent good soul interfered with the whole communications network and showed the people irrefutable evidence of all this corruption and how we can stop it? And this intelligent soul did this, day after day after day until TPTB had to shut down all communications to stop it? (Dreaming here and I haven't totally thought out the consequences) I am willing to try collective meditation to bring about changes and pray it works.
tacodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:17 AM   #71
EpiphaMe

snip

Last edited by EpiphaMe; 11-22-2008 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:52 AM   #72
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Someone may have said this, can't remember for sure as I've been following the thread since it began and don't remember all the posts :P

BUT

I think we need a nation-wide, continent-wide, WORLDWIDE sick day. Everybody just up and calls in sick. No one goes to work (maybe some paramedics and ER people - sorry guys). We can all go to the beach/park/wherever instead and have a big party.

Or what the heck stay home, I don't care, but the whole mass-not-going-to-work thing, that'd be great.

It'll never happen though.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:01 AM   #73
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

This was already probably covered but the 5th of November is being planned for a general stike.

You might check this site out.
http://www.votestrike.com/global_general_strike
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:40 AM   #74
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Nothing View Post
you could simply destroy a major corporate building (not promoting terrorism), or even create a huge symbol that is to be destroyed (burning man??).
Careful, you're treading on dangerous ground here. It sounds like terrorism to me and certainly will to any govt type reading this. I strongly suggest you remove this from your post. When you do, I will remove my post with the quote as well.

As my mom told me as a child, "two wrongs don't make a right".

Destruction of property is violence, is this what you want to promote? Isn't that what we would like to see the end of? What if there are innocent people in the building or nearby and they were injured or killed? How would you feel? Kill them all and let God sort it out? The end result justifies the means?
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:41 AM   #75
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I just wanted to state that I to have explained to many of my friends and family just what is happening around us. It has fallen on deaf ears. Fortunately, I have not lost my friends but some damage has occurred to my reputation. I have stemmed the tide to keep my friends.
However, I have also spoken of "possible" things to come.
This was done in hopes that they will awaken when things begin happening.
If just one of these things happens I'm sure they will be calling us.
Then we can help guide them in the right direction with more success.
We will be there for them, to assist them, when there bubble is busted wide open and they become awakened to the truth.

Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote