Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 02:59 AM   #1
Tuza

Default Can I ask that everyone do this.

Invocation means just asking. Ask and you shall receive. If the illuminati have been taken over by the dark ones, reptilians, can I ask everyone here to invoke, ask, pray that we direct the light to all of them and ask the Archangel Michael and legions of Angels of light to fight and take these dark ones away from them and any other humans on the planet to help us all at this time...I am doing this now. ....can you do this and help with it please.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:03 PM   #2
Whitewolf

Default Re: Can I ask that everyone do this.

I don't tend to think of the global elite as being "run" by reptilians, although that is a possiblity. I rather think the global OCCULTIST elite are in direct communion with evil entities on the astral plane, some may call them evil spirits or demons. Either way, it's important to ask the Light forces to restrain these dark entities from further directing the elite toward ushering in their goal of implementing hell on earth...and yes, that IS their goal. Our goal is quite the opposite, as we WILL have Heaven on earth.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:43 PM   #3
cueballri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can I ask that everyone do this.

I have read that whenever asking for anything that the stipulation that it is for the good of all earth humans which include the elitist in question.
cueballri is offline   Reply With Quote