Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-26-2008, 08:18 PM   #51
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

If I remember correctly, in part three of the interview at 28:10, Dr. Deagle said: "In a sense we live in a Matrix. It's like we live in a Cybernetic world ..."

What does this mean? Simulation Hypothesis, anyone?
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:41 PM   #52
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabboni View Post
I recently watched the latest interview with Dr Deagle on YouTube (which by the way, Part II is unavailable)....

I want to bring to the forum's attention a possible anomalous event. In Part III at approx the 36:17 minute mark, in the background, I think it's a mirror perhaps a doorway, you'll see a red and white blinking light appear to "float" from left to the right, then rise slightly, and then disappear?

Is this a reflection of the camera lights flashing, or something "unearthly?"

Keep up the great work Bill and Kerry, the world is a better place because of you two.

Rabboni
The interview extended into the evening. We were looking at the outside street traffic through the windows.

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 10-27-2008 at 01:24 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:35 PM   #53
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post

http://projectcamelot.org/bill_deagle.html

We're well aware of this controversy. This three part video is essential viewing - we suggest - for anyone who has criticized this man. We stand behind his testimony: inasmuch as there's nothing we know which contradicts anything he has said.

How so?

Bill D. suggests that we arm ourselves, and take matters into our own hands for one last fight before the end (and I mean "The End") - while - David W. suggests ETs will absolutely not allow any thermal nuclear event to take place and ascension will take place for the service-to-others.

Furthermore, Bill D. regards Obama as one of the worst characters whereas David W. expresses complete confidence in Obama.

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 10-27-2008 at 01:36 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:05 PM   #54
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
How so? Bill D. suggests that we arm ourselves, and take matters into our own hands for one last fight before the end (and I mean "The End")

-feeler

deagle actually said we're to arm ourselves and go into the streets to take matters into our own hands? are you serious!?!? wow. i stopped watching the interview about 25 mins into it so i never got that far. if he actually said that, then i'm glad i stopped watching when i did. it's clear to me that deagle is extremely mislead....or worse, is purposefully misleading us. if people wish to do this, they have every right to. but i'm not getting wrapped up in that karma. creating more chaos to restore order? what ever happened to refusing to feed the negativity? if i die because i refuse to 'shoot em up' to bring about peace, so be it
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:28 PM   #55
Hanks
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

thanks for this interview bill and kerry. it's easy to see why the stuff that bill comes out with is jarring for a lot of people but i do appreciate the way he speaks with a logical base.

topically the stuff on reptillians is very interesting given i've looked into david icke probably more than any of these researchers/whistleblower type people. it all seems to make sense on one level.

however i think bill's way of talking is where a lot the perception about an ego or some kind of superiority complex comes from. what he says does resonate with me but it doesn't help when every other thing he says starts with 'people need to understand' and 'people dont understand'. its a very condescending way of presenting information and i think that was obvious when kerry repeteadly had to remind him to consider the project camelot audience. the connotation being that we are intelligent and able to disseminate information without being reminded of the common misconceptions over and over again.

for that reason i think bill could be a lot more direct with his message but i still appreciate what he has to say. any plans to meet up with david icke in the future? out of all of these people i think he comes across as the most down to earth, free from ego and speaks very very clearly for a wide range of listeners.
Hanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:28 PM   #56
Savoyya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
deagle actually said we're to arm ourselves and go into the streets to take matters into our own hands? are you serious!?!? wow. i stopped watching the interview about 25 mins into it so i never got that far. if he actually said that, then i'm glad i stopped watching when i did. it's clear to me that deagle is extremely mislead....or worse, is purposefully misleading us. if people wish to do this, they have every right to. but i'm not getting wrapped up in that karma. creating more chaos to restore order? what ever happened to refusing to feed the negativity? if i die because i refuse to 'shoot em up' to bring about peace, so be it
Yeah he really said that.
He also said there is a council of "supreme beings" (i dont remember the exact words he used but you get the idea) that are judging humanity atm. If they do a thumbs up, it means we "pass" and get to stay on earth. If they do a thumbs down, it means we failed, and not only humanity and the earth will be destroyed, but our siprits will die as well (we will cease to exist for real). For someone asking us to reject religions, he seems to still be stuck with their influence imo.

For me, hes just promoting the agenda, maybe in an unconscious way, but thats still what hes doing. Hes using "scare tactics" to feed the status quo. He recommends violence too, and tries to convince you it will be the right thing to do because people will become like savages and beasts.... im sorry to hear him say that, but i dont agree. When faced with difficult times, people tend to help each other. Thats how we reacted over here some 10 years ago when half the province was without power for months during winter, following the worst ice storm ever recorded over here. Nobody killed anyone, and no looting happened either. The situation was totally chaotic but people behaved and helped each others.

Remember, fear and violence will keep you in the low vibrations, you will feed the powers that be and help them complete their plans, and might also miss the good stuff coming. If you reject fear and choose love, trust, elevation of your vibrations, you will get all the good stuff coming our way: DNA changes, vibration change, and ascension.
Rejecting fear and living with love is the key.
Savoyya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:37 PM   #57
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atk1d View Post
On bILL'S NON-SHAPE SHIFTING ABILITY.

I'm not going to say that it's real or it is a shape shifter, but it surely is something very odd.
Here is the post you watch and decide for yourselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIALzT3uHAU
Thats the first time I've seen anything like that, he even moved out of shot but carried on talking
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:33 AM   #58
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabboni View Post
I recently watched the latest interview with Dr Deagle on YouTube (which by the way, Part II is unavailable)....

I want to bring to the forum's attention a possible anomalous event. In Part III at approx the 36:17 minute mark, in the background, I think it's a mirror perhaps a doorway, you'll see a red and white blinking light appear to "float" from left to the right, then rise slightly, and then disappear?

Is this a reflection of the camera lights flashing, or something "unearthly?"

Keep up the great work Bill and Kerry, the world is a better place because of you two.

Rabboni
I watched it on you-tube. At 105:30 in part 2 there is like an orb of light over the desk between the two Bill's talking. It hovers there for 20 seconds and then disappears behind the chair. I don't think it had anything to do with mirrors or camera lights. It caught my attention immediately I was hoping others noticed also.

Last edited by micjer; 10-27-2008 at 12:37 AM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:48 AM   #59
Artycarl
Avalon Senior Member

I watched the video, like I do all of them and make notes as I watch then I might watch once or twice more because it's almost impossible to take everything in first time around.

On reflection my personal opinion is that no single person would be allowed to know as much as Dr Deagle seems to know which means that some of his information is coming from elsewhere and that means for me that we have to be very careful about taking eveything at face value.

There were some very interesting points made but for me, once again, I found myself jotting down by the end of the video that I really felt that Dr Deagle has ONLY a very small part of the puzzle, and that all the parts, however small, will seem valuable once their position in the overall picture is better understood.
Artycarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:59 AM   #60
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I watched it on you-tube. At 105:30 in part 2 there is like an orb of light over the desk between the two Bill's talking. It hovers there for 20 seconds and then disappears behind the chair. I don't think it had anything to do with mirrors or camera lights. It caught my attention immediately I was hoping others noticed also.
You are looking at the headlights of vehicles/traffic outside the windows. Check out those windows at the start of the interview when there was daylight, to get a better frame of reference.

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 10-27-2008 at 01:21 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:00 AM   #61
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I watched the Dr Bill Deagle interview over the weekend. I decided not to post about it immediately because I wanted to think first. I just had a tea break, so here goes...

