Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default California Law Bans Forced Human RFID Tagging

http://www.mofo.com/news/updates/bulletins/13034.html

http://www.senatorsimitian.com/pdfs/605.pdf

http://info.sen.ca.gov/pub/07-08/bil...ed_asm_v95.pdf

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1241205284

http://www.aclunc.org/issues/technol...governor.shtml

But if you want a free light beacon to carry around with you then you may still be able to get one with a free vaccine for the swine flu.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: California Law Bans Forced Human RFID Tagging

That is very good news and I wonder how to find out about our own States

I just seen the whistleblower on camelot saying they have the plan to do this.

I just can't believe that there is not some way around this.

I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I posted her video on my face book page and now I'm not sure anymore.

I'm beginning to think that this will NOT HAPPEN
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:49 PM   #3
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
That is very good news and I wonder how to find out about our own States

I just seen the whistleblower on camelot saying they have the plan to do this.

I just can't believe that there is not some way around this.

I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I posted her video on my face book page and now I'm not sure anymore.

I'm beginning to think that this will NOT HAPPEN
North Dakota and Wisconsin also have similar laws check to see what legislation is being introduced state by state if you have to.

mntruthseeker, anything can always happen but there really is not a whole lot of valid information available about forced vaccine theory, other than it keeps coming from christians or christian based websites which are psyop targets.

There is actually just the man on stage, whom by the way recanted his statement about the law in Oklahoma of forced vaccines, and the soldier in the youtube video. Both are just repeating stories that they heard and neither one really has any verifiable proof whatsoever.

Also roadblocks and town takeovers have been military exercises for at least 20 years. Not that they haven't been practicing for a 'someday' event but it isn't new training.

Research the christian ['Left Behind' series fraud] and you will see a parallel between that fearbased christian fiction (a psyops experiment) and the ones who are quick on the draw to scare the rest of the country into a forced vaccine thought process. Maybe 'they' want to but know they can't pull it off unless enough christians spread the word for them in order to set the stage of fear for submission sake or to start riots. Who knows maybe the christians have been targeted as the next group to pick on and blame unrest on them, we've seen it before with 911... so what group is the best target for the next round of scapegoats? Fanatical christians?

Research psyops programs in America.

Last edited by Christo888; 09-18-2009 at 10:49 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:56 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

That is very good to hear Christ0888. I finally had it with all these videos and finally asked my family members for an answer on facebook.

I was told that this was total BS

I too, looked it up and found that only those states have banned it.

I'm going to send my faxes and make calls to my state for status.

I appreciate you putting this up to me

I'm trying to avoid all this and work on bringing around the real end results that I want and even pray that Obama has the courage and strenght to turn this around. I actually like all of his friends and decided to stop fighting off what he has planned as I know as so many others do, the fricken govenment wasn't working for us before.

They spoke the truth as our government has not been good to all as I'm sure our Creator has frown on. So lets get on with this and bring us to the world we are to have

I loved all of Obamas friends. LOL , weather-underground, Rev Wright, Martin Luther King, I'm not sure I want a country like china, but who says that is what we will end up with.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:05 PM   #5
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Ya... and then we have Alex running off about China and the west coast Canada and the north, Mexico in the south and EU in the east...

China made a bad investment out of their greed they will just have to get over it and move forward... if they don't than they will only fall apart themselves. Actually, just about every country is gonna have to start just getting over all their past **** and move on...
Old 09-18-2009, 10:29 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I couldn't find anything regarding this for my state and I hope I remember to check on this Monday with the ACLU. That is where you would find it.

I can see bush implementing this not obama and that is why I doubt our governor would of stopped it. Ca is a big surprise seeing who is out there. I

we have pawlenty of I say is palenty full of it (my sons idea) and I can see him doing such a thing.

Oh well now my family is upset and I really didnt want that. I want honesty to what is going on and maybe they do not know yet seeing that they are in Seattle. (the cops are anyhow that are in my family) I dont like their attitutes anyhow. My whole post has been taken down OH lol

I didnt mean to cause a rukus but isntead wanted to inform
Old 09-18-2009, 10:44 PM   #7
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well mntruthseeker you cause all the rukus you want... sometimes it gets the blood flowing.

Give the bullys something to think about next time. Afterall bullys are just repeaters until someone stops the pattern.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:51 PM   #8
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for hunting this down & posting.

The latest video about forced vaccinations & rfid tagging in California seemed psy-op-ish. All that appealing to christians & soldiers just felt like target marketing. These two groups are perhaps the most heavily indoctrinated segments of US society and therefore the best targets for psychological operations.

