Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2010, 12:06 AM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dr A True Ott's Perspective

I think that Dr A True Ott is a good researcher.

He does not have a website with a biography of himself that I can link to, but I've gleaned from various internet sources that he is a former Mormon who challenged the hierarchy in the Mormon Church concerning a scandal involving satanic ritual abuse of children within the Mormon Church, and suffered retaliation as a result after he separated himself from the Mormon Church. He has also had a near-death experience, which is always transforming, I understand.

I see that Dr Ott has written a new essay entitled "NanoTech, DynCorp, and NSA Goes B.A.N.G. - The Unholy Trinity and the Implosion of Freedom" dated February 21, 2010.

Here is the first paragraph:

"The year 2003 changed the world in many respects. The independent, oil-rich nation of Iraq was invaded by American and British forces without cause, while the shadowy 'War on Terror' reached new heights in America. As a direct result of the events of September 11, 2001, the 'Patriot Bill' greatly expanded the federal government’s power to spy on its citizens. The new Department of Homeland Security (DHS) quickly became a strategic partner with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and the National Security Agency (NSA) while the 'U.S. Spy Industry' as a whole spent billions on 'nano-technology.'"

It is a ten page pdf document. Here are the headings:

"BIOTECH + INFORMATION TECH (I.T.) + NEURON SCIENCE = BIRTH OF N.W.O."

"WHAT IS DYNCORP INTERNATIONAL?"

"DYNCORP HOLDS VIRUS MANUFACTURING PATENTS"

"DYNCORP HOLDS VIRUS VACCINE MANUFACTURING PATENTS"

"DYNCORP OWNS PHOENIX CONSULTING GROUP – THE SPY TRAINERS"

"DYNCORP IS PARTNERED WITH THE NSA"

"NSA IS EXPANDING THEIR ‘RACKET’ IN UTAH – FOR WHAT PURPOSE??"

The pdf can be downloaded at this link:

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2010/0...anotechnology/

Also, on page six of the essay, Dr Ott recommends that we watch a YouTube video entitled "One Mainframe to Rule Them All." Here is the description that goes with the video:

"One Mainframe To Rule Them All is a breathtaking rundown of the human microchipping agenda. Concise and effective, it breaks down the coming global information control grid in all its horrifying detail. Scarier than any horror movie could be because it is real and documented."

Last edited by Seashore; 03-11-2010 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Format
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nwo, technology