I am sorry to say that I figured early that he has a messiah complex. This biased me and made it a bit hard to listen to the rest of it. I tried though – all three hours of it. I can easily believe that he is a healer, and his stories about his healing miracles are easy to believe for me. He definitely strikes me as a man who cares very deeply for his fellow man and wants to save us all if he can. Nor do I doubt that he has had wide exposure to black ops goings on. A lot of it though didn’t seem to be based on really “deep involvement” but rather much of it sounds like hearsay based on what some person working in one compartment managed to tell him when given an opportunity, ie: snippets of information – not deep solid information tempered by years of study and involvement.

Sadly, for me, Deagle over-does the doom and gloom. The big three ways split is coming … change is inevitable – it may not be terrifically convenient or comfortable when it does for a lot of people – why dwell on it? His appeal to wake up is done in an almost threatening way –“WAKE UP OR DIE SCREAMING IN PAIN AND DISPAIR!”, that to me does not strike me as a valid approach.

I also decided that I really wished he was more eloquent. Three hours could have been one with some structure. He could take some lessons from David Wilcock, except I suppose if they ever met they would probably cancel each-other out as the negativity and positivity mix together and suck the earth into a vortex of neutral ennui and forcing us all to repeat our 72,000 year cycle a few years early.

A..

Sorry if that last bit wasn’t funny – it was meant to be.

Last edited by Anchor; 10-27-2008 at 01:03 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:13 AM   #62
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i take what ever he says with a pinch of salt and then decide for myself.. his story corroborates much of the info out there.. i hope to hear more from him
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:41 AM   #63
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
You are looking at the headlights of vehicles/traffic outside the windows. Check out those windows at the start of the interview when there was daylight, to get a better frame of reference.

-feeler
Thanks I agree. Later on you can see a car leaving the driveway.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:41 AM   #64
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Deagle believes micronukes (but not DEW) were used in the destruction of the towers.

My own opinion is that particle beam weapons were also applied, to severe the towers, and to cut the plane-holes.

The following is a chart (from Dr. Judy Wood's site) that reflects the mini pole shifts at the times (8:46 a.m. and 9:03 a.m.) of the "plane-entrance" on Sep 11, 2001.

-feeler
Old 10-27-2008, 02:51 AM   #65
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I am really having a hard time trying to figure this guy out.

One moment as I listen to him I think that he is bang on and then the next minute he's saying something like the "ragheads" or talking about all of the different jobs he's had. Man he's had a busy life. At times he reminds me of the movie "Catch me if you can" where the guy had many jobs but was only an imposter.

A lot of what he talks about I believe to be true. But in most cases I had read it on other sites or heard it from other whistleblowers like Phil Schneider for example.

We have no way of proving whether he had a meeting with higher ups or whether his dreams are of possible realities or maybe he ate something that upset his system.

In summary, I think the most important message he has, is that it is up to us to find a way out. We possess the power. Nobody including Dr. Deagle is going to save us. We have to do it ourselves.

Old 10-27-2008, 02:54 AM   #66
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
He could take some lessons from David Wilcock, except I suppose if they ever met they would probably cancel each-other out as the negativity and positivity mix together and suck the earth into a vortex of neutral ennui and forcing us all to repeat our 72,000 year cycle a few years early.

A..

Sorry if that last bit wasn’t funny – it was meant to be.
i laughed. so to you
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #67
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Reaction to Bill Deagle's interview with Bill and Kerry

I have just finished watching the interview Bill and Kerry had with
{the Profit}Bill Deagle.
I would love to hear your input regarding everything he said.
What are you doing to prepare for the coming events, believing for the moment that what he said is true.
Besides stockpiling food and water, where do you begin?

Chaye and Topper.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:25 PM   #68
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reaction to Bill Deagle's interview with Bill and Kerry

One thing I think everyone here on this forum serious abut their survival, as well as the people they come in contact with after the shift, is to buy "Oral Rehydration Salts".

They are about $11 for a package, and a number of people might be saved with just one pack. Buy extra for your friends, in my case I got three packs and threw them in the medicine cabinet, so I have 36 packets of salts. Ask your local drug store to get them for you, and Walmart can bring them in as well

What surprised me is that these were not on the shelf, and the pharmacist did not even know about them, or Cholera for example, because it is not an issue in developed Countries.

Disease will be the biggest killer after the shift. Cholera will be rampant. Forget the one meal you were going to have out somewhere, or the few beers tonight, spend the frigging $30 and possibly save your and many others lives with just this one thing alone.

Do it now. The salts will not be there after the shift. Besides, there are any number of things that might happen where these salts are needed, any natural disaster, Cholera come right in behind. And if you do not know what Cholera is, like me in the past, get off your butt and read up on it now. Very important.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_rehydration_therapy

Last edited by orb; 11-06-2008 at 05:27 PM.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #69
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

This is discussed extensively elsewhere.
Maybe you want to use the search button and delete this thread?

Let me know, oke?

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:38 PM   #70
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reaction: tip #2 Hydrogen Peroxide 30%

Another thing that people can use as a preparation, is to purchase medicinal grade Hydrogen Peroxide, 30%. It is caustic so you must also know how to handle it.

Although controversial it can be your last line of defense against biological attacks, in that you can mix it with water in small quantities and drink it, and some say there is a risk of an embolism, but again, if it is death of a biological weapon, or possible death of a embolism because you tried to flood your body with oxygen from oral consumption of Hydrogen Peroxide, I know which one I am risking.

A person needs to separate the risks from the dogma of the medical industry, and their desire to suppress the benefits of hydrogen peroxide. For example, I once took a stroke from a penicillin, but I successfully ingested Hydrogen Peroxide it for a few weeks in small quantities, and I survived. Choose you battles.

Also 20% medicinal peroxide is also good for sterlizing water, etc. Put some in and then wait and the oxygen released by the peroxide will kill most organisms. Peroxide is about $16 a quart, get a few bottles, put them away, and print off some of the information on the web of the many uses of this easily available god send. Everyone here should get some, in fact I need another bottle I am going to get more now.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:38 PM   #71
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Orb, thank you so much for that very useful information. I'm going out to get a kit right now.
By the way Jenny, am I taking up too much space? What's the problem? I am now very greatful to Orb for information he gave me that I did not know. If I went looking for another thread where this topic is discussed extensively I would never have gotten this very valuable info, which may save my life and the lives of many others.
Maybe you should be moderating abusive threads instead of ones that provide valuable information. These threads are used to make contacts, exchange ideas and help each other. Jenny, Big Brother, chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #72
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Orb, thanks again friend. You seem to be a fountain of great, useful information.

Your friends, Chaye and Topper.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:55 PM   #73
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Glad the info was useful, I am trying to get with this new "Service to Others" paradigm just in case the dream I had comes true, and a group of aliens actually exist that show up to take us off world. I kind of like earth, so service to others is the new paradigm, bring it on. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
Orb, thanks again friend. You seem to be a fountain of great, useful information.

Your friends, Chaye and Topper.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:08 PM   #74
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Your dream is closer to reality than you realize. I don't know if they're coming to remove us from the planet, but they are here for certain.
I retired from the U.S. Govt. Back in the '70's I had an encounter with et when we scrambled two jets to get a visual ID on them when they didn't respond to contact from our air traffic controlers on a Air Force Base. As our jets closed on the craft, she pulled into a verticle climb in excess of mach 2, and left our jets in her dust. [dust for the lack of another word.]
From that day forward, I have never needed confirmation that we are not alone in this universe.

Thank you again for all your valuable information.

Your friend, Topper
Old 11-06-2008, 07:03 PM   #75
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Magli.
Could you point out what you think is fabricated?
I've been stockpiling for some time now. I thinking it's now time to stop.

Last edited by Topper; 11-06-2008 at 07:05 PM.

Tags
911, deagle, jones, mini nukes, thermite