Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-06-2008, 11:47 PM   #26
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Atlantis what was it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Just wondering what people think of when they think about Atlantis.
Where is it? Why can't anyone find it? People always talk of it as being a city that has been lost beneath the seas.
My thinking is that it was a space ship that has since left.
That would fit with a few theories about ET's and even explain how the same measurements etc has been used in the pyramids, Stonehenge etc.
If Atlantis was mobile it would make it easy for them to travel the globe.
The stories of their technologies always make me think of it as a spaceship, anyone else think this??
Also another reason its so important to the brotherhood is because it suppose to rise up out of sea after all these earth changes. If you read the emerald tablets you will find some really good info there. The man known as Thoth escaped atlantis in his spaceship and went and started the egyptian civilization. He also built the great pyramid using levitation and hid his ship beneath the sphinx and created the hall of records. Plato is not the original voice of the existence of Atlantis.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:50 PM   #27
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Emerald tablets of Thoth
YES to the tablets.... must read for everyone. KEY information in this short book.

peace
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:01 AM   #28
Worlds Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
. He also built the great pyramid using levitation and hid his ship beneath the sphinx and created the hall of records. Plato is not the original voice of the existence of Atlantis.

hi..

I don't know anything about Atlantis, apart from hearing abbout it over the years... please could you enlighten me as to what you mean by "hall of records"?! What are these?

My eyes popped out when I read that bit in your post.. as this is the term used for something I have been 'shown'/taken to on several occasions when taken on 'journeys'.. !

Am now also intrigued about the pyramid link to all this... as I 'get' pyramids in dreams, messages, 'coincidences', so often it's unnerving.. even two separate healers told me they kept seeing pyramids around me when they were doing healing on me... I'd started to wonder oif I was 'meant' to go to Egypt or something!

Many thanks
Old 11-07-2008, 12:03 AM   #29
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

http://nl.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1E01D0CA88336DB6
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:06 AM   #30
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Just wondering what people think of when they think about Atlantis.
Hello Swanny,

Just incase it hasn't been proposed yet, i would refer you to Michael Tsarion's book:
' Atlantis, Alien Visitaion and Genetic Manipulation '.

That would be a good start to get the whole picture. as always, there are things he says are debatable,
(like many other books on the subject) but IMHO, this book is a must.

Seriously researched, this book has plenty of references to other authors/sources, so you could then start an investigation on your own,
and youi'll get the feel that he did'nt find his ideas out of the blue, unlike certain New-Agey authors.

Have fun !

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:09 AM   #31
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worlds Beyond View Post
hi..

I don't know anything about Atlantis, apart from hearing abbout it over the years... please could you enlighten me as to what you mean by "hall of records"?! What are these?

My eyes popped out when I read that bit in your post.. as this is the term used for something I have been 'shown'/taken to on several occasions when taken on 'journeys'.. !

Am now also intrigued about the pyramid link to all this... as I 'get' pyramids in dreams, messages, 'coincidences', so often it's unnerving.. even two separate healers told me they kept seeing pyramids around me when they were doing healing on me... I'd started to wonder oif I was 'meant' to go to Egypt or something!

Many thanks
Thoth brought all the records of mankind's history and atlantis sacred teachings and stored them beneath the sphinx.

In case you didin't know there is a complete city with a man made lake beneath the Giza plateau. This info they keep secret but it has been known since the 40s.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:18 AM   #32
Worlds Beyond

thanks 777.. no, i didn't know.. am quite new to a lot of these things.. most of my experience/interest to date has been from Spirit contact etc, so it's good to learn some new things!

I'm not sure the "Hall of Records" you mention is the same one I'm seeing/been taken to/shown though.. which is not on this planet.. but not far away from what I can tell ! But I am shown it as leading off from the top of a pyramid... I have even painted what I've been 'shown' several times.. made no sense to me at the time, but I researched and the closest I could find that made sense was Akashic records.. which seemed to fit more with what I was shown..

anyway.. I shall spend some time next week looking at the Giza thing though..

many thanks!
Old 11-07-2008, 01:21 AM   #33
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mlp6...x=0&playnext=1
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:35 AM   #34
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

Would just like to add my thoughts here

Atlantis (or Mu) was a early platform for the Elohim to create life on Earth once it was stable and suitable enough to do this

