Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-07-2010, 02:54 AM   #1
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry swine flu mutation ukrane's plague hits the US the plague has arrived

Here it is
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2...d-in-autopsies

welcome to the new world orders biggest piece of they're con THEY'RE PLANDEMIC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m83Nk...eature=related

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-07-2010 at 02:58 AM.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:15 AM   #2
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: swine flu mutation ukrane's plague hits the US the plague has arrived

Can you not see where this is going?
Old 01-07-2010, 06:21 AM   #3
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: swine flu mutation ukrane's plague hits the US the plague has arrived

Any cure
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2...less-effective
Old 01-07-2010, 07:26 AM   #4
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: swine flu mutation ukrane's plague hits the US the plague has arrived

Swine flu is about 500% LESS dangerous than normal seasonal flu, don't panic.
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:45 AM   #5
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

This is a mutated strain read the article, watch the video on news footage on YouTube it's a pleague, your lungs turn to blood and you collapse in your tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidon View Post
Swine flu is about 500% LESS dangerous than normal seasonal flu, don't panic.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-07-2010 at 07:50 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:50 AM   #6
celticstar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
This is a mutated strain read the article
So out of curiosity, what is everyone doing to protect themselves?
celticstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:58 AM   #7
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

I would say uncle Sam has a plan and it's ugly

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm

No where to run gunna be global soon question is are they giving it to people?

My thoughts on that .........New World Order
yes it's created, planed and the killing off of the human race has really begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticstar View Post
So out of curiosity, what is everyone doing to protect themselves?
Old 01-07-2010, 08:15 AM   #8
celticstar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I would say uncle Sam has a plan and it's ugly

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm

No where to run gunna be global soon question is are they giving it to people?

My thoughts on that .........New World Order
yes it's created, planed and the killing off of the human race has really begun
Not talking about running. Talking about boosting your immune system by taking D3 and other nutri supplements, laying in supplies that will knock it out like c-silver, MMS.

I'm not running anymore and I'm not taking the vaccination either.
So to me the thought that they are giving it to people while intolerable, is besides the point now.

Protect yourself and those you love.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:22 AM   #9
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: swine flu mutation ukrane's plague hits the US the plague has arrived

No where to run because it's global and it's hemorrhagic black lung and I don't think much you can do it's a death sentance

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticstar View Post
Not talking about running. Talking about boosting your immune system by taking D3 and other nutri supplements, laying in supplies that will knock it out like c-silver, MMS.

I'm not running anymore and I'm not taking the vaccination either.
So to me the thought that they are giving it to people while intolerable, is besides the point now.

Protect yourself and those you love.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:44 AM   #10
celticstar
Avalon Senior Member

Just checked a few sources and while it is true that they are now referring to it on some websites as black lung flu due to the hemorrhagic condition found in the autopsied lungs, it is still flu a virus. And you can kill virus/flu.

If this is an engineered bio weapon currently it is using a viral infection as its base. You can kill virus!

Quote:
No where to run because it's global and it's hemorrhagic black lung and I don't think much you can do it's a death sentance
Old 01-07-2010, 10:39 AM   #11
Kundaflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hello..

Just to ease your worries....
Really danger ones wont spread easily...

I recommend that you look follow interview in whole, if not allready done so.
I know that it has been advertised elsewere here in some point of history....

Part 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0JqQ...layer_embedded
part 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAmbO...eature=related
part 3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqOqo...eature=related
Part 4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Ea_...eature=related
Part 5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMgH2...eature=related
Part 6.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9_A5...eature=related

Peace
KF

Ps. take A.Vogels Echinaforce to prevent any flu. It was according indipendent lab test best remedy to swine flu.

PSS. Just before anybody knew about swine flu there was big campaine in Finland and EU to withdraw Echinaforce from retail sale and put it in sale only in Apoteks or drugstores...
Kundaflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:54 AM   #12
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Those reports are dated back in Nov, we posted information on a thread about the two cases in Iowa a couple months ago. Thankfully I haven't seen evidence of it spreading since, if it has they've done a good job keeping it under wraps.

Lately the gov't has even backed off the swine flu saying it's dying down, although there are reports of "expected" mutations arising so "get your shot" campaigns are still alive...always makes you wonder why it's expected?!

We have a lot of assistance in the battle against the dark side and the forces of the Illuminati, so don't underestimate the forces of good or the allies working on the side of humanity. Fear mongering only serves to lower our vibration, when they need our help in visualizing a positive outcome...,that's what increases the chance of it happening.

