Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 11:38 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hunters Encountered Strange Lights and Lime Green, Glowing Humanoid on Oct. 4 2008

“The humanoid-shaped being looked like the silhouette
of a person, but was glowing a light, lime green color.”
- Stan Gordon, Pennsylvania UFO Investigator
October 10, 2008 Elk County, Pennsylvania - Western Pennsylvania has long been haunted by the mysterious phenomena of Bigfoot, large, black panthers, unidentified aerial craft in the skies and non-human beings on the ground – including most recently a lime green, glowing humanoid. Early Saturday morning October 4, 2008, two hunters were in the Clarion River Lake forest region of Elk County, Pennsylvania, about 60 miles northwest of State College. The sun was not up. One hunter had on a hat light and the other hunter had on a Mini-Mag light. Out of the darkness ahead appeared two greenish-blue lights. Over the next five minutes, the hunters were stunned by what happened.
Continued on link below.

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:25 AM   #2
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hunters Encountered Strange Lights and Lime Green, Glowing Humanoid on Oct. 4 200

I heard this on Whitley Strieber's Dreamland this week. Whitley has mentioned that at his old cabin he saw lime green lights too. But no figure.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hunters Encountered Strange Lights and Lime Green, Glowing Humanoid on Oct. 4 200

I like those stories.
It's always the stories that get the least attention that are worth investigation.
Especially sightings like this are extremely important.
Weird humanoids have already been seen in many regions of the globe.

Are they living under the ground?
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:56 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah they're odd aren't they.My parents when they were courting in the mid to late 60's were visited by a being with huge black eyes and when it stood up my mum said it must have been 10feet tall!They were in the back of my dad's car and in the woods at the time and when my mum spotted this creature which was staring through the back window of the car she couldn't make a sound-she said it was very pale,huge black eyes and she was frozen and couldn't make a noise!They reported it to the local police after my dad drove off from the woods.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:30 AM   #5
Euphor|a
Avalon Senior Member

There is no flying humanoids in my opinion, they just have translucent crafts so all you see is there body flying.
Euphor|a is offline   Reply With Quote