But it was destroyed when the higher councils found out about about a few things the scientists were doing without permission

this also ties in with the ark of noah theory and the dinosaurs too (which could open a whole new thread!), since the method of destruction was a force so great and powerful enough to seperate continents

this is all pre diluvian

just my thought from the teachings i understand the most - i like everyone else thoughts too

keep dreaming

love

majorlee
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:45 AM   #35
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

nice videos

many references to the teachings of the Elohim from Rael - nice one!

i get slated alot for my beliefs but there are too many references

woop!
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:38 AM   #36
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

like skylark and beatnik, i feel that michael tsarion has the best grasp on atlantis and lemuria. the lecture, "the destruction of atlantis" which skylark posted is a condensed version of his 8 hour lecture on CD (which i have- its awesome). it conflicts with lloyd pyes version of events in his lecture "everything you know is wrong" on redicecreations.com.

tsarions view, in a nutshell (sans evidence):

1. nephalim/annunaki aliens land on earth after being chased by another group. a catastrophe on earth ensues.
2. annunaki settle on atlantis and begin manipulating early man with their own genes to create what he calls "the sons of the serpent" to be their slaves. "eden" is part of atlantis.
3. sons of the serpent (aka humans, version 1) rebel since they realize theyre just as worthy as their masters. they leave the continent of atlantis and start their own civilization on lemuria or mu.
4. annunaki then create the adamic race (aka humans, version 2.. present day man) that is dumbed down and psychically undeveloped to keep them in line.
5. sons of the serpent realize that the adamic race is their cousin and come over to atlantis to liberate them. most leave.

6. annunaki are ****** off, so they have a nuclear war with the sons of the serpent (yes, nuclear-- plenty of amazing evidence for this.) atlantis is destroyed, as is lemuria.

according to tsarions research, atlantis is not an island... its part of a continent. both are destroyed, and then there is a pole shift which creates a hell on earth (creating a permanent psychosis in man, leading to the overdevelopment of the ego). only a few annunaki survive. maybe a few thousand sons of the serpent and adamic humans survive.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:00 AM   #37
oxjmaups2005xo
Avalon Senior Member

atlantis? i think it was a region of land that stretched from the coasts of europe to the coast of the united states which i believe north eastern american indian tribes came from i believe the architecture of atlantis ranged in greek like architecture to egyptian pyramid architecture which provided a means of conserving energy and heat and also served as a spiritual place to concieve of being born into this world and a means of pointing to the heavens above i think although atlantians had magnificent technology i believe as a means of communication they sent thoughts and messages through crystal like structures all over the region and to other areas of earth such as Lumeria also known as Mu although the people of lumeria were a little more peaceful and spiritually involved people they would be occasionally visited by the people of atlantis i also believe that people of lumeria are responsible for sanskrit writing as a form of communication.
oxjmaups2005xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:32 PM   #38
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
4. annunaki then create the adamic race (aka humans, version 2.. present day man) that is dumbed down and psychically undeveloped to keep them in line.
Please investigate my Atlas bone / C1 thread for one possible method they used to achieve this.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6634

In two of the links they mention DNA modification.
The person I went to see knew a lot and recommended some books to read (one is a book called Cosmos). He also said sorting the C1 mis-alignment out will start your bodies process to sort out a number of these other blockages. I haven't posted any more on the thread yet but I feel good, but also felt good before as I do ~6 hours of yoga/pilates a week. I need to give it 2 weeks before I return to get checked and make sure I'm fully straight

Great thread
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:01 PM   #39
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

I am not super concerned I have to say with Atlantis, not to disparage anyone at all but I did hear this interesting "fact" a while back.

So some say it took 20 minutes for atlantis to "sink" explode, go away whatever you wish and that today when there is a "pregnant pause" in conversation, you know one of those ones where everyone drifts off into their own little world and then doesn't know whether 2 seconds went by or two minutes. It has to be a pretty substantial pause. Look at your watch and its always 20 past or 20 to the hour. Supposèdly a mass remembrance of the sinking of Atlantis. I do not know its this is correct but its always correct on my watch.