As George Junior said, “You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.”
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:39 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

LOL that was running through my mind too as I try to hunt down the info. fear mongering and trying to force their vaccination on us. Oh well they will lose this one too
Old 09-19-2009, 04:38 AM   #10
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

A bump with a duplicate post from this thread;
R.F.I.D Bracelet Once You Have Had the Swine Flu Vaccination?

http://www.mofo.com/news/updates/bulletins/13034.html

Just as a reminder, absolutely no RFID or any "Identification device" can be tagged on or into a human in the state of California... nothing, zilch, nadda... not even nano-technology at the tip of a needle!

Check with the law firm below for more information, begin taking steps to pass similar laws and legislation in your own state or country ASAP!!!!!

From the Law firm of Morrison & Foerster:
California Bans Mandatory Implanting of Identification Devices
November 2007
by Christine E. Lyon

Privacy Bulletin

Effective January 1, 2008, a new California law will regulate the implantation of RFIDs and other identification devices in humans. California Senate Bill 362 (“SB 362”) prohibits any person from requiring, coercing, or compelling another individual to undergo the implanting of an “identification device” on or under the skin.[1] It specifically prohibits conditioning employment, promotion, or other employment benefits on an individual’s consent to the implantation of an identification device.[2]

Under SB 362, an “identification device” is any item, application or product that is passively or actively capable of transmitting personal information, including but not limited to devices using radio frequency technology.[3] An implantation of an identification device is considered to be “subcutaneous” if the device is “existing, performed, or introduced under or onthe skin.”[4] SB 362 provides that it “shall be liberally construed so as to protect privacy and bodily integrity.”[5]

SB 362 creates a private right of action for an individual who is implanted with a subcutaneous identification device in violation of this new law.[6] Such an individual may bring a civil action for actual damages, compensatory damages, punitive damages, injunctive relief, and any other appropriate relief.[7] Actions brought under SB 362 are independent of any other actions, remedies, or procedures that may be available to the plaintiff.[8] In addition, a person who violates SB 362 may be assessed an initial civil penalty of up to $10,000, and up to $1,000 for each day the violation continues until it is corrected.[9] This civil penalty may be recovered in a civil action, and the court may also grant reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation costs to a prevailing plaintiff.[10] Any restitution paid by the defendant is credited against its liability under SB 362.[11] Claims under SB 362 generally must be filed within three years after the identification device is implanted.[12]

California is not the first state to prohibit the mandatory implantation of an RFID or other identification device in a human. Wisconsin and North Dakota have already implemented similar laws.

[1] SB 362, Cal. Civ. Code Section 52.7(a). The “persons” covered by SB 362 include individuals, business associations, partnerships, limited partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies, trusts, estates, cooperative associations, or other entities. SB 362, Cal. Civ. Code Section 52.7(h)(2).

[2] SB 362, Cal. Civ. Code Section 52.7(h)(4). SB 362 also defines “require, coerce, or compel” to include physical violence, threat, intimidation, retaliation, the conditioning of any private or public benefit or care on consent to implantation, or “other means that causes a reasonable person of ordinary susceptibilities to acquiesce to implementation when he or she otherwise would not.” Id.

[3] SB 362, Cal. Civ. Code Section 52.7(h)(1). For purposes of SB 362, “personal information” includes an individual’s first or last name; address; telephone number; email, internet protocol or web site address; date of birth; driver’s license number or California identification number; any unique personal identification number contained or encoded on a driver’s license or identification card issued pursuant to Section 13000 of the Vehicle Code; bank, credit card, or other financial institution account number; any unique personal identifier contained or encoded on a health insurance, health benefit, or benefit card or record issued in conjunction with any government-supported aid program; religion; ethnicity or nationality; photograph; fingerprint or other biometric identifier; Social Security number; or any unique personal identifier. SB 362, Cal. Civ. Code Section 52.7(h)(3).

[4] SB 362, Cal. Civ. Code Section 52.7(h)(5).

[5] SB 362, Cal. Civ. Code Section 52.7(e).

[6] SB 362, Cal. Civ. Code Section 52.7(b)(2).

[7] Id.

[8] SB 362, Cal. Civ. Code Section 52.7(e).

[9] SB 362, Cal. Civ. Code Section 52.7(b)(1). The recoverable litigation costs include expert witness fees and expenses. Id.

[10] Id.

[11] SB 362, Cal. Civ. Code Section 52.7(d).