At one point I was really scared of this mutated plague too, but my feelings have changed since the whole thing has died down because I have a feeling something's working in our favor here - something powerful enough to fight a plague. Remember, the forces of Heaven can overcome anything the dark side throws out. We need to start believing in that, lets not lower our vibration by sinking into a fear mode.

Boost up your immune system, eat right and believe!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:07 PM   #13
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

I think that a more interesting question might be... what are "they" doing about it? If this indeed a weaponized flu virus then how are the people that created and/or are in change of it doing to keep themselves from getting infected.

If it spreads all over then it would have to spread back to them, unless of course they weren't human...
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:51 PM   #14
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: swine flu mutation ukrane's plague hits the US the plague has arrived

Bingo,,,its what i have been saying from the beginning........they can become us ive seen it up close, and personal,life wiped out because of them and i hate them so much no word describes just how much.....incidently Ronald Reagan in a cryptic message to the U.N. said "wouldn't it be amazing if extra terrestrials were liveing amonst us right now, wouldn't it even be more amazing if they were just like us"

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
I think that a more interesting question might be... what are "they" doing about it? If this indeed a weaponized flu virus then how are the people that created and/or are in change of it doing to keep themselves from getting infected.

If it spreads all over then it would have to spread back to them, unless of course they weren't human...
Old 01-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #15
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

everybodys saying ya it happend in november,,,old news

My question is , YA WHERE IS THE NEW NEWS on it

Old 01-07-2010, 10:11 PM   #16
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

let me throw in my $.02. This new strain of virus seems to be awfully similar to the 1918 or Influenza Virus. This virus (1918) was actually not what killed a majority of the people, in fact many of them died from secondary hemmorhagic pneumonia or pulmonary edema, because their autoimmune systems kept flooding the site of the infection (their lungs) with macrophages and T-cells (immune cells) in what is known as a Cytokine Storm, they basically drowned or suffocated to death and their own immune system killed them.

Many of the Swine flu vaccines contain an adjuvant called squalene MF59. This adjuvant acts to trigger an 'autoimmune' response in the body when there is an infection like a virus, it keeps sending signals to the immune cells to target the infected area over and over again and it keeps re-looping. For some viruses, this may be helpful, for this new Ukrainian 'mutant black lung' strain, the Swine flu vaccine may actually speed up the rate at which it kills people through secondary causes due to this Cytokine Storm. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it would make sense that a relatively harmless flu with a low mortality rate like the Swine flu be introduced in order to create the urgency for a vaccine specific to that flu, so that plausible deniablity would be allowed for when a more deadly strain emerged which actually used the same vaccine to enhance its lethality.

I can't leave this information here without telling you it's not a dead-end. If you are not already you need to be taking D3, at least 5-6000 I.U's a day would be a suggestion but I am not a doctor so do your own research. Elderberry extract contains large amounts of flavonoids and is very effective against colds/flu's as well, all of these should be supplementing a good diet and most importantly, a healthy and positive attitude.

Last edited by quetzalcoatl11; 01-07-2010 at 11:46 PM.
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:00 PM   #17
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

vaccine not a healthy choice if this is true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7K...eature=related
Old 01-08-2010, 06:56 AM   #18
celticstar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kundaflower View Post
Ps. take A.Vogels Echinaforce to prevent any flu. It was according indipendent lab test best remedy to swine flu.

PSS. Just before anybody knew about swine flu there was big campaine in Finland and EU to withdraw Echinaforce from retail sale and put it in sale only in Apoteks or drugstores...
Here here! And isn't it a shame that they are trying to take away our over the counter health aids? Time to plant some in containers so you can have your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl11
I can't leave this information here without telling you it's not a dead-end. If you are not already you need to be taking D3, at least 5-6000 I.U's a day would be a suggestion but I am not a doctor so do your own research. Elderberry extract contains large amounts of flavonoids and is very effective against colds/flu's as well, all of these should be supplementing a good diet and most importantly, a healthy and positive attitude.
Another here here!

In addition to the Echinaforce mentioned by Kundaflower and the D3, elderberry and health recommendations from quetzalcoatl11 may I add colloidal silver, and Miracle Mineral Supplement.

I did read in several places, which I will not take the time to go back and reference, that the H1N1 can often occur causing a mild case, remain inactive in the lungs (?) and come back with a vengeance later causing, as quetzalcoatl11 stated, secondary hemmorhagic pneumonia or pulmonary edema.

And from the info we have all seen or heard we know that the vaccine can be deadly and damages the DNA. And as quetzalcoatl11 points out it also may speed up the development of the secondary infections.