They are definately our cousins

take it easy folks, enjoy the weekend

g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:47 PM   #40
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
like skylark and beatnik, i feel that michael tsarion has the best grasp on atlantis and lemuria. the lecture, "the destruction of atlantis" which skylark posted is a condensed version of his 8 hour lecture on CD (which i have- its awesome). it conflicts with lloyd pyes version of events in his lecture "everything you know is wrong" on redicecreations.com.

tsarions view, in a nutshell (sans evidence):

1. nephalim/annunaki aliens land on earth after being chased by another group. a catastrophe on earth ensues.
2. annunaki settle on atlantis and begin manipulating early man with their own genes to create what he calls "the sons of the serpent" to be their slaves. "eden" is part of atlantis.
3. sons of the serpent (aka humans, version 1) rebel since they realize theyre just as worthy as their masters. they leave the continent of atlantis and start their own civilization on lemuria or mu.
5. sons of the serpent realize that the adamic race is their cousin and come over to atlantis to liberate them. most leave.

6. annunaki are ****** off, so they have a nuclear war with the sons of the serpent (yes, nuclear-- plenty of amazing evidence for this.) atlantis is destroyed, as is lemuria.

according to tsarions research, atlantis is not an island... its part of a continent. both are destroyed, and then there is a pole shift which creates a hell on earth (creating a permanent psychosis in man, leading to the overdevelopment of the ego). only a few annunaki survive. maybe a few thousand sons of the serpent and adamic humans survive.

I too read somewhere that the traces of this nuclear exchange can still be detected ... will find a link and post

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:24 PM   #41
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

sauce: fascinating stuff of which i was unaware. thanks for sharing that. id love to have it done if a practitioner was located close to me. unfortunately, im not into meditation/yoga stuff (yet) so i dont know if i would notice any appreciable spiritual change. keep us informed of any changes- id like to hear of any heightened senses.

with respect to the annunaki and their genetic manipulation of the adamic race, its perfectly feasible if they had manipulated our genetic information to throw the C1 vertebrae off kilter, thus reducing our psychic ability through the disconnect between the chakras leading up to the spine. however, im not the best person to make that claim as there are others more qualified here (e.g., ama gi) to answer your question. i simply dont know to what extent the physical body plays in performing meditation to its fullest. if this is so, then many spine damaged parapalegics could never really do meditation correctly.

lloyd pye submits that our DNA was bumped down to 46 chromosomes (from 48, which every other ape on this planet has except us) so that we could interbreed with the annunaki. those missing chromosomes were fused after the telomeres were apparently lopped off (this doesnt happen naturally). "junk DNA", according to pye, is genes that are on the strand but turned off on the molecular level. its possible they could code for psychic abilities or other abilities supplied from our annunaki creators.

iain: the ancient nuclear war evidence includes artificial radioactivity found at some archeological sites in the middle east, if i am not mistaken. there are several wall drawings or carvings in an ancient temple- the famous one you see often with the helicopter pictograph-- which are supposed to be a historical record of that war.

other evidence includes passages from mythology and ancient stories of native american indian tribes and from the book of enoch which talk about people being vaporized and the temperature getting so hot that animals jumped into the water to stay cool only to have the water boil.

as far as im concerned, its just as valid as anything one learns in history class. maybe better since these theories have more evidence.

again, if youre interested, watch this tsarion presentation on atlantis.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...89081969524094
(skip right to 3:00 to start)

this is the lloyd pye presentation. keep in mind the first half or so is about bigfoot and neanderthal mans role (or lack thereof) in our evolution. start at 1:10:00 to skip right into the info thats relevant to our thread:

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=3531
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:42 AM   #42
SamT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, first post, glad I found this forum.

I also give a vote for Tsarion, he has a lot of good research on this.

I would not think of Atlantis so much as a place but more as a civilization, spanning more then just one landmass, maybe more then one planet.

Also check out Joseph P Farrells book "Cosmic War" , it covers all of the evidence for the ancient wars that took place on earth and solar system wide, TONS of evidence and documents in the form of ancient texts.

It does seem that there have been many past civilizations, not just atlantis, and not just one "end of the world".

Yet we are still here, evidently Universe favors humans.
SamT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:27 AM   #43
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.crystalinks.com/cayceatlantis.html
Some Edgar Cayce readings on Atlantis. He makes a note of the Yucatan and Atlantis's discovery, whether we'll find the civilization there, or the story of the civilization (say through the Mayan codexs), that I do not know. But he definitely implies one of them.

Ya, I should of mentioned Plato's piece earlier. I've read it a bunch of times, and took apart all the details. Anyways, from Plato's description it most likely fits the Yucatan. The Yucatan was much larger before the glaciers melted and it fits the exact size of Plato's plain perfectly, and the mountains weren't far off in the distance to the south/southwest. There was also a giant glacier lake over Texas (think Ice Age 2 here), which once the glacier wall burst, the entire thing flooded out into the gulf of mexico (there were two small channels then, much smaller than today, between florida, cuba, and yucatan peninsula) which would of raised the water levels in the vicinity 300ft for a few days, until it dispersed into the Caribbean/Atlantic where it raised the world sea levels by 7 feet. Now the Yucatan has karst topography (limestone, think of the cenotes there, or the sinkholes in Florida). Now think of a big civilization with limestone structures (like the Mayans and Egyptians) atop unstable limestone ground (full of underground rivers). Also, throw on 200-300 ft of water on top of that in terms of weight, kasplat! And it wouldn't take a long time for limestone to whither away from water erosion. And as Plato said, Atlantis was reduced to a "shoal of mud", not that it sank into the depths of the ocean. Also, a big key is Plato said it was past the "pillars of Hercules" or the straits of Gibraltar as they are known today which obviously points to the 'new world'. The Bahamas were also one big island at the time, and the Carribbean islands were much larger. I would have to consider the Yucatan to be the center of the Atlantean civilization, while the Carribbean was the larger portion of their civilization (And also central and north america one would have to assume). It indeed would of been an ideal area for a maritime civilization.

BTW, that is my own personal theory from what I have gathered over the years.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:02 AM   #44
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

im beginning to feel the nephilim is a vatican "look over their" trick. 777 please tell me more of what you know regarding this once great civilization. I've read most of the emerald tablet books i think. Also, do you know the true shape of a pyramid?? I do know their is a chamber under the spinx, underground city with a man made lake below giza is fascinating no doubt.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:49 AM   #45
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: *Atlantis what was it??*

Some people say it wasn't just one place it was an area of civilizations.
Dolores Cannon speaks about this and the Bermuda Triangle at the 2007 ufo conference

http://www.livevideo.com/video/FB949...m_tkc=19862757
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 03:08 PM   #46
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cway View Post
Some people say it wasn't just one place it was an area of civilizations.
Dolores Cannon speaks about this and the Bermuda Triangle at the 2007 ufo conference

http://www.livevideo.com/video/FB949...m_tkc=19862757
If you want to learn about UFO/New age movement read about the attack on LOVE based creatures, you and me.
"The Hidden Danger of Rainbows".
Was the Bible umm borrowed and edited? YES and guess by who? Secret Societies go back that far.
Why? To allow corruption via pointing this out...

Former ufologist William Cooper covers this in his Babylon series. Both these movements are very well funded to distract and attack.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 09:02 PM   #47
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

According to a 19th century book, Atlantis broke up and sank piecemeal over thousands of years. The last Isle was called Poseid and sank beneath the Atlantic ocean around 10,000 BC. It had colonies in South America, and it's total population was evidently just shy of 300 million when it was destroyed. Some were forewarned and left the continent for Egypt and the South American colonies just before the end. During it's last few thousand years the nation degenerated from an ultra high tech democracy to a low tech theocracy which included human and animal sacrifice. That was the living end.

Here's a summary of the fall of Atlantis from the 1886 book "A Dweller on 2 Planets" by Phylos the Thibetan: http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/dtp/index.htm This is the index page. There's two chapters in "Book the Third" on how Atlantis perished.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:03 PM   #48
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I have no links to prove my theory. Or so called "experts" to back what I feel...

Atlantis was not just in one place. It was shimmering on the edges of the dimensions, hence the lack of physical evidence. So organically technical that we cannot even see what evidence there is because were are trying to see what we EXPECT it was.

The oceans did destroy Atlantis. I watched myself die in a past life. Clutching my young child (a dear friend in this life) I wore pale, pale blue and the ocean rose in a giant wall above us. We could breath under water, but we did need to surface to get air (like dolphins) but we couldn't because of all the melting debris.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote