Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-11-2009, 01:29 AM   #351
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Suriel... Boy I sure could have used your help on these some 14 pages as well, Because I think you and I are thinking the same thing maybe?
Glad your back!

you had some Pyramid information that seemed pertinent. But I don't know where you got it from.

Last edited by BROOK; 12-11-2009 at 01:33 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:37 AM   #352
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Hello Brook. It is good to see you here. Let us put rockets, portals, ufos, project blue beam aside. Let us step back and think a moment. This Norway Spiral has brought a massive consciousness to the next level. I have been looking at the amount of traffic on google, blogs, forums all over. This is the first time that I have seen something like this happen on a global consciousness level.

This topic will change history as we know it. It is a sign of events to come. The universe has a natural order. We are observing a transition of an older age moving into a new age. I hope and pray that all of you will come together and agree that we are a family. The spiral movement begins. May we all spiral to a loving positive productive age of responsibility and maturity.

It is crucial at this time that we begin our journey to the great beyond. It is a vast galaxy out there. We will one day have our own space craft in the stars using the stargates to visit our other families on other planets.

We have the technology to be a part of something greater. To live in fear and not have self empowerment is a state of being that will not help us evolve as a race.

As you change, we change. And your motives become our motives. As the frequency of this planet rises, manifestation increases. Take control and harness this energy to create new wonders, creations, art, music, poetry, and expression to find a common place. This common place is that we are all connected.

We may not all agree, but we are all made of the same cosmic dust.
As the dust spirals in many differents shapes of information, it is only a reflection of the original source - center - of the vortex -

We started as one point in singularity spreading outward exploring, discovering, inventing, and reacting. As we spiral together, we realize that the journey is only one aspect of this multi-verse of possibilities.

You are the pilot - do not fly off course - and if you do - remember you can always come back home.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:39 AM   #353
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Is this related, something else or a hoax?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrXpWa8pIMU

Seems to be a pyramid hovering over the Russians capital.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:41 AM   #354
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Surial...that was awesome. And so true!

You my friend have been missed!

Blessings
Brook
Old 12-11-2009, 01:44 AM   #355
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Brook. I will always be with you and everyone here in spirit.

Love and Peace.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:47 AM   #356
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
Hello Brook. It is good to see you here. Let us put rockets, portals, ufos, project blue beam aside. Let us step back and think a moment. This Norway Spiral has brought a massive consciousness to the next level. I have been looking at the amount of traffic on google, blogs, forums all over. This is the first time that I have seen something like this happen on a global consciousness level.

This topic will change history as we know it. It is a sign of events to come. The universe has a natural order. We are observing a transition of an older age moving into a new age. I hope and pray that all of you will come together and agree that we are a family. The spiral movement begins. May we all spiral to a loving positive productive age of responsibility and maturity.

It is crucial at this time that we begin our journey to the great beyond. It is a vast galaxy out there. We will one day have our own space craft in the stars using the stargates to visit our other families on other planets.

We have the technology to be a part of something greater. To live in fear and not have self empowerment is a state of being that will not help us evolve as a race.

As you change, we change. And your motives become our motives. As the frequency of this planet rises, manifestation increases. Take control and harness this energy to create new wonders, creations, art, music, poetry, and expression to find a common place. This common place is that we are all connected.

We may not all agree, but we are all made of the same cosmic dust.
As the dust spirals in many differents shapes of information, it is only a reflection of the original source - center - of the vortex -

We started as one point in singularity spreading outward exploring, discovering, inventing, and reacting. As we spiral together, we realize that the journey is only one aspect of this multi-verse of possibilities.

You are the pilot - do not fly off course - and if you do - remember you can always come back home.
our first sky circles ? first the crops and now the skys. or our minds. reminds me of what clif high was saying. a few months ago. one can get caught up in it all. I stay hopeful... wish it to be... but growing skeptical.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:53 AM   #357
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
our first sky circles ? first the crops and now the skys. or our minds. reminds me of what clif high was saying. a few months ago. one can get caught up in it all. I stay hopeful... wish it to be... but growing skeptical.
Dagon...Hey Buddy!!!...good to have you here!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:00 AM   #358
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Dagon...Hey Buddy!!!...good to have you here!!
cheers, never left. just havent had much to say lately. supose most of us lurked when the site went paid.

I am resonating with surial on this. its got a lot of people looking up.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:05 AM   #359
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

After standing back and then taking a second gander, the perfection of this phenomenon with the spiraling effects can not be from a rocket that went bad. Not with a event horizon field at 3 miles across. You're better off saying it was done with Photo Shop. Plus a 2 to 3 minute dispersal that held it's integrity together. Not rockets. Maybe to many people over there eating hot pockets. I got my rubberized snow boots on so bring it on. Plus my rain suit. So I'm ready!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIg5eczY5Ms
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:07 AM   #360
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Surial gets the spiral prize for best post on this thread

Old 12-11-2009, 02:09 AM   #361
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
After standing back and then taking a second gander, the perfection of this phenomenon with the spiraling effects can not be from a rocket that went bad. Not with a event horizon field at 3 miles across. You're better off saying it was done with Photo Shop. Plus a 2 to 3 minute dispersal that held it's integrity together. Not rockets. Maybe to many people over there eating hot pockets. I got my rubberized snow boots on so bring it on. Plus my rain suit. So I'm ready!

I agree...too big, too perfect. Need an umbrella?
Old 12-11-2009, 04:33 AM   #362
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
[B][I][CENTER][COLOR=Cyan][SIZE=4]Surial gets the spiral prize for best post on this thread

]
Yes I agree Brook . Look at the number of posts on this thread in one day....almost 12000!!

So world wide imagine how much interest this has created. Yes the spiral reference goes along with my research from newgrange. Glad to see you here again Surial.

M
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:47 AM   #363
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

OK this looks surprisingly similar to what just happened in Norway. This was painted many hundreds of years ago.

LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:48 AM   #364
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

"Hey Gang! This is getting real sociable, isn't it?"

Eddie - Shipboard Computer - Starship Heart of Gold

Last edited by FIIISH; 12-11-2009 at 05:14 AM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:06 AM   #365
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
OK this looks surprisingly similar to what just happened in Norway. This was painted many hundreds of years ago.

Look at above picture and then look this up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertas_ecclesiae

This painting is Absolutely Littered whit hidden Clues and Codes !!! (remember, don't jump to conclusions, The Truth Hides Best Under It's Own Opposite)

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-11-2009 at 05:29 AM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:07 AM   #366
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Just wondering, if, as the missile theory claims, this is a view down the centre of a conical spiral of ejected fuel (three miles wide!), where are the pics from the other sides of it, showing the cone's shape?
Has anyone seen any?
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:22 AM   #367
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

LucidJia, I was just looking at that picture on google images this evening before you posted it here. Looks like we are on the same wave pattern.

Speaking of such, thanks Brook for the Spiral Prize!

Many of you here enjoy doing research. And I have also been doing research the past few days on the Norway Spiral. I do believe it is a portal for hyper-drive propulsion. Quantum Mechanics would show that a wormhole is required to travel such vast distances.

Now there is a rumor that other spirals have been seen around the globe including the U.S. UK, China. And I will be looking for these on youtube soon. I believe some have already been posted.

Anyway, it is obvious that the triangle craft are coming through these like the ones showing up on Russia the same day on 12/9/2009. They are cloaked. Also notice the failed ICBM launch in the Norway spiral picture at the base of the mountain. It is true that there was a missle launch. What they did not tell you was it failed because it was knocked out of the sky from the craft in the spiral. Electromagnetic scalar weapon is a possibility - another possibility is "The Flame of Amenti" which is a higher frequency beam derived from the technology of the Guardians like the Ark of the Covenent. I still have not made a conclusion on which because more events will occur soon. I will then connect the dots later. Either way you are both right - a rocket and a vortex - Combo package - (Would you like fries with that?)

The Russian missle may have been heading towards Norway and it was destroyed. In my opinion, if they are going to test an ICBM (which is a nuclear weapon), they should do it farther away from land. So we have protectors. Let me see if I can find the picture or part of the picture showing the failed rocket. hold on......

Now check out this video at 4:03

That is the failed rocket. The Spiral stopped it (In my Opinion)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Okay now let me get to the other section of this post -

Ancient Spirals are common in Celtic Lore. Also there are cave drawings of these Spirals. And Spirals used on the ground for ascension purposes.

Here are some pics I found on the net:

So it is obvious that people are connected to this shape.

Then I started thinking of Prophecies connected to the Spiral. That was a hard one. We all know about the Hopi Blue Star Prophecy. But then what about Nostradamus? So, I found the Book called, "Nostradamus - Book of Drawings." This book contains about 21 pages of prophecy. I skimmed through it on the net and found page 20. Here it is:

This is the page before the last page (showing that it is up to us to determine our fate with the empty pages). But this particular image is showing astrology with the spiral. Pinpointing a particular location from the triangle on the top of the Moon. This also shows the sign of the Scorpio - which is the sign before Aquarius.

My Analysis of this Nostradamus prediction states according to the picture -
The Spiral will appear right before the next Age - Aquarius

Moon, Spiral, Astrology Sign, And the triangle pointing to a position of the moon. The moon has three layers - which to me is showing three dimensions -
And my guess would be from the picture that we will enter the 4th dimension soon - thanks to our friend the Spiral.

Interesting -

I am a deep person so forgive the over-saturation of the Norway Spiral.
Thank you for your time.

We all have good explanations for this and I respect all of them. If it is only a rocket explosion then they need to be more careful with their toys. If it is a portal, one of many, then eventually someone will video tape a space craft going in and out - hence forced disclosure -

Peace.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:35 AM   #368
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
LucidJia, I was just looking at that picture on google images this evening before you posted it here. Looks like we are on the same wave pattern.

Speaking of such, thanks Brook for the Spiral Prize!

Many of you here enjoy doing research. And I have also been doing research the past few days on the Norway Spiral. I do believe it is a portal for hyper-drive propulsion. Quantum Mechanics would show that a wormhole is required to travel such vast distances.