[12] SB 362, Cal. Civ. Code Section 52.7(c)(1). If the individual was a dependent adult or minor when the implantation occurred, the action may be brought within three years after the date the plaintiff or his or her guardian or parent discovered or reasonably should have discovered the implant, or within eight years after the plaintiff reaches the age of majority, whichever is later. SB 362, Cal. Civ. Code 52.7(c)(2). SB 362 provides that it does not “in any way modify existing statutory or case law regarding the rights of parents or guardians, the rights of children or minors, or the rights of dependent adults.” SB 362, Cal. Civ. Code Section 52.7(g).
Old 09-19-2009, 07:28 AM   #11
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

christo fyo, california statutes are null and void when the federal govt declares "a national emergency" ... that will supercede any state legislation. executive orders are already in place. they've already thought of that.

exchanger's already posted the actual rfid bracelet from a guy in the military on youtube and there are plenty of other videos. no point in going into this. if you don't believe it, your choice. why am i waisting my energy

hahaha, btw.... your posts speak for themselves!
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:34 PM   #12
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
christo fyo, california statutes are null and void when the federal govt declares "a national emergency" ... that will supercede any state legislation. executive orders are already in place. they've already thought of that.

exchanger's already posted the actual rfid bracelet from a guy in the military on youtube and there are plenty of other videos. no point in going into this. if you don't believe it, your choice. why am i waisting my energy

hahaha, btw.... your posts speak for themselves!
Dolphin, you seem to be stuck in a net! The topic of executive orders has been covered for years, and the reach of WHO on top of that also has been covered.

The videos you speak of that Exchanger is continuing to spread are psyops videos, the two videos are showing up on as many NWO websites and fearmongering christian sites as far as searches will take you... they went viral as planned.

The disinfo of the video posted here in the beginning is of a christian x trooper fearmongering attention to his own website and storytelling to a church crowd about rumors he claims to have been privy too. And enjoyed telling the crowd that the State of Oklahoma, of which is not under executive orders, martial law, the UN, or the WHO, but can enact its own laws for the people that live in that state independently of the federal government... blah blah blah, has passed its own state law that every state resident is to be forced vaccinated. This has since been recanted by Greg Evenson on his own website http://www.theheartlandusa.com/ as Oklahoma has no such law. Greg Evenson sells products, dvd's, and other material for a living... if he does not get you rallied up and to his site he will not make any money and go out of buisness... clear enough!

Each state dictates the will of the people (yes that is arguable but not right now) of that state not the federal government. If you want to live in a state that passes a law to force vaccinate its people than go ahead, executive orders are not needed. if all 50 states pass legislation that forces vaccinations from swine flu then you certainly do not need executive orders and the WHO to take over... right!?

So over the course of time the more states that pass legislation such as California has then tptw will have to create an event in order to activate the executive orders etc., If such an event cannot be pulled off then there are no executive orders and there is no FEMA and there is no WHO to exercise power.

In order to pull off such an event (like 911) you have to have psyops programs in operation throughout the country (America) in order to create a catalyst for reaction to upset the apple cart so that executive orders, UN charters, and the WHO can have the opportunity to take over.

Christians are the current psyops target in America in order to tip the balance towards unrest so that the jurisdiction of the states can be taken away, and martial law, or pandemic, or whatever can take its place in power.

But one more time... if there is no event and no group to blame it on then the state you live in is the law of the land.

Does that make sense dolphin?

Today we do not have an event that activates executive orders, and the like, but we do have a law that prevents forced vaccination and chipping the population of California.

It would be great if all 50 states and every country on the planet pass such similar legislation then we have some more time to wake more people up, the more people that wake up the harder it is for tptw to create an event with a group to blame it on because 'they'; tptw, do not want to get caught!!!

There are not enough vaccines produced to put in place a mass vaccination program nationwide... you cannot have a mass vaccination program unless you have a vaccine... therefore state law dictates what you are subjected to in the meantime, whether you voluntarily get a vaccine, or wait until it possibly is forced upon you by unfolding events that we as a population are responsible in... our reactions and choices of what we continue to spread or discuss either helps their agenda, to further the NWO, or we can change the momentum from escalating out of our hands!!!

Go back and read the thread again dolphin... especially about the light beacon thought to be an RFID device!!!

You can call me as many names as you want, because you really are only wasting your time, but we are not under martial law, we are currently under state law and we may or may not ever be in that position of martial law because it totally depends on the awareness and empowerment of all of us to create the understanding of the group mind as opportunity arises in order to have an input in order to do a part.

It is either Active Participation or passive permission.

So dolphin what is it you are selling??? Chicken or Tuna?

Last edited by Christo888; 09-20-2009 at 02:39 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:20 PM   #13
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
Statute is still a statute regardless of Being federal or State it is an object you consent to be governed by . But they don`t apply to you unless you agree sounds like you are going to allow the federal ones to Govern you dolphin.

i can see this in your posts you come into a thread take your pot shot talk about something you or may not have a true grasp of and leave . You don`t want to discuss you want to look like the bright guy that looks like he may know what he is talking about. Well make sure you roll your sleeve up and take your medicine enjoy that cool refreshing shot Dolphin.

Christo888 not the argument I would have used but nice reply anyway

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-19-2009 at 11:29 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:15 AM   #14
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

NB I have lots of reply's but just for today I chose Albacore.

Sometimes you just have to take the time to explain things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2h72aXVP8o

Last edited by Christo888; 09-20-2009 at 02:26 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:10 AM   #15
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
....Christians are the current psyops target in America in order to tip the balance towards unrest so that the jurisdiction of the states can be taken away, and martial law, or pandemic, or whatever can take its place in power....
And they quickly fall for the scam every time.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:30 PM   #16
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Dears,

I'm quite upset because you are not seeing deeper than the shallowness of the visible facts...

Be assured that TPTB will not be drawn back by any law existing or non existent, as they will not draw back by any technicalities when is about to achieve their targets.

They are checking our reactions to different "technologies" to see which is the fittest be applied, be it RFID, IR beacon, etc. They did same in communist countries, which were under their total control. They spread rumors and then listened to the reaction of people. If the people reacted vehemently against, that issue never get to be applied. If the reaction was not obviously against, they were implemented it... You get my point.

Coming back to legislation, don't be so sure, if there is a law giving with some protection to people, this law will stop that evil doers! History should be a proof for you!

The psyops, as you indicate, will immediately target Christians, before were Muslims, probable in future will be Torah Jews. Anybody truly believing in God is not of good usage for the future-to-come-society. In their opinion, all of the groups of people which truly believe in God, must be eradicated.

The archetype of the future human being, the new man, imagined by them is just a vegetative plant, being driven by lower instincts, by money, greed and untrust, a being is the simplest to manipulate and control.

So, is good you are arguing each other, because so, the bits and pieces o truth will emerge, but try to think deeper...
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:15 PM   #17
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The psyops, as you indicate, will immediately target Christians, before were Muslims, probable in future will be Torah Jews. Anybody truly believing in God is not of good usage for the future-to-come-society. In their opinion, all of the groups of people which truly believe in God, must be eradicated
How are they going to do this ? Are you afraid to leave your meat suit? your soul weights 22 grams and when you are done with your current meat suit you obtain another after a short wait. during this wait You have the option of returning or traveling to source what`s the problem .
Old 09-22-2009, 05:57 PM   #18
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
How are they going to do this ? Are you afraid to leave your meat suit? your soul weights 22 grams and when you are done with your current meat suit you obtain another after a short wait. during this wait You have the option of returning or traveling to source what`s the problem .
They refined much their technologies for mass processing people into disappearing, much improvement from the Auschwitz times...

I'm happy that the rest of the message you understand and tacitly approve (as you didn't raise other questions) so, about the latest question:

I'm thinking about me to be a free man, a man of his free will. I would like to die at God's will, not of a bureaucrat of some sort... for the rest I don't know
Old 09-22-2009, 07:30 PM   #19
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

then do it craft your notice of intent and claim of right file it wait 14 days or less depending on the amount of time you want to give them turn in your drivers license registration ssn and birth certificate. sherd them them page each one and return them remove your ssn from your bank account . be free smell the free air live under common law
Old 09-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'd love to be a freeman but it's far too complicated for me to work out alone
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:08 PM   #21
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

There are forums and a freeman school has bee n set up that you can do online for a small fee . they assist you with perfecting your notice they have chapters set up in all most areas so you deal with law in your country . you belong to a new society called the Freeman On The Land Society the rights you claim become yours unless the government disputes it and they won`t they look at this movement as we would look at a fly buzzing around our head. But once in court its a different game .
Old 09-22-2009, 08:48 PM   #22
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There are forums and a freeman school has bee n set up that you can do online for a small fee . they assist you with perfecting your notice they have chapters set up in all most areas so you deal with law in your country . you belong to a new society called the Freeman On The Land Society the rights you claim become yours unless the government disputes it and they won`t they look at this movement as we would look at a fly buzzing around our head. But once in court its a different game .
The issue with free man and free will is a matter of conscience, feeling and attitude rather than legality, laws and courts. If you feel free in your mind if you only belong to God and nobody's else, then no need any school or classes, etc. We pass thorough the most vicious communist regime, that of Ceausescu's and we know what is meaning freedom, etc..

Our tough formation and life experience, has been very useful to detect the derailing of the "free" world from the concept of democracy and to detect fake personages, such as is this trend talking about. One person look, one odd stop in a proposition or an strange formulation from a politician is enough to startup our analyze and self defense mechanisms! We are en garde! Is a life preserving mechanism! We also have been born in double talk language environment, when they say some but the understanding was different. Like today the poli-ticks!

Last edited by artvision; 09-22-2009 at 09:03 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:56 PM   #23
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

In order to make it work one must know the difference between being legal and being lawful. they are not the same
Old 09-23-2009, 12:57 AM   #24
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In order to make it work one must know the difference between being legal and being lawful. they are not the same
lawful from 10 commandments perspective! This I cherish the most.