We can rant all we like. Be uncomfortable about the unfair qualities of the situation all we care to.

The bottom line is: Take care of yourself, your family all those you love.

Watch Bill Ryan's interview with Gabriele Stähler on Vitamin D3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH1rB-Ya2UQ

Do all you can to protect yourself.

Light and Love to you timetotelltheworld. May you find your Peace.

Last edited by celticstar; 01-08-2010 at 07:07 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:17 PM   #19
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

In Poland some of the mainstream media are reporting on the H1N1 hoax. I guess it's all material we already know, but it might be a good thing to spread to friends and family in hardcore denial who (will hopefully) reason like this:"if the media are reporting about it, maybe it's not a conspiracy after all..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCqj_SIHp1w

Also on Jane Bürgermeister's www.theflucase.com there are reports about the WHO being questioned now... now that's some good news!!!

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?...id=105&lang=nl

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?...mid=64&lang=nl

xxdA.

Last edited by dAkapacity; 01-08-2010 at 04:24 PM.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:08 PM   #20
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

How is it possible that there is almost no new news out of Ukraine pertaining to swine flu mutation and whats going on there...........

I know why, its a global alien agenda and they can become us..........they are replaceing the mainstream and we have become desensitized to not realize when we are being duped....

I have seen them shape-shift and there is nothing angelic about these angels...

But if your wondering how so many people can be debunking everywhere because its a secret society living amonst us and they simply dont want you to know they're agenda, and that agenda is to get rid of 80 percent of us and not let us know that they are here or that they are doing it.......

Which isnt hard when they can become us........have built an infrastructure and an agenda to kick us to the curb and then get rid of millions of us all at once..........

Dont believe it ask your self just one question.......HOW IS IT POSSIBLE that the swine flu mutates then the story just goes away...........

How the Pope can announce on oct...14th 2008 that God created adem and eve and the extra-terrestrials.........thats not the important part the important part is that not one western wire service carried it, in the west it was like it never happend........how is that possible to have such a global sensorship going on.............

ANSWER CAN YOU SAY BAAAAAAAAAAAAA

they dont want the cattle to know that the masters have returned and the slaughter and the harvest come next.......

welcome to the new world order and its biblical and its a con.....
Old 01-10-2010, 12:02 AM   #21
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

This site has much to read about the "flu". It's the only place I'm finding updates on the Ukraine situation ( not good, BTW: 882 fatalites recorded, so far, 55 in the last 3 days: http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...ine_882.html):

http://www.recombinomics.com/in_the_news.html

Do read about the 2 mutated strains and how the vaccine is useless...

Anyone know any other sources for updates? Please post.... it should be about time for the "predicted" 3rd time around...

Thanks all!

Last edited by WiNaDeYo; 01-10-2010 at 01:33 AM. Reason: added info
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:36 AM   #22
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Can you give me the link to where these statistics are please.....cause this first link seems to be dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNaDeYo View Post
This site has much to read about the "flu". It's the only place I'm finding updates on the Ukraine situation ( not good, BTW: 882 fatalites recorded, so far, 55 in the last 3 days: http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...ine_882.html):

http://www.recombinomics.com/in_the_news.html

Do read about the 2 mutated strains and how the vaccine is useless...

Anyone know any other sources for updates? Please post.... it should be about time for the "predicted" 3rd time around...

Thanks all!
Old 01-10-2010, 01:37 AM   #23
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

I've just been informed that the first link above doesn't work.

If you're interested, go to www.recombinomics.com then click on "What's New" at the top of page. Look for the article titled "Ukraine Fatalties Jump to 882 - D225A/G/N in Kyiv (01/09/10 01:50)"

Thanks, TTTTW!

PS: If you click on "MAP" (fourth line there) and scroll down under it, you will eventually find a forum...interesting things being reported there!

Last edited by WiNaDeYo; 01-10-2010 at 01:43 AM.
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:44 AM   #24
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

if these numbers are correct, this is going to be massive and coming soon

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...raine_882.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNaDeYo View Post
I've just been informed that the first link above doesn't work.

If you're interested, go to www.recombinomics.com then click on "What's New" at the top of page. Look for the article titled "Ukraine Fatalties Jump to 882 - D225A/G/N in Kyiv (01/09/10 01:50)"

Thanks, TTTTW!

PS: If you click on "MAP" (fourth line there) and scroll down under it, you will eventually find a forum...interesting things being reported there!
Old 01-13-2010, 05:47 AM   #25
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

This is going to awful and it's all a plan

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-13-2010 at 05:52 AM.