Now there is a rumor that other spirals have been seen around the globe including the U.S. UK, China. And I will be looking for these on youtube soon. I believe some have already been posted.

Anyway, it is obvious that the triangle craft are coming through these like the ones showing up on Russia the same day on 12/9/2009. They are cloaked. Also notice the failed ICBM launch in the Norway spiral picture at the base of the mountain. It is true that there was a missle launch. What they did not tell you was it failed because it was knocked out of the sky from the craft in the spiral. Electromagnetic scalar weapon is a possibility - another possibility is "The Flame of Amenti" which is a higher frequency beam derived from the technology of the Guardians like the Ark of the Covenent. I still have not made a conclusion on which because more events will occur soon. I will then connect the dots later. Either way you are both right - a rocket and a vortex - Combo package - (Would you like fries with that?)

The Russian missle may have been heading towards Norway and it was destroyed. In my opinion, if they are going to test an ICBM (which is a nuclear weapon), they should do it farther away from land. So we have protectors. Let me see if I can find the picture or part of the picture showing the failed rocket. hold on......
I'll have a coke with those fries Great put together on information and research. I love it!
Old 12-11-2009, 06:49 AM   #369
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post

What these pictures are depicting/showing is : ' The Equilibrium of All Forces Surrounding the Singularity ' - Go and look-up Nassim Harramein again if you haven't before and this will be apparent to you (maybe).
Old 12-11-2009, 06:50 AM   #370
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I just had a thought....what if that spot in the sky is the 19.47 measurement of the Milky Way? to understand the 19.47 factor you would have to understand the theory of Nissam Haramein. And what he calls the event horizon.

There is a thread on it here

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17724

It's about Vortex and 19.47 that is in all sacred geometry.

So my thought is that spot in the sky might very well be the 19.47 spot in the Milky Way...and as the earth turns...the vortex is in alignment with other areas of the earth. Like the China Vortex maybe? Just a thought to boggle the mind a little...
A stretch of imagination, I know...but something to think about.

Now there is a spiral for you Surial

Last edited by BROOK; 12-11-2009 at 07:15 AM.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:52 AM   #371
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

I like spirals as much as the next guy or gal, but - why only Norway (NATO), China and Russia. Granted, I haven't read all 14 pp of this thread, so maybe this spiral in the sky with twirly lights phenomenon showed up elsewhere in the world, too.

Wow, a lot of discussion since yesterday! I just makes me think that whatever tech the US had is now also in the hands of China and Russia, and they're demonstrating it.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:08 AM   #372
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

a missile

http://news.aol.ca/article/russian-m...frenzy/752784/
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:10 AM   #373
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

NOW, for the disinfo agents...

one said:

Finally, at my request, Suzy Ward
asked for Matthew's perspective on these wonderful
new developments and she just sent me back the following:

"Matthew says this is the most profound sign yet
from our brothers and sisters in other civilizations that the time is nearing for their presence to be properly acknowledged

-- there is no way that those who do not want that to happen can explain away this dramatic sign. The overall spiral represents the unbroken interconnectedness of all souls from our Beginnings in the light
-- the intense light at the center
-- and the blue spiral aimed at Earth is the most forceful evidence to date of their desire for us to consciously connect with them in the same spirit they have come.

The timing and location are significant, selected to mark the awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize to US President Obama for his vision and dedication to achieving world peace and to indicate that they are here to assist us reach this goal."

Please help in circulating this widely if you feel this is indeed a momentous Earth-Shift in the making...

Love, Light and a bright future lie just ahead!

wonder how they will talk their way, out of this one !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:25 AM   #374
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
NOW, for the disinfo agents...

one said:

Finally, at my request, Suzy Ward
asked for Matthew's perspective on these wonderful
new developments and she just sent me back the following:

"Matthew says this is the most profound sign yet
from our brothers and sisters in other civilizations that the time is nearing for their presence to be properly acknowledged

-- there is no way that those who do not want that to happen can explain away this dramatic sign. The overall spiral represents the unbroken interconnectedness of all souls from our Beginnings in the light
-- the intense light at the center
-- and the blue spiral aimed at Earth is the most forceful evidence to date of their desire for us to consciously connect with them in the same spirit they have come.

The timing and location are significant, selected to mark the awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize to US President Obama for his vision and dedication to achieving world peace and to indicate that they are here to assist us reach this goal."

Please help in circulating this widely if you feel this is indeed a momentous Earth-Shift in the making...

Love, Light and a bright future lie just ahead!

wonder how they will talk their way, out of this one !!!

This is how I see it right now:

It was a missile test, but the missile test was made to fail by "Higher Powers" and that in a wery beautiful way to direct us in the right direction.

Look at it this way : It is an Extreme Weapon turned in to a beautiful Sign of Peace on the very day of the Nobel Peace Prize - Someone is sending a VERY STRONG MESSAGE !!!!

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-11-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:27 AM   #375
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

ahhh Of course how could I have missed that! Apparently they watch a lot of our TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

Well regardless I think there was certainly a little bit of divine intervention. Turning a weapon of destruction in to a beautiful spiral of light.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote